Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,647 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

See The 'BALLISTIC MISSILES' An Instagram User Launched At Another Instagram Use - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The 'BALLISTIC MISSILES' An Instagram User Launched At Another Instagram Use (540 Views)

"He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) / Another Instagram Model Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips On Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 'BALLISTIC MISSILES' An Instagram User Launched At Another Instagram Use by donmayorgroup(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2016
See The 'BALLISTIC MISSILES' An Instagram User Launched At Another Instagram User For Not Inviting Him For Her Birthday Party!

..........>>>
I thought it was all joke until subsequent post kept pouring in! They were ballistic!!

The dude follows her on Instagram. She had her birthday and shared the lovely photos on Instagram and all hell was let loose!

This particular follower who for reasons best known to him got really offended for not being invited for the birthday party! Then he launched the verbal attack. See what he wrote below:
He didn't stop there. He actually went over board! See all the nonsense he said to this girl.

Well, fans didn't spare him. See them>>>http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/07/see-ballistic-missiles-instagram-user.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: See The 'BALLISTIC MISSILES' An Instagram User Launched At Another Instagram Use by kingreign(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2016
The man lips resembles pig snort he dey too wise to wear sun shades indoor.
BTW, why the woman carry eye pencil abi na whatever cross from right eyes to left eyes? That her make up looks hideous. undecided undecided
Re: See The 'BALLISTIC MISSILES' An Instagram User Launched At Another Instagram Use by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2016
Heheheh
See painment oh!
So many ndi ara on Instagram
Shey na because of birthday rice and cake this one dey vex lwkmd grin grin
Re: See The 'BALLISTIC MISSILES' An Instagram User Launched At Another Instagram Use by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2016
If the guy is rich...I support him but if she's richer than him, the idiot needs to reevaluate his life. Soo fabulocity wasn't banned despite her insulting me.

Good shit_ Seun
Mynd44
Obiniscopy
Lalasticlala
Re: See The 'BALLISTIC MISSILES' An Instagram User Launched At Another Instagram Use by kuuljay(m): 8:06am On Jul 17, 2016
The guy should behave himself, even though it's becoming obvious that some people's attention can only be stimulated by insults grin grin grin
Re: See The 'BALLISTIC MISSILES' An Instagram User Launched At Another Instagram Use by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2016
Cry baby
I didn't insult you, I only told you the truth
So e pain you like this? cheesy
Have you read that book yet?
vanquay69:
If the guy is rich...I support him but if she's richer than him, the idiot needs to reevaluate his life. Soo fabulocity wasn't banned despite her insulting me.

Good shit_

(1) (Reply)

Stop Fearing Rejection / ......the Root Of All Evil.. / Pastor Adeboye – Young Ladies, If A Man Doesn’t Have These 5 Qualities Don’t Mar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.