Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404529 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
Congrats pinky... you will carry to term IJN. oh lord let more BFP rain before the end of this month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
Congrats pinky22
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labella12: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Wonderful God congrats pink22 wishing you healthy 9 months
@ favouredgal how are u and lo. I asked where you bought your clearblue pls respond
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichachim(f): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
Wowwww, pinkkkkk, this is wonderful, soooo happy for you, i knw our God will complete his miracles in your life, congratulations dearie, wishing you a stressfree Ãήϑ healthy nine months, you shall deliver safely, THANKS BE TO OUR SPECIAL AND LOVING GOD.

@molola, sweethie try Ãήϑ take a pregnancy test, maybe God has bless us with another bfp, praying seriously for you.

Welcome newbies, may your stay be short, sweet Ãήϑ peaceful.
Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
@labella i am fine...sorry i missed your question earlier

I bought mine in london..but it was on sale as well

...however people here have bought at healthplus and medplus pharmacies just that theirs seem to have only 7 sticks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labella12: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
@favouredgal was asking which shop in London want to check if I may be lucky to get it on sale again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
@Pink, praise God, congratulations. You will carry to term and the Lord will keep you and LO safe in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Haaay! Apinke apinky, Congratsssss. Hh9m.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dimusky: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Pinkkkky baby, congratulations to you, the Lord that started this good work will definitely complete it with joy. So what did you do diffrently this cycle pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Pink congratulations my dear you will carry to term and deliver safely IJMN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyatt: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
congratulations pink22. God will see you through.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
pinky dear, great news i am so happy for u. May you carry to term. Amen.

@all we shall testify very soon Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
@pink22,i could'nt but shout aleluyah when i saw ur post,congratulations dear,may u carry to term ijn.@all hapy weekend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
@Pinky.congrats dear. U shall carry to term and deliver like d hebrew women IJN Amen...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
@Pinky Pinky Congratulation, u shall carry 2term in Jesus name
@all let there be rain of bfp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
@pink22 ahhhhh!! congrats!!!!! i key in to ur bfp. u will carry to term in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

@all tnx for ur bfp wishes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
boots @westfield
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
pink22 hurray hurray happy bfp.

We are currently in abuja for a wedding,the occassion was scandalous but i felt sick right from the start,will be back to ph tomorrow.

@favored thank you so much,i will get to work once we return to ph, i am feeling like this building is spinning,stress,stress and stress.i will inform you when am tring it out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Engrsam: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
oh my GOD JAHOVER over do has done t again im so happy for you pinky.......wishing you a stressfull 9months shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy wink@all who is next? meeee
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Engrsam: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
Engrsam: oh my GOD JAHOVER over do has done t again im so happy for you pinky.......wishing you a stressfull 9months shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy wink@all who is next? meeee

sen.tempest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
Congratulation pinky wish h&h 9 months so happy for u. Thank u Jesus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
@pinky pinky congrats. Our God is a good God. Wishing u a stressfree pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
Omg pinky pinky congrats may u carry to terms. I key into your Bfp AMEN.i wish u stressfree 9 months. I will soon announce my Bfp IJN AMEN. Pinky am so happy for u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
Jehovah overdo!
The king of all kings
The doctor of all doctors
The gyneacologist of all gyneacologists
The surgeon of all surgeons
The head of all heads
He who says a thing and it cometh to pass *Ekueme*

@pink22 i give him glory on ur behalf i cldnt help but log in to say congratulations and a happy and healthy nine months!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Jehovah e di egwu ooooo.... Jehovah e di egwu ooooo.... Jehovah.... I Love U pass my mother..... Jehovah e di egwu ooo .... Jehovah!!!! Congratulations ma sister from anoda moda. This one has come stay. U will carry to term in Jesus Name. @Sentempest, pls don't cry, Happy Belated Birthday. @My Beloved, I really do mils you o @Tbaby, Baba knows it all, wipe ur tears , He that did it before will do it again, expect Triple!!! @CJnone, hope U were at d alnight yday cos it was awesome. @All, what Berra day to Kabash than d 31st of October, Speaking and Commanding November to yield its increase into our Lives!!! Stamped and Sealed!!! grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
Tank u all soooooo very much, am overwhelmed myself. The hand u use in typing me this congratulatory messages you also use to type ur own bfp.
For those that asked i did nothing o. My Dr gave me the depo shot on the 18th of Sept to stop my non-stop bleeding. By Oct 1st the fibroid prolapsed and came out. Am not sure when i ovulated i was bding with caution. God just did everything for me while i stood still, thank you Jesus

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Congrats dear pinky. Don't know u in person but I really love ur inputs on this thread. May u carry to term in Jesus name. God is indeed awesome and I use u as a point of contact to my life, may I come here to testify soonest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
@pink...this is a living proof that God answers all the prayers we collectively pray here....i remember vividly our prayers of thanksgivng for the fibriod situation mid-august

My sincere prayers is that gen buhari's wife will make it to her EDD and also all pregnant women

And that more and more bfps and testimonies will be recorded before the end of this month and continue to flow and overflow till it goes round

And also all those that have suffered a loss (miscarriage) will be compensated in greater measures

Congrats again! And happy bumping

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
@pinky,congrats.ul hv a smooth pregnancy. @ all,i did my hsg tst xdy. Evrytin ws fine xcpt dt it showd i hav cervical adhesion. The uterus and tube are ok. My head's bin spining sins xdy. Tot i had to only Pcos to deal with, nw adhesion has jioned. Dos any1 hv a similar xperience. Plz help o.
@honiepie,u've bin a pilar and suport 2me. Indid God bles ur beautifu hat
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
@Sentempest,happy belated birthday.

@Tbaby,do not worry,God will surely reward u with children that will come to stay and this will happen to u very very soon.

@pink22,Congratulation,I'm so happy for u. You shall carry to term in Jesus name.

@all the newbies,u are all welcome.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
@molola
Pls take a pg test.

@izuchi
Welcome. With 26days cycle do you know for sure when u ovulate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.