Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,021 members, 7,863,685 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5448736 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
Toyin dear, the Lord Himself will take away every sorrow from your home and replace it with unending JOY and HAPPINESS. When its getting too dark is when light breaks. There is light at the end of every tunnel. IT SHALL HAPPEN FOR YOU!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
@fvine,pls look for another hospital.God will suprise u soon!
@toyin akan, u got me tearing up! God will answer u soonest! HE shall look unto you with favour and grand you wonderful glorious children in jesus name! You are lucky you have a 1daful DH.some men don't wait that long b4 dey look for 'options' and most of them believe its always a woman problem.

Even tho I ve been trying for ten months now, I know what I am passing thru in the hands of my husband even tho I already have a child for him.some men can just be funny!it is well and I know very soon, HE will grant us all our miracles in JESUS name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
@Fvine, my sisters have said it all. leave the doctor kia kia to another one. Its not the amouth we spend on a doctor that determines the positive result we will get. Its by God's grace and favour.

@Toyin, my beloved. I refuse to console you rather I say congratulations to your family because God has finally heard your supplications and visited you with a bfp. l am dancing azonto, atinga, thanking God on your behalf. I say welcome to your positive world changing children, they will make positive impact to their generation. As per your dh, pls tell him to start memorizing how he will stand amongst plenty guest and church congregation in few months time to testify of the awesomeness of God in the gift of children. for you my sweet sister, receive peace in your home beyond your understanding, unimaginable wealth, favour from God and man, WE HAVE A GOD THE IS TOOOOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL (((((hugs)))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oluwatise2401: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hi Ladies! Am more of a newbie in the house but I peep a lot . I will like to commend all the fruitful mums in the house for the contributions,advise and most importantly the prayers on this thread, may Alimighty God reward each and everyone of us with fruit of the womb IJN.
Please permit me to share my testimony on this thread
I have been TTC for about 32 month,I had a case of very high prolactin with a benign tumor and was placed on a drug to bring on my period. After that I never missed a period , we tried different stuff from local herbs to clomid but nothing seems to work, So late last year DH and I decided to go through the IVF route. We met with the Doctor and did a comprehensive investigations and it still came back that the prolactin is still very high( meaning I can not ovulate on my own at all) and DH has low sperm count, so we decided to start the procedure in May. We waited for my 21 days to commence the IVF, on the day of the first injection to start down regulation I did pregnancy test just to be sure I wasn't pregnant it came out negative. I started the injection( it's suppose to bring on period) on the 10th day on the injection I spotted and told the Doctor and he said to continue the injection,after that day no more spotting or period,so I was told to come in for scan to check my womb lining, and after that a blood test( which I had no clue of wot for) to cut a long story short the blood test came back POSITIVE for pregnancy,I couldn't believe it. Am still in shock. I just want to encourage someone that the God we serve is still very much alive and that miracles still happens.
I NEVER SEE THIS KIND GOD BEFORE OO!! !
WO-N-DER (3ce)

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
shocked I never see this kind God before o, Wonder wonder, Wonder wonder!
CONGRATULATIONS Oluwatise!
God has really done it for you. This is a Mriacle! Congratulations dear. This is wishing you a healthy pregnancy, carried to term and safe painless delivery full of joy and happiness. Congrats once again.

@Fvine, what further proof do you need that God works wonders irrespective of anything when He wants to. Nothing can stop our Great God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
@oluwatise. Congratssssssssss o. Ewa wo ti oluwatise. Eyi lomumi dupe o. I love your testimony. I wish you a stress free 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
HALLELUIAH TO THE MOST HIGH GOD

congrats Oluwatise, oluwa has indeed done it, wishing a blissful and stressfree pregnancy. so happy for you

@Seanbell, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
she yaff born boy ooooo
God is a miracle worker, HE has proven HIMSELF again...
The Joy of the Lord will be his strength as he grows, he will continue to be a source of joy to u and ur hubby.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
OOh my God!!!!! what an awesome God!!!, goodnews right back and front...

