Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396107 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:36am On Dec 09, 2013
@skimpy, happy belated birthday sweet sister. May the peace and love of God be upon you, ur lo and your family IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2013
@mamaoge thanks a zil ma,we are bouncing in the lord,and amen to ur prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hello mamas
How una dey? Congratulations once again to Udoka/my peace, may God continue to bless and protect your family. The joy of The Lord will never cease in ur household.
@ Alwaystrue weldone, may God continue to use you to speak to our heart. Thanks so much.
@ ayaakanoh na wa ooo I go report you to Goldenbaby ooo, I sent you a mail since 1798 u promised to reply after church service till now I still dey wait. I will tell my mummy for you oooo.
@ cjnone how body, hope you are getting ready cos your status is about to change to mummy ........... So shall it be. May God speak to your womb to conceive that baby/ babies that will make you happy.
@ all I am ready, ready to win, ready to be free and I am ready to praise that God of eleventh hour. Yes it is almost the end of 2013, put I refused to give up, I refused to lose hope, I know we serve a living God, we serve God of possibilities. Oh God I pray that we shall remember this time and day for good, forget all those report. I say none of the doctors were there when God plant us in our mothers' womb, none of them were they when God decided to make us female or male, I believe in His power that is above all powers, I believe in His mercy. Oh God, we are ready to rejoice, we've cried, pray, fast and all we know we could do for us to be near to you, for us to forget this ttc journey, for us to be mothers to beautiful and blessed kids. We pray that our heart desire should be met. You promised us to pray, ask that you shall grant them. I trust and believe your words. Grant our heart desires and let us all rejoice. We shall give you all the glory. Bless us all

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sorry double post.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
A woman shared her testimony with us few weeks ago during her child dedication. she said she was ttc for 8 years, on the 6th year, her dh impregnated another woman who gave birth to a baby girl. She never had any hint of this second woman till few months after d arrival of the baby because her dh is a military officer who is always on posting to different locations. She never knew her dh had carried wine on the second woman. her dh told his people/relatives he is no more interested in her, that he is just allowing her answer his name out of pity shocked. Her relationship with her in-laws had gone sore due to ttc. All her in-laws hide the second woman from her. When she heard about this second woman and her baby. She nearly died. She hated every thing on earth. She lost hope/trust in God and man. she left her home to a sisters house. A year later, the baby girl took ill and died. The husband and his people came back to beg her, she, her parents/siblings rejected his begging initially but later gave in after much pleadings/pressure from people. story fast forwarded. few months into their reconciliation, she took in and delivered a set of twin boys. cry cry cry. I saw them o. She said God has taken her to another dimension of patience and trust in God. Nothing seems impossible in her sight again. What a world?.
I was in tears throughout her testimony. What a mighty God we serve. Several things came into my mind. My mind went to Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. Why did God allow them to enter the fire first before he showed up. I guess they would have been beaten or even striped naked by Nebuchadnezzar's soldiers before casting them into the fire. Why did God allow a second woman, emotional truma, midnight tears before he answered her? No answer and I might never get an answer. Believe me, I personally have so many questions to ask this God when I get to heaven. so many WHY'S

I lack words to described this God. No wonder he said his thoughts are not our thoughts neither his ways our way.

@all, what are you going through in this ttc journey?. Does it seem the whole world had left you behind?. Have you lost trust/hope in God and man like this woman?. Has your dh left you or about to leave you because of ttc? What is your parents in-laws, friends, neighbors saying about your ttc. You might say @cjnone2 does not understand. hahaha grin. I understand more than you can ever imagine. Remember I am wearing this same ttc shoe with you. IT IS WELL. This God that removed the shame of this woman will remove your shame IJN. Your ttc will not get upto her situation before God shows up on you. IJN. This God that made this woman laugh loud will make you laugh soon IJN. Remember the story of @diamonring, @arlington, latest @udoka. God is faithful; he will NEVER change because of common you. I am seriously holding his garment and will never let go unless he releases my 5 (five) children. What about you?. Even your enemies will hear your testimonies and praise God. shalom.

