Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405446 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dhml(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2022
Good day, please I want to ask. I got married December 2020. Although there's has been a diagnosis of PCOS while I was single. Ive done other test and they are ok, just PCOS. I was given clomiphene and it worked for me at the second cycle, but miscarried at 7 weeks in october. So I'm thinking if using clomiphene again if my menses come before I go for another appointment with the doctor. Is it advisable!

Go and get Inofolic. You can Google it for more info. Its from UK and hard to get in Naija. Call this number 08101153302.St Jude Women Hospital, Gwarinpa Abuja. They have it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulTee: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please chdck your emal
Thank you

Tripletwins222:

I sell Serrapeptase and Chinese teas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
FruitfulTee:
Please chdck your emal
Thank you

Ok dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by linecrosser: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
NOBILITY22:

Sorry about your loss...

Please don't take this clomiphene without your doctor monitoring you closely because it does more harm than good.

I advised that you discuss with your doctor about him/her placing you on progesterone once you are confirmed pregnant again either the (injection or tablet or insert) whichever one your money can afford until after your first trimester then placenta will take other.

I wish you sticky baby this time Amen

Thank you for the reply. I really appreciate.
I have decided to just let this month go and track my ovulation this time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by redgem(f): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Smili:
Please I need answers
Was diagnosed of dual tubal blockage and was advised to go for ivf or surgery.
I want to know
Has anyone used surgery to open a blocked tube
Is it advisable to try
I'm really shared. I'm considering it because we don't have money for ivf yet .
Is there anyother way to open blocked tubes aside surgery.
Hi dear, why not try tubal flushing. it works for some pple. would have done mine since buh na moni still dey hold me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rukkymore: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Good day mamas
Am a ttc Mum for a year and half, was diagnosed with tubal blockage and Dr recommended flushing.
Pls ma’am I need advice, suggestions and testimonies. Thanks ma’am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Rukkymore:
Good day mamas
Am a ttc Mum for a year and half, was diagnosed with tubal blockage and Dr recommended flushing.
Pls ma’am I need advice, suggestions and testimonies. Thanks ma’am

Flushing may not properly open the tubes. Try to be on Serrapeptase, Chinese teas, Castor Oil Massage for 3 consecutive months before going for flushing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Reign3:

Okay please madam read this and act on it. I have been there. I got married five years ago but had a male factor challenge. It was difficult situation for me because my partner is not in country. He visits once in a year, spend one month and leave. So we only tried four months put together in my five years of marriage.

He went for test and discovered that his count was 12.5m wit 15% of mortality. That's very poor! His doctor over there put him on clomid for three months but no increase. He put him on another three months of clomid no results. He said IVF is our only option.

I went with him to start IVF last year January when he came back, I was told that I have fibroid and they have to take it out before the procedure. Doctor said it has to be open surgery and I have to wait 6 months after the surgery before I can continue my treatment. For my husband he said his sperm cannot be frozen since is not good enough. I was traumatized because I've already concluded that I'm going to have my baby that year no matter what happened.

In my desperation, we went to see another doctor for a second opinion and told him my husband's condition and he suggested a particular drug for him, reluctantly we bought the drug and he started taking but couldn't finish before he left.

He went back to his doctor to test after taking the drugs and the result was unbelievable.
From 12.5m to 120m with motility of 41%. The doctor was wowed. As we speak now my husband is in town, we are trying again while his sperm has been taken to freeze incase i need it in future. I only have two weeks to try.
Wish me luck please.

I will look for the doctors contact and get the name of the drug for any one in need of this.
Mama you carry us handicap sha

We don wait for name of drug tire no show. Anyways thank you and hoping we'll hear from you soon

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophzz: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Good Evening Everyone
Please who can relate?

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=Rukkymore post=109760966]Good day mamas
Pls ma’am I need advice, suggestions

since it's ur doctor that recommended it. then do it with faith.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sophzz:
Good Evening Everyone
Please who can relate?
Worthy of note AGGLUTINATION
His body is attacking his own sperm cells and if it is not attended to "may" further decline the count.

If the type of sperm agglutination can be spelt out the better to differentiate immune mediated or natural agglutination.

When the MCS result is out, it will give light to the ++ agglutination.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dentrice: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2022
What's the name of the drug please

Reign3:

Okay please madam read this and act on it. I have been there. I got married five years ago but had a male factor challenge. It was difficult situation for me because my partner is not in country. He visits once in a year, spend one month and leave. So we only tried four months put together in my five years of marriage.

