Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions (33555 Views)

After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison / Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Greenback: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Saraki will curse the day Buhari was elected as President, they no just allow the guy enjoy the SP seat.

i dont endorse and never will but i dont feel pity for saraki...he fought for change,he had to bring down the house,pdp,that brought him up,along with amaechi and co,to get to where he is currently,so he bloody shud enjoy the change he fought for...
This is no country.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by SeverusSnape(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
muzeze77:

When i read quotes like this i fear for future of nigeria, no one is above the law when no one is above the law the country moves forward if they committed a crime let them face the music, respect the president no matter what , you may call your own father dullard but respect the office of the president
Buhari is a certified dullard. Did you respect the office of the former president?... Did anyone complain?
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by johnaruson(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pls help me: If i'm working to over throw a civilian president that over threw a civilian government years back? AM i doing bad; or should the game continue?

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

I wasnt born with enough middle finger to let you know how i feel for you.
With the current level of advancement in medical technology, it's easy for you to elongate it.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by oweman: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=46859284]
Allow the dullard, just allow him. Just like Napoleon, He'll meet his Waterloo.
Dullardic illiterate man.

Please where is the drunkard that share public money to party members and friends
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Greenback: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Austino50:
Let the wailers wail because I can see them wailing already

yesterday,wailing. Today,wailing. Tomao,wailing..when u are 70yrs,still wailing wailing wailers.. Bus dòn go leave u,pélè,o agba mr wailing wailer.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nellybii:

Can you swear under oath to the bolded?
And moreover, Saraki is not complaining what's your own? Crying more than the bereaved.

Negodu, Can't he say the truth again? Or you think everyone is bribed to cover the truth like you? Mitchewww
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by johnaruson(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pls help me: If i'm working to ovver throw a civilian president that over thrrew a civilian government years back? AM i doing bad; or should the game continue?
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Julius23: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
[/quote][quote author=gare post=46860895]

If you lock up the Senate President and his deputy, how will the senate run, ok they will hold new elections, but do you know until it's determined that this is fake or not you can't hold elections in the house again.

What this man really want from us, why is he setting us backwards, till now we are yet to see any project any where in the country.

This APC Govt I understand at all, we can't not fight corruption and die, there's what they call multitasking, while you're fight corruption the other sectors are moving.

If they decide to fight everybody then at the end of this tenure they show us how many people they sent to jail, then $1 =N850

Even if all what they could do is to recover the loot. I will be the most happiest on earth. If u are a benefactor...when our prison turn to tourist center, I want mind to pay to visit all of u
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Daplux4: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
mamabomboy:
Buhari is an incompetent shameless troublemaker

I think buhari is insane how can a reasomable person after looking at the security of this country and harsh economic situation that needs urgent attention and decide to chase shadow
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by iamdapsyj(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
cckris:

Buhari has wasted one year quarrelling people & imposing EXTREME HARDSHIPS on Nigerians, & now starting another like the previous one, without securing one clean judicial CONVICTION of one Corrupt Official.

#buhariisauselesspresident

Even in your statement (judicial conviction), buhari doesn't head d judiciary. So please direct your agitations to that arm of government b4 you start to say that PMB is interfering with the judiciary.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by 1miccza: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
oyetunder:
Most Nigerians are like the children of Israel who would always cried to go back to Egypt whenever they faced any obstacle on their journey to the promise land. What do we want in this country? Despite all the hidden crimes being exposed, some are still screaming that Buhari's fight is one-sided!!! How I wish PDP had even fought a one-sided battle against corruption, at least by now Buhari would be fighting the untouched side. Some are shouting about the economy? Corruption of any form shall like a cancer kill any economy no mathher how we try to move it forward. Let's expose the flat tires.

