Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407867 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
cheesy yes o! That is the way to go. Give God that sacrifice of praise and watch Him do His thing. Nothing will stop the manifestation of God's gift in your life. Amen!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
@alwaystrue dear, i dey oh. My testimony, two boys and a girl. oh just thinking of it is giving me so much joy. It will come this year as a birthday present. singing as a type this. My testimony will be great but your own will be greater.

@pinky dear, how are you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
@pink menstrual like cramps are normal as the uterus expands....i'll say continue with the cyclogest o! Better safe than sorry but it is well in the mighty name of Jesus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
@ Echala congrats, u will carry to them. @ Pinky, glad to know that u are strong. God is in control, u and ur Lo are safe in Jesus name. @ Diamondring, wowooooo afta reading through ur last post, I said to myself that this woman has a gift of patience. Hmmmm u are a rare gem, thank God ur patience/endurance has final paid in a big way. Thank God for ur life. @ Honiepie thanks a million. Ur children and children's children will neva ttc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
@arlington. welcome. ur little seed have blosomed to a sweet fruitful tree. still growing. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
@honie. Ada di ora nma. abeg kindly reply my mail. @Sen.T. watin dey. @mamaT/Chimdalushocked?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
@ Sen Tempest I dey o. Lolz I nor go anywhere. Thanks for asking after me.

@ Pink22 and Echala. Congrats on your bfp wish you a health and safe 40 weeks.

@ Venus. Congrats on ovulation,it jst shows there's nohing God can not do. You shld give yourself about 12days after the temp spike to test dt would be around 12dpo. I wish you bfp at the end of this cycle.

@ Udomama...the countdown is official. You shall deliver like the hebrew women.

@ Alwaystrue..thanks for the word you feed us everyday. God wil reward your steadfastness and faith in a mighty way.

Babydust to us all. More bfps on the way.

Ebony13
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
hello everyone. take this everyone kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, i love you all. thanks for always asking after me, God bless you all, am fully back, but permit me not to say anything, at the peak of time i will pour out my mind and all you need to know.

@ Echala, you mean God don do am? i remember your report still, blocked tubes and all the nonsense?, only God could have don this oooooooooo, am so happy you for dear, you will surely take to full time. i wsh you twins.

@ Pink22, congrats on you victory and bfp at last, be calm, you wont cast your young in Jesus name. so relaxxxxxxxx. God who turn down doctors' report will keep your little ONE in Jesus name.

@Dreams, congrats as well. God will see you through the remaining months, enjoy stress free bump.

@Udoka, mama the mama, you are 35weeks already? hmmmmmm, our overdo God, only you can do it. Omo, if i remember, you were covering your bump (when LO was few weeks)then, you still am? hehehhehehehehe, belle no fit hide ooooooo, am sure now your face self go don swell join. enjoy jare....., we all will post our addresses here so that you can post our rice to us if you dont post your addy here so that we can all come for naming/chopping rice.

@Diamondring, hmmmmm, i throwey salute to our only BABA on top for your testimony oooo. you, i remember 'no cross no crown', only God could have don this, He sees your tears then, your pains, your hard work, perseverance, He throughly is not asleep as some think He is. congrats once again.

@Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, i cant begin to mention names, else i will offend pips if i dont mention their names (permit me as i only mention our belle full mamas, will check to see if i dont salute any bellefull mama later) God will honour all your offerings, wipe your tears away, hug you when you need it, comfort you when your are down hearted.

