Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,411 members, 7,843,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5430650 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by juniorrate: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2022
can one be taken lemon every morning while on Orthodox treatments
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good afternoon mummies please what is the Yoruba name for pasley and sage leaves?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kindness111: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
ABG2222:

Any of these
Serrapeptase
Alligator pepper and ginger
Apple cider vinegar with the mother and organic black strap molasses unsulphured

Ok dear, thanks alot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pious101:
Good morning....pls just for clarity sake ...the combo should be taken two to three weeks after the orthodox treatment?
Secondly how long did u use the combo before proceeding for test? Thanks for Ur anticipated response

Yes, it should be taken after two or three weeks you finished the Orthodox medications.
We used the combo for close to two weeks before retesting.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vikkioshio(f): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2022
@Tripletwins222 Can Ulcer Patient take the comb
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Vikkioshio:
@Tripletwins222 Can Ulcer Patient take the comb

I don't really know.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Graciousking: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Good day Sabi mama in the house,
I got my bfp after ttc for 11months, i've been a silent reader for the past 4-5 months. Have been dealing with reoccuring yeast infection which leds to alot of other infection BV and pelvic pain ( left lower part of my abdomen 5-8 past ovulation) i didnt take the infection seriously i was thinking it can go treating it naturally until i started having pelvic pain now i ran to an online doctor for help she prescribed some series of antibotics which i used for 2 weeks after that the infection left but the pain still continues then my period was delayed, i had to go for hormonal profile then i discover i had high prolactin ( thou i do notice colorless fluid from my nipples when squeeze but never knew it was prolactin) google defination of prolactin is when you have milk discharge so i thought it has to be milk and not colorless fluid.
treated it with bromocriptine for just a week my period came back still batling with yeast infection i kept on buying antibotics.
WIDD
December-January i made sure my husband go for SFA and get treated
i treated prolactin again using Snergo recommended by people doctor
I started using m2tone during my period which made my period for that month really heavy prior to this my period has always been scanty and brownnish in color but that month own flows heavy and bright.
I bought baby clothes to move my faith stronger, the day the clothes arrived i felt something different like Yes baby is here
I joined the Halluluyah Challenge By Nathaniel Bassey every midnight.
I stopped using the m2tone during ovulation ( i only used it for 14days 1 dose per day)
i did the okra therapy for like 3-4 days close to my ovulation, the last day i took it i felt a strong ovulation pain
I started using baby aspirin and B6 till i got my BFP

11 months of trying has not been easy so i pray for everyone ttc your bfp is closer than you think just dont give up, keep praying, eating healthy and keep believing in God he will surely answer.
Im grateful to God, grateful to this wonderful group i learnt alot from this group.
Thanks to everyone.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
Graciousking:
I got my bfp after ttc for 11months, i've been a silent reader for the past 4-5 months. Have been dealing with reoccuring yeast infection which leds to alot of other infection BV and pelvic pain ( left lower part of my abdomen 5-8 past ovulation) i didnt take the infection seriously i was thinking it can go treating it naturally until i started having pelvic pain now i ran to an online doctor for help she prescribed some series of antibotics which i used for 2 weeks after that the infection left but the pain still continues then my period was delayed, i had to go for hormonal profile then i discover i had high prolactin ( thou i do notice colorless fluid from my nipples when squeeze but never knew it was prolactin) google defination of prolactin is when you have milk discharge so i thought it has to be milk and not colorless fluid.
treated it with bromocriptine for just a week my period came back still batling with yeast infection i kept on buying antibotics.
WIDD
I started using m2tone during my period which made my period for that month really heavy prior to this my period has always been scanty and brownnish in color but that month own flows heavy and bright.
I bought baby clothes to move my faith stronger, the day the clothes arrived i felt something different like Yes baby is here
I stopped using the m2tone during ovulation ( i only used it for 14days 1 dose per day)
i did the okra therapy for like 3-4 days close to my ovulation, the last day i took it i felt a strong ovulation pain

11 months of trying has not been easy so i pray for everyone ttc your bfp is closer than you think just dont give up, keep praying, eating healthy and keep believing in God he will surely answer.
Im grateful to God, grateful to this wonderful group i learnt alot from this group.
Thanks to everyone.

Congratulations!
May you carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vikkioshio(f): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Tripletwins222:

I don't really know.

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vikkioshio(f): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Graciousking:
WIDD

Thanks to everyone.

Congratulation Sis... May God perfect all he has started

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Graciousking:
WIDD

Thanks to everyone.

congratulations dear and may u carry to term. tanx so much for coming around to share ur WIDD. pls how much did u buy the m2tone?

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Graciousking: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
Tripletwins222:

Congratulations!
May you carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.