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
@cjone:This is touching and mind blowing. As I was reading I thot it must be a home video if not that you said u heard it from the woman but God caused the death of that child to put her back to her throne and I bless God for the heart to forgive and go back to her dh not knowing if God will show up. Am strengthen and blessed. Thanks for sharing this testimony here.

@Tbaby, pls relax church service has not ended, it will end on cross over to 2014 b4 a new sessions conitnues grin, Ayaanakanoh pls take note since 1798. e bi like say i be interpreter, never knew i had this gift

Pls am interested in getting the e=book too on supernatural childbirth, kindly mail joyokafor2001@yahoo.com. Thanking you already oooo

@tara, i hail thee. Thanks for showing up too. Hope you are cool and getting in DA mood. Honeypie tuaaale to thee and all loving mamas n papas

Have a fruitful week ahead,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Cjnone that story hit closer to home one day when my bfp has manifested I will tell my story. one thing I know is Jehovah Elohim cannot lie !
@all how are you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
cjnonny my bestie, this testimony carries a lot of weight walahi,kai,God please font let us loose our faith in u ooooooo.amin..
@greenfruits, where u enter?
@skimpyskimpy,where my cake?
@all,i dey hail oooooo
@the bellefull mammas,how lo's?hope u are coping well,may almighty Allah complete your success stories..amin.
@soon to be bellefull mammas,hope u babes are ready to sing a new song?cause we are marching into 2014 with positive news.amin.
@my brothers, may God grant you guys your heart desires,and the strength to assist madams as God has decreed them bellefull today by His grace. Amin..
Udoka luscious, i still dey compose Nani rap song oooo,i will soon post it..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Cjnone why would God allow all that if not to GLORIFY HIS NAME at the end of the day. You don't need to ask God dat when we get to heaven you know the answer. How did that woman's story end? Who can boast that he/she caused the reunion and also gave them twins? NOBODY. Our God is too much.
Look at my case, i bleeded heavily non-stop for almost three months, i became a shadow of myself, was always weak and tired cos of blood shortage, i was pale, everyone knew all was not well with me. National Hospital after chopping plenty of my money now decided that my womb should be removed. I cried and pleaded,praised, worshiped, started cleaning the church even feeling dizzy while doing it so that God will show me mercy.
At the end of the day nko? The fibroid came out on its own and i took in immediately . I can only beat my chest and say its God.nothing seems impossible to me anymore when it comes to God.
Sorry for the epistle, am just dazed and amazed by this God.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
@skimpychick, happy happy birthday to you. May you be far better than you are now in all areas as you celebrate your next birthday.

@Iyaibeji, Godsgrace, muma, tbaby4real, thanks for your kind and encouraging words and prayers. Amen.

@Tbaby4real, Ayaakanoh, Pink, Kaynee, I love your spirit and faith.
Let us look at the story of Abraham when he was told to sacrifice Isaac, just imagine how he slept the night before the day. This one no be vigil matter. God had spoken and he obeyed. Abraham had sacrificed that boy in His heart already to God, God had to swear by Himself that in blessing He will bless Abraham and all nations of the earth will be blessed.
What can we give to God? Do we become something else because of a slight delay? Or do we turn it around to glorify God?
Thanks so much for your encouraged attitude, it encourages me.

