Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394624 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Janix2:

my dear,its improved abit,but still in need for what will make it better! Am finking of trying out the bitterleaf,some mamas gave me bitterleaf recommendation

OK Thank God. did you do anything differently? for the improvement?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hannaspirit:

Let me gist u abt my sis. She is 40yrs old, her monthly period could not fill one spoon. It was basically like spotting cos she didn’t need to wear pad sef and it last d for one day only.
Without using any medication, she is currently 10wks pregnant.
This kind God ooo
I never see your kind oo
This kind God Ooo
Blessed be your Holy name.
Congarts to your sis and wiah her happy and stress free nine months.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
MumJJJ:
wow, finally I was able to register.
Good day, wonderful and fruitful mamas. I have come to share my testimony with you as I promised myself I will do.
I found out about this forum through google in 2015 while ttc. Though I was a peeper all through my stay here cos I couldn't register.
Please wonderful mamas please help me and thank God who changed my name to mummy twins( twin boys).
And I pray for all mamas here that the God who made me mummy twins will do more for you in Jesus name! Amen.
I will share all I did with you cos I really learnt a lot from here. Thanks

Congrats. oh how I love twins. Mama Ejima, Biko pass the anointing of twins to me ooo

waiting to hear what you did differently.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
ekashiloh:
Hmmm,my sister u follow me see,d way happymummy just dey do shakara 4 dis thread,i am jealous of her joy,i just pray make morning sickness hammer her sonnest make she enter quiet mode.lols.

Lol
Ameeeeen o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hannaspirit:

Let me gist u abt my sis. She is 40yrs old, her monthly period could not fill one spoon. It was basically like spotting cos she didn’t need to wear pad sef and it last d for one day only.
Without using any medication, she is currently 10wks pregnant.

Praise the Lord Halleluyah
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
fertilewomb:

lol, Bfp fall on happymummy and all of us here inJesus name

Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Amen, thank you ma
happymummy:

Good morning
Please be happy to allow your body work with the medication and pray

You shall testify in Jesus name Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lol, thank you ma for the detailed reply

He sed if dia are cysts and the treatment did not work, i will have to drill it... Couldn't scan me yesterday because i was still on

Hormone profile showed i wasnt ovulating high LH and prolactin, scan showed 13mm egg on day 13 of a 28day cycle but ovaries are not polycystic

Everymonth, i feel breastpain a week before Af, but last month i took vitex, l arginine, and i started feeling breast pain frm CD14

I'm not fat, but weighing 75kg at d moment

Abeg, help me flog the gynea instead grin grin
[quote author=ekashiloh post=62665422]Mama Orney, i feel like flogging uoo,is d 150k for drilling d pcos or what.anyway let me keep d flogging till wen u get bfp.did ur hormonal profile shows dat u dont ovulate, have u comfirm with scan dat ur egg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=fertilewomb post=62671223]

OK Thank God. did you do anything differently? for the improvement? [/quote

I took bitterleaf and ginger
There is little improvement
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
4realwoman:
This kind God ooo
I never see your kind oo
This kind God Ooo
Blessed be your Holy name.
Congarts to your sis and wiah her happy and stress free nine months.
Amen, wish u same Sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumJJJ(f): 12:59am On Nov 25, 2017
fertilewomb:

Congrats. oh how I love twins. Mama Ejima, Biko pass the anointing of twins to me ooo

waiting to hear what you did differently.
My sister I will surely share what I did differently. This boys are not giving me breathing space. In short, one is "monitoring spirit" once I want to relax, he wakes. Lol..... am not complaining ooo

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by excel123: 3:59am On Nov 25, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2017
yettybaby112:
sadGood morning fruitful mamas ,something strange happened to me last night immediately after bding, this severe pain started like never before, it was just like the hsg test pain( if not even more), I was feeling vein pulling on my entire pelvic region, vaginal, back and anus pulling. I couldn't stand nor move at all up till this morning.
I Dont know if any mama knows what that could be.
N.B :diagnosed with pcos( I have tried metformin &m2tone for over 3months), irregular AF, currently on vitex & folic acid, CD over 80 sad
Don't really know what could cause that! I suspect it's notin you shld worry about