i dey with you all now, but God dey in you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ngchuks: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
@dreams thks 4 ur reply,@diamond ur testimony is inspiring,its encouraging,u wil carry 2 term
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by unspeakablejoy: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
@diamondring, Congrats!it is victory @ last. @pinky continue to give God praise because He that started d good work is able to complete it!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
@Sen temptest and Safe oooo, I dey oooooo!!thanks for asking after me.
@Pink22,God our creator will make your 9months healthy.
@Diamondring, HMmmmmm, God has really change your story to testimony. Congratulation on your new marriage and car.
I pray that the good Lord that changed your story will also change mine Amen.
@Omonikiba, welcome back,the Lord is your strength.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
@omonikiba,u are welcome back? Waiting for ur gist ooo,how are u? @pink,happy to hear that u ok,ur pregnancy has come to stay,amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Godiya always: @ all, Honiepie has challenged me, sincerely speaking, therefore if u are interested in herbs that are good for ttc, shrinking fibroid, increasing sperm count, etc.Let me know.Although It cost me to acquire the knowledge but puting smile on somebody's face/home is God's heart beat and I will gladily do it.
@godiya always,ya ki ke? Dan allah nnaso,pls am iterested.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
@Godiya always mama how body. Abeg tell us how far wink. Herbs for eda,low sperm count hormonal inbalance gbogboe cheesy we 'll appreciate .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
@alwaystrue how can I forget you na?? grin Because of my long absence I am ashamed to say I don't know what is going on with everyone. How are you doing?
@Udoka I know the feeling from your lips to God's ears you will have a safe and healthy birth.
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PRAYERS.
It was desperation that drove me to start this thread,thank God for not putting me and many others who started this thread to shame.
Thank you to all the women who make others feel welcome and take time to explain even if people ask the same questions 50 times.May God bless you all give you your hearts desires.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
@Omosexy welcome bk missed u o. My ears are itching for the tori wink can't wait to hear the full gist. @ pink God is with you. @all lovely nite rest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
@Kaynee, i know soon you will shout Hallelujah, so i dont need to say sorry. it is well with you.

@Tbaby4real, i cant just bear what i read about your loss, twins?, how did this happen? i know you cant give answer as well but be rest assured that He who did it in the past is much able to give you triplet.

@Iyabetajos, no, @iyabejijos, how are your twins kicking?

@Venus, hahaha, whenever i wanna call your name i always like to eat well before calling it, VENUS. i can tell God will give you a natural bfp, mark it.

@Echala is one of the oldies here and God don move am, so all the oldies, get ready for eleventh hours visitation by God almighty, surprises are coming this month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
Echala congrats
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
@skimpychick, omo, i no be omo sexy again, am now size 12. @Safe, u still remain @8? i don leave u ooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
@diamondring,i ve read ur post over n over,each time i remember d pressure,d pain,d anxiety in ur mind tru out ur period of wait,i lack xpression,but am happy you finally hv reason to smile,congratulations my dear,9yrs of long dark hours,ur morning has finally come.

@arlington you are welkom,thnx 4 dis beautiful thread.

@omonikiba welkom bk,hope to hear great news from ur MIA status

@godiya u r so sweet,may God giv u d grace

@all much lov

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
@Dominque, have not heard from you ooo. Do I need to bribe you or the admin? Lol, More than a week pass. I beg help me ooo. Thanks dear.

@Honiepie, well done on your good job. You are endowed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
[quote author=Alwaystrue]
@Lore&Temi & Sentempest, it is our season.

@Alwaystrue,Amen ooooooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pintoxx(m): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
winkHappy wknd all.
@Mydesire,sorry about d robbery attack,may God replace all dat was lost.
@diamond ring,u deserve 2b pampered,n happy after all u 've bin thru,enjoyya self jare,dis is just d beginning.
@Pink,ur case is settled there is notin d devil can do about dat.
@Godiyalways,abeg sista,we r highly interested,help us wit any knowledge dat wil help our case ,thanks advance.
@Arlington ,our big anty dat started dis gr8 thread,i hail oh,thanks 4 checking in on us.
@Honeypie,our sweetbaby,hop ya gud?
@Chimdalu,may His divine healing b urs .Amen
@Ominikba,our size 12 madam,longtime oh,dis suspense is becoming 2long oh,abeg sama us d gudnews,my ear dey itch.
@Goldenbaby,babe u 2mush i c u.
Baby dust 2 EVRY 1 n happy Sunday .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
IN CASES OF LOW SP:ER:M COUNT,NO SP:ER:M IN SE.MEN OR REDUCED MO:TILITY TAKE:-
asparagus supplement

tribulus terrestis supplement

Pomegranate juice - 1 glass 3times daily

wellness aloe vera juice - 40mls twice daily,it drastically increases motility and count in 60days

Wellness aloe vera capsule -1capsule twice daily

Zinc - 30mg twice daily

Vitamin c - 500mg twice daily

Snack on
cashew nut - hand ful daily
Pumpkin seed - as much as possible
Walnut seed or walnut organic milk - 1glass daily
1 finger banana
1 boiled egg.

