Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,731 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412813 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamadsquare: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
@ginababy, thanks ma. Fertility blessings to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
mamadsquare:
Hello fruitful mothers, been a silent member for some time. Pls how can i get this guifei bao, i stay in Lagos. And also, how and when is it to be used plus what are the do's and don'ts of using it. Sorry for the many questions.
u can try mummyesthers contact, since most mamas from here bought through that contact
or I can get d contact of d lady I bought from yesterday, I bought 5900 from her
it never occur to me to collect her contact.
@ ginababy I will ask d lady tomoro
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olaronkecristian(f): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
gud evening mamas, please I need answer to this ASAP. I had still birth in may 2015, ve been ttc since then. my lmp was 29th of July. this evenin I squeezed my breast a little and a oily yellow liquid popped out. I don't know wat means ooo. baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bump
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
blessingmama:
Fruitful Morning, pls someone should help me with this. I was wondering if i should stop taking lipton green tea and Glucose D from Evans since I'm ttc mama. Where can i get guifei bao in PH at what price? Pls help ur ttc sister smiley smiley

The lady sent it to PH for N1,050. Total of N7,450
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
@Mumihaja and all other sabi mamas: I dey hail o!

Btw, where is @Omonikiba @Oct20 @Always true?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamadsquare: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
@iyaibeji2 & @divinemandate, thanks. Called the lady with 0802 number and she said it will be delivered soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mia
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Congratulations legendsmum... u r one hell of a ROCKER!!!!!! God will mk ur marriage fruitful in no time. Njoy yr honeymoon and by d time u get bk, na to tel us say DH don score ooo.
Hailings to all the mamas

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
seems am gonna try convincing dw to try this guifei bao.......tightness grin shocked grin , cleansing all join.

though for clarification i was under the impression that its best to use it 2 days after menses, b4 ovulation...but came across this info on jumia site, since we r ttcing, 2 days after period is the best/max time for us...as any other thing might overshoot into ovulation,..abi my sabi mamas, wetin una think??

PARKEGE – 6 Pills in a park
Mode of Administration
Insert the pill immediately after open
Socked in warm water for a few seconds
Insect into the vagina until the third day.
Use figure gloves provided only.
Note: The pill is thrown away once it is removed
Attentions
For external use only!
Prohibited for the virgin and the pregnant.
No use in menstrual and lactation period. No use right before and after menstruation.
With caution who just has an abortion and who is allergic constitution
Cannot take place of medicine
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
@hotmomma, got this on facebook
Organic Braggs' Apple Cider Vinegar is a must have for every lady,Mum,dad,individual and home. Order for a bottle today.and start enjoyíng its unlimited benefits. 0-8-0-3-4-0-2-6-4-7-3, 0-7-0-5-6-6-1-1-3-7-0, BB pin 2-b-d-d-a-b-1-f
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hope43: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lynsunny:

Registration is #1,500 dat is for card. Consultation for gynea clinic is #1000. After registration, you will first see doctor at GOPD after which they will refer you to gynea clinic with a referral letter. The Dr at GOPD may send you to do hormonal assay test, PVS, TVS then you take the results along to the Gynea clinic. I hope I am able to answer your question.
thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hope43: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Glo27:
@ hop43 to register with National Hospital abuja u have to register first with their GOPD clinic for 1500 bfore dey woukd now refer you to their gynae clinic. Consultation in gynae is N1000.
thanks sister
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hope43: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lynsunny:

Registration is #1,500 dat is for card. Consultation for gynea clinic is #1000. After registration, you will first see doctor at GOPD after which they will refer you to gynea clinic with a referral letter. The Dr at GOPD may send you to do hormonal assay test, PVS, TVS then you take the results along to the Gynea clinic. I hope I am able to answer your question.
but am I to open another file when referred to the gynae clinic and how much are those test you mention cost,do they accept external test result or I must do them at the hospital?thanks for your answers mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
hope43:
but am I to open another file when referred to the gynae clinic and how much are those test you mention cost,do they accept external test result or I must do them at the hospital?thanks for your answers mamas

No you will not open another at the gynea clinic, GOPD will send it to gynea clinic once they refer you. It's 4k for each, yes they accept if it's not over 6months. God's grace dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
iyaibeji2:
@Fumbaby:
@Ginababy:
You can call her to deliver to Benue or in Lagos, since she was able to send to PortHarcourt.
I actually did but d prosedure is tedious. I will hav 2 arrange wt som1 running Lagos - Benue 2 pick it up 4 me n at d moment I really dnt hv any 2 trust dat much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
divinemandate:

u can try mummyesthers contact, since most mamas from here bought from through that contact
or I can get d contact of d lady I bought from yesterday, I bought 5900 from her
it never occur to me to collect her contact.
@ ginababy I will ask d lady tomoro
I will b grateful n expecting. Tnx a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 05, 2015
HWA to jadelle. Next year anniversary will be with your bundle of joy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2015
pls @divinemandate, ask the lady if she can send it to PH,also for how much.Don't forget to get her contact as well.Thanks and God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2015
mompurity2:
@ph mamas, mumihaja has been advertising clean point tampons, she said it works just like gufie bao and it's 4k. I googled and saw a lot of positive reviews on amazon. Ya'all can as well try it too.

