Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413432 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TCF1980(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mamas and papas in the house good day and wishing everyone short stay in here... Collected my sa report and dis is the result. Colour: Creamy, Consistency: Opaque, Liquefaction: Satisfactory, Morphology: 75% normal, 25% abnormal, motility: 75% Fully active, 23% slightly active, 02% dormant, Count: 39mil/ml, Pus Cells: 6-8/hpE, Epith Cells: +

Awaiting Responses from sabi mamas and papas. However, Wify prolactine level on CD21 have been 36 while others are ok.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
smiley
Awesome God, how great your faithfulness and love towards us your chuldren. Father we bless you for the testimonies. For new babies and new pregnancies.

The only God who can and will bypass protocols to bring joy and laughter to His children father we thank you.

You are God and you alone can get a woman pregnant without a cycle, you alone can get a woman pregnant without sperms. You have done it in the past you are still able to do it again great and mighty protocol breaker. What protocol are we even talking about here, same protocols you put in place? Its no big deal.

You are God, you are not man, yes you are! The fig tree wanted to mock you, the fig tree spoke to you for trusting in the natural law that you put in place you spoke back and cursed it telling it that there is a greater law, supernatural law.

So far it appears that the natural law of conception has failed some of us, years of trusting it as yielded no fruits.

Brothers and sisters dont let it mock you again speak back to it. There is a greater law. Its the supernatural law that comes straight from the throne of God. How do you find and apply this law. The word of God contains it. Seek it, find it. When you have then do as it says without fear.

Mark 11:12-14 verse 14 started with "Jesus answered and said......." the tree spoke to Jesus the same way your period speaks to you every month. The way that childless home speaks to you every day. Its time you answered it Just like Jesus did.

How?

Mark 11:20-24.

Welcome back everyone; oldtimers, newbies and those who just stop by to read, its a new dawn its a new beginning and God is with us.

God bless y'all in Jesus name, amen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello buriful mums & mums-in waiting, hv bn a follower of of this thread for sometime even b4 i got married in Dec. 2012 & hv bn waiting on God to bless me wit my own children....

Ltl history... Pls i nd ur advice, tried herbs for over a yr b4 dh frantically stopped me. We did so many test from his semen, to my pelvic scan, hsg on d 10th of dis month, which showed left tube blocked bt right unblocked, did follicular tracking on 15th & 17th & it showed i ovulated on d right tube.

My doc said i can conceive wit d good right tube bt didnt gv any drugs 4 d blocked left tube. Im presently on folic acid & B12, someone told me abt Fertilaid, pls wot else can i do? Tnx & may God grant us all d desires of our hearts.

@Udoka,(mypeace) from Secretaries thread i guess i know there(Crazyp)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
JUMAYIN: congrats mum4all.....hello everyone av been TTC for 5 months and I get all the pregnancy symptoms every month before AF shows its ugly face which makes me always tink I might be pregnant but recently I complained to a certified nurse friend of mine, she said when u feel bossom pains and cramps is a sign of an infection e.g PID wanna know how true it is....congrats to all d belle full mommas in d house

I don't know about it being a PID symptom. Have u seen a gynaecologist? From d little I know if u suffer from premenstrualsyndrome u are likely to feel like that. PMS is quite common in women . It can start like 10days to ur period. The symptoms vary and are sometimes similar to pregnancy. I pray God will perfect all that concerns u.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
TCF1980: Mamas and papas in the house good day and wishing everyone short stay in here... Collected my sa report and dis is the result. Colour: Creamy, Consistency: Opaque, Liquefaction: Satisfactory, Morphology: 75% normal, 25% abnormal, motility: 75% Fully active, 23% slightly active, 02% dormant, Count: 39mil/ml, Pus Cells: 6-8/hpE, Epith Cells: +
Awaiting Responses from sabi mamas and papas. However, Wify prolactine level on CD21 have been 36 while others are ok.

SA is very good for conception. Your wife should ho on 50mg Bit. B6 plus lots of Ewedu for 3 straight months. Although she should always stop the b6 when pig is negative in that cycle, so she can allow af to show. The 50mg. vit. b6 is for progesterone, which will lower prolactin and increase progesterone.

By the way, what's her progesterone for cd21?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
@favoredgal
We dey fine, how s ur little angel? Hv u started solid now? My sister af no send me oo, planning on stopping Nani brea.st but I dey pity him, let's see if I can do it as he clocks 10m soon. He is not even d breasmt type only for night; so why d pity u may ask grin.

@jumay
We have said it here that ewcm is overrated, you can sure ovulate without seeing it.

