Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396098 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=nneejima post=64847011][/quote]

Wow. Is it dat reddish bulb? How is it used?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfultwin: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
@fruitfulnathia thank you for welcoming here, I pray God will bless your womb this year. We shall all testify soon.

@all I saw beautiful bumps that will surely give thanks to the Lord for His blessings coming to all of us fruitful mummy.

Baby dust to all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Fertility plant...... flowering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jellos:
. Please o, kindly check your mail.

Replied
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CryptoBoss: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Yes sis,am a living testimony to DAT I was diagnosed if mild bilateral hydrsalpinx sometimes last year and I followed my wonderful mamas advice here abt the castrol oil therapy and d Lord did it....So sis nothing is impossible for our God to do.

Hi Sis. Please can you shed more light on how you cured the hydrosalphinx?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Benignasweety:
1: strict observation of Bed rest

2: Intake of Vitamin E UpTo 600IU per day but should the person have blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes dose should be reduced to 50IU.

3: Cervical cerclage from about 12- 13 weeks of pregnancy.

4: Get your blood sugar levels in check

Other factors can cause miscarriage which could be immunological, hormonal, either case, some herbs might help such as Vitex, Oat flower, maca but if it's a chromosonal factor, nothing can be done to prevent it cuz datz d body's way of getting rid of a malformed foetus.

Hopes I helped ma.
Fertility blessings.

All these in check except pregnancy doesn't get past 6-8weeks.
No genetic testing done.

The Lady may achieve 1 bfp after more than 10mths trying n just miscarried like 5x now.
She takes prenatal n eats healthy. And about 31

Na waa for ttc. It must be defeated!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2018
my sisters goodmorning my husbands SFA result jus came out. pls help me analyze
clour- light grey and opalescent
ph- 9.5
sperm count 3.6million
motility- 80% non motile 20% sluggish
morphology- 60% something tails (can't see well) 40% large head
viatality- 70% dead 30% alive
pus cells 5-10/HPF
culture yielded moderate growth of coliforms
he was prescribed augmenting 1wk

NB pls don't quote this cos my husband might bump into it. just mention me thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2018
@fruitfulnathia the count is low and d infection seen is the likely cause.
So it's to take d medication, and retest after d treatment.
Also he should be on antioxidants fruits n foods, n Male sup to help him recover fast
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fetxtra: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2018
ananne:
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread.

Just found this thread this morning while I was trying to read up on getting pregnant and other issues.

I and my wife are trying for kids. She has fibroid and we have seen two gynaecologists...they say she doesn't need surgery. I guess it's because her fibroid are not in the uterus. She took in a month after our wedding in January 2017 but lost the baby.

Pls is there a test she can do to know if she is ovulating?

Are there tests to track ovulation?

I am submitting a sample of my semen for analysis by month end.

She will be doing hormonal profiling this month.

This thing worries her and I hate to see her down.

Your answers will be welcome. I will continue to read through the thread.

Thank you.

Yes there is a test to know if a woman ovulates, it is called folliculometry.

It is to monitor her ovaries from day 10 of her menstrual cycle to about day 15(Standard practice though varies with individual).

You can get it done in an hospital or a diagnostic center.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fetxtra: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2018
many factors affect infertility, as majority really focus on tubal blockage and uterine fibroids alone tends to be surprising at times. There a vast majority of people that have through tubes and without fibroids yet hasnt been able to conceive. While there are some with uterine fbroids that have multiple pregnancy. So i just want to help by listing out few things you can do when you are in any state of infertility.

For those that just got married and you are less than 2 years into marriage. I will advice dont let pressure from family affect you as we have seen often, most time this pressure affect physiologically which in turn affects the hormones in the body and before you know it cycles are been altered which automatically affects conception. So the best shot is be calm and take it gentle, if you need to do anything just simply visit a gynecologist instead of worrying. Or better still you go for a pelvic scan to check the state of your uterus and ovaries(if you are very curious then transvaginal scan should be your best shot) as it will help access your ovaries properly also. If scan says all is well then it is good you believe so and get calm. But if you now think you need to do something else then you next take will be to track your follicles to know when you ovulate, it is called follicular tracking or folliculometry, most time failure to know when you ovulate leads to lack of conception because. I have seen people that ovulate early while some late but if they put the 14days in their mind as when they ovulate they will just be wasting away time and some doesnt ovulate. So doing this will help you to know when your ovulation really takes place and if not you can see a gynecologist to know way forward. As some will have polycystic ovarian sydrome and some wouldnt just have mature follicles, and some the follicle will just grow to a cyst et al

If ovulation takes place after your tracking and you meet with your partner and no conception. In all of this we are assuming that your spouse has a good sperm count. That is when i believe you can go ahead with HSG, to check your tubes. If tubes are blocked then hydrotubation will be next but if the tubes are okay, just keep up with tracking after the HSG you will get the desired result before you start the issue of IVF and the likes.

Plus like i will always say to people dont forget to make prayers your number one shot in all.

If you have any other question on this you are free to ask here or contact me on whatsapp 08067410701.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Yes sis,am a living testimony to DAT I was diagnosed if mild bilateral hydrsalpinx sometimes last year and I followed my wonderful mamas advice here abt the castrol oil therapy and d Lord did it....So sis nothing is impossible for our God to do.

