Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404876 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 4:53pm On May 22, 2018
musabayokanu:
Good people I have been a secret follower.
Though I'm a D
I have been following this thread at my leisure time at work and home, what you people discuss freely everyday, I put it into practice, wify met a gynaecologist did some test and was given a drug she bought 3k took it from 2nd day of MP, he also gave us the action days, I sharply returned from work two days before the action days, started work as usual.

Before I could finish doing everything self, the next MP vanish, we did a test it was plus and did a scan to confirm it.

January 2019.....is taken for another birthday month.

Thanks to all of you.

And to those praying and believing God your blessing will not pass your bye .

Amen

Congratulations to you and your wife papa. May she carry it to full term in good health and sound mind. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 4:56pm On May 22, 2018
computergod:

It used to be like 3 times every day.

s3x every other day is more potent than a daily occurrence.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by computergod: 5:08pm On May 22, 2018
fpeter:

s3x every other day is more potent than a daily occurrence.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 5:09pm On May 22, 2018
Hello Tripletwins222, did you get my PM. please let me know if you did not. I have something to discuss with you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zeemai17: 5:31pm On May 22, 2018
Good evening Mammas. Trust we are all still keeping the faith alive... I have been scheduled for HSG next week. I have read varying opinions about the level of pain one might experience. I am so nervous but I am hoping it would be a painless procedure for me. Please my question is, can one go alone? Can one drive/take public transport after the procedure on your own. I am asking because it falls on weekday and DH will go to work. So I want to know if he should stay back or I should be fine on my own. Thanks a lot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:01pm On May 22, 2018
Mercy4us:
Hello Tripletwins222, did you get my PM. please let me know if you did not. I have something to discuss with you. My email: mercy4us@yahoo.com.

I didn't get ur PM dear but I've sent u a mail through this email address u provided. Pls, kindly check ur mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 7:50pm On May 22, 2018
You should be fine on your own, for some people it is painless, i think it depends on pain tolerance and patency of tubes. Baby dust to you.
:
Zeemai17:
Good evening Mammas. Trust we are all still keeping the faith alive... I have been scheduled for HSG next week. I have read varying opinions about the level of pain one might experience. I am so nervous but I am hoping it would be a painless procedure for me. Please my question is, can one go alone? Can one drive/take public transport after the procedure on your own. I am asking because it falls on weekday and DH will go to work. So I want to know if he should stay back or I should be fine on my own. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:02pm On May 22, 2018
Hello my people, quite some time, I know God will soon answer us all.

Congrats to all mama's that got their BFP, May God keep you all, for everyone still waiting, God will perfect it.

Congrats curvylicious on Johns dedication, he will grow up to be all that God created him to be... @4realwoman God is indeed faithful, God continue to bless you all, Kamsi is blessed, I use both of you as a point of contact to us all, God who did it for You, will manifest it on our behalf. @orney marriage is all about the ups and down, but nothing will make you guys separate in Jesus name, whatever you guys are going through now will only make your marriage stronger.

God bless us all, have a great week my people...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 11:59pm On May 22, 2018
@ dbeauty, hello mama pls check your email. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 8:53am On May 23, 2018
musabayokanu:
God is good to us.

thanks

nice one, God be praised.
though it would be better if you can tell us he name of the drug and how long she took it etc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 10:11am On May 23, 2018
Zeemai17:
4me, I'd say if he can take prrmissn frm wrk, he shud go wit u. U neva can tel. Mine ws vry painful. I cdnt walk bcs I dint take painkillers. My husband hd 2 support me 2d car & I ws bleeding. 2b on d safe syd, ur husband or sum1 shud go wit u. My opinion. All d best

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by musabayokanu: 1:00pm On May 23, 2018
shithapuns:

though it would be better if you can tell us he name of the drug and how long she took it etc

Though I don't know but I can ask her.
but even if I tell u u don't think is write for you to take the drug because she did some test before doctor arrive at the drug.
test like HSG, Hormone profile, 21days progesterone and one other one like that.

i feel you see a kind, detailed and experenced gynae after reviewing your lab result and other test, he will suggest medication.
if you stay in PH and dont have a good funae maybe I can direct you to ours.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 2:49pm On May 23, 2018
fourfunmi:
shithapuns

quote author=izaray post=67378166]@bolded, please kindly treat this as an urgency cheesy

cc Fourfunmi

been searching for a similar omega 369..but all am seeing doesnt contain vit e&sunflower.pls can you help us confirm if th3 pha4macy has restocked this particular one.dw finds it difficult taking pills.thus thats y i want them to be all in 1 tab

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 2:53pm On May 23, 2018
musabayokanu:

but even if I tell u u don't think is write for you to take the drug because she did some test before doctor arrive at the drug.
test like HSG, Hormone profile, 21days progesterone and one other one like that.

thanks

ook i understand u..
hv gone past all those stages u mentioned
when u hv been ttc for many years.and all gynae cant pinpoint the exact cause of the infertility, perhaps u will beta understand my challenge.its the little details that matter.some people its ordinary vit d or vit e that changed their story n enabled them get pregnant after all failed.
pls ask her and tell us.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 3:48pm On May 23, 2018
@mama fourfunmi, it's been a while, hope you are good? Plz can you help us check if the pharmacy has restocked the omega369 so we can buy thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 4:01pm On May 23, 2018
Prisca1993:
@mama fourfunmi, it's been a while, hope you are good? Plz can you help us check if the pharmacy has restocked the omega369 so we can buy thanks.

