Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410205 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
dbeauty:

Looking like a positive. However, pls start serious bd with hubby from now. Sending baby dusts your way.
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yessssssssss: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
positivemummy2:
Hello mamas ,please I just used predicte ovulation test kit,i don't know if this is positive or negative
It is positive but not peak. Test again in 6hours, it should be darker than that. After the peak result, you should ovulate within 12-36hours.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yessssssssss: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Some Pregnancy facts

A woman can only get pregnant during the ‘fertile window’ in the menstrual cycle.

There are a few ways to work out when you’re ovulating: Your chance of getting pregnant is dramatically increased if you have sex on the day of ovulation, or two days before that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yessssssssss: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
When are you more likely to conceive?

We’re talking about the 'fertile window’ – the days in a woman’s menstrual cycle when pregnancy is possible.

The ‘fertile window’ depends on the length of the menstrual cycle, which varies among women.

The ‘fertile window’ is the day an egg is released from the ovary (ovulation) and the five days beforehand. Having sex (intercourse) during this time gives you the best chance of getting pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yessssssssss: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Pregnancy is technically only possible if you have sex during the five days before ovulation or on the day of ovulation. But the most fertile days are the three days leading up to and including ovulation. Having sex during this time gives you the best chance of getting pregnant.

By 12-24 hours after ovulation, a woman is no longer able to get pregnant during that menstrual cycle because the egg is no longer in the fallopian tube.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saraday: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Good evening mamas

It's a BFP

To all ttc mama you are next in line you will shout for joy before this year runs out.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oceandrive(f): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
Superbklean Magnetic Panty Liners is not designed for menstruating ladies or women, rather it is designed to cure diseases of various kinds. It could be used in underpants by either females or males, as it prevents and cures prostrate cancer in men.

This product is designed to contain three powerful components: Bio-magnetic Energy, Far Infrared and Anions. The bio-magnetic Energy gives energy and enhances self protection; Far infrared prevents and cures gynecological diseases such as fibroid, ovarian cysts, vaginal infections etc; while the Anions kill bacteria, thus eliminates odour, prevents itching, cures and prevents rashes around the vagina.

When the Panty Liner is damped and placed on any part of the body, it eliminates pain. The green strip content can also be detached and soaked in water to discharge it’s magnetic energy.

The Superbklean Magnetic Energy Panty Liner is effective in the treatment and/or prevention of the following: fibroid, fatigue, foot odour, gynecological infections, cataract, bre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Saraday:
Good evening mamas

It's a BFP

To all ttc mama you are next in line you will shout for joy before this year runs out.

Congratulations ma, wishing you safe and healthy nine months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saraday: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Amen. Thanks

Congratulations ma, wishing you safe and healthy nine months.[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
Saraday:
Good evening mamas

It's a BFP

Congratulations dear! May you carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Saraday:
Good evening mamas

It's a BFP

Awwww,congrats sis.happy bumping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
Saraday:
Good evening mamas

It's a BFP

Congrats mama. wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 5:40am On Dec 16, 2018
Saraday:
Good evening mamas

It's a BFP

Congratulations sis!!! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9months. Happy Bumping! grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrMakaveli20(m): 6:33am On Dec 16, 2018
Good morning fruitful and joyful mothers of children. I remember vividly it was a Sunday morning like this couple of months ago when I poured out my heart to this group. how being ttc was turning my peaceful and happy home into something else. The advice and kind words I got from Mama's here went a long way. We were battling MFI. the count never moved passed 5million. in the month of August, we settled for Ivf. that procedure was very expensive. during the Ivf tests, turns out the count has gone up to 63million. we were surprised. and there was no going back because we had already paid. the Dr assured us of a BFP and we were happy. they successfully implanted four embryos into Wifeys uterus and were congratulating us. two weeks later, we went for the pregnancy test at the same hospital and got the shock of our lives. it was negative. my wife couldn't even cry. worst week of our lives as a couple.
we picked up the pieces and moved on. I was like if Ivf nor work, Na Natural go come work? There's this verse in the Bible, Psalm 126. it's very powerful. I don't know how I started reading it every day, claiming it for my family. some weeks later, I woke up on a Monday morning to pray, I told my wife that she's a fruitful and joyful mother of children. she said Amen and smiled. she opened the Bible and brought out two pregnancy stripes with two bold lines. I shouted. she said she tested last night and the morning. I knew she was experiencing cramps but the period still hadn't come. we rushed to the lab where it was confirmed. three weeks later did a scan and we saw the baby. the aim of this testimony is to tell you never to give up. I know how weary and tiring the journey can be, but I know that every woman here will get pregnant and carry to term. remain prayerful and always support each other. I learnt a lot here. it was here I learnt about fertilisan m and the other drugs I took. but God was the deciding factor. God bless you mama's and brother's.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 16, 2018
MrMakaveli20:
Good morning fruitful and joyful mothers of children. I remember vividly it was a Sunday morning like this couple of months ago when I poured out my heart to this group. how being ttc was turning my peaceful and happy home into something else. The advice and kind words I got from Mama's here went a long way. We were battling MFI. the count never moved passed 5million. in the month of August, we settled for Ivf. that procedure was very expensive. during the Ivf tests, turns out the count has gone up to 63million. we were surprised. and there was no going back because we had already paid. the Dr assured us of a BFP and we were happy. they successfully implanted four embryos into Wifeys uterus and were congratulating us. two weeks later, we went for the pregnancy test at the same hospital and got the shock of our lives. it was negative. my wife couldn't even cry. worst week of our lives as a couple.
we picked up the pieces and moved on. I was like if Ivf nor work, Na Natural go come work? There's this verse in the Bible, Psalm 126. it's very powerful. I don't know how I started reading it every day, claiming it for my family. some weeks later, I woke up on a Monday morning to pray, I told my wife that she's a fruitful and joyful mother of children. she said Amen and smiled. she opened the Bible and brought out two pregnancy stripes with two bold lines. I shouted. she said she tested last night and the morning. I knew she was experiencing cramps but the period still hadn't come. we rushed to the lab where it was confirmed. three weeks later did a scan and we saw the baby. the aim of this testimony is to tell you never to give up. I know how weary and tiring the journey can be, but I know that every woman here will get pregnant and carry to term. remain prayerful and always support each other. I learnt a lot here. it was here I learnt about fertilisan m and the other drugs I took. but God was the deciding factor. God bless you mama's and brother's.
It's really a season of BFP's ,may the good Lord who has started a good work in your wife s womb be faithful to fulfill it.She will carry to term and your joy will be full.i tap from Your anointing and also call myself a joyful mother of Children.Amen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2018
This God is too good o

