Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409445 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:31pm On May 23, 2020
Conclusion ;
March af he gave me same drugs but same thing af still came.
April before going to see him I prayed for God to lead him and while praying the holy spirit spoke to be about tubal flushing.Lo and behold I went to see him and he mentioned it.I went for the procedure on day 10 and it was successful.He still gave me same drugs but decided to add trigger shot once there's a large follicle.
On day day 12 I went in for tracking and the follicles were below 12mm.It seemed so discouraging.Day 14 it was only 13mm,day 17 it was about 16mm.I was supposed to go in on day 20 for a scan and possiblly trigger shot but because of the lock down in pH I couldn't make it.I was even tempted to buy the shot and store then get a nurse around my estate to administer.My discussion with hubby we just decided to bed every other day.
On day 18 I felt ovulation cramps and told hubby but we couldn't even bd cos he had to go to work that evening.I just consoled my self with the fact we bd the night before.
Day 19 when he came in from work in the morning,we bd and continued every other day.
I had been having light headache,sore boobs,fever and af was late so I decided to test and saw two thick lines staring at me.Our joys have known no bonds because in 3 years plus I have never seen a second line.
Next week is our fourth year anniversary and God smiled on us.
Spiritually we have been giving to the orphanage every Christmas for two years now,I participated in Hannah's heart recently concluded 10 days prayers where I learnt so much about faith and was always declaring faith filled words everyday while anointing my tummy.I bought the Hannah's heart devotional I use to pray in the mornings too.
In all God is faithful,He has promised and can never fail.He didn't fail me and I know that this blessing will go round to every mama here.
Baby dusts with love...

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by semisola: 6:43pm On May 23, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Conclusion ;
April before going to see him I prayed for God to lead him and while praying the holy spirit spoke to be about tubal flushing.Lo and behold I went to see him and he mentioned it.I went for the procedure on day 10 and it was successful.He still gave me same drugs but decided to add trigger shot once there's a large follicle.
On day day 12 I went in for tracking and the follicles were below 12mm.It seemed so discouraging.Day 14 it was only 13mm,day 17 it was about 16mm.I was supposed to go in on day 20 for a scan and possiblly trigger shot but because of the lock down in pH I couldn't make it.I was even tempted to buy the shot and store then get a nurse around my estate to administer.My discussion with hubby we just decided to bed every other day.
On day 18 I felt ovulation cramps and told hubby but we couldn't every bd cos he had to go to work that evening.I just consoled my self with the fact we bd the night before.
Day 19 when he came in from work in the morning,we bd and continued every other day.
I had been having light headache,sore boobs,fever and af was late so I decided to test and saw two thick lines staring at me.Our joys have known no bonds because in 3 years plus I have never seen a second line.
Spiritually we have been giving to the orphanage every Christmas for two years now,I participated in Hannah's heart recently concluded 10 days prayers where I learnt so much about faith and was always declaring faith filled words everyday while anointing my tummy.I bought the Hannah's heart devotional I use to pray in the mornings too.
In all God is faithful,He has promised and can never fail.He didn't fail me and I know that this blessing will go round to every mama here.
Baby dusts with love...

Congratulations mama! May the sound of praise and laughter forever remain in your household.

Wishing you a stressfree 9 months journey
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lambyks: 7:16pm On May 23, 2020
I have had adheolysis twice to remove asherman but it keeps coming
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 7:44pm On May 23, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Conclusion ;
On day 18 I felt ovulation cramps and told hubby but we couldn't every bd cos he had to go to work that evening.I just consoled my self with the fact we bd the night before.
Baby dusts with love...
Thanks for sharing your story. I wish u a healthy and smooth 9months journey. May this joy go round. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Network1234: 7:48pm On May 23, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Conclusion ;
Baby dusts with love...

Congratulations to you mama, wish you a healthy 9 months, may you carry to term in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 8:33pm On May 23, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Just got my bfp today.My testimony loading..
Waawu!
Congratulations Mama.
May you carry to term, and deliver like an Hebrew woman IJMN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 8:39pm On May 23, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Goodmorning mama's,I'm I the only one that feels very uncomfortable telling people how many years I've been married or sometimes reduce it to avoid that pity look from people?
People ask how many kids to you have,you say none yet and the next question is how many years have you been married.Just thinking is it even normal for me
Glory....!
#winkz#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:52pm On May 23, 2020
Congratulations iamhistreasure. Fertility doctors that know thier onions are God's gift to us.