@mompurity, thanks for taking out time to read the reviews on amazon, with the current increase in dollar rate, i even sell it slightly below how much you can buy it on amazon, once am done with this stock i might have to increase the price. anyways, i know TTC women, we only patronize stuffs when there is a BFP announcement..... grin basically the tampon is good for general female hygiene and for cleaning the tubes and uterus to help discharge whatever might be there and to prepare your womb for conception, ladies with pcos should also try it as it will help reduce androgen secretion and return your hormones to a normal level and help your ovaries to function properly.....its just one of those TTC routine. the bible says in Ephesians, having done all to stand..Stand therefor...... when you are sure you have done all, focus more on God and dont be distracted. His Grace is sufficient enough to see us through this TTC journey.....learn to fast as well, outside the spiritual benefits of fasting, there are some physical benefits as well but for TTC women, do more of 6-12 fast and if you want to go beyond that, try to drink water in between.

i wish y'all fertile baby dust!!! dont mind me o, am just trying to occupy my mind with work and business.. wink you can contact me if you want to buy Crotchet Latch Hook and Mesh Cap to make the trendy DIY Crotchet braids and Wigs as seen on youtube. #1,500 each

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2015
olaronkecristian:
gud evening mamas, please I need answer to this ASAP. I had still birth in may 2015, ve been ttc since then. my lmp was 29th of July. this evenin I squeezed my breast a little and a oily yellow liquid popped out. I don't know wat means ooo. baby dust to us all.

@olaonkecristian, i guess still birth is either 7 months or 9 months? you cant TTC immediately, cos a still birth is like actually giving birth which means your body needs to regulate itself first before you can try again, hope you took all those hot pepper soup like a woman who just delivered so your womb can empty any afterbirths? anyways for the breast milk you can take Vit B6 and Ewedu to help dry it or you see your gynae for that and your doctor also needs to confirm the cause of the still birth so they can monitor your next conception.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2015
i'm so depressed right now....don't know what to do. I saw my MF 2days ago....am suppose to do hormonal test today(day3)...didn't know that such fertility test is that expensiveoooo.....omg' 20k,....right now by his grace I'm so rich that i can't afford it....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olaronkecristian(f): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2015
mumihaja:

@olaonkecristian, i guess still birth is either 7 months or 9 months? you cant TTC immediately, cos a still birth is like actually giving birth which means your body needs to regulate itself first before you can try again, hope you took all those hot pepper soup like a woman who just delivered so your womb can empty any afterbirths? anyways for the breast milk you can take Vit B6 and Ewedu to help dry it or you see your gynae for that and your doctor also needs to confirm the cause of the still birth so they can monitor your next conception.
@mumihaja, thanks. the cause of still birth was rupturing of water due to stress. bt I will try that vitB6 and ewedu. baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2015
For women with pcos ur best bet is clomid+metformin.wish every one here a BFP in jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2015
@mubzay..sorry I'm just seeing your Q..got the pregnacarr conception for N2450 but you can get it as low as 2k..d prices vary over time..tkcr sis.. Sprinkling baby dust your way kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Odawayii(f): 11:01am On Aug 05, 2015
mumihaja:

@mompurity, thanks for taking out time to read the reviews on amazon, with the current increase in dollar rate, i even sell it slightly below how much you can buy it on amazon, once am done with this stock i might have to increase the price. anyways, i know TTC women, we only patronize stuffs when there is a BFP announcement..... grin basically the tampon is good for general female hygiene and for cleaning the tubes and uterus to help discharge whatever might be there and to prepare your womb for conception, ladies with pcos should also try it as it will help reduce androgen secretion and return your hormones to a normal level and help your ovaries to function properly.....its just one of those TTC routine. the bible says in Ephesians, having done all to stand..Stand therefor...... when you are sure you have done all, focus more on God and dont be distracted. His Grace is sufficient enough to see us through this TTC journey.....learn to fast as well, outside the spiritual benefits of fasting, there are some physical benefits as well but for TTC women, do more of 6-12 fast and if you want to go beyond that, try to drink water in between.

i wish y'all fertile baby dust!!! dont mind me o, am just trying to occupy my mind with work and business.. wink you can contact me if you want to buy Crotchet Latch Hook and Mesh Cap to make the trendy DIY Crotchet braids and Wigs as seen on youtube. #1,500 each

@mumihaja, I sent an email to your box this morning and still waiting for your reply. please, check your box.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=stellx

Don't be depressed dear. God will make a way for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truemommy: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2015
truemommy:

Please beautiful mamas in the house. I just got Serrapeptase 120,000 SPUs, guife bau, pregnancare and acv. please ao do I combine all these drugs. I have blocked tubes and hormone imbalance. And please what else should I add to these.

Fertility dust to everybody!

sabi mamas abeg make una answer ur sister o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Odawayii:

@mumihaja, I sent an email to your box this morning and still waiting for your reply. please, check your box.

@odawayii, i have replied you, check your inbox.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
@triangullar,divinemandate,lynsunny,freakingout, i say Amen 2 ur prayers GOD bless u real good.we will all have course to carry our LO come nxt year.

Hafsat24,just checking on u,enjoy all d cravings.it is well dear may u carry to term &deliver like d hebrew women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
gd pm fruitful mamas nd papas
@ ginababy, @ manoda nd @ mamadsquare this is d lady's contact 08039132496 for guifei bao
@ manoda she said dt they do waybill to ph.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
mumihaj, is shipping to Lagos free?

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.