Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405374 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2020
To God's glory, I got discharged ystd being a week after a procedure which was meant to be Myomectomy turned Myomectomy+Appendectomy........
I nva knew I had appendicitis, as I was only sick worried about the fibroids and TTC.

Omg!..while "away", i dined & wined inside cumulus & cumulonimbus cloud, I chewed snow, I ran races, & on my way bak, I spoke in various tongues,#lol#...
but all in all d Greatest Doctor took absolute charge....GLORY FATHER!!!

Thanks to dez sisters for their words of encouragement & D PUSH...
Mojisolani
Tripletwins222
Sugah
Mumbuk001
Miraclebaby
& to all I had oftentimes secretly crawled into their profile to self-boost my courage.
FATHER, I hold on still to Iss 61:7a.
& i cover this testimony wt d "Blood of Jesus"!!!
Happy Sunday Sisters, baby dust to us all.

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulvinee: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Howyeh:
To God's glory, I got discharged ystd being a week after a procedure which was meant to be Myomectomy turned Myomectomy+Appendectomy........
I nva knew I had appendicitis, as I was only sick worried about TTC.

Omg!..while "away", i dined & wined inside cumulus & cumulonimbus cloud, I chewed snow, I ran races, & on my way bak, I spoke in various tongues,#lol#...

Mojisolani
Tripletwins222
Sugah
Mumbuk001
Miraclebaby
& to all I had oftentimes secretly crawled into their profile to self-boost my courage.

OH dear sis! Wish you quick recovery. Plenty Baby dust to you sis kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Howyeh:

Mojisolani
Tripletwins222
Sugah
Mumbuk001
Miraclebaby

It is well sis.
Thank God for a successful surgery. Wishing you a quick recovery and BFP thereafter in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fruitfulvinee:

OH dear sis! Wish you quick recovery. Plenty Baby dust to you sis kiss
Thanks momma...
That list remains incomplete without you...#smiles#
Pls, pardon me.
Kisses to our baby.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Tripletwins222:

It is well sis.
Thank God for a successful journey. Wishing you a quick recovery and BFP thereafter in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen sis.
Muchlove
E-hugz

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Howyeh:

Congratulations dear. Your BFP is next!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulvinee: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Howyeh:

Thanks momma...
That list remains incomplete without you...#smiles#
Pls, pardon me.
Kisses to our baby.

*Big hug*

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 12:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Amokomowo:
Please professionals help me a nalyse this semen test and advise on what to do... Thanks

I am not familiar with all this..this matter na God I fit table the issue too only Him can correct the correct able.

Pardon me..I am woman of faith and I have had my experience too..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 12:25am On Sep 28, 2020
Howyeh:

Mojisolani
Tripletwins222
Sugah
Mumbuk001
Miraclebaby

Congratulations...
We shall rejoice with you soon..
It is done

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 12:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Happyfellow147:
Greetings fellow mothers.
We all are mothers by God's mercies.
We have been on this journey for almost four years now. He's mostly not with me. We see like once in a month for about 4 days or thereabouts.
We have visited several clinics and hubby has a problem with sperm quality, motility and quantity.
On my part, high fsh was detected.
This September, I decided to do something different by exercising regularly, changed my food to lots of veggies- cabbage, cucumber, lemon water, spinach etc.
I tried to shed some wait too plus drinking large amount of water- room temperature.

I want to buy a good ovulation test kit plus prenatal vitamins plus vitamins for my husband.
He has taken addyzoa as prescribed by the doctor but no obvious improvement. I would appreciate your suggestions mamas.
Baby dust to us all.
I'm praying that all of these lifestyle changes would at least count for something

I went through the same thing you are doing..
With prayer, by faith and happiness.
I remembered when my husband and I went to see my in-law who was a doctor for sperm test. Result was low sperm count and on my own I was battling with infection I keep treating everyday.
My husband was placed on multivitamin to boost his sperm count, me I didn't join him cos I was tired of drugs..he took it religiously, went for test, no much improvement..lol(shaking my head in remembrance)

We kept having sex, trying different positions.
Believing God for the best.
When it happened I didn't know. It was a customer of mine who I visited to supply apple cider while.narracting my past ordeal to her, advised me to do a test..

Make I no talk too much.
My sister. Keep the faith alive. Be happy. Don't allow anything take away your happiness.
Keep staying healthy.
When the baby enter, yourself won't know..

God will change the low sperm count. To an active one..
Selah!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 28, 2020
mimiwems:

I went through the same thing you are doing..
With prayer, by faith and happiness.
I remembered when my husband and I went to see my in-law who was a doctor for sperm test. Result was low sperm count and on my own I was battling with infection I keep treating everyday.
My husband was placed on multivitamin to boost his sperm count, me I didn't join him cos I was tired of drugs..he took it religiously, went for test, no much improvement..lol(shaking my head in remembrance)

We kept having sex, trying different positions.
Believing God for the best.
When it happened I didn't know. It was a customer of mine who I visited to supply apple cider while.narracting my past ordeal to her, advised me to do a test..

Make I no talk too much.
My sister. Keep the faith alive. Be happy. Don't allow anything take away your happiness.
Keep staying healthy.
When the baby enter, yourself won't know..