This is what i call one sided thinking.. What you should ask yourself is "Has there been any conviction?" How has all these so called corruption case helped us??Over the months and years what tangible move has he taken economy wise??All he is doing is chasing and bullying his percieved opposers into submission anytime they speak against him... When there was the so called corruption in previous administrations , we were not that bad!!! So we would wait till forever before we begin to see progress.. Don't tell me you are one of those who have been properly decieved
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by coolexy2: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
cckris:

Buhari has wasted one year quarrelling people & imposing EXTREME HARDSHIPS on Nigerians, & now starting another like the previous one, without securing one clean judicial CONVICTION of one Corrupt Official.

#buhariisauselesspresident
if that will help Nigerians.. may God guide nd put him true.. let all the criminal face the crime.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by ikwikwi: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
[let's see how they can survive this.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by yahmohy27: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
mamabomboy:
Hmmm,ok but how much were u paid ? grin
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Fawklicant: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
arresa:

You people of course have all manner of qualifications to describe arrests and prosecution lawbreakers like the government is witch hunting or fighting this and that when in fact it's law and order, accountability and the government upholding the rule of law and abiding by the oath they swore to defend and uphold the laws of Nigeria.

This is why I keep hoping and praying that some people get their ipob and biafra country and live lawlessly the way you want and love..

Half of the protests you see on NL here would not arise if the so--called fight against corruption were wholistic. There are corrupt personell in his cabinet with indictments. Charity begins at the home. Accountability is not an exclusive preserve to be demanded of a certain category of people who happen to be known govt. Critics. I feel no pity nor sympathy for most Nigerian politicians. They get what they sow, however what is very glaring is the lopsidedness in this present govt.'s operations and practices. But then again, everything happens for some higher purpose to be fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by duality(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
id911:
That was their plan so they can quickly conduct another election in the senate and elect their stooges. But someone has already hinted Saraki about their plan that is why the senate is currently on holiday now. It is only Saraki that can reopen the senate.

If Saraki and Ekweremadu cant meet bail conditions, the senate remains closed. Just hope this govt dosnt breed anarchy

Don't also forget that Inec have refused to conduct rerun elections in some states. Even the ones in rivers state they have refused to announce the results. All these are all part of the game plan.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by cckris: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
iamdapsyj:

Even in your statement (judicial conviction), buhari doesn't head d judiciary. So please direct your agitations to that arm of government b4 you start to say that PMB is interfering with the judiciary.

Tell Buhari to PROSECUTE ALLEGED CORRUPT persons in the Courts of Law, & STOP this Buhari & APC media trials through Tinubu owned & associated Newspapers.

This propaganda hasn't worked for the past 12 months, & NEVER WORK. This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by lordkhalifa(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
So bull-hari will have his way easily

BULL-HARI will never be a born again Democrat

BULL-HARI a dictator will never change

The earlier we start rejecting and the puppet he might install the better for our democracy

All Hail KING BULL-HARI
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Yksoul(m): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
SINCE 1999,HOW MANY REASONABLE BILL HAVE THE SENATE PASSED?WHAT ABOUT SOCIAL RESTRICTION BILL?WHAT ABOUT GENDER BILL? BUT HAVE THEY PASSED BILL THAT WILL COMPEL COMPANIES,STATES AND FEDERAL TO EMPLOY CITIZENS SINCE THEY HAVE THE POWER TO EMPLOY,BUT THE SENATE WOULD NOT DO THAT,SENATE IS ONLY CONCERNED TO PASS BILL THAT WILL PUT THEM ON PENSION EVEN AFTER 4YEARS! IS THAT WHAT WE ELECTED THEM TO DO? I CATEGORICALLY DONT SEE THE IMPACT OF SENATE IN NIGERIA DEMOCRACY
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Daplux4: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
mamabomboy:

I think buhari is insane,how can a reasonable person after looking at the security of this country and economic hardship that needs urgent. Attention and decide to chase shadow.
What kind of man is this
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by hoebamaa(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Next
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Yksoul(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
SENATE THAT IS CORRUPT,SENATE THAT IS AFTER HOW THEIR POCKETS CAN BE FILLED! SENATE THAT SHOULD BE THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE,THEY ARE BUYING #35MILLION WORTH JEEPS WASTING AWAY RESOURCES WHEN PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING,BILLING PENSION FOR THEMSELVES,THEY ARE CRAP!
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by cckris: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
coolexy2:
if that will help Nigerians.. may God guide nd put him true.. let all the criminal face the crime.