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2018
wowfairy
Don't induce pls
Give your body 2weeks
Go for blood test.

Keeping my fingers crossed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2018
Saraday:
Good evening mamas

It's a BFP

Congrats mama
Pls share what you did differently in the cycle you conceived

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2018
MrMakaveli20, congrats to you and your wife.

Kindly share all that you took before the BFP, and your wife WIDD too. Thanks sir.

Dear Lord, I look unto you for my testimony. Please do it for me and all GTC mamas on this thread, amen.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2018
Saraday:
Good evening mamas

It's a BFP

oh Jesus congratulations sis, yes is the month of our salvation & the lord is taking away the pain of ttc mamas, we cover ur testimony with the blood of Jesus, for sure am next to testify in IJN.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2018
MrMakaveli20:
congratulations to u & ur wife, the Lord has visited ur home so enjoy his present & may this joy remain in ur house for ever. thank u Jesus, it is our month of celebration.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2018
Congratulations @ Saraday and MrMakaveli20. We judge you faithful Lord, we have seen your finger this past days, visit us with your outstretch arm in the remaining days of this year and let everyone here experience your visitation in Jesus name Amen. Thank you ever faithful father.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2018
MrMakaveli20:

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Saraday:
Good evening mamas

It's a BFP

Thank you Father for the rain of BFP.
Congratulations mama & Mrmakaveli20, you shall carry to full term and deliver with ease, Amen.
Amen to the shouts of joy before the year runs out.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Saraday:
Good evening mamas

It's a BFP

Congratulations mama, your joy shall not be cut short in Jesus Name. Healthy carriage nd supernatural delivery in Jesus Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
MrMakaveli20:
Good morning fruitful and joyful mothers of children. I remember vividly it was a Sunday morning like this couple of months ago
Congrats to u nd wify...The Lord that started His good work in your family will surely complete it in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FourStar(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
MrMakaveli20:

Congratulations to you and ur DW. Pls share with us what u did different and the drugs u used. I am having the same low sperm count issue. God bless u as u share. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrMakaveli20(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Thank you Mama's for your kind words and prayers. the first test I did was 3m. as for the drugs I took, I first started with enhanz. it was the first drug I took that was recommended by a gynaecologist . but it didn't work for me. the count reduced instead to 1..3m. the Dr then recommended IUI... I was frustrated and left him.... I read about fertilaid for men here, took it and it increased to 5m. the motility was almost 70%. but the mistake I made was not taking it with count boost. I also took supramalt vitamins, but it never went pass 5m.
I then started taking fertilisan M December last year till February this year. after taking the drug, I was expecting Wifey to conceive but she didn't. and I didn't bother to go for another test. I just got tired of the whole thing. and I think that was the mistake I made. if I had tested and noticed the improvements, we wouldn't have wasted money doing Ivf . those were for drugs o.
also took the Aya, coconut and dates recipe, constant akamu and milk every morning before work, even boiled guava leaves, I detoxed with a combination of garlic, ginger and honey. also heard of one ijaw woman in Benin that specialize in MFI. took all her expensive herbs yet nothing happened. as for my Wife, she was given a clean bill of health but she still took the banana recipe, folic acid, pregnacare and at a time clomid. but few months to the Ivf she really didn't take any drugs. except the folic acid.
in all I believe it was God's time for us. as a Catholic, we spent time at the Blessed Sacrament after mass praying, and we were together during the just concluded Novena to St Vincent de Paul. it is my prayer that you will have reasons to testify. God bless you.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hallelujah!! It's the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Congratulations Saraday and MrMakaveli20, healthy and smooth bumping... It's raining bfp, Lord let it soak each and every one of us IJN..

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Wow! It's really raining BFPs. God of eleventh hour miracle is at work in our midst.
Congratulations MrMakaveli20! We appreciate God as we celebrate with u and DW. By His special grace, u conquered TTC and u will continue to be a conqueror in Christ Jesus.
Wishn dw a hitch free journey to motherhood and a safe landing in Jesus name. Amen.
Lord, as U're going about sharing BFPs, may we all partake in this blessing in Jesus name. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
#Its a bfp
Thats the reigning hashtag in this house ooo grin grin
Congrats to Saraday and MrMakaveli20 . It started in praise. It will surely end in praise too. Amen. Thanks for sharing.

Its a bfp! We all will say these words this year and next year. Amen. My own na this year o. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
Congratulations to Saraday and MrMakaveli20 on your BFPs!! Many more testimonies to come in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.