Wishing you a healthy and happy bumping
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 8:56pm On May 23, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Conclusion ;
Baby dusts with love...

Congrats momma.He is a great God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 9:39pm On May 23, 2020
Thank you mamas for celebrating with me and Amen to all your prayers.Baby dust to every one

I have a card of letrozole to give out to any pH mama.Kindly mention me,thanks

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 10:13pm On May 23, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Thank you mamas for celebrating with me and Amen to all your prayers.Baby dust to every one

Congratulations ma! May God perfect that which he has started. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olawunmiabeni22(f): 10:25pm On May 23, 2020
iamhistreasure:

. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by QweenM(f): 2:40am On May 24, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Conclusion ;

Baby dusts with love...

Congratulations mama! I love reading good news like this, at least, it helps to keep hope alive.

I love the fact that you didn't lose hope in God all through and I strongly believe that He will do ours too for us very soon by God's grace.

May you carry to term and deliver safely.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tbaby123(f): 2:48am On May 24, 2020
tbaby123:
House pls join me to sing "who has the final say, Jehovah has the final say"

Only God has the final say. let no doctor, herbalist, Alfa or fake Prophets tell you other wise. I am I living testimony.

After two months of anxiously waiting, I decided to take that bold step for Pregnancy Test...Lo and behold, even the lab attendants congratulated me... This is same lab I had my hormonal profiling, HSG and has done folicular tracking. For good 4 months I was doing tracking, each month I pay close to 20k, ( with all the stick wey dem dey chuk for my virginal, egg no grow).

I used Clomid, went back for tracking, saw 2 full grown eggs, went for my IUI immediately, but still and still, No-show.

May we not use 20years to make a journey of just 1 month...

Alfa called me to come and do SARA ( spiritual giving ) I did not go. Nurse called me to come for treatment I did not go, even though she was charging less compare to how much doctor charged me for IUI..

What I did different?

Someone introduced me to KEDI healthcare to cure my small fibroid o...after flushing my colon, womb and all that...I use only baby plan and iron tablets from the UK..and gave my Hubby Organic Tumeric that boost his sperm.

I started BABY PLAN FOLIC ACID in June, started curing fibroid with KEDI products in July.
By August I had my last monthly flow. September came, no menstruation, KEDI doctor told me is because of the fibroid drugs..I foolishly believed her (That treatment would have killed my Fetus).

After two weeks, pregnancy symptoms started showing. I was confused. I started acting sluggish, weird and every food I see irritates me. Even cake oo. Hubby was shocked to see me taking Juice that I detest with passion�

The last straw that broke the camel's whatever was when I threw up when brushing my teeth on the 6th Oct.. I immediately bought Test trip, and result was negative..called my friend, she told PT cannot detect at that early stage I should go for blood test.

Finally I took the bold step yesterday..waited anxiously for 30mins..Only for the lab attendant to hand me my result with a big smile of congratulation.

This isn't my 1st pregnancy as i had abortion done 13 years ago...this this first child. Though only been married for 18months, but I have been TTC for 10 years....

I am dedicating today for every TTCing women out there.. who have spent years trying to convince, got mocked, willingly to go extra miles and also those who don't have the financial capacity.. Just hang on there..Don't give up, don't shed that secret tears again, God is opening your file soon..a o si fi oruko titun pe o, ( you sha be called a new name) . Every single one of us here shall write our testimony.

If you need help with KEDI and also want the baby plan folic acid and Organic Tumeric don't hesitate to ask here...

God will perfect our testimony

Halleluya!!!! Halleluya!!! Halleluya

I welcome my bundle of joy 14th May.

Mother and child are doing ok.

Her name is Iteoluwakishi (no king can dethroned God) or reign of God does not seize to exit.

To everyone who is TTcing, may the will of God be done in your life. And may God favour u all this year.