I'm interested too fourfunmi. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Preciouzword: 4:11pm On May 23, 2018
Check out the 17years old who was groomed and abused by a 34 years old when she was 15 via Tweeter
https://momsall.com/social-media-social-protection-for-children-teenage-grooming/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:43pm On May 23, 2018
@mama fourfunmi, how is pushing ministry? D Lord is ur strenght dear. I sent you a pm. Pls, kindly let me know if you see it or not.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:20pm On May 23, 2018
shithapuns:

I feel it's clomid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:20pm On May 23, 2018
musabayokanu:

thanks
Pls go ahead and drop details of the gyne you used in Ph.
Congratulations Sir.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 23, 2018
I am interested please

Prisca1993:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 23, 2018
Please i don't have any gyne in ph...recently moved to ph ...

Roseey0:

Pls go ahead and drop details of the gyne you used in Ph.
Congratulations Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 23, 2018
Please I need the direction. Could you email me?

quote author=musabayokanu post=67807197]

i feel you see a kind, detailed and experenced gynae after reviewing your lab result and other test, he will suggest medication.

thanks [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kimberyl: 9:32pm On May 23, 2018
Ronnygold:
Most women thinks this is normal, but its not.
I used to have it before. Spotting a day before Af
and 2 to 3 days after af. All are symptoms of low progesterone. You can also check this
mucus few days before af. It's usually low prog and excess estrogen.

How far with the staph thing? I went to recheck myself again but nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zeemai17: 9:52pm On May 23, 2018
adamapple:

4me, I'd say if he can take prrmissn frm wrk, he shud go wit u. U neva can tel. Mine ws vry painful. I cdnt walk bcs I dint take painkillers. My husband hd 2 support me 2d car & I ws bleeding. 2b on d safe syd, ur husband or sum1 shud go wit u. My opinion. All d best
You are right... Thank you mama. I appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zeemai17: 9:55pm On May 23, 2018
GodMercy2015:
You should be fine on your own, for some people it is painless, i think it depends on pain tolerance and patency of tubes. Baby dust to you.
:
I pray mine is painless o. I am super nervous. Thank you mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Favourite001: 10:39pm On May 23, 2018
Pls am new here..I really need yr advice been ttcing since Jan Dis year and it has been frustrating. Any help wil do me alot of good.
I just got my swab result indicating that I hav Candida albicans
My discharge is far from EWCM tho I hav a regular period but d flow has reduced from 4 to 2days and often times I can't calculate my ovulation well because of d discharge.
I wil b grateful if I can b attended to
God bless!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 12:23am On May 24, 2018
miraclebaby:
I got through my brother when he travelled to US. He got me 4 bottles then. You can check sellers, when I bought ACV from Nigeria I got cheapest from @mimiwems. She used to advertise but don't know if she's still in the business. I think Queenbeloveth also sells and one other marketer ithope who gave me highest price on ACV then. Just do your research and know who to buy from. I'm sure the first woman stays in Lagos, I think Island as I had to send someone to pick for me and pay though she delivers too.

God bless you Ma. Am still in the Acv business likewise Organic Mollases. Always at your service

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 7:08am On May 24, 2018
Mercy4us:
@ dbeauty, hello mama pls check your email. Thanks.

Yes ma. Good morning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 9:59am On May 24, 2018
MGeey:

I'm interested too fourfunmi. Thanks

Me too biko..God bless you mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nickigold(f): 11:00am On May 24, 2018
Motherhood is a thing of joy...don't let it bring u sadness and discrimination among family and friends... get a service of a SURROGATE MOTHER
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 12:02pm On May 24, 2018
Favourite001:
Pls am new here..I really need yr advice been ttcing since Jan Dis year and it has been frustrating. Any help wil do me alot of good.
I just got my swab result indicating that I hav Candida albicans
My discharge is far from EWCM tho I hav a regular period but d flow has reduced
God bless!!!

You r welcome n may ur days here be short.I believe sensitivity test was also done which will be indicated on ur result, it shows those drugs that will wipe d infection, Use those drugs n wait for a positive change.Most women get pregnant after treating infection. Just pls relax,it will enter before u know it.Change ur underwears after treatment n wash with disinfectants while on treatment, hope u r treating along with ur hubby to avoid reinfection.
Baby dusts to u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.