Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions (33587 Views)

After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison / Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Saraki and Ekweremadu should hijack Buhari waec certificate issue and impeach him for lying under oath!

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Yksoul(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Daplux4:

It is only a blind person can say this, after independance military made almost half of the laws we use now the senate amend them and bring out. New laws.
LISTEN TO YOURSELF,WHAT ARE THE POSITIVE IMPACT OF THOSE LAWS?YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE THEY WOULD CONTINUE TO DECEIVE JUST BECAUSE OF #500 YOU COLLECT FROM THEM.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Daplux4: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Julius23:

Even if all what they could do is to recover the loot. I will be the most happiest on earth. If u are a benefactor...when our prison turn to tourist center, I want mind to pay to visit all of u

Look who's talking about loot, this govt is the worst we see all Apc states what they are doing. Talking with one side. Of the mouth
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by owonbe: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Daplux4: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Yksoul:
LISTEN TO YOURSELF,WHAT ARE THE POSITIVE IMPACT OF THOSE LAWS?YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE THEY WOULD CONTINUE TO DECEIVE JUST BECAUSE OF #500 YOU COLLECT FROM THEM.

I don't want to argue with u, I see ur mind is made up on what u believe
The next thing now u insult me
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by amodu(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Who cares
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Deen77: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
gare:

If you lock up the Senate President and his deputy, how will the senate run, ok they will hold new elections, but do you know until it's determined that this is fake or not you can't hold elections in the house again.

What this man really want from us, why is he setting us backwards, till now we are yet to see any project any where in the country.

This APC Govt I understand at all, we can't not fight corruption and die, there's what they call multitasking, while you're fight corruption the other sectors are moving.

If they decide to fight everybody then at the end of this tenure they show us how many people they sent to jail, then $1 =N850

Do you know kwara worker's are begging for food because of Saraki, five months salary.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by wiseoneking: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Tunechi1:
Am just likin Nigeria day by day
liking poverty and suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Beeman1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Arne SeverusSnape zakaci uwarka ai.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by oyetunder(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
1miccza:

This is what i call one sided thinking.. What you should ask yourself is "Has there been any conviction?" How has all these so called corruption case helped us??Over the months and years what tangible move has he taken economy wise??All he is doing is chasing and bullying his percieved opposers into submission anytime they speak against him... When there was the so called corruption in previous administrations , we were not that bad!!! So we would wait till forever before we begin to see progress.. Don't tell me you are one of those who have been properly decieved
well, the deception according to you has at least brought back some stolen millions! Is Buhari the judges to just haul them into jails?

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by mindtricks: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nellybii:

Can you swear under oath to the bolded?
And moreover, Saraki is not complaining what's your own? Crying more than the bereaved.

You are normal. Nigerian masses are bereaved and don't have all that time to entertain this regimes senselessness and rather bleak politicking.
Good to know the wanton comfort you enjoy deprives you ability to come to terms with Nigeria's current harsh economic realities.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Deen77: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
lordkhalifa:
So bull-hari will have his way easily

BULL-HARI will never be a born again Democrat

BULL-HARI a dictator will never change

The earlier we start rejecting and the puppet he might install the better for our democracy

All Hail KING BULL-HARI

Do we need democrat that waste our future, do you know the meaning of Oil boom for years without good road, modern rail transport, no refinery to stop importation of petroleum products wasting our forex.

See a German bank graphics below, no saving, no survival resources all wasted.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by SeverusSnape(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Beeman1:
Arne SeverusSnape zakaci uwarka ai.
Ubanka Arne cheesy
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Deen77: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
1miccza:

This is what i call one sided thinking.. What you should ask yourself is "Has there been any conviction?" How has all these so called corruption case helped us??Over the months and years what tangible move has he taken economy wise??All he is doing is chasing and bullying his percieved opposers into submission anytime they speak against him... When there was the so called corruption in previous administrations , we were not that bad!!! So we would wait till forever before we begin to see progress.. Don't tell me you are one of those who have been properly decieved

You don't know anything about economy, d problem is not Buhari is our economy.

Simple mathematics,

GEJ crude $100+ x 2 million barrel =$200 million

PMB crude $40 x 2 million barrel = $80 million

How can we continue to finance importation of petroleum an essential commodities and pay bogus salary because of Oil boom to worker's.

