Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC (32202 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by adebayosun02: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Perfecttouch:
fcsc all the way bro,I work with a private firm and have been trying to secure loans from from private,public and foreign bodies but they keep telling me loans are granted to federal or state workers I.e they don't do private firm even if they want to do private the process Is tedious and strenuous. So what am I saying, in fcsc, you have doors of opportunity opened for u
Please kindly refer me to those links which you explore to obtain those loans preferably the public and foreign bodies. I am genuinely interested in obtaining loans. Please kindly refer to my email address: adebayosun02@gmail.com
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by loomer: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Just take private, cos all the people wey use runs enter fcsc dem dey drive them one after the other
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by dollaflow(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2016
fcsc
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2016
bodmas2005:
Nairalanders please i need your opinion.If u have to choose between a job of #120,000 with a private firm or 70,000 naira job with Federal Civil Service Commission,which will you choose and why Kindly drop your opinion. Thank you

N50,000 is too much nah.

If you are a risk taker, go for the private firm.

Save up the N50,000 monthly in a special account. After 5 years you will have N3,000,000 in that account.

That is aside your normal savings on the N70,000 pay. No time..

3 Likes

Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by EMriss(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2016
bross go for the govt job...its more guaranteed n has mre fr3dom
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by bukalis(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2016
Are you a salary earner? Live and work in Lagos or Abuja??
Get a loan from us today (No collateral needed, No guarantors, No need to move salary account, No hidden or management charges, quick loan disbursements within 24hrs) with 4% interest rate to settle bad credit or build a home, do business or finance to buy a car. @ ONE CREDIT Loan firm www.one-cred.com is the answer to all your financial problems. Email or call us now for more details: Bukalis125@gmail.com 07039540826 08174449046 No. 1224 Bishop Oluwole street, Victoria Island, Lagos. You will be glad you did.
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by KingAfo(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2016
DUDE!! TAKE THE FEDERAL JAB....ITS FLEXIBLE NOT ONLY FOR THINGS LIKE BUSINESS BUT YOU CAN READ MORE...COURSES, TRAININGS...
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Well... Choose the private firm and get laid off without prior notice and nobody to fight for you or the FCSC and incase you get laid off.. People will definitely stand for you and even if they don't want to keep you.. you'll get some arrears that can be as up to 300k.... The ball is in court egbon

What is 300k ? Lol

1 Like

Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by wellmax(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Olalan:
It depends on what you want for yourself. Do you which to set a mark for yourself in the private sector? If no I would advice you go for the road safety job cause of job security and it offers a path for a long fulfilling career.

FCSC: Federal Civil Service Commission
FRSC: Federal Road Safety Corps
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Charly68: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2016
bodmas2005:
Nairalanders please i need your opinion.If u have to choose between a job of #120,000 with a private firm or 70,000 naira job with Federal Civil Service Commission,which will you choose and why Kindly drop your opinion. Thank you
Arable crop is good but cash crop is better .God for civil service job,it more reliable & dependable
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Charly68: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2016
bodmas2005:
Arable crop is good but cash crop is better .Go for civil service job,it more reliable & dependable

1 Like

Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2016
FCSC
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2016
adioolayi:
See why people want you to go for Federal Job...."You will have time for yourself".... "Job Security even when you do virtually nothing".....
We are really in soup...how do we develop as a Nation May God deliver Nigerians from Civil Servants I don't care attitudes to work!

My dear, the mentality of Nigerians is very tiring.. All lazy asses.

See my response to him..

Naughtysite:

N50,000 is too much nah.
Save up the N50,000 monthly in a special account. After 5 years you will have N3,000,000 in that account.
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Sammiejo: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2016
bodmas2005:
Thank you all for ur time,opinion and advise i really appreciate. Yes i know that federal govt job is d best in term of job security which u cant find anywhere but u know money is tempting too #smile# on the day of my interview with d private firm i was told they needed some1 that will stay with them for a long time if not forever and they asked me how much i want as salary ..I be wan tell dem big money i just say make d money no too much..lol thats why i said 120k and i got their sucess mail welcoming me to their firm the third day who knows the pay might even be more than that,will confirm that when i get my offer letter. For FCSC who knows if they pay them other allowances apart from their monthly salary i just need to know.as i type am on my way to abuja for the FCSC job...am just confused..Wetin man go do

Get the offer letter first.
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by deebsman1(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2016
This thread just show how lazy my country people have become and a lot of theft at all levels of the civil service. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by WriteMind: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2016
adioolayi:
See why people want you to go for Federal Job...."You will have time for yourself".... "Job Security even when you do virtually nothing".....
We are really in soup...how do we develop as a Nation May God deliver Nigerians from Civil Servants I don't care attitudes to work!

Exactly, sir. Nigerians always thinking narrowly and selfishly, while looking at the larger picture, the country continues to decline. This laidback mentality is responsible for the diffenreces between the methusella-aged goverment corporations and more recently established private entreprises. It shows it all, a quick analysis between NTA & Channels, Radio Nigeria & Inspiration fm, NITEL & Glo, NEXIM Bank or BOI & GTBank, Nigeria Airways & Arik Airline, Nicon & Mansard Insurance, defunct Daily Times & Punch Newspapers....

