Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405855 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrsMusty(f): 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
why cant you try what the mamas here suggested the jute( ewedu ) therapy and
vitb6 i saw some swear it works for them. just cook the ewedu and drink all the time.

@Nimmybee DON'T know about supplementing one for d oda but dis is an earlier post I helped u check.I don't think u should get vitbcomplex because all d posts mention vitb6.Hope it helps... Baby dust to us all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
NimmyBee:

No one is answering this. Don't just pass by please

Vit b6 gave me my bfp. I used it to elongate my luteal phase, just one cycle and it worked. B6 is different from bco. Get b6 instead.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zest4allife: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
NimmyBee:

No one is answering this. Don't just pass by please

Vit B6 is useful especially in the luteal phase. I'm not sure for follicular phase as it may delay ovulation since it is a source of progesterone. B complex is good for throughout the whole cycle.
Why not try the ewedu instead?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pattyo: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2018
I'm new here. Been TTC for 37 months now. Irregular and painful periods etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2018
pattyo:
I'm new here. Been TTC for 37 months now. Irregular and painful periods etc

Mama, go see a gynecologist and run some tests to ensure that you don't have fibroids etc. I had irregular and very painful periods for 18years and then they were just symptoms. Went to the clinic, met different gynecologist that told me that nothing is wrong until fibriods reared it ugly head in 2014... And multiplied in sizes and numbers in 2017.

Please don't waste your time. Visit a very good gynecologist

Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emywealth11(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
Heebah:
Mr splina chlorophyll abeg swerve,u r begining to sound like a broken record. We don hear u.
aiit keep your anger down, pour them on issues not me.... I am not the giver of child u hear .God will answer your prayer just take am easy on me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithugo64(f): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
emywealth11:
aiit keep your anger down, pour them on issues not me.... I am not the giver of child u hear, God will answer your prayer just take am easy on me

Bia aunt e don do, you hear, you don try
Oya carry your kaya comot here

Fruitful mamas happy Sunday!
I just read mama curvilicious a.k.a mama John's birth story
The same grace to conceive and bring forth is available to you all
You must share your birth story before 2018 ends! Amen
Sprinkling loads of baby dust

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
I wish i can, but because access to dis island is by air or water, things are relatively expensive, Amen to your prayers, i will forever be grateful to God if He release that triplet for me ooo grin grin, wishing you the smoothest journey and dslivery kiss kiss
4realwoman:
N500 naira shocked shocked shocked that is much ooo. Why not look for somewhere that you will get it cheaper. I think for Lagos Na 3 for N500.
The Lord will grant you your heart desire soon.
Triplet 2boys and 1girl.
Baby dust.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Is today not the faith bump? I thought Sunday poll won undecided
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emywealth11(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
faithugo64:

Bia aunt e don do, you hear, you don try
Oya carry your kaya comot here

Fruitful mamas happy Sunday!
I just read mama curvilicious a.k.a mama John's birth story
The same grace to conceive and bring forth is available to you all
You must share your birth story before 2018 ends! Amen
Sprinkling loads of baby dust
group of unpregnat women hmm, hmm I wish u all the best and a fruitful foetus within. Make una no vex...ejoor wu. No be quarrel but throwing words like this is bad for those looking for fruit of the womb
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
missyblissy:

Madam good afternoon
It is next week
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
emywealth11:
group of unpregnat women hmm, hmm I wish u all the best and a fruitful foetus within. Make una no vex...ejoor wu. No be quarrel but throwing words like this is bad for those looking for fruit of the womb

What do you mean by group of unpregnant women

We no vex but watch your words and kindly leave us alone

We have the fruit of the womb, we shall testify soon and you shall see it

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
emywealth11:
you are insensitive, mentally demented,cursed, intelligently shallow to have spewed that trash up there

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pacypatty(f): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
emywealth11:

This man no let God curse you o,that's too harsh...

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
happymummy:

Madam good afternoon
It is next week

OK thanks
Happy Sunday!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
emywealth11:

Nwa nna what is wrong with you? Do u think with your head or anus? How can you be so insensitive? Please if you can not watch your words or think before you sprew the nonsense you wrote above, stay out of this group or zip up that gutter you have as mouth!!!

