Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413387 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 7:51pm On May 25, 2015
diegs:

Hsg shud be done
thanks a lot any idea of how much is the cost and is it painful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 7:55pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 25, 2015
@mummyhaji sorry for the wrong spelling it is called ova mit. I don't have pcos. But can the follicle reduce in size by tomorrow cos I want to do another scan before taking the shot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:44pm On May 25, 2015
Kudibaby:
thanks for your quick response,pls how do I go about it will I demand for it in the hospital and do you have an idea on how much is the cost.thank you my you be blessed with a bfp soonest
yes they will give the result to you. As for the cost, it depends on where u are carrying out d test, different diagnostic centers charge different rates for HSG.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:26pm On May 25, 2015
@Beegurl, you can put those drugs on hold and induce AF then afterwards you resume the herbs so it can regulate your body from there, I replaced metformin with fenugreek and if you can abstain from sugr totally you might not really need metformin again.

@Chyvia, yes you can rescan tomorrow but I believe if your body can ovulate on its own you will not see the follicle again cos natural ovulation occurs anywhere from 22mm..I just discovered Ova mit is another brand name of clomid...I wish you the best!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 11:24pm On May 25, 2015
@kudibaby the cost of hsg is from 10k to 20k it depends on the location and centre and pls zero your mind even if it is painful is not sometin you can't bear,the procedure is less than 20mins before you know it will be over the most important thing is for you to know the status of your tube.moreover you will be given pain relieving injection or tablet before the procedure and as such you won't feel any pain.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 11:37pm On May 25, 2015
Good evening/good night fruitful mum's, av being so so busy and thnx 2 all those dat replied my question, I decided 2 go with your advice so am going all natural/herbal dis cycle... Can't wait 2 give u guys d good news in 2 weeks time.... Do u guys tink I should use progesterone after ovulation or I should just live it...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:52pm On May 25, 2015
Halooossss mama's
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:59pm On May 25, 2015
Oleayo22 it's been a while, hw u doin dear?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:01am On May 26, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 5:22am On May 26, 2015
@mompurity, am not on cyclogest or any other drug sef, my dr refused when I suggested, apart from the shot, he just gave me dis drug grin(pix attached) it is well, fingers crossed, dis 2ww be like 1mnth. @mrsfrank, I claim it in Jesus Name. @legendsmother, am missing u ooo. @all, this my af like cramping na wa ooo, it's coming on and off, it just woke me up again, hope it's well? sad, Goodmorning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 6:53am On May 26, 2015
@udoomama. Goodmorning dearie. It shall end in praise/testimonies/jubilation/dancing etc. Yestday Eveng, I felt back pains abi na waist pains, e was so painful that I cudnt sit up for long without laying or resting my back on sth. Did u feel anything like that? Abi na jst stress on my part?

Our wombs shall carry children that will make us proud in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 8:15am On May 26, 2015
mompurity2:
@udoomama. Goodmorning dearie. It shall end in praise/testimonies/jubilation/dancing etc. Yestday Eveng, I felt back pains abi na waist pains, e was so painful that I cudnt sit up for long without laying or resting my back on sth. Did u feel anything like that? Abi na jst stress on my part?

Our wombs shall carry children that will make us proud in Jesus name.
a big Amennnnnn my dear I experienced all that even more sef, just that I don't want to be complaining all the time grin, from d back pain to waist, my lower abdomen sef, d pain is worse, yesterday it was frequent urine, the other day as if I will faint, and upon all these I get visitors for house, no rest for me at all sad.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 8:53am On May 26, 2015
@legendsmother, I dey o. Thnks for the mention. How are doing too?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:56am On May 26, 2015
udoomama:
a big Amennnnnn my dear I experienced all that even more sef, just that I don't want to be complaining all the time grin, from d back pain to waist, my lower abdomen sef, d pain is worse, yesterday it was frequent urine, the other day as if I will faint, and upon all these I get visitors for house, no rest for me at all sad.
Eyaaaaa, Pele. Now that I knw it's a normal thing I no go complain again. Na just to pray,praise and believe o.
Everything shall end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:03am On May 26, 2015
dear beauriful mama. abegoo for a mama with 25 days cycle, when is the best time to do a HSG.
Abeg no ignore my question
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:27am On May 26, 2015
Good morning beautiful mamas
Please someone should help me in interpreting this result

i did scan this morning, here is the result (cd 15)

The uterus is normal in size

Endomerial plate thickness is 11.8mm with a regular outline.

