Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

"not Interested" Lines Please: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "not Interested" Lines Please: (1649 Views)

13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. / 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You / Is He Testing Me Or Is He Simply Not Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"not Interested" Lines Please: by PDF: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
There's ds gal. We met @ church. She happens 2b a friend of my friend. She spoke to him abt me, now she's come to me, letting me know she likes me n funnily say she's certain i feel d same way abt her (No, I don't). How do I politely (n without inflicting any hurt) let her know i do not find interest in ds serious proposal??

Pls treat seriously
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by whitelexi(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2009
Stress the 'No' when u say it to her, dont give her the chance to even want to persuade u, say it like your mind is made up. . . She will free u immediately cheesy
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by posakosa(m): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2009
Ignore her.

When she smiles, look like this angry

When she touches you, look like this undecided

When she calls you say "O' boy" wetin do you ?
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2009
posakosa:

Ignore her.

LOL grin
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2009
posakosa:

Ignore her.

LMAO grin
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by LuvAfrican(f): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2009
Hello

In my opinion, if a guy isn't interested in me, and he wants to let me know w/out Inflicting pain then his approach should be something like this.

1 pull me aside where there is a private place to talk.  wink
                                         2. Find something nice about me (I think you are a very beautiful lady) grin
                                         3. at this point he should tell me in a very serious manner, I'm not ready or i'm not seeking anything  beyond friendship with you,  shocked
                                         4. At this point he should add his best wishes and excuse himself!!!  sad cry  

Very simple and the girl should respect you for your honesty,  well unless she's American then she may find you even more likeable and then stalk you grin grin grin grin hehehe grin grin grin joking,  hope all work-out for ya goodluck!!!!!! cheesy
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by iice(f): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2009
^^That is not simple undecided then again, i like some things straight to the point
But it works though on some people.
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by CrazyMan(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2009
I hope this little advice works;

Don’t collect her number; if you’ve already collected it, avoid calling her frequently

Try and avoid one on one meetings with her

Whenever she’s around you, always act like you’re in a hurry to leave

Don’t say nice things to her

Try this and with time she would begin to notice that you’re not serious with her and believe me, she would be the one to leave you – you don’t have to break her heart.
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by LuvAfrican(f): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2009
@CrazyKid               

I’m sorry but I totally disagree with what you are suggesting,  this guy said,  How do I politely (n without inflicting any hurt) let her know I do not find interest in ds serious proposal??

Keep in mind that the two have mutual friends so for future encounters he must be polite so that he wont have to deal with the bitterness from the female that's being rejected. Besides what if has a negative affect on the mutual friend? trust me your advice is how a immature kid would go about the situation, no offense
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by CrazyMan(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2009
LuvAfrican:

Hello

In my opinion, if a guy isn't interested in me, and he wants to let me know w/out Inflicting pain then his approach should be something like this.

1 pull me aside where there is a private place to talk. wink
2. Find something nice about me (I think you are a very beautiful lady) grin
3. at this point he should tell me in a very serious manner, I'm not ready or i'm not seeking anything beyond friendship with you, shocked
4. At this point he should add his best wishes and excuse himself!!! sad cry

Very simple and the girl should respect you for your honesty, well unless she's American then she may find you even more likeable and then stalk you grin grin grin grin hehehe grin grin grin joking, hope all work-out for ya goodluck!!!!!! cheesy
And what makes you think this bunch of rubbish makes any sense.

You don't even know how foolish and childish you sound by this comment you made; when people are looking for advice; if you have none to offer; just keep silent so that you won't expose your stupidity to the whole world.
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by LuvAfrican(f): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2009
@KC

OMG!!!!! I shouldn't entertain such ignorance but what the heck!!!!             

One way to cover up stupidity and a lack of intellectual abilities is thru hostilely and rudeness, I think when you go attacking people for their opinions you are clearly brainless miss lady. Hence there is no wrong or right opinion here, however be for you comment make sure you read cleary, (that was my purpose for my statement to you),  he asked for a friendly way to approach the situation, YOU will be fine try reading a book or something I heard it helps cure ignorance!!!!
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by posakosa(m): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2009
Chineke! another fight, shocked shocked shocked
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by CrazyMan(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2009
LuvAfrican:

@KC

OMG!!!!! I shouldn't entertain such ignorance but what the heck!!!!

