Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5399752 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bendit001: 8:07pm On Jan 07
I am amazed by Dr Timothy herbal products. I Have had Genital herpes for over 8 years with frequent outbreaks sometimes average 2-3 times per month. Before one breakout could end, the next would begin nothing has helped me. I came online in search for a possible way to see how i can fight this virus so i found Dr Timothy here online after seeing a lot of testimonies of how he cured people from herpes and other diseases with natural herbs so i decided to give it a try, I only took his herbal product for good two weeks and i was completely cured. I recommend Dr Timothy remedy to anyone suffering from herpes that wants to be completely cured too should contact website https://5dc41d5b6d60d.site123.me or email goodhealthherbalfoundation1@gmail.com for quick response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jenlisa: 9:24am On Jan 08
Dear mums and former TTC mum's who have done HSG test before, I have a few questions.

1. Please is it safe? In case the test is done and their is no blocked tube or scar tissue, hope something else won't result as a result of the test?

2. Where would you recommend someone to do it in Lagos?
3. Do you have any idea how much it is done?

I once read a story of a lady who did HSG and her tubes were confirmed okay but because of the tools used for the HSG her tubes were later blocked post HSG. That's why I'm asking this question.

Thank you, as I await your responses.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 12:10pm On Jan 08
Pls who have treated high LH in men
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:22pm On Jan 08
Jenlisa:
Dear mums and former TTC mum's who have done HSG test before, I have a few questions.

1. Please is it safe? In case the test is done and their is no blocked tube or scar tissue, hope something else won't result as a result of the test?

2. Where would you recommend someone to do it in Lagos?
3. Do you have any idea how much it is done?

I once read a story of a lady who did HSG and her tubes were confirmed okay but because of the tools used for the HSG her tubes were later blocked post HSG. That's why I'm asking this question.

Thank you, as I await your responses.
I will say HSG is safe, Infact very safe aside little discomfort/cramps u feel during and after the procedure. I did mine sometimes 2016 @ Union diagnostic here in Badagry and it was around 20k ( I can't really remember d actual price) hydrosalpinx was decided and treated... This is my 4th pregnancy after den. Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by candance: 2:49pm On Jan 08
annointedsoul:
Yea Happy new year, why is no one responding to my message. Pls do respond

She can also try hydrotubation(flushing of the tubes) at lawanson ,a Pakistan doctor runs a medical facility there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jenlisa: 3:54pm On Jan 08
Pweetiebabe:
I will say HSG is safe, Infact very safe aside little discomfort/cramps u feel during and after the procedure. I did mine sometimes 2016 @ Union diagnostic here in Badagry and it was around 20k ( I can't really remember d actual price) hydrosalpinx was decided and treated... This is my 4th pregnancy after den. Best of luck

Thank you so much for replying.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jenlisa: 4:14pm On Jan 08
Pweetiebabe:

Is it okay if I send you a mail.... please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:43pm On Jan 08
Jenlisa:

Is it okay if I send you a mail.... please.
Sure ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eagba(m): 8:17am On Jan 09
FruitfulRay:

I have a testimony to share oh, so a colleague of mine left, and I have been doing her job with mine since, so I suggested to my immediate boss that I don't mind doing it instead of them bringing someone else, but if they can change my status, a promotion and pay rise. I asked if she can give a good word to our boss. Since like 4 months, have been doing it,, but she never put in a word for me. I fasted, attended Shiloh and made my petition known to our maker, well before then, I went myself to our overall boss, and told him what I wanted, he told me he had heard, but I was not the one that was meant to come, but my immediate boss.

Fast forward to yesterday, I was called by HR, that my salary has been increased and I have been promoted, I thought that my boss went. So I asked her how far, she said she hadn't gone, not knowing what had happened. When she heard, she was shocked.

Please sister, help me thank God for what He alone did. Only Him can do, what no man can do...

Apologies for long post but please help me praise Yahweh

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 11:12am On Jan 09
[quote author=Eagba post=127851198][/quote]

Congratulations, May your testimony be permanent in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmakaRuby: 4:45pm On Jan 10
Good evening everyone pls, this is I and my hubby's results... Please what is wrong with the results?

