Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children (39986 Views)

Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today / Rotimi Amaechi Caught On Camera Sleeping At His 52nd Birthday Lecture / Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by seangy4konji: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Make I just lucky that one on the left.

Kalas.
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sheriff mind no dey dere at all.
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Duru009(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
STRONG MAN......
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Lilimax(f): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
tmtech:

the rich do not pay too much attention to it.. so don't blame people when they attribute it to d poor
So true after all the likes of Zahra and Aisha Buhari cares less about it lipsrsealed Although the cover their head so what is the fuss?
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by tmtech: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lilimax:
So true after all the likes of Zahra and Aisha Buhari cares less about it lipsrsealed Although the cover their head so what is the fuss?
that is what baffles me. they all have tolerance for the rich to do without it, while its kinda compulsory for d poor..even in the Arab world..
humm

1 Like

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Bimpe29: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Happy belated birth date SAS, and many prosperous years ahead.
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by IVORY2009(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
irunoobo:
Beautiful family smiley
beautiful family indeed! Bros how far?
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Coolgent(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chai ugly rich people sabi marry beautiful women.
Me wey I be fine boy but no money hmm

1 Like

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by SURYSuri(f): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
pls learn abt hijab b4 u comment on it!i hate wen i heard some of u say is meant for only d poor
I don't even know their problem with Muslim and hijab.
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Lilimax(f): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
tmtech:

that is what baffles me. they all have tolerance for the rich to do without it, while its kinda compulsory for d poor..even in the Arab world..
humm
Things like this brings to bare the hypocrisy of Aregbesola of Osun state and his Hijab sponsors in Osun state Public school embarassed
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Olushauneddy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nairalanders, guess who's missing in that picture......Ali Modu's ADC " Shekhau " was suppose to be standing behind his boss point BH rifle upward.
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by tomzman: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Decent family. I wonder why the ladies are not on their hijab though. Poor Muslims be carrying religion on their head like they have nothing else in their brain.

1 Like

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by kenoz(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lovely.
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by TS2(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na wa o. How do those children feel knowing their dad is the head of Boko Haram ni gbogbo agbaye?

1 Like

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
SURYSuri:
I don't even know their problem with Muslim and hijab.
i swear o nt only u d tin tire me o

1 Like

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by keynesstreet2: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
irunoobo:
Beautiful family smiley
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by keynesstreet2: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
irunoobo:
Beautiful family smiley
I would have loved to marry an Hausa girl but none is coming my way......
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
ikaboy:
Happy birthday to our chairman. He also has a pretty daughter to give Zahra a run for her beauty come 2019. Tonye your party has made a good choice. grin grin
I might consider switching over to the man because of his cute daughter.... grin
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by dondavinchi(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
APC mole in PDP ur plan with d ruling party to destroy d PDP will nt worl
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by breakeven: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
he will recruit other people children into boko haram and be enjoying with his own wife and children.
Nemesis will soon catch up with you

1 Like

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by teepain: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2016
dondavinchi:
APC mole in PDP ur plan with d ruling party to destroy d PDP will nt worl

Bros I hope you aren't insinuating that Fayose, Wike and other PDP governors who made Sheriff the PDP Chairman were in cahoots with APC to destabilize PDP.

I recall several people including some APC Chieftains, Fani Kayode and Doyin Okupe saying that SAS wasn't fit for the Chairmanship of PDP given the label he had as the founder of Boko Haram but nobody listened.

In fact SAS supporters called anyone who criticized that appointment names.

SAS is a self inflicted pain by the PDP; any attempt to tag him an APC mole is a futile attempt at revisionism.
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by nuelyoyo(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2016
tafrica:
Unlike average Northerners with many children and wives, Sheriff has one wife and 4 cute children (2 boys and 2 girls, perfect!)

Seems having several uncared-for children and wives is rampant among poor northerners, many northern elites has one wife and reasonable number of children.
And why can't they sensitize the poor ones? Its so bad how the religious, traditional leaders & elites in the north keep quite and allow the poor ones go astray.
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
He helped create the monster that is Boko Haram.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! / Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups / Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.