Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407167 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2013
@All,good morning and I want to say that I've been following this trend for more than a year and I've been blessed.
I decided to join to show that this thread has been a marriage and life saver.God bless Honeypie and everybody on this platform in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2013
morning all,

@Ayakanoh..congrats dearie, the Lord will see you through this pregy period and make u deliver like d hebrew woman,

@Muma..congrats on ur promotion...many more promotions to come IJN

@ Honniepie...wishing u success in ur exams.

@ Chimdalu..relax dear, God is on the throne, call upon HIM, he will answer u

@Sen tempest...The Lord has seen your heart..HE will attend to u speedily

@ Gen.Buhari...pls dont entertain fear...d devil is a big liar and loser...she will bring forth like hebrew woman IJN.

@Mowafruitful..the Lord will take absolute control of ur interview..you will come out as a success

@All our muslim sisters and brothers..have a wonderful sallah...aseyi samodu

@Safe...u dey MIA because of dat ram wey u tie for ur compound, so dat we no go ask for our eran ileya...u too stingy

@All, have a wonderful day

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2013
Goodmorning all hope d wkend was sweet. To all muslims sisters happy sallah. DREAMSINBC I am in for the fertility diet challenge. Hope you and lo are doing well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2013
@Dreamsinbc and all, how una de? Please what is the difference btween multimaca and maca. I got multimaca from "forever".
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2013
@honiepie goodmorning,you must be in school right now,i cant wait to share a terrific experience we had today.my dh's pinny nudged today for the first time in yrs,God i cant be more excited,it twitched visibly,at first around 4am and again when we woke up,could this be happening?i have being crying since we saw it,please God continue this good work through my sister honiepie,restore my dh's man hood,i want to have children like my mates.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2013
VENUSS: @Dreamsinbc and all, how una de? Please what is the difference btween multimaca and maca. I got multimaca from "forever".

I'm guessing MULTI maca is just forever's brand of maca, and in tablet form. If it's made with 100% maca root,it's the same thing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labella12: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2013
Good morning all hope we all had a great weekend and also looking forward to the holidays.
An old member here oh ready for number 2 so please add my name for prayers. There has been so much amazing stuff going on here. Very great support system I have been reading for weeks to catch up
@ Kanye so sorry dear I know you will smile again shortly so glad you r back on feet e hugs
@favouredgal congrats how r u and lo enjoy your preg. Pls where did u buy for 25 pounds that's the cheapest I've seen. I also noticed that yours is different from the one I used as it detects LH and estrogen. The pink one detects only LH. So Wonyi pls confirm so the strips don't give wrong readings. I am glad everyone is going digital it worked for me and I mentioned it here that time.
@gen b I can't imagine what you and wifey are going thru because of her previous experience but tell her that this one will stay. Please take her to a very good obstetrician so she can be monitored well. I experienced bleeding at 17weeks and still had a healthy baby so God is on the throne
@dreams congrats I love your blog keep it up please where do u get almond milk n oil from? I'm up for this fertility diet.
Wishing everyone the best this month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labella12: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2013
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2013
Iyabetajos, try m2-tone too, its good for DUB @Dreams, am in ooo, wen are we starting ojare, will start getting my stuffs ready, U are indeed an ANGEL @All, I greet una ooo!!! Wadooo!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by childless: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2013
good morning all, i so much appreciate all your life restoring responses
to me, bear with me to change my user name as soon as i conceive i took that
user name bcus am tire of saying it is well when it is not well
i am tired of pretending.

mamas pls i have a question i was asked to come for tube flushing since one tube is remaining and one was choped off but i planed to used the castoroil
methods i read hear, my quest. is did any one with blocked tube conceived here after tube flushing or should i comence the castor oil method instead
am asking bcus every thing i have ever done to get pregnant without asking questn
did not work, so i prefare to ask questn bf doing anything again.

sory 4 my lenghty post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2013
@labella12, I make my own almond milk. Someone has found packaged almond milk in a shop in benin though. I haven't found in Abuja, so I make mine. I buy my Almond oil from Next. I've also seen it in Shoprite, so if there's a shoprite near you, you can try.