Anti-Corruption MUST also PROSECUTE Amaechi, Tinubu, & other INDICTED members of APC.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Daplux4: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Yksoul:
SINCE 1999,HOW MANY REASONABLE BILL HAVE THE SENATE PASSED?WHAT ABOUT SOCIAL RESTRICTION BILL?WHAT ABOUT GENDER BILL? BUT HAVE THEY PASSED BILL THAT WILL COMPEL COMPANIES,STATES AND FEDERAL TO EMPLOY CITIZENS SINCE THEY HAVE THE POWER TO EMPLOY,BUT THE SENATE WOULD NOT DO THAT,SENATE IS ONLY CONCERNED TO PASS BILL THAT WILL PUT THEM ON PENSION EVEN AFTER 4YEARS! IS THAT WHAT WE ELECTED THEM TO DO? I CATEGORICALLY DONT SEE THE IMPACT OF SENATE IN NIGERIA DEMOCRACY

It is only a blind person can say this, after independance military made almost half of the laws we use now the senate amend them and bring out. New laws.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Almaiga: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Allow the dullard, just allow him. Just like Napoleon, He'll meet his Waterloo.

Dullardic illiterate man.

Cry me a river cool

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by oludarebagbile: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
I wonder why some of us are crying foul play. why are we being sentimental about this issue? These two people have been accused of a crime and right now, the matter is in court. Why dont U let us allow court do its job.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by amakenny: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
By the time Buhari finishes with Nigeria, only blood, hatred and division shall be left.

This is a man Buhari who became president of Nigeria because INEC Jega adjusted electorate system, included Card Readers.

Jega didn't even insist that Buhari must present his O Level certificate.

Buhari ignores these but wants to chose the principal officers for the legislative process of government, and with laughable excuse that some people changed the rules on how the principal officers of the Senate could be elected.

Has Buhari not sold shame in the market place?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Daplux4: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fawklicant:

Half of the protests you see on NL here would not arise if the so--called fight against corruption were wholistic. There are corrupt personell in his cabinet with indictments. Charity begins at the home. Accountability is not an exclusive preserve to be demanded of a certain category of people who happen to be known govt. Critics. I feel no pity nor sympathy for most Nigerian politicians. They get what they sow, however what is very glaring is the lopsidedness in this present govt.'s operations and practices. But then again, everything happens for some higher purpose to be fulfilled.

There are sentiment in ur view, if buhari prosecute all corrupt leaders including obasanjo, tinubu, babangida, atiku etc their will be no problem, one side justice is totaly unaceptable.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by cole265(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
gare:

If you lock up the Senate President and his deputy, how will the senate run, ok they will hold new elections, but do you know until it's determined that this is fake or not you can't hold elections in the house again.

What this man really want from us, why is he setting us backwards, till now we are yet to see any project any where in the country.

This APC Govt I understand at all, we can't not fight corruption and die, there's what they call multitasking, while you're fight corruption the other sectors are moving.

If they decide to fight everybody then at the end of this tenure they show us how many people they sent to jail, then $1 =N850

We like am like that. grin
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by thaoriginator: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
johnaruson:
Pls help me: If i'm working to over throw a civilian president that over threw a civilian government years back? AM i doing bad; or should the game continue?
Lol. Ask google grin
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by cole265(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
cckris:

Anti-Corruption MUST also PROSECUTE Amaechi, Tinubu, & other INDICTED members of APC.

Why did you pple not do it when you were in power? ...Tinubu was every where then now...allow us that have the gut to do it start from any where we so desire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) / Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) / Army Detains Philomena Nnamoko’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.