Thanks to everyone. This is my own portion of

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by QweenM(f): 3:09am On May 24, 2020
tbaby123:

Her name is Iteoluwakishi (no king can dethroned God) or reign of God does not seize to exit.

To everyone who is TTcing, may the will of God be done in your life. And may God favour u all this year.

Wow! A big congratulations to you mama, may the Lord bless and keep the baby.

I'm happy with all the good news I'm reading here today, very helpful in staying positive. Amen to your prayers!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 3:58am On May 24, 2020
iamhistreasure:

Only you can do what no man can do Jehovah.......... Thank you Jesus for this divine visitation.

Wow!!!! This is really encouraging, wishing you a healthy and stress free bumping.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 4:02am On May 24, 2020
tbaby123:

Wisdom of the wise, you are the only true God.......thank you for the arrival of Iteoluwakishi, keep her and preserve her.
Mummy Iteoluwakishi congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 5:54am On May 24, 2020
tbaby123:

Congrats momma
the God that did urs, will remember us one day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 5:55am On May 24, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Conclusion ;
On day 18 I felt ovulation cramps and told hubby but we couldn't even bd cos he had to go to work that evening.I just consoled my self with the fact we bd the night before.
Baby dusts with love...

Pls dear. how much did ur doc charge for the flushing u did?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:40am On May 24, 2020
TinaJoe:

Pls dear. how much did ur doc charge for the flushing u did?

Goodmorning sis,he charged 10k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flourishing19(f): 7:19am On May 24, 2020
@Iamhistreasure, congratulations! May you carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name.

@tbaby123, welcome to your princess.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tokyoheist: 7:50am On May 24, 2020
iamhistreasure:

Goodmorning sis,he charged 10k

Good morning ,pls were you taking the glucoohage all through your cycke

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 8:17am On May 24, 2020
Tokyoheist:

Good morning ,pls were you taking the glucoohage all through your cycke

Good morning,Glucophage was for 20days starting from day 2.Baby dust dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Network1234: 8:25am On May 24, 2020
tbaby123:

Its the Lord's doing, praise God. Congratulations mummy iteoluwa

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tokyoheist: 8:28am On May 24, 2020
iamhistreasure:

Good morning,Glucophage was for 20days starting from day 2.Baby dust dear

Congratulations ma , I am also facing the same thing , and I am so fed up , how many mg ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 8:46am On May 24, 2020
Tokyoheist:

Congratulations ma , I am also facing the same thing , and I am so fed up , how many mg ma

1000mg daily.It will end in praise for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tokyoheist: 8:49am On May 24, 2020
iamhistreasure:

1000mg daily.It will end in praise for you.

OK , thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:04am On May 24, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Just got my bfp today.My testimony loading..
Our God is good, all the time.
Congratulations mama so happy for you.
Oya come over to the pregnancy thread and meet your teamies.
First balance on your golden chair cause you deserve it.

@all, the Lord is still in the business of doing wonders and he will surely visit each and everyone here in Jesus name, Amen.
His blessing will surely go round for all just have faith and believe.

Happy Sunday to all my wonderful mamas

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:05am On May 24, 2020
mumzara:
Congratulations ma'am
I am next in line
Amen can't wait to rejoice with you too mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 10:02am On May 24, 2020
iamhistreasure congratulations. You shall carry to full term in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 10:49am On May 24, 2020
miracletoday:

I am not writing this advise authoritatively o, but i v read alot about about this too . If you are very sure u ovulated in that cycle, u can place yourself on progesterone support after O. Or add high dose of VitB6 after O.i ve heard baby aspirin help d uterus more implantation friendly too. Above all,work on having better quality eggs to begin with.
Thanks so much ma
I really appreciate, I have tried all the drugs you listed but its still the same,I do ovulate though I had stillbirth at 39 weeks in January since then I have been certified OK even the gynea is confused
My case belongs to God because I have spent a lot of money

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 10:59am On May 24, 2020
Congratulations @ iamhistreasure have a hitch free pregnancy. Thank you faithful God.

Congratulations tbaby123. To God be all the glory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.