Funny enough, @child..., I get where you are coming from. Nevertheless, it is well! I've read good things about castor oil for opening tubes. It can't hurt to try. Even for women without blocked tubes, castor oil pack is very good to stimulate ovaries and liver. It's a must for any fertility plan. Take care to do it from the day yoi stop bleeding after af to the day you O. Google castor oil pack for fallopian tubes and read testimonies. Hugs dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2013
safe06. hide if u like. we already dey ur door against salah.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2013
@honeypie, what is acv/bsm. can it b used on blocked tube? how?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2013
Dreamsinbc:

I'm guessing MULTI maca is just forever's brand of maca, and in tablet form. If it's made with 100% maca root,it's the same thing.

Thanks, it has other herbs in it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2013
Dreamsinbc: @all, who is interested in doing a fertility diet challenge? It will be tasking, but it will be worth it. You can expect to optimise fertility. I have quite a few requests for this, so I decided to make it into a challenge to run for one whole month. If interested, it will start with a liver cleanse, then employ Honiepie's detox methods (shake off and acv). It is important to stick to this challenge, and not derail. There will be a 30 day meal plan for male and female. As a result of the requests, I decided to post it here, but i could start another thread, or post in another thread.

Note:
Muslim or Christian, this will start with a one day fast (you can do an hour midnight prayer in lieu of the fast)
this is NOT a weight loss diet, it's for optimal fertility, but you can expect to lose at least 4 kg.
Please do not use skimmed anything, full fat dairy all the way
Do not snack on peanuts, look for cashews, almonds or pumpkin seeds
Please get a scale for measuring food (N1000)
You need a hot water bottle of heating pad (hot water bottle preferred)
You need a juicer or high speed blender

**** I can't make any promises, but I guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised

dreams i am sooooooo in for this. biko let there be local alternatives oooo. cuz where i am right now is not so great for getting stuff.

i think saw ur email addy just now will send u a mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2013
Dreams, I ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ ‎FØ̲̣̣Я̅ the̶̲̥̅̊ FERTILITY DIET. U̶̲̥̅̊ said we can substitute radish ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ maca, pls wat is radish a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ where can we get it?

Iyabetajos, i don't mind o, wil arrange ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ d pickup asap, how U̶̲̥̅̊ wan make i do ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏?
How's ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ sis no? Keep us posted
Ayakanoh, big congrats to you, you shall carry to term by His grace, we sure serve a living God!

Muma, congrats, dats God, its Ĵüڪ† d beggining, next is your bfp

Chim a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Sentempest, hold on tight to God a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ relax, He's stil I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d biz of answering prayers

Genbuhari, don't worry, U̶̲̥̅̊ won't loose d baby, she won't av premature but becos of God, she bring to term

Mowafruitful, d job is yours, we are praying ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2013
@Dream..i quite agree with Venus, there are other ingredients in forver multimaca..it was recommended to me after my surgery to balance my homone, used 3bottles, dint work for me probably my body...so i would rather go for the maca root/powder.
na wa o, all dis 4kg loss, ehn, i weigh 56kg normally, checked dis morning only to now weigh 52 and i was only taking grapejuice (50cl every night for the past 8days) *sobs*
is there no other way for lepa like us to optimise fertility, without losing weigh, me want to add o, d 4kg wey i don lose within these 8days dey pain me o, infact i don stop the grapefruit juice...*breaks down and cries*

@wnt2bepreg...yayyyyyy
congratulobiaaaa...God is a miracle worker... all praises goes to God for sending Honniepie to our rescue
enough knackson...don't dull *tihihihi*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2013
@iyabetajos how is your sister?
@wnt2bepreggie thats nice,please inbox me the prescription he used.
@honiepie my detox is ending today,i feel very clean already,sleep soundly,no headaches anymore,the balance of the shake off can dh take it too?by tomorrow morning i will start the supplements,my hopes are high,thank you for everything.
@dreams will you be posting the recipies here or you inbox it?
I don wound from excess marathon knackson,hope theres food recipie to fix that?(just kidding).
happy new week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2013
@ all pls let us pick a uniform time today and collectively (by faith) lift up gen buhari's wife and the baby before the lord....in prayers

Even if it is for fifteen minutes that affliction will not rear its head. The bleeding will cease by fire and her bp will also normalize....that she will carry the baby to term and all shall be well.