Kechy
Yeah, secretary threAd! Longtime!
There is no drug for d blocked tube, but it can be flushed. If u hv a normal cycle length fertilaid may not be for you. As ur doc said u can conceive with one tube; and there is a likelihood of u ovulating with d left this cycle, I think d ovaries alternate it

@TCF
Ur SA is good as mychildrenishere already saidn but there's no harm if u improve the count further and for general reproductive healthe by taking male multivitamin for ttc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello mama's and papa's, I plan on tracking my follicles this month, does anyone have an idea of how much it costs and what days of the cycle can one do the tracking, also, what time of the day is best to use an OPK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tracking is like normal pelvic scan just that this time they are checking out for the follicle, so same amount with normal pelvic scan, my area is 2k. It depeneds on when u think u usually ovulate, so For a normal 28day ccyle, I will say start from cd12 so u don't waste too much money.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
@Udoka, tnx dear. can one ovulate on a tube dat is blocked? ok, if fertilaid isn't for me, what vit or supplement do i nd to tk to help my case?

Gd evening dearies! Una no dey welcome person for here? #tongueout#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
@Wsfirstlady Are you talking about follicle tracking or ovulation prediction? If you mean ovulation, then buy an OPK, and follow the procedure based on ur cycle length. Any time between 10am and 8pm is ok provided you reduce fluid intake at least 1hr before d test. Afternoon is best and stick to same time daily. For follicle tracking, it depends on where you're taking it. Some charge about 5k for the month and they'll select the days based on your cycle length. Hope this helps. @kechyl ovulation doesn't actually alternate, at least not always. Its just a probability and you may ovulate on one side more than once. Work with your gyno and seek his opinion on the tube for possible flushing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
@Miraclebaby, tnx for ur reply. Just spoke wit my doc & he said d flushing is nt necessary dat i shld relax...I tire o!

What else do i nd to do pls? Its not easy to just 'relax' o! It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
kechyl: @Miraclebaby, tnx for ur reply. Just spoke wit my doc & he said d flushing is nt necessary dat i shld relax...I tire o!
What else do i nd to do pls? Its not easy to just 'relax' o! It is well.

Relax with a blocked tube? How many yrs are you married? My dear seek 2nd opinion. Technology has passed the level of not knowing what to do to a blocked tube and wasting years.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
The medical way of opening it is called hydrotubation/flushing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TCF1980(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
mychildishere:

SA is very good for conception. Your wife should ho on 50mg Bit. B6 plus lots of Ewedu for 3 straight months. Although she should always stop the b6 when pig is negative in that cycle, so she can allow af to show. The 50mg. vit. b6 is for progesterone, which will lower prolactin and increase progesterone.

By the way, what's her progesterone for cd21?

@MyChildishere thanks for the info.

Progesterone on CD21 is 9, FSH 6, Estrogen 90 and LH 11.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=mychildishere]The medical way of opening it is called hydrotubation/flushing.[/quote

Please dis cost like how much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 12:17am On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=tsquaure][/quote]thanks t square
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2014
udoka2: Tracking is like normal pelvic scan just that this time they are checking out for the follicle, so same amount with normal pelvic scan, my area is 2k. It depeneds on when u think u usually ovulate, so For a normal 28day ccyle, I will say start from cd12 so u don't waste too much money.
Tanx for the swift response. You're always a blessing kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2014
miraclebaby: @Wsfirstlady Are you talking about follicle tracking or ovulation prediction? If you mean ovulation, then buy an OPK, and follow the procedure based on ur cycle length. Any time between 10am and 8pm is ok provided you reduce fluid intake at least 1hr before d test. Afternoon is best and stick to same time daily. For follicle tracking, it depends on where you're taking it. Some charge about 5k for the month and they'll select the days based on your cycle length. Hope this helps. @kechyl ovulation doesn't actually alternate, at least not always. Its just a probability and you may ovulate on one side more than once. Work with your gyno and seek his opinion on the tube for possible flushing.
I was asking for both OPK and follicle tracking. I want to use the OPK too while am tracking. Tanx for ur response. I wish us all a BFP this cycle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2014
@'kechy
U ovulate from d ovaries, not from d tubes. From which ever ovaries u ovulate if conception takes place will transport from that side of d tube, for instance since u ovulated from left, if there is conception it will transport from d left tube too. The need for u to take care of d left blocked tube is that there is a possibility of ectopic when d tube is blocked.
There is pregnacare conception, ovacare, well woman conception etc.
As Miraclebaby corrected, there is still hope that you can ovulate from d left, but see to d blocked tube. I was there before, and I got it flushed.