Congrats to Seanbell and Oluwatise!

lts well with you and yours @seanbell mama bonboy tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
@seanbell...congrats
darling and may God continue to bless and favor ur family. ur baby sha
grow in God's wisdom and protection.
@oluwatise...congrats on ur bfp.the lord dt started this miracleous work
in ur life wi perfect it. wishing u a stressfree pregnancy. i can't wait
to announce my bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
safe06: ona goddy goody moringus ooo(dats how we say good morning in my language),hope cold no reach ona side?
@all,I no know who send м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ go drink warm water and lemon juice diz morning ooo,na so so melss melss I dey melss,I sure say d smell don reach here sef,na hin dey make ona neva come greet d house.Abeg can anybori here explain,elucidate,expantiate,enumerate,elaborate y I'm going through diz?
In another news,I read dat castor oil should not b taken orally ooo,dat Ȋ̝̊̅§ to say ,make ona no drink am ooo,it contains an ingredient dat Ȋ̝̊̅§ harmful to d ribosome,nd once destroyed,it has no anti-dote ooo.
@zeezy,diz Ȋ̝̊̅§ our month abi?no shaking,nothing spoil,nothing do u,carry go,its well with u.

AAAWWWWWW!!!!!! i want take castor oil dis eve oooooo, r u serious but Godsent say we can take it after af na. anyways its ok i will not take it o i no wan distroy my ribosome abi werrin safe call am. thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
@ Omonikiba
Chi16
Manoda
Flakeey
Dreamsinbc
Moyinoluwa
Goldenbaby
AhmatuRahman
AlwaysTrue
Udoka
CJonne
and MummyF: I really really want to say a big THANK YOU to you all. God bless you all for your prayers and encouragements. I'm honored and much more relieved. By the Mercy of God you all will announce your glorious BFPs this month in JESUS name. As for Udoka, it is a very smooth and easy full term I wish you in JESUS name. You will announce the delivery of the baby in your womb like Seanbell too.
God bless you all.

I really appreciate you all.

@Oluwatise: This is a miracle indeed. Our God is awesome. I wish you an enjoyable 9months in JESUS name. This is UNBELIEVABLE. With all the injections to induce AF, God said no way, it is Oluwatise's turn now not next month. I rejoice with you my dear.

@Seanbell: Congratulations O!!!!!!! Mama baby. The sound of rejoicing will not cease from your home in JESUS name. Get well speedily.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
congrats seanbell and oluwatise.Our God is a wonder,he has proven himself in ur lives.congrats
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
@Toyin, don't just worry, you will sing a new song soon and your hubby will shout Halluluyah.

See testimonies everywhere oooo, bless God for them.

@Fvine, I remember you now, you are not really new here jor.

@Oluwatise, let me sing this song, Oluwatise, Edumare soro mi dayo, olowo orimi, erujeje alewi lese. Permit me if I no type am well, I only borrow yoruba from my mum n hubby. Congrats dear, that's a very good testimony dear, the finger of God is there on that baby. You will surely carry to term and deliver safely. Amen.

@Seanbell, congrats love, God bless your home plenty and real good. Amen.

@all, life na phases, soon, we too will be congratulated, just like yesterday, they there with us, now they are joyful mothers, that is life, things atimes fall apart, so that in the end, things can be at ease (I remember Chinua Achebe).

I bless God because we have two bfp already, we shall count plenty this month.

@All preggy mothers, you shall all bring to term and deliver in peace, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
Oluwatise2401: Hi Ladies! Am more of a newbie in the house but I peep a lot . I will like to commend all the fruitful mums in the house for the contributions,advise and most importantly the prayers on this thread, may Alimighty God reward each and everyone of us with fruit of the womb IJN.
Please permit me to share my testimony on this thread
I have been TTC for about 32 month,I had a case of very high prolactin with a benign tumor and was placed on a drug to bring on my period. After that I never missed a period , we tried different stuff from local herbs to clomid but nothing seems to work, So late last year DH and I decided to go through the IVF route. We met with the Doctor and did a comprehensive investigations and it still came back that the prolactin is still very high( meaning I can not ovulate on my own at all) and DH has low sperm count, so we decided to start the procedure in May. We waited for my 21 days to commence the IVF, on the day of the first injection to start down regulation I did pregnancy test just to be sure I wasn't pregnant it came out negative. I started the injection( it's suppose to bring on period) on the 10th day on the injection I spotted and told the Doctor and he said to continue the injection,after that day no more spotting or period,so I was told to come in for scan to check my womb lining, and after that a blood test( which I had no clue of wot for) to cut a long story
short the blood test came back POSITIVE for pregnancy,I couldn't believe it. Am still in shock. I just want to encourage someone that the God we serve is still very much alive and that miracles still happens.
I NEVER SEE THIS KIND GOD BEFORE OO!! !
WO-N-DER (3ce)