I suggest 7pm..

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Good morning gorgeous mothers. Trust we r all doing fine.
congrats Muma on ur promotion. Ur bfp is next.
@Mowafruitful, the job is urs IJN.
@Gen Buhari, u r in my prayers. Pls rmbr his promises and hold onto dem strongly.
@Iyabetajos, it is well wiv ur sis. Can't imagine hw frightened she may be. Pls do d cayenne powder therapy suggested ASAP.
E ku ipalemo odun my Muslim sisters. Aba wa layo oo!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
@Flakeey, she was asking if multi maca is the same, and I said if it's 100% maca root, it's the same. Since it's not, it's not the same. Like I said, I use the powder.

If you don't want to lose weight, skip the grapefruit juice.

@Favored gal, I'm in! MamaT and AlwaysTrue, pls show...

@Chimdalu, I intend to post here, if there are enough people so as not to derail the thread. If not, I'll start another. No inboxing, unless it's a personal reply to a personal question.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thanking you for all your encouragement and prayers.I am very touched and will be staying positive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pikinmama: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lmho@ Pikinmama. Shuo, na so you dey fear MamaT? Don't worry, she don cool down. To be honest, I don't know which one to recommend. I got the Osuji one as a gift, but I've only used it 4 times. The pounded yam comes out well, but I don't know about durability.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
@Molola, no problem, I'm waiting for the email.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
@Favouredgal..i concur...am game

@Dreams...tnx mum

@chimdalu..abeg no break dh waist o...*singing all i want is ur waist, yur waist, yur waist*

@pikinmama...u can like to find mamaT's trouble, if she order for Goldenbaby e-koboko...i no go beg on ur behalf o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
@pikinmama you can get a yam pounder(pondo)for 35k,it serves 4people,1horse power,call this guy 08051859328,the guy i bought from,his number didnt connect then i got this one 4 u.

@chimdalu yes yu may proceed

@wnt2bepreggie am proud of you,you are on your way to having your family back.

@cjnone acv means apple cidder vinegar(the best is the organic type that contains mother)
While bsm means black strap molasses(the best type is organic and unsulphured bsm,if its not organic and unsulphured,dnt buy)
Yes the two in combo with other supps can help clear tubes.

Good day all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dreams I'm in. Let the challenge begin!!!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Favoredgal, I'm I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊. 7 pm is it

Dream, U̶̲̥̅̊ neva answer my question o, ​ђã†̥ is radish? How do we get d maca powder? Can U̶̲̥̅̊ assist?

Flakeey, U̶̲̥̅̊ don't av to loose weight on d fertility diet , Ĵüڪ† double ur portion, I'm sure if U̶̲̥̅̊ eat enuf U̶̲̥̅̊ are ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ to go.

Dreams, wen do we start? I'm already jogging to start, do try post ingredients 2 days ealier so we can stock U̶̲̥̅̊p b4 time

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dream, How do i get original cinnamon stick? I got one ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ around 300 naira I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ shoprite is d original dat cheap?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by patcyn: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
TTC is such a horrible experience.May God help us all sad sad sad.b4 d end of dis year,we shall all testify IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Choi una af keee meee wif lafta!!! Pikinmama! Pinkinmama!! Pikinmama!!! How many times I call you? Jomaoto oooo!!! No let wetin hapun for october 1st repeat itself again ooo!!! grin grin . Forget ur pounded yam muscles, I wee use my yokozuna ynash to press you, even if the whole thread gather I won't let you go. Flakeey af warned U. But if Honiepie tell only me the story of the 3heart beats, I go free you wink . @Dreams, pls create a new thread as the distractions here will be too much and I feel it will sort of derail the initial purpose of this thread. Pls give us enoff time ooo!!! For those of Us wen local try use simple lingua franca. @Favouredgal, seconded. I totally Love Us all to tiny bits. Muah kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.