Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404740 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2013
@SANTAGELO,WELL SAID N PUT SIR.REMAIN BLESSED.HWZ MADAM.
@FAVOREDGAL,I DEY HAIL.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2013
Got this piece from a friend..Let's appreciative this precious life that God have given us.
Heart Touching Story…..with a Moral ........ A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery.He answered the call asap, changed his clothes & went directly to the surgery block.He found the boy’s father pacing in the hall waiting for the doctor.
On seeing him, the dad yelled: “Why did you take all this time to come? Don’t you know that my son’s life is in danger? Don’t you have any sense of responsibility?”The doctor smiled & said: “I am sorry, I wasn’t in the hospital & I came as fast as I could after receiving the call…… And now,I wish you’d calm down so that I can do my work”“Calm down?! What if your son was in this room right now, would you calm down? If your own son dies now what will you do??”said the father angrily.The doctor smiled again &replied: “I will say what Job said in the Holy Book “From dust we came & to dust we return, blessed be the name of God”. Doctors cannot prolong lives.Go & intercede for your son,we will do our best by God’s grace”
“Giving advises when we’re not concerned is so easy” Murmured the father.
The surgery took some hours after which the doctor went out happy, “Thank
goodness!, your son is saved!” And without waiting for the father’s reply he carried on his way running.“If you have any questions, ask the nurse!!” “Why is he so arrogant? He couldn’t wait
some minutes so that I ask about my son’s
state” Commented the father when seeing
the nurse minutes after the doctor left.The nurse answered, tears coming down
her face: “His son died yesterday in a road
accident, he was at the burial when we
called him for your son’s surgery. And now
that he saved your son’s life, he left
running to finish his son’s burial.”
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2013
@all
Back to business
pls the acv+bsm is it with warm water or room temperature water?
Make una answer me quick ooo cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2013
@udoka, warm water.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2013
Thank you VENUS.

devil is a liar ooooo.

Everybody abegi back to business.

@all who detox
enh... how many days did you do your detox? i told my colleague to do for 4 days, hope its not too long or short?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2013

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2013

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
@chaircover,welldone.Thanks.May God in His infinite mercies answer our prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
@chaircover thank you for 're opening.this thread has become a safe haven for some of us. and we would really like it if we can continue. I'm at a point where I need encouragement right now. when I saw thread closed my heart skipped a bit. I don't know what happened cos I have not logged in for a while. know that things get harder when you are closer to ur miracle. refuse distraction ooooo

@dreams did u get my mail ?

@diamondring this is your season ...........shine and let God shine through you. God bless you

@all remain blessed and highly favored.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
@Chaircover, thanks for your time, appreciate you for reopening it in order for people to benefit as usual.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
@zeezy did you get my mail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
Yeeeeeeeeparipa!!! Wetin happen? Chair cover tank you o! Na hin i say i don tanda ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ food thred too much make i come check werin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ happen, i come see thread closed! Even dream our oga ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ food thread D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ come mark attendance ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ here. Join me I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ prayers say make food no carry me go o

My sisters a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ bros! peace is important, let's maintain it, let d past be d past! I no kuku know wetin happen, but  know i don't want dis thread closed! I love you all, let's remain one a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ continue I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ our common pursuit of defeating d common enemy ttc.

Let's continue I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊  a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ hold no grudge. I beg i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ come, i wan check d 30days fertility challenge wil be back
Echala, i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ compose ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ congratulatory message! I'm Ĵüڪ† too happy ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ you, U̶̲̥̅̊ need special congrat message (aunty safe i borrow frm yu ni o)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
Psalm 30:4-5
4 Sing to the LORD, all you godly ones! Praise his holy name
5 For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labella12: 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
Thank you chair cover for listening to my suggestion. May God shower us with bfp this month with multiple babies in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
Thank chaircover u do well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
Thank you very much Madam CC, we will behave ourselves henceforth, where is everybody? thread don open o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
Thanks for reopening the thread, the thread gives hope especially after reading through series of mighty testimonies. The joy of the Lord is our strength.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
God bless u chaircover. @honiepie abeg this acv/bsm is it after af or b4. can l take bees propolis after 0. tanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
PEACE MODE ACTIVATED,SHAME TO THE DEVIL.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
@udoka
check pg 10 of alternatives to ttc you'll see a psot from coco diva and another poster on acv + bsm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
he has done for us
he has done for us
what our papa cannot do, he has done for us
what our mama cannot do, he has done for us (2x)
praise the MASTER JESUS! cos its well with our souls....... goodnite all ve a peaceful nite rest.........
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
@chaircover, thanks for opening d thread. Didnt get d gist of d whole thing, but thank God d devil failed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2013
Goodmorning everybody its a new day! God has been gracious to us we are grateful for new mercies.

@honiepie how are u pliz come and say hi there something I want to ask on behalf of a friend I forgot the page where u put yo email
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duruj: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2013
Halo soon mummies! I am new here, fenks to my elder sis who would not stop to talk about TTC nairaland. Luckily I am here now to see for myself and I am not disappointed. Please does anyone know about sperman? Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.