Is a country's civil service meant as a tool of development or a cog in the wheel? Talk about a child that refuses to grow or a workman (govt) with bad, obsolete, blunted and rusted working tools. Stagnacy! May God help us in this country!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by SURElee(f): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2016
bodmas2005:
Thank you all for ur time,opinion and advise i really appreciate. Yes i know that federal govt job is d best in term of job security which u cant find anywhere but u know money is tempting too #smile# on the day of my interview with d private firm i was told they needed some1 that will stay with them for a long time if not forever and they asked me how much i want as salary ..I be wan tell dem big money i just say make d money no too much..lol thats why i said 120k and i got their sucess mail welcoming me to their firm the third day who knows the pay might even be more than that,will confirm that when i get my offer letter. For FCSC who knows if they pay them other allowances apart from their monthly salary i just need to know.as i type am on my way to abuja for the FCSC job...am just confused..Wetin man go do

Dem dey tell you now, u dey hear dey speak grammar of #120K and dem needing you for a long time. Do you know what the economic situation is doing to private coys and their businesses? No hear now, after carry long torenchi(story) come back come disturb us aboout them downsizing you after 6months to 1year.

You know all this grammar and you're here seekng for advice go back to the interviewers tell them to advice you on which job to take, theirs or FCSC.

1 Like

Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2016
@OP

Believe you me it's people who has no intention or ability to become an asset to any environment they finds themselves that ask your kind of question/look up to gratuities - thereby accepting what an environment offers them instead of becoming the masters of their fate and dictating for their environment.

An individual who's an asset will always be needed by any informed innovative establishment or be retained and promoted continuously by an existing one where he make waves.

In summary, go for the one that pays you better so long as it guarantees you job fulfilment at the moment, with an aim to climb to top there or to grab a better offer elsewhere in the nearer future.

Tell yourself that you are the master of your fate... that is the first step toward becoming a golden fish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by mykelly(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2016
Pls, where did you get the road safety you talking about?
Olalan:
It depends on what you want for yourself. Do you which to set a mark for yourself in the private sector? If no I would advice you go for the road safety job cause of job security and it offers a path for a long fulfilling career.
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by JuanDeDios: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2016
adioolayi:
It's just alarming, my brother.
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by mykelly(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Yes, you will get other bonuses depending on the MDA you are posted to.....you are the only person that can decide what you want
bodmas2005:
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by delors(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Which one of them is 'permanent '?
Which one of them gives you an opportunity for advancement?
Which one of them offers other incentives?
#20000 difference is peanut and shouldn't be d bedrock of your decision...I'd take a #100k if it offers the 3 points above.. and vice versa. And IMO, govt jobs offer those points

Thanks.
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by meltiplexer: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2016
With all the sack going on in private sector,i think you should go for the federal job and with time you will be grateful. Naijabet man say so
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Bolustic:
Op, I believe you're a young man thus I can never advise any young person to work in Nigeria civil service except for Ministry of Finance or Foreign Affairs coz the demand for for efficiency and pressure still make the staff work harder a little. All others are lazy.

Work in the private sector, it aids your innovation, you'd be promoted according to performance and not years of service. It's demanding and also a training ground for you. Merit supercedes Federal Character.

For example, most BDC operators, financial consultants in Nigeria today were former bankers.

Just let Nigeria government run the civil service like the private sector and see how this country will grow.

I do agree with you. Although the organisations should be the put into consideration, majorly he should consider the firms not Fed Vs Private.

Some private are worth it while others ain't, same for the federal government jobs too.

And from your second paragraph to the end is very correct.
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by cutextowsen(f): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2016
adebayosun02:

Please kindly refer me to those links which you explore to obtain those loans preferably the public and foreign bodies. I am genuinely interested in obtaining loans. Please kindly refer to my email address: adebayosun02@gmail.com
Hello, are you a civil servant? If yes I can help you process a loan.
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Sheggy13(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Holysholay:
Had to leave 450 K contract job @ cape town, refused 250 K nigerian private uni job, nd settle for 155 K FG job. Settle for FG job pls, with time, u gonna rise there.
Nice. What's your discipline and qualification like? You have an MSc or lower/higher?
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by jaybeekay(f): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2016
why did you leave the job at capetown?

Holysholay:
Had to leave 450 K contract job @ cape town, refused 250 K nigerian private uni job, nd settle for 155 K FG job. Settle for FG job pls, with time, u gonna rise there.
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Sheggy13(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2016
cutextowsen:

Hello, are you a civil servant? If yes I can help you process a loan.
Does that also include state civil servants in states where salaries have been irregular? I'm taking it that you're a banker, right?
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by GENTLETEE(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Job security and opportunities for academic progress is there if it is FSCS unlike the other.
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by danthamccoy(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Naughtysite:

N50,000 is too much nah.

I'm not advocating the civil service job here but are you guaranteed 5 years in any private firm in Nigeria today?

1 Like

Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by onstelly(f): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2016
bodmas2005:
Go for the FCSC, you will never regret it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.