1/3 ripe pineapple including the core (the centre stick bromeline)

This protocol is perfect in boostin NIL (zero count )to a very significant fertile figure

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pikinmama: 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 12:13am On Nov 03, 2013
Amen to all the prayers, I really appreciate your support my dear sisters this thread is a safe haven for me.
@ Arlinton yes o God don port me.
@ Omonikiba thanks so much my sis, you really rem my story from endometriosis to blocked tubes and now to BFP I know it will be twins IJN.
Pikinmama awwwwww thanks for all the prayers I remembered when I mailed you not one did I do ( thank God for showing me mercy)
I will surely go there to announce.
@ Pinky22 pls use the cyclogest as suggested here I also spotted for a week then was placed on it, dr said I will use it till the first trimester is over.
My fellow sister pls trust this God, he never fails I can assure you, some of us have come a long way.
A step of faith I took last year I did baby shopping not of 100k, I spent close to a million and today God rewarded me for that step of faith, he is really a rewarder of those that seek him.
Baby dust all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 03, 2013
Double post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 03, 2013
Hi all, been very much around but have been quite busy. Tanx for ur show of Love. @CJnonsky, waris it? Y U dey shine ur eyes? tongue U neva see belleful mama before grin grin. @Udopauly, don't mind Alwaysbaby, no be today I know werrin she dey capable of, she b proper 'sabi dooo' lipsrsealed . I nor talk anytin ooo!!! @Diamondring, my sister U really tried. Not many of Us would av been able to take that kind of heat. Tank God ALL is now WELL, Congrats @Echala, I screamed wen I saw ur post, choi!!! Then I danced Skelewu. Congrats Babes. Remember that it was U who brought d suggestion for prayers to be said here, see how God has Rewarded U. Congratulobia once again. @Pikinmama, ha!!! The dream wen I get of U en!!! Hmmmm.... I dream say I get triplets belle and na U con dey wash my clothes and clean my house, hehehehehe, oya start to find yaself here. U are one funny woman. cheesy cheesy . @Omonikiba, I wee not attend ur daughters marriage if na wetin U dey wait before U nack us d good news angry , hider of belle undecided tongue shocked. @Mummy3D, U are within my Jurisdiction, make we collude. Mamatriplets85@gmail.com, there are some questions I need to ask U. @Arlington, Mama dede, Twale for U!!! Original Mama, Ezinne, U indeed are a raregem. @Twingals, wink U know now. @MyBeloved, I Mils U pieces, I Mils U scara, I Mils gannnnn kiss @All, I throway Salute!!!! God don do am FINISH!!!! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 4:00am On Nov 03, 2013
pls i need someone to enlighten me better.what kind of grape am i to use to increase EWCM cause grape are in differnt form.am i to use the one that looks like orange or the other types that are smaller in shapes;if yes which one is preferrable the green,black or red one.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:38am On Nov 03, 2013
@pikin hahaha na 2 of dey duty nah?
@bajoba i meant the grape dat looks like orange,squeez half in a glass of warm water,drink once or twice daily beginning from a week to ovulation n stop once ewcm appears ok.
@lizzy wats d time?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 5:59am On Nov 03, 2013
@Echala, Congratulations. May u hv a H & H 9 months.

@Pink22, It is well with u. Ur miraculous BFP shall end in a miraculous birth. U shall deliver like d hebrew women IJMN- Amen.

@Diamondring, u r indeed a virtous woman and u deserve all u hv received and lots more. U r a rare gem. Ȋ̝̊̅ know dt it would be almost impossible for me to bear 1/10th of what u went thru. Enjoy Dear, the Lord is on ur side.

Safe06 ati Omonikiba, welcome back.

@Honiepie, thanks a zil. Ȋ̝̊̅ received ur mail. Could not reply u earlier cos Ȋ̝̊̅ had some issues. Ȋ̝̊̅ appreciate u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 7:27am On Nov 03, 2013
Happy sunday beauriful mama's how wee dey o !
@ diamonds congrats on ur new ride. U shall neva know sorrow or troubles in ur home again. IJN!!!
@Pinkie d pink, it is definitely well with u & ur LO. Affliction can neva rise again in ur life, dis is Gods blessing in ur life, no sorry shall com with it. Just keep speaking d word , u are restored in Jesus' name.
@ safe btwn me & u who tafia pass, na only u go by ursef chop koboko 4rm ursef. & I go tell pweerie Honiepie to prepare special bitter agbo 4 u. cheesy

Abeg ooo who know where person fit get all these latest prescription 4rm Mamalawo?

*asparagus supplement
*tribulus terrestis supplement
*Pomegranate
*pumpkin seed
Any useful info will be appreciated.
Have a Blessed sunday Y'all. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.