God will change the low sperm count. To an active one..
Selah!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2020
Mimi0620:
hello, please how much did you get the manix? And is it sold in all pharmacy?
I bought one pack for 1,800 naira at the island

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2020
mimiwems:

Congratulations...
We shall rejoice with you soon..
It is done
Amen IJN.
Thanks momma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2020
sugah:

Congratulations dear. Your BFP is next!
Thanks momma....(for always tolerating my endless enquiries... #lol#)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tmat(f): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2020
Mirian91:
I have read alot about bara and how it deals with people by purging. I've drank 3 full cups of bara and I'm still waiting to purge. Why is mine different? I cut it pieces and cooked it with both the back and seeds and pap water, uptil now I'm not purging.

If i may ask, is it bitter? Cos i read that the bitter one is far more effective
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Nenyezz:
Hello mama, is it advisable to continue taking apple cider after ovulation? and can the man take it too. I saw on google that it is good for sperm?

Apple cider is good..for body. Both Adult and kids. Go for the one with mother inside.
You can take before and after ovulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jenifer007: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mirian91:
I have read alot about bara and how it deals with people by purging. I've drank 3 full cups of bara and I'm still waiting to purge. Why is mine different? I cut it pieces and cooked it with both the back and seeds and pap water, uptil now I'm not purging.

If you want bara to really work,it is better you soak it with dry gin....cooking bara is not effective

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
mimiwems:

Apple cider is good..for body. Both Adult and kids. Go for the one with mother inside.
You can take before and after ovulation
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mirian91(f): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
Yes it is bitter.

Tmat:

If i may ask, is it bitter? Cos i read that the bitter one is far more effective
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nma4eva(f): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Helo dear, if you need pack of 50 OPK call or WhatsApp 08091442223. I will give you the best product, I used it myself when I was TTC. Pick up locations, Lagos, Warri, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Delivery to other states.

urcutecrush:

Thanks for the response.I already bought M2tone and waiting for cd1 to start it.I have search in all pharmacies around and they don’t have the pack of 50 opk.Please where did you get yours from?also kindly post your widd so we can learn from it.Thanks

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tmat(f): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mirian91:
Yes it is bitter.

I really cant explain but maybe you try it with another preparation method. I soaked mine without cooking with pap water for 24hrs. Infact since july, i just drink and freeze when need be and its still as effective as it was when fresh in july
Please avoid taking too much of it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mommdav:

Please do not take anything until your wound heal. You can take only serrapeptase and wobenzym two weeks after/post myomectomy. You can also take vitamin c and E. Please don't take any herbal tea until after two months.

Speedy recovery and bfp to you dear

Mama, is it a must to combine Wobenzym and Serra? As I don't have Wobenzym can I take only Serra for same purpose?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happyfellow147: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
How much is a pack?
Has anyone here bought from you befor
Nma4eva:
Helo dear, if you need pack of 50 OPK call or WhatsApp 08091442223. I will give you the best product, I used it myself when I was TTC. Pick up locations, Lagos, Warri, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Delivery to other states.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by temple2grace: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Please I recently moved to Abuja. Can someone recommend clinic with good gynecologist apart from Nisa premier? Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Suli1999: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
America’s largest fragrance retailer American Fragrance Shop are the Home of the Best Fragrances who have expertise in the authentic fashioner scents and skincare products!

Home of the Best Fragrances

American Fragrance Shop

Welcome to Affordable Flame! We sell and deliver Premium Quality Unique Electric and Gas Fireplaces right to your doorstep. Our products are the best in quality and price.

Premium Quality Unique Electric and Gas Fireplaces

Affordable Flame

Looking for Furniture Warehouse and Home Decor Store Online? Get Home Items offers a large selection of Home Furnishing at affordable prices. Visit us now!

Furniture Warehouse

Get Home Items
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
temple2grace:
Please I recently moved to Abuja. Can someone recommend clinic with good gynecologist apart from Nisa premier? Thanks

Fertileaid, garki hospital, general hospitals( wuse, gwarinpa, asokoro)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2020
Limitlessbond:

Which is maca Pls? Enlighten me

So sorry for late reply. Maca is a herb for hormone balancing. I also heard it helps improve libido.

I'm really sorry for late response

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Limitlessbond: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2020
curvilicious:

So sorry for late reply. Maca is a herb for hormone balancing. I also heard it helps improve libido.

I'm really sorry for late response

No problem. Thanks for Ur response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukkylove(f): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2020
Send message to 0 9 0 6 7 8 9 4 339 its still available

[quote author=Juliet5536 post=94276143][/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukkylove(f): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2020
Please send whatsapp message to 0 9 06 78 84 3 39

laurelbae:
Am interested, pls I am finding it difficult to connect with the link.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukkylove(f): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2020
You can use only serra, it will work, adding other systemic enzymes makes it work faster. But only serra will work. You can add the Yi mu cao and xi xian cao

Tripletwins222:

Mama, is it a must to combine Wobenzyme and Serra? As I don't have Wobenzyme, can I take only Serra for same purpose?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.