What stop PDP from not building a refinery since to stop importation and save our economy, paying unnecessary subsidies in trillion for years.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Bosc(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
oyetunder:
Most Nigerians are like the children of Israel who would always cried to go back to Egypt whenever they faced any obstacle on their journey to the promise land. What do we want in this country? Despite all the hidden crimes being exposed, some are still screaming that Buhari's fight is one-sided!!! How I wish PDP had even fought a one-sided battle against corruption, at least by now Buhari would be fighting the untouched side. Some are shouting about the economy? Corruption of any form shall like a cancer kill any economy no mathher how we try to move it forward. Let's expose the flat tires.

You need to understand that what the president wants to do is to completely paralyze the opposition & silence all those who can oppose/challenge him. This is very bad for our democracy because any country that wants to develop must have a viable opposition to checkmate the excesses of the govt and to keep them on their toes. If these moves by the president are allowed, then our democracy will be dead and we will have an autocratic system of govt.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by cckris: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
cole265:

Why did you pple not do it when you were in power? ...Tinubu was every where then now...allow us that have the gut to do it start from any where we so desire

PDP fights corruption by empowering people, like the almajiri schools, distributing fertilizer directly to farmers, nurturing Democratic institutions, etc, so that Nigerians are capable of rising up against corruption, not just ONE CORRUPT retired general pretending to be holier than others.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Deen77: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
cckris:

PDP fights corruption by empowering people, like the almajiri schools, distributing fertilizer directly to farmers, nurturing Democratic institutions, etc, so that Nigerians are capable of rising up against corruption, not just ONE CORRUPT retired general pretending to be holier than others.

You are funny, do you know what PDP did to our economy our debt is over $64 billion now with all the Oil boom, come and chop party.

Do you people want Buhari to forget the past and just steal too.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Deen77: 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
cckris:

You are funny, do you know what PDP did to our economy our debt is over $64 billion now with all the Oil boom, come and chop party.

Do you people want Buhari to forget the past and just steal too. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Ojiofor: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Buhari is incompetent slowpoke........unfortunately Nigerians go hear wiiii in this era of buhari madness.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Seunjungle(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
I think this is the high time we should introduce a course "war against corruption" to all our tertiary institutions so that we youths of nowadays can know the effect of corruption on our economy of lives.

Why would you just concluded that this present administration is extorting rich men? Is the monies they are been probing for theirs? Money meant for arms procurement that turned national cake

I think our last lamentation was to see a government that can that handle or take corruption as a real offence? Why blaming God now for allocated to us such a leader?

Do you think anything can happen to Buhari if he decided to join those corrupt people today? NO!

I pray God forgive us and bless our nation with a quality leaders like PMB...amen!

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Tunechi1(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
wiseoneking:
liking poverty and suffering.
noo not that aspect what am likin is that i keep learnin new tins each passin day cos it widens my knowledge about lots of tins in Naija be it the good and the bad for example tins like budget paddin i have never heard of it before, also the wailer group vs the zombie, ibo vs yoruba i.e red roof republic and red soil Nigeria is realy intrestin if you look at the good side of it

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by rusher14: 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
vickynwamma2015:
Buhari is a fool but that's what u see wen u elect someone without weac.

Weac?
shocked

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Kennydoc(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
oyetunder:
Most Nigerians are like the children of Israel who would always cried to go back to Egypt whenever they faced any obstacle on their journey to the promise land. What do we want in this country? Despite all the hidden crimes being exposed, some are still screaming that Buhari's fight is one-sided!!! How I wish PDP had even fought a one-sided battle against corruption, at least by now Buhari would be fighting the untouched side. Some are shouting about the economy? Corruption of any form shall like a cancer kill any economy no mathher how we try to move it forward. Let's expose the flat tires.

I hope after now, Buhari will allow the case of perjury against him to go unhindered. He should stop wasting our money hiring SANs to argue where court notice should have been served him.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by okpiewon(m): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
The Senate resolves to invite the NCC, Central bank of Nigeria and other stakeholders to brief the Senate on why the reduction was made.

