Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5445902 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AwsomeGrace: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2017
mrsfrank:

After 2 miscarriages and 1 ectopic pregnancy, 4years of waiting. God remembered me just like that.

Wow! ONISE IYANU!
Congratulations ma, affliction will not rise again in Jesus Name. We cover this testimony with the blood of Jesus.
Lord i ask for a miracle like this for me and my sisters on this thread, let us give testimony before the end of this year in Jesus Name. Give us DOUBLE for our delay oh Lord.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2017
AwsomeGrace:

Wow! ONISE IYANU!
Congratulations ma, affliction will not rise again in Jesus Name. We cover this testimony with the blood of Jesus.
Lord i ask for a miracle like this for me and my sisters on this thread, let us give testimony before the end of this year in Jesus Name. Give us DOUBLE for our delay oh Lord.

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2017
Prayer Monday

Alpha Omega
Besides you there is no other God

You are worthy to be glorify
You are worthy Jehovah
You are worthy to be glorify
You are worthy Lord

Oluwa etobi etobi o etobi

Father we thank you,we worship you
Take all the glory honour and adoration
Be thou exalted

Please show us mercy and bring an end to delay
Let us have reasons to be glad in Jesus name amen

We decree and declare bfps in Jesus name Amen

Let our situation meet with Jesus
Bring an end to delay and stagnation in Jesus name Amen

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2017
Mrsfrank, congrats. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months. You shall birth safely. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2017
happymummy:
Prayer Monday

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Jesus has broken all the fetters,

He has broken all the fetters,

He has broken all the fetters,

He has set us free,

We will sing Hallelujah,

we will sing hallelujah,

He has broken all the fetters

He has set us free.

Father in the name of Jesus,

Father in the name of Jesus

father in the name of Jesus,

Father in the name of Jesus,

Almighty father we want to thank you because all power belongs to you

We want to thank you because you are the all sufficient God,

We bless your name of your promise of fruitfulness over our lives

We thank you because its is written none shall be barren or miscarriage in the land

Father we bless your name because your word is ye and amen, You never change, you remiain the same

Accept our thanks in the name of Jesus

Father we give all the praise because before the end of these year, your people would shout for Joy

Accept our thanks in the name of Jesus

Father i commit your daughter in to your hand,

You the God that turn Hannah mumbling to Sounds of Joy, Father turn the cries and mumbling of your people into shouts of Joy in the name of Jesus.

Every strange monitoring power over matrimonial room, i command it to catch fore in the name of Jesus. I command it to catch fire in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray that you would surprise your daughters, answer them by fire, answer them by fire, answer them by fire in the name of Jesus

Every womb that has is already manifesting satanic and negative prophesy, You that womb hear to the word of the Lord from these moment refuse to manifest evil prophesy in the name of Jesus

Every medical report that is refusing your testimony and celebration from appearing i render them null and void in the name of Jesus

Thank you father

For in Jesus name we pray.

Amen

27 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NiceCJ(f): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Congratulations MrsFrank, may God help you to carry to term and grant you safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
We say amen and amen to all the prayers.
Greetings! mothers of great nations.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
that moment when you feel *GOD WHY ME* cos u hv become everybody's prayer point,people giving u unsolicited ttc advise even the unmarried ones. ur private life becomes public cos they ask u questions like 're u sure u re ovulating? re u sure ur husband's sperm is ok? blah blah blah. n ure jus like na only me waka come?
my God have mercy on us and make us joyful mother of our own children pls n let this endless poke nosing stop.

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
that moment when you feel *GOD WHY ME* cos u hv become everybody's prayer point,people giving u unsolicited ttc advise even the unmarried ones. ur private life becomes public cos they ask u questions like 're u sure u re ovulating? re u sure ur husband's sperm is ok? blah blah blah. n ure jus like na only me waka come?
my God have mercy on us and make us joyful mother of our own children pls n let this endless poke nosing stop.

It will happen for us in Jesus name Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Congrats mrsfrank indeed God is a miracle worker
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hannaspirit:

All the drama on the pregnancy thread currently sef is enough for people to keep quiet abt their bfps until there is calm na.
Whether announced now or waiting to do like Mrs Frank, God will bless us all with bfps in the remaining days of this year.
na pregnancy hormones grin The thread is calm now BTW we r 30 weeks just like yesterday to all mamas God will make you laugh

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lily38: 12:55am On Nov 14, 2017
Congratulations @mrsfrank, a happy n healthy 9 months in JESUS Name!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 1:35am On Nov 14, 2017
Congratulations mrsfrank. A healthy and successful pregnancy and delivery to you. God is always doing good. I just love Him abeg. We thank you Father. Do more wonders Lord.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2017
@Mrsfrank congrats ma'am. Affliction shall not rise again by God's grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
My sister, you got it right. Even people that pretend to like you but trying to make jest of you will be asking questions too. God will put them to shame. One was even telling me that her body is magnet and she has aborted plenty because she has gotten the number of kids she want. Can you imagine cry she's telling me indirectly me am not woman enough Na. I just pray God will bless all of us with healthy and brilliant kids