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
@ oluwatise ,congratulations dear. God is really great.  pray you have ɑ̤̥̈̊ stress free nine months by God's grace. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sparkle777(f): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
@oluwatise. Congrats. God is really good and a powerful surpriser,pardon my grammer. For others still believin may bfp be on ur menu this month ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
And all who search wil search no more.and all who seek shall find what their soul longs for.only if u come to d well.
Fvine and all our newbies,u r welcome.Oluwatise bin noticing u loggin in.even checked out ur profile.congrats dear.Seanbell congrats dear.TOYIN AKAN kip trustin in God its gonna b fyn its gonna b okay

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
@ Toyin Akan,the Lord will turn away every reproach from ur home. Just be strong for ur hubby and hold unto God who does all things well.
@ seanball and Oluwatise a big congratulations. God is indeed faithful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
@Oluwatise,Congratulations,Ɣ☺ΰ will carry to term,G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D is indeed a miracle worker,.
@Seanbell,Congratulations,ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ baby will bring joy,favour and blessing to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ household.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
@Oluwatise Ãήϑ seanbell, big congratulations , our Lord is good all d time, his ways are perfect Ãήϑ he is greater than we imagine, to him be all the glory.

@Toyin, pls dear try Ãήϑ be strong, also console your husband, your miracle is very very close, believe it Ãήϑ it shall come to pass. Its well.

Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
@all my E sisters how una dey? I op u all are fine. Dis days I watch a program in DSTV, d channel is TLC & d program name is ' I Didn't know I was pregnant' is bout woman who didn't know they were pregnant till they were in labour & dey deliver healthy babies. I draw lot of strength from it & I know my story is going to b a success story. @amoda tnx 4 asking of me, ur bfp is near.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
@Favouredgal,where art thou? Hope Ɣ☺ΰ are cool?
@Blessedmum and all our preggy sis,may d good lord see you all tru.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
@Goldenbay sorry no mind aproko lyk me oh bt favourdgal is on vacation chillin wit dh oh.seems she mentioned it somewhere its wel wit all of us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
I know most times is difficult to really trust God and pray when we are expecting like this but i urge us all to keep trusting Him, He wont fail us and soonest our BFPs followed by lovely kids shall follow. Lets keep proclaiming like the shunamite woman that it is well. Congrats to the new mothers and for those that have gotten their BFP i say A BIG CONGRATS. For the newbies i also welcome you all on board, we shall all sing a new song soonest in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
L
taramisore15: I know most times is difficult to really trust God and pray when we are expecting like this but i urge us all to keep trusting Him, He wont fail us and soonest our BFPs followed by lovely kids shall follow. Lets keep proclaiming like the shunamite woman that it is well. Congrats to the new mothers and for those that have gotten their BFP i say A BIG CONGRATS. For the newbies i also welcome you all on board, we shall all sing a new song soonest in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oluwatise2401: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
My beloved sisters in the house, thank you so much for the show of love and prayers, I'm really grateful. May Almighty God bless every woman here with the fruit of the womb IJN. Amen. Do have a blessed weekend! Love you all plenty!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
@Taramisore Amen o,in God i put my trust..
@oluwatise Congrat dear,God is realy 1derful,u shall carry 2 term.
@Seanbell congrat oooo,so hapi 4 u.More blessinz 2 cum ur home...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 6:40am On Jun 08, 2013
@oluwatise, congrats, u shall carry to term and deliver like hebrew women in Jesus name.
@seanbell, congratulations! The baby will grow in wisdom and stature in JESUS name.
Welcome to all the newbies.may ur stay be short.
Where is pink22? Nice 14 welcome back.
Our miracle is closer than we think because we know GOD.
@ camrygmail, do you know if that hydrocortisone 1percent cream as an effect on TTC? Ur answer is appreciated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2013
A very BIG 'congrats.com' to our new preggy mamas and new mothers. God, you too much !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.