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=orney post=62678699] Ok dear,just make sure dat u add bitterleaf and hot water bottle MASSAGE to ur treatment.from cd1 to cd10 ,it wil shrink d cyst n increase ur egg.if ur af is accurate,stop vitex n use fertileaid,ovaboost n l'arginine.vitex is not good 4 high LH.bfp soonest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2017
yettybaby112:
sadGood morning fruitful mamas ,something strange happened to me last night immediately after bding, this severe pain started like never before, it was just like the hsg test pain( if not even more), I was feeling vein pulling on my entire pelvic region, vaginal, back and anus pulling. I couldn't stand nor move at all up till this morning.
N.B :diagnosed with pcos( I have tried metformin &m2tone for over 3months), irregular AF, currently on vitex & folic acid, CD over 80 sad
was it rough? D bding? May be responsible. Any discharge prior to that. I will say watch it . If u notice dat d pain continues it may be a sign of pelvic inflammatory disease. Then u may need to see a gynecologist. All d best sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
yettybaby112:
Hv you done PT?
Hi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Okay, will try and get d hot water bottle, thank you for the advice ma'am, may God crown all our efforts with bfp soon [quote author=ekashiloh post=62694511][/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Roseey0:
Hv you done PT? Hi
Bpt is negative
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
tsquaure:
was it rough? D bding? May be responsible. Any discharge prior to that. I will say watch it . If u notice dat d pain continues it may be a sign of pelvic inflammatory disease. Then u may need to see a gynecologist. All d best sis
Not really rough, My Dr just told me to do a pelvic scan to check for PID, currently at the lab will give feedback about the result. Thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Janix2:
Who knows an affordable place I can do iui in benin,not graceland o,that place na kingsway. TIA

I do o, pm me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ronnygold:
His name is dr wale not medical doc sha, he base in Sango ota. I paid 25k for me and my husband.

It's adversable to treat couples.
Pls how long did u use the therapy? And how did u control the smell from it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jess20: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
orney:
Good morning house, how we dey?

Mamas in Ph city, pls i still need reviews on labs i can do hsg around Garrison area or not far from it

#IMUSTCONQUERTTCIJN

Check Olive Tree at Eastern Bye-Pass (near Redemption Ministries)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Reliablejay: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Mamas I have to open this account for this purpose.

I can't tell my pain to anyone that is why I have come here to cry.
I have being married for 3yrs now and we are still looking to God for children. (I have fertility issues). Normally I don't go through dh phone because I trust him and no trace of cheating. But some weeks ago he was showing me something on his phone, and a Whatsapp msg dropped "us at 6 wks". He quickly cleared the screen, I pretended like I did not see anything, but I was worried what that phrase meant though my mind was pointing somewhere but I said to myself it is not possible. But I was not at peace, the next day I decided to snoop. And I got the greatest shock of my life that has ruin my life forever. He is expecting a child with a certain lady, I call her A. I was shattered and devastated. I confronted him, to cut long story he said I should give him 4 days that he would convince A to terminate the pregnancy and end the relationship. On the third day he told me that it over between them and he has give A Money to terminate it. I cried I wanted to die but I could not tell anybody because I did not want my dad to hear of it. And also could not tell a friend. Only told my sister that dh is cheating on me but could not tell her of A's pregnancy because she will tell my dad. I felt betrayed and was totally broken. I last my job last year have not been able to secure another one if not I could have move out of the house.
He apologised over and over said is was 1 big mistake. I tried to put it behind me and move on. I checked his phone one day and noticed he has put a password,immediately I knew something was wrong. on Thursday night I was ables to unlock the phone and saw A was still pregnant and they still keep in touch very well from his call log. He woke up and saw me crying and ask what the problem was I told him and he denied, I took a screen shot of their conversation so I show it to him. He started with another lie saying he is going to ask her to terminate for real and end it all, I said his cross but I am done with him, I can't deal with his betrayal. I have being crying all day I have little savings but it won't take me far. I have been leaving in a fools paradise for over 3yrs thinking I had the best husband. Note before the night I checked his phone our marriage has being hitch free. No quarrels just argument that will not last 2mins he is quick to say sorry whether he is right or wrong.
From their chat A told him a guy called her with an unknown number telling her if she thinks is all pregnancies you can give birth to and she heard a lady's voice on the background so she know it is me that she is scared. She lied against me because I didn't call her and have not discuss this with anybody. Since this morning I have started picking my important things I have no destination but I just want to live
Sorry for boring you people but I just need to let this out before I burst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
InformedLola:

Please help with the location or phone number of the alagbo woman. Thank you.