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olowani: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

My sister, you got it right. Even people that pretend to like you but trying to make jest of you will be asking questions too. God will put them to shame. One was even telling me that her body is magnet and she has aborted plenty because she has gotten the number of kids she want. Can you imagine cry she's telling me indirectly me am not woman enough Na. I just pray God will bless all of us with healthy and brilliant kids
my sisters i cn relate..God wil giv us our testimony soon

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2017
Congratulations mrsfrank. God who has started this beautiful thing in your life will certainly bring it to a stress free 9months conclusion and easy peasy delivery.
Sticky babydust to all mamas this November.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toyeentee: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Good afternoon Ladies,
I have some drugs/supplements for sale.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithugo64(f): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
Its well mama

Some of them ask out of sincere concern.
To all mamas
Just the way everyone is asking questions, that is the same way they all would come to congratulate you all come 2018
The darkest part of the night is just before dawn
When it finally decides to rain, its gonna pour

#sprikling loads of baby dust#

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
@ Mrs Frank, congratulations. You shall carry to full term and deliver safely like the Hebrew women. Happy and healthy nine months dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bonsujk: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
[b][/b]I would treat 120 people suffering from any Gynaecological ailment: Fibroid, Endometriosis, Fallopian tube blockage, Ovarian cyst, Female infertility nd STDs for 120000 with the use of purely FOHOW Traditional Chinese Medicine. This offer lasts from now till December 31, 2017.
You can reach me via WhatsApp/Call +2348098240410, +2348126620990[b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bonsujk: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
I would treat 120 people suffering from any Gynaecological ailment: Fibroid, Endometriosis, Fallopian tube blockage, Ovarian cyst, Female infertility nd STDs for 120000 with the use of purely FOHOW Traditional Chinese Medicine. This offer lasts from now till December 31, 2017.
You can reach me via WhatsApp/Call +2348098240410, +2348126620990
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bonsujk:

I would treat 120 people suffering from any Gynaecological ailment: Fibroid, Endometriosis, Fallopian tube blockage, Ovarian cyst, Female infertility nd STDs for 120000 with the use of purely FOHOW Traditional Chinese Medicine. This offer lasts from now till December 31, 2017.
You can reach me via WhatsApp/Call +2348098240410, +2348126620990

120,000 na small money? U are sounding like it's a favour u are doing.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyk: 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
There is sadness in my heart, I feel like giving up on ttc....have been denying hubby sex over a month now cos I feel what's the essence....ohhh dis thing sucks...seeing a newly married colleague of mine throwing up and feeling sick at work makes me wanna ask God why not me.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
kemmyk:
There is sadness in my heart, I feel like giving up on ttc....have been denying hubby sex over a month now cos I feel what's the essence....ohhh dis thing sucks...seeing a newly married colleague of mine throwing up and feeling sick at work makes me wanna ask God why not me.
pls dont deny dh sex o cos we can really say when it will enter, as you kw that our ways are not God ways. Pls just keep the hopes alive and soon all dis will be things of the pass pls.

Baby dust to all.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
kemmyk:
There is sadness in my heart, I feel like giving up on ttc....have been denying hubby sex over a month.
my dear dont feel bad buh lemme share wat my pastors wife told me abt sex. sex is for married couples to enjoy and a way to express their love nt jus for procreation. her advice to me was to stop seeing sex as a means to get pregnant and jus enjoy it with my hubby. hence rather than thinking baby anytime u are dtd jus think of getting ur orgasm and experience the ecstasy of intimacy with ur husband. refusing ur husband sex will only drive both of u apart n encouraging temptation. think abt it. it wud end in praise. baby dust!

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jehovah has the final say. Congratulations my sister. You will carry to full term in Jesus name Amen. May Jehovah God journey with you.

mrsfrank:
Oya everybody come out from the silence mood I want to share my testimony...

After 2 miscarriages and 1 ectopic pregnancy, 4years of waiting. God remembered me just like that.

God has given me a supernatural conception when the doctor said my only option to have my own children is through IVF or adoption bcs my fallopian tubes were really damaged and one tube removed due to the ectopic pregnancy in 2013.

God has showed himself mightly in my life, I am a living proof that God still gives miracle babies. The Lord has broken the curse of barreness in my life.

We are 15weeks already.

God is great, hold on to God words and promises, he will definitely answer everyone.

Miracle still happens.

#i didn't do anything different, I fed my soul and womb with God's word.
#mycaseisdifferent

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Please don't give up, keeping trying and hoping on God cos your testimony is very near. Please sama dh with it whenever and wherever he wants grin grin grin grin. Yeah God knows your heart desire and he will sure grant that. Cheer up dear.

kemmyk:

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
kemmyk:

It is well with you sister
Be glad and rejoice
The devil is a liar
He won't steal your joy in Jesus name Amen
Your miracle at the corner
Enjoy your husband
Holy Spirit encourage your daughter
I pray that the peace of God will envelope your heart and mind.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.