Amen!!! thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Graciousking: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=TinaJoe post=110751235][/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starss: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Graciousking:
WIDD

Thanks to everyone.

Congratulations, wishing you a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.

But I want to ask, was it same month you took the M2tone that you conceived?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helpsomeone: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Great news for TTC mother's!
Immunocal is out for infertility issue. It's tested and confirmed. Nafdac approved. Interested people may reach.
WhatsApp 07018251533
Customer service 09078362447
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Graciousking: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Starss:

Congratulations, wishing you a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.

But I want to ask, was it same month you took the M2tone that you conceived?

Amen!!! thank you very much ma
yes the same month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pious101: 7:19am On Mar 07, 2022
Tripletwins222:

Yes, it should be taken after two or three weeks you finished the Orthodox medications.
We used the combo for close to two weeks before retesting.

thanks for Ur response. I'm kind of wondering why waiting two to three weeks before taking d combo rather than immediately after u re done with the orthodox, is there any implications for doing that? Secondly, were there anything u abstain from during the orthodox and d combo treatment?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MigeoFoods(f): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hormonal imbalances is one of the problems women face which range from infertility,irregular menses, acne, anovulation and lots more problems
The good news is that these issues can be resolved and it’s reversible through a natural process.

Join me as we discuss how to reverse hormonal imbalances

Call a friend who need this now
TO BE A PART OF THIS SEND JOIN TO WHATSAPP 08065784139

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pious101:
thanks for Ur response. I'm kind of wondering why waiting two to three weeks before taking d combo rather than immediately after u re done with the orthodox, is there any implications for doing that? Secondly, were there anything u abstain from during the orthodox and d combo treatment?

Please, go back and read my post on that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Graciousking:
WIDD

Thanks to everyone.

Congrats ma you will carry this pregnancy to term and deliver safely in Jesus name amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teemenzo: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Tripletwins222:

I don't really know.

Hello Triple, good evening. Please i will like to reach you. Thank you very much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:24am On Mar 09, 2022
Teemenzo:

Hello Triple, good evening. Please i will like to reach you. Thank you very much.

You can send me a pm or you drop your contact.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teemenzo: 5:33am On Mar 09, 2022
Tripletwins222:

You can send me a pm or you drop your contact.

Thank you, i have been able to send you the generic Nairaland message. I wasn't able to do that yesterday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pious101: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2022
Tripletwins222:

Please, go back and read my post on that.
pls sorry for bothering u this much....Ur only post which I saw was on taking orthodox treatment and thereafter the combo. It did not address abstinence. U know the page is quite long and it may take me months to get to the post that addresses the areas I pointed. So I will really appreciate if u can point me to the exact location. I seriously wish to get the best out of my current treatment hence these questions. Ur help would be really appreciated...thanks once more
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by canaryy: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2022
Get Gufei Bao at the best price on the net.
Order here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6929590/gufei-bao-princess-pearl-pills
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Pious101:

Wait for two to three weeks to allow the Orthodox medication work well and clear off the system. Even if you will retest, you will be advised to wait for three weeks after treatment. So, take the combo before retesting.

We abstained from kpekus while on the treatment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pious101: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Tripletwins222:

Wait for two to three weeks to allow the Orthodox medication work well and clear off the system. Even if you will retest, you will be advised to wait for three weeks after treatment. So, take the combo before retesting.

We abstained from kpekus while on the treatment.
thank u so much. This was really helpful. Lastly, was abstinence also observe during the two to three weeks of waiting before d combo treatment? Sorry for my many questions...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hello Mamas and Papas,

Our 3 days prayer meeting starts tonight..

9.30pm - 10.00pm

We would be praying specifically for waiting parents with strange medical prophecies and also parents with extended waiting periods including parents with high risk pregnancies.

Invite a friend...

Our God is a wonder working God...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
madprophet:
Hello Mamas and Papas,

Our 3 days prayer meeting starts tonight..

9.30pm - 10.00pm

We would be praying specifically for waiting parents with strange medical prophecies and also parents with extended waiting periods including parents with high risk pregnancies.

Invite a friend...

Our God is a wonder working God...

Many thanks to those who were able to attend our prayer meeting yesterday.

We continue today same time by 9.30pm..

Come believing and invite a friend....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Pious101:
thank u so much. This was really helpful. Lastly, was abstinence also observe during the two to three weeks of waiting before d combo treatment? Sorry for my many questions...

Yes!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
madprophet:

Many thanks to those who were able to attend our prayer meeting yesterday.

We continue today same time by 9.30pm..

Come believing and invite a friend....
Those of us not on mixrl any other means of connecting??

(1) (2) (3) ... (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.