Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC (32200 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by DealMogul(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nuhusky:
Don't let the 70K on the Federal Civil Service Commission appointment letter deceive you its may be more than that plus some allowances cos my friend have the same issue his own was 80K per month on his appointment letter in one Of the Government parastatal but when he start he take up to 250K each month the issue here is that I dnt know Federal Civil Service Commission welfare packages, may be someone working there will assist you

Nothing as dangerous as incomplete or inaccurate information in a case such as this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Holysholay: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
jaybeekay:
why did you leave the job at capetown?

My mum wants me home and i was tired of contract appointment for 4years. Lastweek, i was called upon to come back for 500 K equi. My guy, once u loaded, u ve got nothin to fear. i can go back any seconds but wanna serve my fatherland for now
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by bodmas2005(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Shygal:
he he he, I'm a civil servant with the FCSC ie federal civil service commission. Been with them for 3yrs now. I can categorically tell you all that not all have allowances attached. Depends on your ministry, but no ministry have allowances except ministry of finance, works n foreign affairs probably cos of contracts, trips n workshops n its usually called "benefits"

@Shygirl ...Please which of the ministries are u? do you know anything about the allowances/benefits attached to Office of The Accountant General of the Federation? please send me a mail lets relate...bodmas2005@yahoo.com...Thanks
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Shygal(f): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
bodmas2005:

@Shygirl ...Please which of the ministries are u? do you know anything about the allowances/benefits attached to Office of The Accountant General of the Federation? please send me a mail lets relate...bodmas2005@yahoo.com...Thanks
Dunno anything about their allowances/ benefits but I think they have some special packages esp in ministry of finance n they do better off than some of us in the other ministries cos all we get is just the basic. My friend in finance was posted to world bank. What she has achieved in 3yrs is mind blowing... They offer them too many benefits n special packages. Her take home is completely fatter than ours in the other ministries cos of where she was posted. Her basic doesn't even matter anymore it only comes like extra change.! The excess packages made the difference. While in my ministry we only make do with the basic which is 50k. No allowance or benefit attached.
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by shinaboy: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Holysholay:

My mum wants me home and i was tired of contract appointment for 4years. Lastweek, i was called upon to come back for 500 K equi. My guy, once u loaded, u ve got nothin to fear. i can go back any seconds but wanna serve my fatherland for now

That's interesting. At what level were u accepted in the civil service? Is it a research position?
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by shinaboy: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Shygal:
Lol truth be told... 10yrs u will see UV not changed or made any reasonable investments... Except if u steal!!! Like the top men do. The only adv is the security, pensions n loans flexibility. Plus ample time for ur family n other stuffs. But if its for the salary, FCSC its not Big as u guys think o. But for other parastatals like PENCOM NCC etc salary is so Fat* FIRS SON NEPZA TETFUND SEC, PTDF salary is very cool too plus plenty allowances. But FCSC encloses all the Ministries and salary is 50k for starters graduates. Level 8 step 2. Same with all ministries be it Aviation, works, environment, education etc. Oops just opened up on our little secret in the civil service... I didn't say anything o, Runs away***lol

What about people with Masters?or Medical doctors? they still pay them 50k?
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by omauchay(f): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
bodmas2005:
Nairalanders please i need your opinion.If u have to choose between a job of #120,000 with a private firm or 70,000 naira job with Federal Civil Service Commission,which will you choose and why Kindly drop your opinion. Thank you
check ur mail...thanks...my network is poor..incase u see a lot of my mentions...am just trying to be sure..u got my mail.pls also rply asap.thanks alot
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Sweetlemon(f): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
It depends on the type of private company. If it is a one-man-show company, then choose the FCSC job. If it is an established firm with partners and strong base, then go for the private company.

1 Like

Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by reality2019(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
my broda pray and seek the face of God he will give u d best solution.

1 Like

Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Shygal(f): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
shinaboy:

What about people with Masters?or Medical doctors? they still pay them 50k?
masters holder is usually placed on level 9 60k plus or sometimes level 10 which is 70k plus depending on their Num of years of work experience. medical doctors are under health. Their salary scheme is different... Health officers are paid better!

1 Like

Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by lonelydude: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
GO FOR A JOB WITH CAREER SECURITY.

IMO, The private firm may present an opportunity for rapid development in the form of many responsibilities.You might get the opportunity to represent your company in meetings with top shots and even work with experienced multinational clients who may end up showing interest in you.

FORGET HIGH PAY FOR NOW, FOCUS ON DEVELOPMENT AND MONEY WILL AUTOMATIC FOLLOW.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Talking from live experience.