@Cjnone, this testimony ehn! What caught me the most was where you said about the woman that 'God has taken her to another dimension of patience and trust in God. Nothing seems impossible in her sight again.' Let patience have her perfect work...and we will not be lacking in anything...nothing will be impossible again. That is it. When certain shortcuts are taken, we end up not getting to certain levels with God...may be for the future even not now. I am inspired by the word of her testimony and it has strengthened me and us more. God is just too faithful. Person mouth go 'tear with wonder' at His work. This may even make her husband cool down and change. God's blessings are without sorrow.
You asked why God allowed those boys enter the fire first? To show He is Lord over the fire. Why did He allow the woman emotional trauma? To show only in Him is the truest joy, no man can give us joy, na only happiness they give. When everyone thought it was the end of the woman, she became Iya ibeji of her husband's own children, not new husband o.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
@cjnone, am really inspired by that testimony,God intentionally shut her womb for 8yrs because He wants to prove that He is God and He allowed her to pass tru those pains. He is so full of wonders. C.j. Have you forgotten that He is unquestionable yet reliable God? YOU CAN NEVER GENUINLY WAIT ON THE LORD AND INHERIT VAIN OR BE DISSAPPOINTED.according to a yoruba saying; ''Agbe okan le oluwa kii jogun ofo'' He gives the best to you when u wait on him.@udoka,how is our boy 'Nanichukwu' hope he's sulking very well,how is ur health too? The Lord will supply all the strenght,energy and wisdom needed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hallelujah, as we begin to post testimonies of what God can do, what He has done to others, He will mightily move in this thread to locate women and bless them this year end with pregnancies in Jesus name. And let every miscarrying womb receive strength to carry to full term to His glory.

This week alone is loaded, the atmosphere is charged, @the Redemption camp is congress from today monday till sunday, @ Winner chapel in Ota is Shiloh, from tomorrow tuesday till saturday, netweek is Deeperlife retreat from 18 to 22, ahahahaha, make yourself and family available for God to touch this year end, enter 2014 with smiles carrying your miracle.

Make sure you are connected, you can also watch live programs of the congress @ www.rccg.org, click on gallery to follow the media to watch and listen to radio live broadcast.

God as of old will bless you all to overflowing.

Sing:
He will feel my cup today to overflowing,
as the Lord commanded me,
Bring your vessels not a few
He will feel my cup today to overflowing,
With the Holy Ghost and power.

Just come/listen and be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
@cj, wonderful testimony, indeed our GØD̶̲̥̅̊ is Great and Awesome, He's Impossibility and unchangeable God.
@ pinky, of truth, i am always encouraged whenever i read dis ur testimony.

@Always , you are on point

@Omonikiba, Amen

@Tbaby, weldone sis.

@ honeypie, hope you are good
@all, God of eleventh hour will visit us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
hallo all,permit me to speak my mind here, i noticed something and I want us to clarify some things here.
We are humans,and we are not perfect. We possess not the power to see the future nor know what's going to happen to us the next minute.
It's so unfortunate that when we have a problem ,we are quick to say attach it to evil spirits, thus running helter skelter for a problem that is not. In the process,the evil we assume is chasing us will now manifest in its whole.
The devil chases people who are low in faith,if something unfortunate happens and we are quick to say who did I offend,God y me,and all sorts,it only shows how low our faith is,thus giving the devil the chance to come ruin our faith in God.
Many of us believe TTC is because one evil spirit is chasing us or whatever,please and please erase such thoughts from your brain,when God says it's time,nobody can say otherwise. God has His plans mapped out as regards our lives,so y would you think one devil has a say in your life?
Do your own part,pray,have faith,plead for forgiveness at all time,be good to yourself and people,be patient,seek medical advice,and watch God do His thing.
Ona wan tell me say oyinbo sef no get dis kain problem wey we dey face?
Ona don read anywhere where one oyinbo woman talk say na devil tie her womb,abi say she marry pAppy water?
Oyinbo people sef go through this troubles,but they face it squarely and still live their lives and not run up nd down screaming evil spirit,deliverance and all sorts.
In as much as I'm not against deliverance and others,if u feel within u that devil really resides in u,abeg go commot the devil,if not,abeg no go find devil trouble, free am and do ur thing.
Please,u guys/gals should think very well before taking any step,dont make desperate steps that could destroy the whole essence of faith.
#peace#

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
@all,good evening.I hope you all had a wonderful day.