Both ovaries are identified on scan

A giant dominant follicle measuring about 34mm x 33mm in size with
a regular outine is identified in the right ovary.

Please should i trigger the ovulation now because i have pregnyl to take the shot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:41am On May 26, 2015
Mamakendra how long do you bleed for? HSG should be done 2 or 3 days after bleeding stops. because for a 25 day cycle you might ovulate on CD10 and you don't want to expose the follicles to radiation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:17am On May 26, 2015
sugah:
Mamakendra how long do you bleed for? HSG should be done 2 or 3 days after bleeding stops. because for a 25 day cycle you might ovulate on CD10 and you don't want to expose the follicles to radiation.
@ sugah. thanks for ur response. my flow is just 3 days
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 10:35am On May 26, 2015
mumydidi:
@kudibaby the cost of hsg is from 10k to 20k it depends on the location and centre and pls zero your mind even if it is painful is not sometin you can't bear,the procedure is less than 20mins before you know it will be over the most important thing is for you to know the status of your tube.moreover you will be given pain relieving injection or tablet before the procedure and as such you won't feel any pain.
thanks alot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:43am On May 26, 2015
mmyglitz:
Mamas please can I use Serrapeptase during AF?
Yes u can use it, there is no harm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:47am On May 26, 2015
mamakendra:

@ sugah. thanks for ur response. my flow is just 3 days

3 days and the bleeding has stopped completely and no spotting, So CD6 would be good for your HSG.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 10:59am On May 26, 2015
Thanks @rainyday
@ mamakendra I did my Hsg on cd7, though I was supposed to do it on cd6 but the doctor in charge wasn't around. I also have a 25 days cycle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 12:27pm On May 26, 2015
@chyvia, o'boy eh! See big egg na shocked..... I think u shud take d shot immediately ooooo, no waste time again grin. Ur result is very on point (frm ma lil knowledge).

I'm seeing u smiling and rejoicing with a BFP alredy wink.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 12:30pm On May 26, 2015
@Chyvia, that follicle is way too big... i just hope there's an egg inside it...you can trigger it today and use an opk to confirm ovulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ellawify: 1:30pm On May 26, 2015
Gud afternoon fruitful mamas, i finally got d fertilaid today but my problem is if its okay to take clomid dis cycle as well or shld i buy ova boost.
Secondly should i trigger with ovidrel wen i start ovulating. Pls some one shld help me out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 26, 2015
mompurity2:
@chyvia, o'boy eh! See big egg na shocked..... I think u shud take d shot immediately ooooo, no waste time again grin. Ur result is very on point (frm ma lil knowledge).
I'm seeing u smiling and rejoicing with a BFP alredy wink.

mompurity i will take the shot. i claim the bfp in Jesus Name Amen

mumihaja:
@Chyvia, that follicle is way too big... i just hope there's an egg inside it...you can trigger it today and use an opk to confirm ovulation

I believe there is an egg too. i will trigger it today. Thanks

@all baby dust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 3:25pm On May 26, 2015
@mumihaja thank u will start primolut tomorrow
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 3:40pm On May 26, 2015
thanks for your response.
may God reward you with BFPs @ mmyglitz and sugah.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 3:42pm On May 26, 2015
@ellawify. i have limited knowledge on that. Other mamas will definitely answer you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 4:15pm On May 26, 2015
ellawify,
No you cannot mix clomid with vitex angus(one of the ingredients of fertilaid). Generally dont mix herbal and prescription drugs.

Ovidrel is used to induce ovulation, not to be used during ovulation. Usually administered when fertility drugs (clomiphene citrate, femara etc) are used to induce ovulation. If you ovulate on your own, there is no need to use fertility drugs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.