Someone asked the cost, it depends, I did mine 30k. The gynea cheated me jare,my friend did her 10k; it depends on d gynea.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=omedit][/quote]

@Udoka already answered you. For a low cost and still effective flushing. Go to any govt. hospital with your hsg result and ask the gynea for flushing or hydrotubation. Its 10k.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
The closer it gets to the break of dawn the darker it becomes...I went to see my doctor and like I said dt during my hsg the guy was like after a miscarriage I was supposed to do flushing that he is seeing some fluids,so according to the result there is a Right hydrosalpinx and I asked him what can be done abt it and he said nothing except IVF cos the left is not even there....I don't know how to break this bad news to dh and he doesn't believe in IVF but God, I cried my heart out when I checked online and even discovered that there is just 50% IVf success rate with hydrosalpinx...I almost burnt done our house due to thinking, I wanted to microwave food for 4 minutes I didn't realised I put it on 40mins after 30mins my mind kept disturbing me to go nd put some clothes in the machine only for me to see smoke everywhere...I know am an idomitable amazon, am a survivor I will come out of these with my twins, pcos,1 tube and hydrosalpinx cannot stop me...God is too faithful to fail those who trust in Him, He lives in time and sees the end frm the begining and all these is for his glory cos He shows up wen everything else has failed. Shalom!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
@dash
I love ur spirit! Head or tail you are d winner.
However, don't conclude on d result until u hv 2nd opinion. Give urself 6mths take some antibiotics and repeat d hsg. My prayer is that b4 then God will show himself mighty in ur womb!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
@Dash: It is well with you my sister. If after getting a 2nd opinion, the hydro is still there. Then, I want to encourage you to get it dried up. It can and will dry up if you use the right antibiotics prescribed by a gynea. However, some gyneas will suggest operation.
On the other hand, one of the sisters on this thread said her hydroslphinx was dried up when she tool some herbs.

All in all, God Almighty will see you through.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Additionally, I would say why they tell you ivf is 50% due to the hydro is because the pure truth is that the hydro will kill the embryo(s) because they are toxic to foetus. I have a strong belief that it can and will be fixed, medically , herbally or by God's divine intervention. Don't conclude to go for ivf yet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Udoka2....yes o! Iv started cereal and home made puree.

Lucky you, my own baby is in looooooove with breast milk doesn't take formula at all. That's why I started weaning at 4 months. Spend a lot of time pumping or feeding. 10months is fine jare, if you pity him too much then you can add two more months and stop in dec. grin kisses
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teegali(f): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
@Dasha1, do not relent , your miracle is near.try and seek 2nd opinion.God will do it very soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
My gynae consults in 2 different hospitals, and he was the one that did Csection on me and called laparascopy wen I had the ectopic in 2011, he has asked me to see him with dh at the other hospital so he can look at my old file and scan results and that's what I was planning to do so I can know if this pcos is a recent development cos I had a regular 29days cycle and started experieng this 45days thing since last year...my Pastor has really encouraged me that what God cannot repair He will change it so maybe this is my opportuinity to have new ovaries and tubes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Amen @Dasha. You're in my prayers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
@Miraclebaby, dec is my 2nd anniversary.
@Udoka, tnx for d info, will discuss d flushing wit my doc when i visit next wk.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
@DASHA01,i felt weary abt dz post but believe faithful in God with JEREMIAH 11:29, he's d God who fetched water with d basket to disgrace d bucket,there's nothing he can not do.God wants to draw out testimony from ur life,so don't settle for d less.
Go into dz prayer nd fasting as God direct us/u .
Lord, u re my creator nd in ur work u never make mistakes: Change any part in my body/system that is disturbing my childbearing with a new spare parts that llc cause a greater testimony of u in my life ijn. And make a reasonable personal VOW that u can redeem if God do it. He's d God that changes name nd break protocols as i see u testifying sooner than expected ijn.
Congratulation in advance.It is well with ur womb ,uterus nd every parts of ur body ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
@Dasha: To comment on the pcos. Talking from a friend's experience, I believe metformin and a weight loss diet will help a lot. On the 3rd cycle of metformin, clomid or taxomonifen is usually prescribed so as to boost ovulation. Please discuss the pcos with your gynea before taking any medication. However, the hydro and pcos can be worked on simultaneously for faster improvement.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hello house! Happy sunday blessed ppl
I'm so overwhelmed with joy at d bfps.
Big congrats to ♍y sis sen.tempest(mum4all), Mrs2u n mcgeey, God has done it n it shall be permanent n u will all carry to full term in Jesus name~Amen. I use u all as point of contact for all of us here still believing God for our bfps, our times are in God's hands, it will not tarry!

@miraclebaby dearest, I see d marvelous n miraculous works of God on this thread, b4 sen.tempest told Me about her testimony I have tried severally to log in but couldn't, thank God I was able to log in today. U re next in line in Jesus name~Amen

@Dasha01 I feel ur situation on trying all to fix issues but it seems like pouring fuel on burning fire cos Me too I hv tried several supplements, herbs, drugs, which I backed up with serious prayers to wipe out this endometriosis tht causes Me severe menstrual cramps all to no avail, sometimes I just give up, lose faith as soon as af shows with those killing pains, but I know God is in d situation, one day everything will be just fine. I must confess I admire ur spirit, God is in charge of ur life n marriage, it will end in praise, just keep d faith alive cos ur testimony is near!

@Udoka, @Noblewife n all d mamas/papas tht kept d fire burning in this thread, I say stay blessed forever

It is well people!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.