I had wanted to share this testimony since I heard this news in the morning but I could not because I was busy. This happened to a friend of mine that has been trusting God for the fruit of the womb,for the past seven years. I met her about three months ago through my younger sis. She called me on phone early last month and told me that her hubby told her that he had impregnated a lady in their village[the guy travelled home wen he was on leave,just a month b4]and she was crying that she would leave the marriage but I tried all I could to stop her so after about three days the hubby later begged her and told her that the lady wasn't pregnant cause he told his brother to go to d hospital with her to comfirm but d test was negative,but even with that,the lady never stopped calling the man and the man also continued the relationship. To cut d long story short,somebody now took her to an ijaw woman that treats infertility,and the woman said that her womb was not well positioned so she helped her to set it for just #2500,this was done last month and she called me this morning that she is pregnant. She had spent so much,gone from one place to another but at the end of everything,she got pregnant immediately after setting her womb.

I decided to write this to encourage ourselves that when it is time nothing will stop it. The woman that took my friend to the ijaw woman had known her for some time now but she did not even make an attempt to take her anywhere,but because it was her time,God used her to break the yoke of barrenness in d life of this friend of mine after seven years.

I'm very happy today because I realised that if God can do it for her,I know he will do it for us all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
@All: Happy new week. May this cycle be a Positive cycle to remember for good, for everyone still expecting in JESUS name.

@Cjonne: That was WOW!!!!!! Only The Maker Himself can do all of that. He is tooooo much.

@Mamaoge: Amen and thanks a zillion for that prayer.

@Ayakanoh: Thanks a bunch.

@Omonikiba: Good advice for all. Who else can we pour our hearts to and give us our requests. He is the God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for Him to do? Absolutely None.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
hmmmm,lore n temi,God is not asleep, He will surely send our helper to us at the right time.amin. Happy for your friend,may she carry nd put to bed safely. Amin.
All forms of miscarriage, ectopic, chemical pregnancy, still birth,low sperm count,are cast out of us this minute by the grace of God almighty. Amin.
Ya Allah, we come before you this evening to ask for your forgiveness and mercy, please grant us the spirit of Patience, let your will be done in the lives of your children here who are TTC, forgive our excesses, please grant us our desire of singing a new song. Oh lord,please guard us and let not the devil take advantage of the situation we find ourselves in. Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Lore&Temi: Hmmm!!!! That's an eye-opener. Setting of womb.
I believe those interested should give it a try. It helps, PLUS you can drop her contact like the norm here. What do you think?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
@safe06,amin oooooo.

@mychildishere,I must confess,I gave it a try also ooo. The reason why I did it was because she told me that since she did the womb setting,her hubby's sperm never comes out of her again after sex,I never new she would conceive this soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
@mychildishere welcome. From what you said your case is unexplained, since every result came out fine, so you could just benefit from womb setting. A lady on the IVF thread got pregnant when she 2 months after they started rear entry method, because she had tilted uterus or so.

The other thing you can also do, is life style change.

@all have a good and fruitful night.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
@smiler,u are very correct. The lady also had unexplained infertility.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 7:08am On Dec 10, 2013
@All: Good morning, our joy will not be cut off in this year end in JESUS name.

@Udoka: I haven't congratulated you yet, I was an ardent follower of your posts. Infact, I read all. So, I CONGRATULATE you today for the birth of NaniChukwu and I pray for you that He'll give you beautiful grand children in JESUS name. He has opened the way for his siblings. Prepare fast for no. 2.