Sis please, help me with what you did concerning the hydrosalpinx. God bless you plenty.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2018
thanks @DonaTree he was given augumentin n astymin and was asked later to come back after a week for a recheck.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anitaamich: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Thank God AF finally showed today after like 4months, induced tho but I'm glad about it so I can start trying. Will start bitterleaf therapy and deworm after AF. Baby dust to everybody!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hello Mommas,

How are we all doing?

so i saw this song on preggy thread, that mama Curve mentioned they sing at antenatal class, so i made another version for us, you can sing it as a declaration of faith, it will be good to do it in front of a mirror grin dance and shake your bump bump ooo

Follow the tune of My hands are blessed, with the blessing of God

My womb must full x2
With the blessing of God x2
My womb must full x2
This 2018

Any child I born
Surely must be blessed
Whether boy or girl
Surely must be blessed

My womb must full.....
With the blessing of God

#faithconception
#Godcannotfail
#2018ibirthmybabies

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Plz where can I get clean point tampon in Lagos and also a good castor oil to buy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
My womb must full with the blessings of the Lord, my children must be blessed grin

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
Good evening fruitful mama's, I just met with a new doc at the hospital where I registered before, he said I should do some scans and test at Union Diagnostic which includes abdominopelvic scan, HSG and lastly infertility profile LH, FSH, PROL,PROG. He said he is starting everything a fresh. Since I am meeting with him for the first time in order to knw wht is really the problem.
Abeg mamas which one be abdominopelvic scan, has any mama here done such scan?
Because I am planning to go for the test and scan dis month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
Fruitful parents,
My hailings.
Never give up. If it can snow in the desert...
www.edition.cnn.com/2018/01/09/africa/sahara-snow-trnd/index.html

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Starrybella:
Good evening fruitful mama's, I just met with a new doc at the hospital where I registered before, he said I should do some scans and test at Union Diagnostic which includes abdominopelvic scan, HSG and lastly infertility profile LH, FSH, PROL,PROG. He said he is starting everything a fresh. Since I am meeting with him for the first time in order to knw wht is really the problem.
abdominopelvic scan is simply to check your pelvic area and internal organs e.g your reproductive organs and your normal abdominal organs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
Starrybella:
Abdominopelvic scan means a scan of the stomach area and the pelvic area. They check vital organs like liver, kidneys, spleen, ovaries, uterus e.tc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
DonaTee:
Still on herb matter

Which herb helps prevent miscarriages, asides using Progesterone support n other oyibo method?

@4realwoman fertilewomb benignasweety all mamas wey sabi

Dona, my sister I don't really have idea.
Has she check rhesus factor?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
@Fruitfulnathia,dh is on d lowside.is it a doctor dat gave u augmentine,is d augmentine sensitive 2 d infection.u hv 2 do mcs/hvs so dat u both can treat infection @ d same time 2 avoid transinfection.i will like u retest in another good lab after treatment.note u should Not take supplement while on antibiotic but u can give him pap to boost d sperm Count.# Our New Dawn#pls Kindly Delete Ur Post If Dh Is A Reserved Guy 2 Avoid Problems...Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Prisca1993:
Plz where can I get clean point tampon in Lagos and also a good castor oil to buy
Call mumhaja on 08094434639.she will give all u want.cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 12:07am On Feb 08, 2018
DonaTee:

Wow. Is it dat reddish bulb? How is it used?
Yes, but ask all dz old mamas, bc they do put one or two leaves

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 6:38am On Feb 08, 2018
fertilewomb:

Dona, my sister I don't really have idea.
Has she check rhesus factor?

Rhesus is good.

Even Drs no even Sabi wetin to talk. God dey
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 9:43am On Feb 08, 2018
ekashiloh:
Call mumhaja on 08094434639.she will give all u want.cheers.

Thanks darling
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Helens101: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2018
can a woman travel during her first trimester pregnancy,say 2 months,pls I need reply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fetxtra: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2018
Helens101:
can a woman travel during her first trimester pregnancy,say 2 months,pls I need reply

it depends on her clinical history. But if her clinical history is safe i believe she can. But always seek your doctors advice.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Helens101: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2018
@fetextra thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by koyabride: 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Good afternoon house.
I need your advice. My research brought me to this forum.
I saw my period last 3rd of January 2018. While ovulating i met with my husband. A week after that i started feeling funny and sick. I did a HPT but it was negative. On 29th which i was suppose to see my period i was admitted for malaria and typhoid after a negative blood pregnancy test. I was suppose to see my period on the 29th of January but up till now i haven't. Did a HPT again yesterday and it came out negative.
My questions are
1. Can one ovulate without seeing period(want to try again)
2. If am not pregnant what might be the course of delay
3. Should I use forever clean 9 to cleanse my system?

I have never missed my period. With my first child i tested positive on the very day i was suppose to see my period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfultwin: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
@Towerofgrace i love the song and i tap into this song. My womb shall surely be bless this 2018. thank you.

My womb must full x2
With the blessing of God x2
My womb must full x2
This 2018

@koyabride did you take any drugs to for ovulation because that is what clomid does for some people. It happened to me twice when i use clomid (i ovulated but no period and did HPT 4 times but negative. i have never missed my period for 4 years i have been trying)which lengthen my period up to 2 weeks before i saw my period. Sometimes it is as a result of infection that was not treated. You still have to wait for 2 weeks to be sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfultwin: 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
@DonaTee what is the name of the leave and how do you prepare it for fertility.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.