Hi. Sent u a pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fummylola: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
Reliablejay:

I have being married for 3yrs now and we are still looking to God for children. (I have fertility issues). Normally I don't go through dh phone because I trust him and no trace of cheating. But some weeks ago he was showing me something on his phone, and a Whatsapp msg dropped "us at 6 wks". He quickly cleared the screen, I pretended like I did not see anything, but I was worried what that phrase meant though my mind was pointing somewhere but I said to myself it is not possible. But I was not at peace, the next day I decided to snoop. And I got the greatest shock of my life that has ruin my life forever. He is expecting a child with a certain lady, I call her A. I was shattered and devastated. I confronted him, to cut long story he said I should give him 4 days that he would convince A to terminate the pregnancy and end the relationship. On the third day he told me that it over between them and he has give A Money to terminate it. I cried I wanted to die but I could not tell anybody because I did not want my dad to hear of it. And also could not tell a friend. Only told my sister that dh is cheating on me but could not tell her of A's pregnancy because she will tell my dad. I felt betrayed and was totally broken. I last my job last year have not been able to secure another one if not I could have move out of the house.
He apologised over and over said is was 1 big mistake. I tried to put it behind me and move on. I checked his phone one day and noticed he has put a password,immediately I knew something was wrong. on Thursday night I was ables to unlock the phone and saw A was still pregnant and they still keep in touch very well from his call log. He woke up and saw me crying and ask what the problem was I told him and he denied, I took a screen shot of their conversation so I show it to him. He started with another lie saying he is going to ask her to terminate for real and end it all, I said his cross but I am done with him, I can't deal with his betrayal. I have being crying all day I have little savings but it won't take me far. I have been leaving in a fools paradise for over 3yrs thinking I had the best husband. Note before the night I checked his phone our marriage has being hitch free. No quarrels just argument that will not last 2mins he is quick to say sorry whether he is right or wrong.
From their chat A told him a guy called her with an unknown number telling her if she thinks is all pregnancies you can give birth to and she heard a lady's voice on the background so she know it is me that she is scared. She lied against me because I didn't call her and have not discuss this with anybody. Since this morning I have started picking my important things I have no destination but I just want to live
Sorry for boring you people but I just need to let this out before I burst.

Gosh , so disgusting of him

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
@Reliablejay, im feeling your pain already. Please calm down and cry to God. Please dont pack out /leave your marriage cos your testimony is here already. No strange woman will take your position in Jesus name,amen. Please dont call the lady, instead call God.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by completey(f): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
Reliablejay:

Hmm! The pain women go through. My advise to you is:
Beware of such a lady, if she can lie against you, then she can kill.
What steps have you taken about your fertility issue? physically, medically and spiritually.
Let your family know about this issue now before it gets out of hand. I dont believe that your hubby's relative does not know about it.
How are you sure the pregnancy belongs to your husband? The lady may lie to him cause she knows he is desperately in need of kids.
If you can endure it, please stay, find a solution to your fertility issue and God will wipe away your tears. If you leave now you will be blamed afterall he didnt bring the girl home. But if things get out of hands and it becomes life-threatening, please run for your life. Where there is life, there is hope.
Finally, I will say be your own prophet. Pastors cannot be trusted nowadays.
It is well sis.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumJJJ(f): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=completey post=62708494]

What steps have you taken about your fertility issue? physically, medically and spiritually.
Let your family know about this issue now before it gets out of hand. I dont believe that your hubby's relative does not know about it.
How are you sure the pregnancy belongs to your husband? The lady may lie to him cause she knows he is desperately in need of kids.
If you can endure it, please stay, find a solution to your fertility issue and God will wipe away your tears. If you leave now you will be blamed afterall he didnt bring the girl home. But if things get out of hands and it becomes life-threatening, please run for your life. Where there is life, there is hope.
It is well sis.

You have said it all. Exactly what I wanted to write. Also at this moment you need to save, save and save if you are getting enough money from him. Also start searching for a new job. You need to be financially independent. in case things get out of hand. It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumJJJ(f): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
completey:

It is well sis.

You have said it all. Exactly what I wanted to write.
Also at this moment you need to save, save and
save if you are getting enough money from him.
Also start searching for a new job. You need to be
financially independent. in case things get out of
hand. It is well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Reliablejay

This is not an issue to hide from your family. I will suggest you call your dad and tell him everything ASAP.

He's older and he will be able to advise you on how to handle your husband.

I won't be surprised if your husband has already confinded in a member of his own family. Who knows how long she has been in a relationship with your husband ?

The lady obviously has a plan. Her lies are aimed at sowing seeds of discord between you and your husband. You do not know what promises,gifts, plans, etc including assurances she has received from your husband. With such lies, she is going to blame you for every headache or cough she experiences all through the pregnancy and also for anything that happens to her child if she goes ahead with the pregnancy.

God is with you.

E-hugs.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.