Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

U Need To See This!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Need To See This!! (540 Views)

When You're About To Buy Bread And U Need To Check If It's Today's Bread(pic) / U Need Help If You Understand This Pic / Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U Need To See This!! by yasolan(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2016
I noticed that during the interview of Miss NL contestants many of them were like their mum is their role model..so guys is ur DAD also ur role model..? shocked

As for me ..I don't think so
Re: U Need To See This!! by EmpressPee(f): 10:31am On Jun 23, 2016
What do you expect? Don't you love you your mom? Choice differs tho

(1) (Reply)

How A Nairaland Rap Me Today / I Had Sex With 400 Men In 5 Month – 22 Year Trafficked Victim Reveals / See The 'BALLISTIC MISSILES' An Instagram User Launched At Another Instagram Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.