Ogini ne megi nisi!!!!
Rubbish angry angry

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
emywealth11:
It's like there's something wrong with your brain for using such words. My friend get out of here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
missyblissy:
is for next week Sunday 28th of Jan.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
emywealth11:

For real?? Wow!! Today is Sunday, lemme come and be going

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
FloraEC:

For real?? Wow!! Today is Sunday, lemme come and be going

Abi

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
@nimmybee, vitb complex function is different from vitb6. Just get the vitb6
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Who be this bloody fool emywealth11 idiot!
I wonder when it becomes compulsory to buy an unverified product from a psycho seller like u...no b by force naa, so y r u pained we didn't patronise u? What happened to your Co collagen products...no customer right! then u switch to becoming ultimate child giver...rubbish!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
emywealth11:

Ah ah who's this? Ohh because u market and we no patronize, instead of you to leave peacefully you started calling names. U must be very foolish and insensitive and if u dare try to reply with more insults a lot of things will fall on you that are not favorable this 2018. Useless thing

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
emywealth11:
group of unpregnat women hmm,
haha, why will you say this kind of words. Are you mocking us or what? Abeg, let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth and let ur speech be alway with grace. we are fruitful mothers and not unpregnant women

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
ALL of u are mamas i will flog in dis thread,wen u post ur WIDD becos i know it pregnancy hormones in action. missyblissy,florace,mamaheaven,pacypatty,creamylicious,happymummy,faithugo64,heeba,blessedmummi,Ayauch,lizzy,.So the chairman of dis group is mamaheaven,,anybody dat reply emywealth11 again should be added to list for flogging.ok. I there4 lock this distraction and cast it out of dis thread in d name of d father,son and d holyspirit.Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
ekashiloh:
ALL of u are mamas i will flog in dis thread,wen u post ur WIDD becos i know it pregnancy hormones in action. missyblissy,florace,mamaheaven,pacypatty,creamylicious,happymummy,faithugo64,heeba,blessedmummi,Ayauch,lizzy,.So the chairman of dis group is mamaheaven,,anybody dat reply emywealth11 again should be added to list for flogging.ok. I there4 lock this distraction and cast it out of dis thread in d name of d father,son and d holyspirit.Amen.
Amen!... Let's all stay calm... Happy Sunday mama's ( it will end in praise)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
D
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
[/quote] @emywealth11, dont mind all dis mamas hereooo,they dont know dat is very bad for u to do dat kind advert for their thread and instead of them to patronize u ,they come pursue from their thread like say na only u waka come.biko dont mind them,i have copied ur no number n after my fasting i will call u for d splina ok.4 those talking 2 u, they are NOT unpregnantoo,it is wat we call prenancy hormone in action and if u watch out ,many of them will post their WIDD and start vomiting next month.there4 i close d distraction between u n us IJN.May God Bless U And all dat u do dis year.Amen.(pls Give Us and E-Smiless) Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=Starrybella post=64368240]Semi Long post alert .Fearfear girl ,u follow dey 4 my floging list wen u get bfp.so na common hsg were be 30 minute procedure were u carry fear worth $ 1 million dollars come rant here.i know say u carry ur fear intimidate ur dh dat is y he says u should not go. biko just walk in there n give ur fallopian tubes some treat with dye 4 30minute n come back 4 ur bfp.if u do castor massage n take ibuprofen 30 minute b4 hsg ,u wont feel d pains. cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
[/quote]@ Mama mrsmusty,u see urlife,wat u are doing 2 DH is not goodooo,na ovulation time kpepus d sweet men passooo.sorry 4 ur loss dearie,all wat u need is to do HSG to know d patency of ur tube,if it clear,then u can go ahead have ur rainbow babies.cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
@ekashiloh
Thanks for coming to calm us down.
It's our season of exceeding victory,fruitfulness and new Dawn

2018 in our year
We shall conceive carry and deliver safely in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pattyo: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
missyblissy:

Mama, go see a gynecologist and run some tests to ensure that you don't have fibroids etc. I had irregular and very painful periods for 18years and then they were just symptoms. Went to the clinic, met different gynecologist that told me that nothing is wrong until fibriods reared it ugly head in 2014... And multiplied in sizes and numbers in 2017.

Please don't waste your time. Visit a very good gynecologist

Baby dust to us all

Yes I've gone for various tests and it shows multiple fibroids. What I'm really scared of is the surgery because I've an appendectomy and my abdomen was left in a very ugly state coupled with the pains I had then. Is there any other way fibroids can be treated aside surgery? Help a sister

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.