Wish you the best.
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by jc173(f): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Federal Job all d way bro
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by banme1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Follow ur mind
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Brightgem(f): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
bodmas2005:
Thank you all for ur time,opinion and advise i really appreciate. Yes i know that federal govt job is d best in term of job security which u cant find anywhere but u know money is tempting too #smile# on the day of my interview with d private firm i was told they needed some1 that will stay with them for a long time if not forever and they asked me how much i want as salary ..I be wan tell dem big money i just say make d money no too much..lol thats why i said 120k and i got their sucess mail welcoming me to their firm the third day who knows the pay might even be more than that,will confirm that when i get my offer letter. For FCSC who knows if they pay them other allowances apart from their monthly salary i just need to know.as i type am on my way to abuja for the FCSC job...am just confused..Wetin man go do
Private org is never reliable, dnt dull ur future. 3months later u could still b waiting for the first 120k u wnt just believe the kind of slavery in private, in govt u hav opportunity to do outside jobs ontop of ur 100k.
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by mereb(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
If you ask a Nigerian employee this casual question, “What Is Your Boss Like?” They will bombard you with crazy and hilarious experiences they have had with their previous boss, and how it still occurs in their present jobs. They will give you an epistle of how impossible it is to tolerate and deal with their bosses. Some would even describe working with their employers, ‘a revolution of modern slavery.”

I once came across someone who had a lot to murmur to himself, looking totally depressed and discouraged. Thanks to curiosity, I decided to plant my nose in his business by asking what the issue was. Although I had an idea of what the issue might have been because he just..... read more at http://bizwatchnigeria.ng/typical-nigerian-boss-like/

Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by vickylala239: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
bodmas2005:
Thank you all for ur time,opinion and advise i really appreciate. Yes i know that federal govt job is d best in term of job security which u cant find anywhere but u know money is tempting too #smile# on the day of my interview with d private firm i was told they needed some1 that will stay with them for a long time if not forever and they asked me how much i want as salary ..I be wan tell dem big money i just say make d money no too much..lol thats why i said 120k and i got their sucess mail welcoming me to their firm the third day who knows the pay might even be more than that,will confirm that when i get my offer letter. For FCSC who knows if they pay them other allowances apart from their monthly salary i just need to know.as i type am on my way to abuja for the FCSC job...am just confused..Wetin man go do

Chai Bro...let me info you....private is better....,for you to climb ladder is not that easy ohh...

Dnt let anyone deceive you ohh...

There is nothing Lik quick promotion,if u Lik work Lik horse if ur promotion is not due after 3years u will be collecting same salary..

And let me also info that 120k in federal job will take you Lik 5years to get that pay ohh...

I know Why am telling you this....

In that private you can save alot and leave the Job and start your business..

Growing in any government job is Lik a snail told to trek from port harcourt to lagos.. be warn..

I knw of someone who is earning Lik 120k in fed job..it took him years ohh..Infact he is d boss now..imagine 120k as a boss,while in private 120k as a starter..

2 Likes

Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Holysholay: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
shinaboy:

That's interesting. At what level were u accepted in the civil service? Is it a research position?

unfortunately, i dont know which level ooo, i once asked but people seems to know not cos university lecturers use CONUAS. i am a Lecturer 1, presently convincing my institution dat i deserve Senior Lecturer, cos even Profs dont hav my worth.
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Shygal(f): 5:42am On Jun 25, 2016
vickylala239:

Chai Bro...let me info you....private is better....,for you to climb ladder is not that easy ohh...

Dnt let anyone deceive you ohh...

There is nothing Lik quick promotion,if u Lik work Lik horse if ur promotion is not due after 3years u will be collecting same salary..

And let me also info that 120k in federal job will take you Lik 5years to get that pay ohh...

I know Why am telling you this....

In that private you can save alot and leave the Job and start your business..

Growing in any government job is Lik a snail told to trek from port harcourt to lagos.. be warn..

I knw of someone who is earning Lik 120k in fed job..it took him years ohh..Infact he is d boss now..imagine 120k as a boss,while in private 120k as a starter..
Yea she has a point here cos120k in civil service is level 14 and that's after so many years...to get to each level takes 3yrs n the higher u go it takes 4 to 5 yes or more. Its a snail walk indeed! Well except the salaries are improved in the future but I think some Parastatals are still better in terms of their pay.
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Dolazee(f): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Naughtylyn: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
You can make better pay if money is your goal. Not everyone would get the job. I wish you good luck. But if you don't make the list, get angry and channel that anger energy to empower yourself.

Know any good phone repairs outlet? Find out. A great technician makes thousands per day supporting the latest smartphones and other cellphones!

Employ Yourself 

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by Mpyaw: 2:46am On Jan 05, 2017
smiley
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by KnowMore: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Not many saw this
Re: 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC by TIOKOMON(m): 1:19am On Nov 28, 2017
Great Nairalanders
Good day, I seek ur assistance, I have been out of job for months, I have spent all I had on attending various interviews, both fake and genuine interview but all to no avail. I have siblings to cater for, a wife and two children.
it's really difficult to feed, we are really down.

please great Nairalander, any job now or link will be appreciated. I have received lots of promises and disappointments from people. Help me in ur own little way, your family will not be disgraced or put to shame.

I base in Lagos State, I have Bsc and OND in Accounting.
God bless u all.
Sam
adescoinfinity2@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Government Recruitment In Nigeria Is Scam: What Happened In Oyo State / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.