@Lore&Temi: Please, I pm(ed) you. I need some info. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2013
Good morning all, for a beautiful reminder of God's promises please read and be blessed

http://www.thecarpenterschurch.org/assets/SarahsCorner-PNE-1213.pdf

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonakpa: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2013
happy to be among this, i have been ttc since 2009, may this year i went for hsg and they said my fallopian tubes are block since then i have beenm tryu chiness herbal product to unblock it natural instead of operation that my doc said. pls which other way can i unblock my tubes plsssssss i need you urgent reply plsss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pintoxx(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2013
Skimpychick,happy belated birthday wishes 2u,hop am not late sha .
cjone ,thanks 4 sharing dat testimony wit us,dat shows .God does his things at his own time not our time.
Lore&Temi,Dats how God works,so happy 4 her,pls if u get d contact or address of d womb massager ,post it here,it might go a long way 2 help sum1 here ,thanks.
Hailing all in d house n sprinkling baby dust 2 all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2013
@Omonakpa: You're welcome. May your joining this thread bring everlasting smiles to your home in JESUS name.

I really don't have an idea of how to unblock tubes but I believe one of us here would soon answer you accurately. IT IS WELL.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2013
@tbaby4real. May the peace and love of God surround your home. May the Almighty God watch/guide every step you take. May you have so many reasons to laugh. May your marriage be heaven on earth. IJN

@safe06. safecious mummy safe. safe06 worldwide lipsrsealed You tooo much.

@pinky, This your testimony needs to be documented for generations to see how wonderful this our God is. May this God who has done this for you do more and more and more for you and your household IJN. There will be no more tears in your home. celebration galore.

@mummy lara&temi3. How great is this our God. At his own time, he makes everything beautiful. God will visit us at the right time and the time is now.

@always on point. The grace of God is your strength, soon, we will hear your testimony of God's goodness.

welcome @omonakpa. your stay here will be short IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2013
@omonakpa u are welcome may ur stay here be short.@lore & temi plea.....se help with the info on the womb issue.@cjone what a wonderful testimony.when Jesus say yes no body can say no.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2013
Good morning all. @ Cjnone Hmmmm thanks for sharing dat testimony. It's so touching, encouraging, powerful, and wonderful. ThankGod for that woman. @ Safeo6 AKA the online Comedian!. You are right dearie. The devil is not and can't be the cause of all ttc. @ Lore&Tem13. Thank God for sending a divine helper to ur friend. You will share your own testimony to0 in Jesus name. @ AlwaysTrue my half name sake, keep d scripture rolling. More grace!!!. @ Pinky I love ur faith and high spirit. You are blessed!!!. @ Honiepie, where art thou?.Do hope u are strong. @ all, pls let us stay postive, do the right things and Praise God the more cos Overflowing praise brings overflowing blessing/BFPs. Forgive my long post plsss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2013
Hello my wonderful people, hope we ar all doing gud? It's my birthday today. Pls keep me in your thoughts n prayers.
May our hearts' desires be granted us speedily IJN, amen.
Shalom!!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2013
Happy belated birthday to skimpychick and may all ur expectations be met.
@Amazon...happy birthday dear and may God perfect everything dat concerns u.
@all...let's us continue to b positive and prayerful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2013
cjnonnzy my bestie,hmmm,diz kain ur hailing ehn,i no trust u oooooo...#tongueout#
@godiyaalways,i tell u,we just allow the devil mess with our faith by running from pillar to post,when fire no dey mountain.,the devil sef go dey feel cool say we dey fear,who is the devil that can't bow before the mention of God's name?
@omonakpa,our experienced mammas will come answer u soon,its well with u.
@amazon, u are coming here to announce it's ur birthday,without iresi,sikin,odeku,nkwobi,point and kee,ati be be lo,and u want us to sing happy baff day to u abi? Anywaiz,for the sake of sisterly luf,i wish u a beautiful day and a new song, u will be celebrating the nxt with jnr,u will remember this day for good,by God's special grace. Amin.
@ alwaystrue,no make me quote one verse wey go pursue u commot from ur hiding place ooo ,u know a day without u here is like a day without water... heheeheee,ur small head don dey big abi? lol..
@all the papas,where ona dey oooooo?santgelo,ripvanwink,gen buhari.
@ gen buhari,hows madam doing? The lord will grant her easy delivery Insha Allah, amin.
@ favouredgal,hows u?
@ nictos,u get mind walahi,i no go tok pass diz one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.