One way to cover up stupidity and a lack of intellectual abilities is thru hostilely and rudeness, I think when you go attacking people for their opinions you are clearly brainless miss lady. Hence there is no wrong or right opinion here, however be for you comment make sure you read cleary, (that was my purpose for my statement to you), he asked for a friendly way to approach the situation, YOU will be fine try reading a book or something I heard it helps cure ignorance!!!!
You’re a brainless idiot; it seems you’re so stupid to know that you were the one that first called my opinion childish; was the advice I gave meant for you?

Please if you have nothing to do, go and continue your prostitution trade and don’t bring your frustration opon me you shameless LovePeddler
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by LuvAfrican(f): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2009
^^^^

THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS!!!!!! THE WORDS SPOKEN FROM A GREAT PHILOSOPHER!!!!!! NIGERIA"S FINEST HAVE YET SHOWED HER INTELLECTUAL ABILITIES ONCE AGAIN!!!!!! WOOOOOOW!!!!! [/b]
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by posakosa(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2009
Its ok eh, no more fighting ok ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by MissyB1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2009
posakosa:

Ignore her.

When she smiles, look like this  angry

When she touches you, look like this  undecided

Poster - There should be a time when one says something and stands by it
irrespective of who it hurts. Say Your 'NO' and mean it.
She is really too fast . . . .Drawing a conclusion that You feel the same way she feels
even when You haven't said a thing?
Talk about being faster than one's shadow!!
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by Secretz(f): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2009
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, how about you just tell her. 'Nahhhhhhhhh I'm not feeling you like that' .There is no 'nice' way about it. You tell a woman she looks beautiful but you're not interested right now. . .she will think , 'yeh but he thinks I am beautiful, maybe he will be interested in me later' and she will stick around like like a fly on sh!t. Some people try to read inbetween the lines of things that aren't actually there. Please, tell her you aint interested full stop. No forming. abeg!   grin
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by chic2pimp(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2009
posakosa:

Ignore her.

grin grin Omo I agree with u jare. May I also add if she keeps calling ur phone(or stalking u),shout on top of our voice,'OMO I SAY I NO WAN DO,WETIN BE UR PAVALA. NAH BY FORCE DEM DEY DO AM'
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by MissyB1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2009
Secretz:

There is no 'nice' way about it. You tell a woman she looks beautiful but you're not interested right now. . .she will think , 'yeh but he thinks I am beautiful, maybe he will be interested in me later' and she will stick around like like a fly on sh!t. Some people try to read inbetween the lines of things that aren't actually there.
Yes O!!
Esp. for someone like her. The guy hasn't said any nice thing yet
and she thinks he's interested. When he begins to say things like ''You're pretty''
she interprets it as ''I want You in bed''. grin
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by Secretz(f): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2009
Missy B:

Yes O!!
Esp. for someone like her. The guy hasn't said any nice thing yet
and she thinks he's interested. When he begins to say things like ''You're pretty''
she interpretes it as ''I want You in bed''. grin

ROFLMAO!!! That had me going . . . . and you know that is what she will actually be hearing even though that is not what is he telling her. She seems NUTZ! He should just tell her the truth and in addition add Posakosa's suggestion . . . . grin
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by deji2009(m): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2009
There's ds gal. We met @ church. She happens 2b a friend of my friend. She spoke to him abt me, now she's come to me, letting me know she likes me n funnily say she's certain i feel d same way abt her (No, I don't). How do I politely (n without inflicting any hurt) let her know i do not find interest in ds serious proposal??

@poster I like your courage coming out to seek for advice on this issue. I dont believe you sorry to say am a man am not a woman a man dont do thing like this rather he knows how to go about it not coming here to show off. I'm not insulting you but deal with it by yourself
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by deji2009(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2009
seems am missing something here. you"re a female aint you ? if that yes sorry about my last post
Re: "not Interested" Lines Please: by PDF: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2009
Secretz:

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, how about you just tell her. 'Nahhhhhhhhh I'm not feeling you like that' .There is no 'nice' way about it. You tell a woman she looks beautiful but you're not interested right now. . .she will think , 'yeh but he thinks I am beautiful, maybe he will be interested in me later' and she will stick around like like a fly on sh!t.

Ds quite funny but u'r right, though. Thanks

posakosa:

Ignore her.

lol

deji2009:

seems am missing something here. you"re a female aint you ? if that yes sorry about my last post

I'm obviously a guy. u think every1 who comes here tries to engender a hypothetical story in other to applaud d contributions that it elicit? It's happened to me b4 n I made a mess outta d gal, but was a lot younger then. So i see no reason y coming here to seek more advice is a prb to u. Is it a new thing, or does it sound so special

(1) (Reply)

Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. / Please I Need Urgent Advice / ded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.