He went for test and discovered that his count was 12.5m wit 15% of mortality. That's very poor! His doctor over there put him on clomid for three months but no increase. He put him on another three months of clomid no results. He said IVF is our only option.

I went with him to start IVF last year January when he came back, I was told that I have fibroid and they have to take it out before the procedure. Doctor said it has to be open surgery and I have to wait 6 months after the surgery before I can continue my treatment. For my husband he said his sperm cannot be frozen since is not good enough. I was traumatized because I've already concluded that I'm going to have my baby that year no matter what happened.

In my desperation, we went to see another doctor for a second opinion and told him my husband's condition and he suggested a particular drug for him, reluctantly we bought the drug and he started taking but couldn't finish before he left.

He went back to his doctor to test after taking the drugs and the result was unbelievable.
From 12.5m to 120m with motility of 41%. The doctor was wowed. As we speak now my husband is in town, we are trying again while his sperm has been taken to freeze incase i need it in future. I only have two weeks to try.
Wish me luck please.

I will look for the doctors contact and get the name of the drug for any one in need of this.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
TinaJoe:
pls someone should help me interpret my hormone profile result

sabi mama's where una day?? pls someone should help me out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophzz: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
nelszx:

Worthy of note AGGLUTINATION
His body is attacking his own sperm cells and if it is not attended to "may" further decline the count.

If the type of sperm agglutination can be spelt out the better to differentiate immune mediated or natural agglutination.

When the MCS result is out, it will give light to the ++ agglutination.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
[quote author=Sophzz post=109794532][/quote]
That's your answer: Levoflaxacin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophzz: 3:19am On Jan 30, 2022
nelszx:

That's your answer: Levoflaxacin
the answer to what please?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2022
Sophzz:
the answer to what please?
It's an immune response that is causing the agglutination not infection. By agglutination it means sperm clumping together rather than singly. It resolves after antibiotics consumption.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulTee: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Please who sells serapeptase and Chinese teas in port Harcourt?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophzz: 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Smili: 4:14am On Jan 31, 2022
TinaJoe:

Hi dear, why not try tubal flushing. it works for some pple. would have done mine since buh na moni still dey hold me

Is it done in a hospital?
Cos my doctor said that yhe only way to open it is by surgery i think it's because of the type of blockage
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igbaf: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2022
FruitfulTee:
Please who sells serapeptase and Chinese teas in port Harcourt? Kindly whatsapp 070444six5949

Check out @fertilecorner in Instagram. Her moniker is RoseeyO here

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulTee: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2022
Thanks a million for your swift response. God bless you

Igbaf:

Check out @fertilecorner in Instagram. Her moniker is RoseeyO here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igbaf: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
FruitfulTee:
Thanks a million for your swift response. God bless you

You are welcome sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kurlz(f): 1:37am On Feb 01, 2022
Reign3:

Wish me luck please.

Good 2. Pls were you able to get the name of the drug?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Samadict(f): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2022
Fruitful mamas please help me interpret my hormonal profile. Had one in 2019 and progesterone was low. Was placed on duphaston but no show. Ran the test again and I got this.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mood11: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2022
Samadict:
Fruitful mamas please help me interpret my hormonal profile. Had one in 2019 and progesterone was low. Was placed on duphaston but no show. Ran the test again and I got this.
From my understanding, your Prolactin is high, Progesterone is low. If I may suggest you can start taking Vit B6 for progesterone and Vitex to regulate the hormones..
Also Read up on how to do Ewedu therapy with cabbage it works well for high Prolactin.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Samadict(f): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2022
Mood11:

From my understanding, your Prolactin is high, Progesterone is low. If I may suggest you can start taking Vit B6 for progesterone and Vitex to regulate the hormones..
Also Read up on how to do Ewedu therapy with cabbage it works well for high Prolactin.
Thanks a lot ma. I will
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Samadict:
There's no way your progesterone would be normal with that high prolactin. Your body see itself lactating so progesterone will always be low.

Work on getting the prolactin down and watch progesterone return to normal. I'm not good with prolactin drugs to regulate it but that's the way forward
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
kurlz:

Good 2. Pls were you able to get the name of the drug?
We don wait for mama Reign3 tire sotey we don dey lose weight.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Samadict(f): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
nelszx:

There's no way your progesterone would be normal with that high prolactin. Your body see itself lactating so progesterone will always be low.

Work on getting the prolactin down and watch progesterone return to normal. I'm not good with prolactin drugs to regulate it but that's the way forward
I'll get to work. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.