Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions (33747 Views)

After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison / Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by iamdapsyj(m): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2016
cckris:

Tell Buhari to PROSECUTE ALLEGED CORRUPT persons in the Courts of Law, & STOP this Buhari & APC media trials through Tinubu owned & associated Newspapers.

This propaganda hasn't worked for the past 12 months, & NEVER WORK. This is Nigeria.

You write so eloquently, I believe you can tell him yourself.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by cckris: 6:52am On Jun 24, 2016
iamdapsyj:

You write so eloquently, I believe you can tell him yourself.

It's a beautiful rainless morning today.

Folks just want Buhari to STIMULATE THE ECONOMY, like Obama did in 2008 when American Economy was bad. Instead Buhari is using political TENSIONS to mask his inability to LEAD a Democratic Nigeria. If you're in Nigeria you'll understand.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by lordkhalifa(m): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Deen77:

Do we need democrat that waste our future, do you know the meaning of Oil boom for years without good road, modern rail transport, no refinery to stop importation of petroleum products wasting our forex.

See a German bank graphics below, no saving, no survival resources all wasted.
do he need all this charade before he grown the economy as he once promise to gullible pro Sai baba Last I checked we have three (3) Arms of government Executive,Legislative, Judicial and all of them are independent of it selves, the executives interfering and trying to claim lord over legislatives and the judicial is not healthy for our democracy.... Charlie we are no longer in military era bull-hari should know that, instead of him witch-hunting everyone from all angle just to suit and satisfy his selfish ambition, let him save the energy and make effective use of it by fixing our economy, his kitchen cabinets are corrupt ridden most especially Ahmed Rotimi amaechi that single handily sponsors his presidential campaign from the coffer of rivers state, even his corrupt saga is still pending in EFCC file, I knew Bull-hari has ordered his classless clueless puppets in EFCC to dump the case files inside archive as well If buhari is serious of his corruption fight he should first be sincere to him self, clarify the alleged $2billion PTF fund got missing under his care, investigate halliboten bribery scandal which his wife have been allegedly indicted... In civilized country peoples like Atiku,Obj and the rest of them will not be walking freely in our streets, this people belong to maximum security prison for Bedouins having siphoned off all they could to Saudi Arabia and other clandestine places... yes Jonathan government is not corrupt free likewise buhari administration, this corruption of a thing did not start from jonathan neither is it going to end with him, 2/3 of current Apc are formally PDP members, bull-hari don't have manifesto on how and possible way to fix Nigeria... He is causing problem from this end to another end just to kill time , 1yr 2months don pass and nothing to show for it... Very soon he will comeback to start singing for change, nah thunder go fire him... If 2/3 of the senators in legislative pass vote of confident on Saraki and Ekwerenmadu who is he to intercede on their internal affairs ..... Bros we should learn how to be truthful to ourselves and the public when its needed most....

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by cckris: 8:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Deen77:

Do we need democrat that waste our future, do you know the meaning of Oil boom for years without good road, modern rail transport, no refinery to stop importation of petroleum products wasting our forex.

See a German bank graphics below, no saving, no survival resources all wasted.

This poster hasn't understood how Nigeria is structured not to have good stuffs, but to import everything, which EXACTLY BUHARI'S AGENDA.

It takes meticulous STATECRAFT, as deployed by Germany's Otto von Bismarck, to nurture any political entity. But Buhari's ACTIONS ARE REVEALING a retrogressive agenda. Can't you perceive it? After 12 months of arresting people, without even one Political or Economic policy.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by gare(f): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Deen77:

Do you know kwara worker's are begging for food because of Saraki, five months salary.

How can you blame Saraki that left office in 2011 for workers not being paid, do you guys reason at, can you own to your responsibilities, must you always transfer it to others and blame others
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by gare(f): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2016
cole265:

We like am like that. grin

I am not against going after corrupt government officials, but if the reason are genuine fine, have thought about APC beating PDP to their game, if APC had gotten it's anointed persons has Senate President will the house rule still be fake, we have to move forward, the President seems to pay more attention to fighting corruption then what happens in other sector of the economy.
Check through the Newspapers you can't see any other thing other than arrest, bail, accounts frozen, probe, invite for questioning, will all this out food on our table, NO it will not, while you go after the thieves the President should remember that I alot of Nigerians are hungry, now his breaking fast with everyone, we need to move forward, we need to see the projects, we need to see the constructions, we need to see the people friendly policies.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by gare(f): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=arresa post=46863795]

You people of course have all manner of qualifications to describe arrests and prosecution lawbreakers like the government is witch hunting or fighting this and that when in fact it's law and order, accountability and the government upholding the rule of law and abiding by the oath they swore to defend and uphold the laws of Nigeria.

