Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409438 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
Congratulations ma, very happy for you..I pray this blessings go round, ....God please remember me too

Please and please never ever give up on God, remember sorrow may endure for a night but most assuredly, joy comes in the morning and I pray as God has surprised me pleasantly so shall it be for every blessed mother in no time, 2019 is our year of celebration and none will be left out

Ese ti E do ju adura timi
To re pe E do ju adura timi
Eyin le ni ki ma ma wa we
Eyin le ni kin ma ma wa egbo
To re pe E doju adura timi[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
Towerofgrace:
What a wonderful God
What a marvelous God
He has done marvelous things for us
What a marvelous God
What an excellent
He is still doing marvelous things for us

The things that seem impossible
The things that money cannot do
They are the things He has done for me
What my mother cannot do
What my father cannot do
He has done it again and again

Wonderful mothers of nation finally God has answered my prayers, turned my sorrow in to dancing and rejoicing, silenced all my mockers and ended 4yrs of TTC

Help me praise and thank this Awesome God, Oba ti kin ja eni kule, Oba ti kin do ju tini, ever dependable and reliable God, Awesome Wonder.

Who am I that you are so mindful of me?

I just want to encourage mama's that God neither sleeps no slumber and whatever HE has promised He would, cos HE is too faithful to fail

Please mamas just constantly prophesy over urself and your womb, use the baby clothing you have as a point of contact, place over your wombs, speak life constantly over your womb, call your children forth to take their place comfortably in your wombs, cos even though it was IUI I did, God made it happen on the first try, countless people believe 1st trial of iui doesn't us work, even my Dr prepared my mind for a 2nd round, but God stepped in and changed everything.

Please and please never ever give up on God, remember sorrow may endure for a night but most assuredly, joy comes in the morning and I pray as God has surprised me pleasantly so shall it be for every blessed mother in no time, 2019 is our year of celebration and none will be left out

To re pe E doju adura timi

Wow awesome God is His name. He has indeed crowned your year with goodness. God's blessings and a happy & healthy nine months is your portion. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Wow!!! God is indeed awesome and kind. congratulations Towerofgrace

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by claseek(f): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
claseek:
I pray for all our fruitful mums and dads here, you will give birth to you miracle babies in 2020 in Jesus name. And it will be a easy and supernatural delivery. Amen
omg..this was a mistake. I meant to say 2019. In my mind i probably mistook the current year as 2019. You would all have your miracle babies in 2019 in Jesus name Amen. So sorry mamas.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by claseek(f): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Towerofgrace:
What a wonderful God
What a marvelous God
What a marvelous God
What an excellent

What my mother cannot do
What my father cannot do

Wonderful mothers of nation finally God has answered my prayers, turned my sorrow in to dancing and rejoicing, silenced all my mockers and ended 4yrs of TTC

Help me praise and thank this Awesome God, Oba ti kin ja eni kule, Oba ti kin do ju tini, ever dependable and reliable God, Awesome Wonder.

I just want to encourage mama's that God neither sleeps no slumber and whatever HE has promised He would, cos HE is too faithful to fail

Please mamas just constantly prophesy over urself and your womb, use the baby clothing you have as a point of contact, place over your wombs, speak life constantly over your womb, call your children forth to take their place comfortably in your wombs, cos even though it was IUI I did, God made it happen on the first try, countless people believe 1st trial of iui doesn't us work, even my Dr prepared my mind for a 2nd round, but God stepped in and changed everything.

aww congratulations mama!!!! May God give you healthy 9 months and supernatural delivery amen.

Just as He has done it for you, He will do it for other GTC mamas here in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=Zeemai17 post=74153959][/quote]
The herbs help the reduction of leakage and what i also did was resting my leg on the wall in such a way that i slept off in that position so whatever poured the next day i was less concerned
Another thing was prior to that time that i went to the hospital to treat malaria doctor told me to subtract 14days out of my cycle and i will be left with 13days out of my 27days cycle so we should bd well btw day 10-13th which did morning and night during this period

But above all my sis pls be prayerful and you can support it with pledge if you can
the lord will remember everyone soon

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
Towerofgrace:
What a wonderful God
What a marvelous God
What a marvelous God
What an excellent

What my mother cannot do
What my father cannot do

Congratulations ohhh my sis.I am so happy for you.Jesus have done it!!!God is always on time..Wish you a sweet 9 months ride.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumIbeji(f): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Congratulations @Towerofgrace
Wishing you H&H nine months. Our God is too good.