What are we to do next?
We've been trying for years now and no sign of pregnancy. During transvaginal scan they discovered multiple follicles but were not certain about pcos that's why they termed it possible pcos. Gynecologist said cyst will go on its own and doesn't affect conception (but it's causing adhesion) and also fibroids are just seedlings and don't affect conception.

Gynecologist placed me on cabergoline for a 6weeks, metformin for 2 months and letrozole for 3 cycles yet, nothing... My periods are very regular, I get cm and cramps during time or supposed time of ovulation. No breast discharge, breasts are normal.

Please help me check the results... What do you think we can do?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmakaRuby: 4:48pm On Jan 10
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kingadex60(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10
AmakaRuby:

More.

Please come to my aid before I go into depression
you've high Prolactin, ur hubby needs to treat staph infection... I can guide u on what to do and use if you're ready
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmakaRuby: 10:36pm On Jan 10
Kingadex60:
you've high Prolactin, ur hubby needs to treat staph infection... I can guide u on what to do and use if you're ready to do it and you both will surely conceive.... Pls I'm not asking u for money oooo.... You can send an email to me via my profile

Sent...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kingadex60(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11
ThisisIkemefuna:
Good evening everyone.
Please can anyone interpret these test results for me?
We have been TTC for 2 years now and this test results has been given to us. I really need more information about things written here. Hubby's sperm test came out perfect. Does this mean I have high polatean or the pid is something that is affecting my body? I really don't understand anything here. Please someone should give me pointers
do the test that's written on the result HVS & URINE MCS... And also work on ur Prolactin. I hope u ain't seeing any breast discharge
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11
Kingadex60:
do the test that's written on the result HVS & URINE MCS... And also work on ur Prolactin. I hope u ain't seeing any breast discharge

Sometimes I see little discharge from my left breast
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11
Kingadex60:

Doc said the fluid is moderate and normal. Does it matter or it's necessary to do the PID?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kingadex60(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11
ThisisIkemefuna:

Sometimes I see little discharge from my left breast
it's due to Prolactin, do hvs and urine to rule out infection and also take 7 seeds of alligator pepper every morning before eating to regulate your Prolactin level to be normal, you won't see any breast discharge again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hola02: 3:50pm On Jan 12
Pweetiebabe:

Please mamas. I’m new here and I don’t know if I’m getting this right but I will like to email you also Pweetiebabe to know how you overcome hydrosalpinx as it turning to terror in my life. please help a sister.. thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by goodwalima1985(m): 10:12pm On Jan 13
Good evening house.

Please any idea about hydrocele treatment and does it really affect men's fertility and breeds erectile dysfunction?.

Plus is there any form of treatment aside from surgery?.

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beesan(f): 1:14am On Jan 14
Pweetiebabe:
Good day mama, please how did you over come this issues
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:19pm On Jan 14
beesan:

Good day mama, please how did you over come this issues
Drugs like doxycycline were prescribed but I don't remember all d drugs I used and I never even went back to check maybe it has cleared or not

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greatlinda(f): 8:32pm On Jan 15
okerekingsley90:

Please how can I get in touch with this Dr please thank you
She is on Instagram....mdpeoplesdoctor is her handle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by okerekingsley90: 9:06pm On Jan 15
greatlinda:

She is on Instagram....mdpeoplesdoctor is her handle

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beesan(f): 7:41pm On Jan 17
Please who has serrapeptease and yi mu cao teas for sale.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ViviannBae: 3:44pm On Jan 18
Please can someone help me interpret this result and solution

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:05am On Jan 28
Any doctor in the house please how bad is this?

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 3:25pm On Jan 28
Mummies, my 5 year old swallowed her earring? She's stable. Any experience? Should I be bothered?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kingadex60(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28
wonyi:
Mummies, my 5 year old swallowed her earring? She's stable. Any experience? Should I be bothered?
give her palm oil to drink immediately and also take enough water
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 7:28pm On Jan 28
Kingadex60:
give her palm oil to drink immediately and also take enough water

Thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kingadex60(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28
kunkelhanspeter:
Any doctor in the house please how bad is this?
work on the motility and morphology, the count is okay.. But jst try and boost it a bit too

(1) (2) (3) ... (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.