PRESENTATION OF BILLS
Bills Presented for First Reading:
1. National Environmental Standards Regulatory Enforcement Agency Act 2007 (Amendment) Bill 2016 (SB 207) by Sen Gilbert Nnaji (Enugu East)
2. Independent National Electoral Commission Act 2010 (Amendment) Bill, 2016 (SB. 297) by Senator Monsurat Sunmonu(Oyo Central).
3. Tertiary Education Trust Fund Act 2007 (Amendment) Bill, 2016 (SB. 300) by Senator Abdullahi Adamu (Nasarawa West).
4. Integrated Community Development Agency (Est., etc.) (SB. 305) by Senator Stella Oduah (Anambra North).
5. Legal Framework for Public Private Partnership (Est., etc) (SB. 306) by Senator Mustapha Bukar (Katsina North).
6. Universal Basic Education Act 2003 (Amendment) Bill 2016 (SB. 307) Senator Suleiman Adokwe (Nasarawa South).
7. Correction, Reformation and Re-integration Centre (Est., etc) Bill, 2016 (SB. 308) by Senator Gershom Bassey (Cross River South).
8. Maritime University of Nigeria Oron (SB. 309) by Senator Nelson Effiong (Akwa-Ibom South).
9. Personal Information Protection Bill 2016 (SB. 310) by Senator Stella Oduah (Anambra North).
10. Cattle Movement (Control) Bill, 2016 (SB. 311) by Senator Chukwuka Utazi (Enugu North).

Source:http://www.sarakinews.com/2016/06/senate-present-10-bills-today-for-first.html
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Fawklicant: 12:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Daplux4:

There are sentiment in ur view, if buhari prosecute all corrupt leaders including obasanjo, tinubu, babangida, atiku etc their will be no problem, one side justice is totaly unaceptable.

Bros, read my comment again to better understand my POV.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Maybe it's time Saraki becomes more aggressive undecided
Useless people.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by sokera: 1:46am On Jun 24, 2016
biafranrealson:
why is the national assembly members not complaining that their rules were forged but the executive. the calamity that will befall this contraption called a country is still loading
because the system is working perfectly ...
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by sokera: 1:51am On Jun 24, 2016
Deen77:

You don't know anything about economy, d problem is not Buhari is our economy.

Simple mathematics,

GEJ crude $100+ x 2 million barrel =$200 million

PMB crude $40 x 2 million barrel = $80 million

How can we continue to finance importation of petroleum an essential commodities and pay bogus salary because of Oil boom to worker's.

What stop PDP from not building a refinery since to stop importation and save our economy, paying unnecessary subsidies in trillion for years.
you made a mistake oga PMB crude production is not up to 2million barrel , it's less than 1million... Niger delta avengers
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by TijaniAbu: 2:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Saraki will curse the day Buhari was elected as President, they no just allow the guy enjoy the SP seat.

Buhari deserves to be cursed. The God of Saraki will surely avenge the treachery that flesh coveting bloodthirsty vulture Buhari and lizard Osinbajo have given to Saraki in exchange for Saraki working to make the unelectable wastrels enter office. Saraki led 6 states to what was ACN shaky merger with CPC. Saraki's political acumen delivered the win.

See how Saraki mobilised votes for Buhari when Buhari's best friend Al Makura could not deliver his own state Nassarawa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjr4Wiroy0

Why shouldn't Saraki be Senate President? Saraki brought six states, did Lawan or Akume even deliver their polling booth for Buhari?

If Buhari can keep launching such evilly concocted attacks on the man Saraki, Buhari's today, tomorrow, and generations to come will never know sleep, peace or prosperity.

Buhari is a dirty disloyal dictator who is falsely proud of never working a day in his life. He was born a wastrel and will meet his makers as a reviled wastrel. His descendants will pay for his sins against Saraki
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by cole265(m): 3:51am On Jun 24, 2016
cckris:

My brother that method of fighting corruption breeds bigger corruption and we all can see that then. Buhari's method is more effective and soothing. The poor remained poor during PDP era, though they are still poor now and are suffering as they did then, but it is a pleasure to see some of those who impoverished them being exposed, humiliated and hopefully jailed.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by just2ok(m): 4:42am On Jun 24, 2016
oyetunder:
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions by stefan388: 4:51am On Jun 24, 2016
oyetunder:
very senseless. To you is Buhari is fighting corruption abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Cursed With "Visionless" Governors / Jonathan Appointed ECOWAS Special Envoy To Mali / Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.