To all other mamas your testimony time is now, God will remember each and everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
@Towerofgrace congratulations mama!!!! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. Our God is Awesome!!! He never fails!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
@towerofgrace, Congratulations Mama!
May you carry to full term and deliver with ease.
My God is still in the business of doing good, still looking forward to more BFPs before the year comes to an end.
#teamseptember2019infaith

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chicago77(f): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Congratulations Sis .I will testify Soon in Jesus Name
Towerofgrace:
What a wonderful God
What a marvelous God
What a marvelous God
What an excellent

What my mother cannot do
What my father cannot do

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Thank you Jesus for this precious gift. We plead for more to come before this year runs out, amen.
Congratulations @mama Towerofgrace, indeed the Lord is too faithful to fail.
Wishn you a successful pregnancy and a safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Congratulations @ Towerofgrace. What a wonderful God we serve. Have a hitch free 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=Towerofgrace post=74208394]congratulations sis, this God has been so good to us especially this month of the birth of his son Jesus, he remember many of us GTC mother & we pray to experience this same mercy the year we are about entering, I must testify come 2019 in Jesus name.Amen......

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Towerofgrace congratulations
God you are indeed faithful

This same Jesus that blessed our mama will remember us that are remaining

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
Towerofgrace:
What a wonderful God
What a marvelous God
What a marvelous God
What an excellent

What my mother cannot do
What my father cannot do

Congrats mama!! Wow!! I'm so excited. Jehovah Overdo���

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
Towerofgrace:
What a wonderful God
What a marvelous God
What a marvelous God
What an excellent

What my mother cannot do
What my father cannot do

Congrats mama!! Wow!! I'm so excited. Jehovah Overdo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
Our dear mama Towerofgrace, my cycle buddy, congratulations o. May God bless you and see you through this journey successfully. You shall never cast your young and the joy of this gladness shall never depart from your home.
God's blessings on you always!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
Congratulations mama Towerofgrace, indeed our God is still on the Throne, He will surely see you thru, h n h eight months to go kiss

Thank God for this He has done, more bfps loading, the year is really ending well grin

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Good evening fruitful mamas, I trust we are doing well by the Grace of God. I pray that God will hearken to our heart desires sooner than we think. Please I want to as a question and I will greatly appreciate your input. Is it possible to experience implantation and still see your period I'm curious
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
Towerofgrace:
What a wonderful God
What a marvelous God
What a marvelous God
What an excellent

What my mother cannot do
What my father cannot do

congratulations mama!!!!!!!!!!! this is awesome news. thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Yippiee!
Congrats Towerofgrace .
May you carry to term joyfully.
This is really wonderful. What a lovely way to end the year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by traecey(f): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mama the mama @Towerofgrace truly God has done a great thing, I'm so happy and grateful to God for what he has done...wishing you smooth and safe bumping

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Congratulations to mama towerofgrace. Wishing you a healthy nine months and safe delivery in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
cherishyy:
Good evening fruitful mamas, I trust we are doing well by the Grace of God. I pray that God will hearken to our heart desires sooner than we think. Please I want to as a question and I will greatly appreciate your input. Is it possible to experience implantation and still see your period I'm curious

How do you know for certain that what you experienced was implantation? Based on what I've read, only a very few people experience implantation bleeding. Did you do a PT?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TemitopeAlways(f): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2018
Congrats @Towerofgrace . The journey will be smooth and the testimony will be seen and ours will follow too in Jesus name.
Hello Mother's... quite an age. Compliment of the season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2018
rvpbae:

How do you know for certain that what you experienced was implantation? Based on what I've read, only a very few people experience implantation bleeding. Did you do a PT?

Good morning fruitful mama. I experienced a pulling/pricking cramp that came at intervals on 7dpo. On the 25 AF said Merry Christmas. No I didn't do PT. After I experienced the cramp that day I googled as usual and everything I felt was explained as implantation cramping. Even I I didn't put my whole heart to ...ok I kinda put my heart sha. I just want to know where to start treating. I traccked my follicle and I ovulated. I felt the cramp on the same side where I ovulated
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2018
Wow!!!! Only God can do the impossible IUI,IVF or naturally all that matters is been a mother....I congratulate u Towerofgrace indeed God grace has located you may u carry to term and deliver with ease.

And i also use u as a point of contact that the this time next month i will also be celebrating my BFP cos he has done ot before so he will still do it again.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DoubleJ19(f): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2018
congrats mama @Towerofgrace , u will carry to term n hav a safe delivery in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DoubleJ19(f): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2018
2019 will bear the best for us all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichay: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2018
Congratulations towerofgrace.what a marvelous God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
cherishyy:

Good morning fruitful mama. I experienced a pulling/pricking cramp that came at intervals on 7dpo. On the 25 AF said Merry Christmas. No I didn't do PT. After I experienced the cramp that day I googled as usual and everything I felt was explained as implantation cramping. Even I I didn't put my whole heart to ...ok I kinda put my heart sha. I just want to know where to start treating. I traccked my follicle and I ovulated. I felt the cramp on the same side where I ovulated

Well, whatever you felt you clearly wasn't implantation. It is wierd how the mind tricks us during the 2weeks wait, I've been there. As i said, only a few people experience it. I used to spot like 5 or 6 days b4 period and i thought it was implantation bleeding too until i realised it wasn't. As per what to treat, my sister you will need to do tests first to know what the issue is. Maybe you can say what the issue is and sabi mamas will help u analyse.

It will end in praise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.