This is why I keep hoping and praying that some people get their ipob and biafra country and live lawlessly the way you want and love..[/quoti

I am not Biafra, and I never talked about Biafra, pls take your hate for Biafraians elsewhere, what's wrong with you people and Biafra, when you see an Ibo girl you want to go mad, for your information they have the right to do what they are doing, so let them be. If you're looking for a Biafra fight please look elsewhere, bush fish
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by gare(f): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2016
johntredon:

Sisi, don't kill yourself before your time now, please stop masturbating, it can kill u

I believe you lack good upbringing, it people like you that sleeps with their sisters and fathers sleep with their daughters and abort the pregnancy, that's is the kind of home you come from, I don't blame it's those zombies and people you're from the same colony liking your stupid comments that I blame.

Try get some manners and decorum.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by gare(f): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2016
Nellybii:

Can you swear under oath to the bolded?
And moreover, Saraki is not complaining what's your own? Crying more than the bereaved.

Since you know of any tell me ?
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by gare(f): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Nellybii:

Can you swear under oath to the bolded?
And moreover, Saraki is not complaining what's your own? Crying more than the bereaved.

We don't need to wait for Saraki to complain, a lot of things are going the wrong way, you guys are happy, but do you know in life, if there's is injustice we can never see peace? I guess you don't, you guys are happy the way things are going in the country, well and fine when it gets to your doorstep you will not know the difference between morning and night
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by gare(f): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Julius23:

Even if all what they could do is to recover the loot. I will be the most happiest on earth. If u are a benefactor...when our prison turn to tourist center, I want mind to pay to visit all of u

I have never benefited directly or indirectly from government stolen money, have been in the Private sector and I am still there, I don't need to benefit to see what's wrong and keep my mouth shut. If you want to fight corruption gather everyone of them nobody should be left out, but what we see now something else, you guys should continue supporting the wrong thing.

We should ensure that the institutions are strengthen to fight corruption, without then President giving orders, do you think President Obama bothers how the FBI and the attorney general's fight corruption act in his country ? They are paid for that and they do their job without fear or favour. Why would David Cameron not call us a fantastically corrupt nation, do you think he was referring to past administration? No he was referring to this one, the carbinet is filled with corrupt people, that was what he implies, you can't come and tell us you want to fight corruption, when corruption itself stays with you, when corruption itself stares at you on the face everyday.

Do you think after now we would still this fight against corruption after the President must have left office, no I don't think so, it's better we start working about getting a very strong institutions that will fight corruption for us not one man.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by 1miccza: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2016
oyetunder:
well, the deception according to you has at least brought back some stolen millions! Is Buhari the judges to just haul them into jails?

Quick question. Where are the millions?And what effect has it had on the economy?? People are suffering and crying and most of you are massaging your ego in the name of PDP vs APC...
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by 1miccza: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2016
Deen77:

You don't know anything about economy, d problem is not Buhari is our economy.

Simple mathematics,

GEJ crude $100+ x 2 million barrel =$200 million

PMB crude $40 x 2 million barrel = $80 million

How can we continue to finance importation of petroleum an essential commodities and pay bogus salary because of Oil boom to worker's.

What stop PDP from not building a refinery since to stop importation and save our economy, paying unnecessary subsidies in trillion for years.

Professor of Economics who knows so much,if you actually do know,you'll realise that you are analysing based on oil. We voted them in because they claimed they had innovation,ideas,creativity concerning issues of economy.. Today all we have are tales of woes,lies,deciet and all... When people like you come out to do your petty maths on oil alone you should realise that there are alternatives and solutions...
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Charly68: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
Shameless politicians. still playing victim even when caught red handed.

I know they will find a way to silence this forgery case & the CCT case.

I've lost faith in the 3 arms of govt of this country.
No ! Let us keep fate & never lose it,things will definitely change for the better..No way for them to manipulate the judiciary. Let us see how the shameless liars who manipulated senate standing rules will escape the arms of the law. I sincerely stand by Mr President,things must change. By the time he uses this people as a good public example,others will sit up

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by jude90(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2016
This man Buhari can never change, he just want to destroy our democracy that people fought for
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by psalmsjob: 5:45am On Jun 25, 2016
oyetunder:
Most Nigerians are like the children of Israel who would always cried to go back to Egypt whenever they faced any obstacle on their journey to the promise land. What do we want in this country? Despite all the hidden crimes being exposed, some are still screaming that Buhari's fight is one-sided!!! How I wish PDP had even fought a one-sided battle against corruption, at least by now Buhari would be fighting the untouched side. Some are shouting about the economy? Corruption of any form shall like a cancer kill any economy no mathher how we try to move it forward. Let's expose the flat tires.
Comments like this gives me joy and hope for a better Nigeria...it means we're not all clueless after all...we shall get to the promise Land eventually... without those that want onions and garlic of Egypt i.e. Currption and Currpters of PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Weighs Return Options, Backs Osinbajo / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.