Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter (862 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / 5 Types Of Women Guys Avoid Like Ebola / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by NLjona(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Naija girls...

- @16, they are the fine sweet teens. always noticed. they wanna roll with the older ones. its fun being the new HOTTIE in the group.

-- @18 they probably have had first sex, they cling to this one guy and talk all about how they wont leave the guy.

-- @19 they might be in a university ,they make new male friends and slowly lose interest in the former guy. they make friends with girls who wear more expensive clothes anduse porsh phones ,they get intimidated. they need to join the elite schools girls league ...

-- @20 they are now porsh, with rich male friends who they SCAM and take money from.. at this point ,if a random guy chats her up she might snub, if you ask for her number, she makes you feel like a stalker. they only roll with the rich guys who could actually just want only sex even if it meant spending.

---@22-25 the trend continues. fun, porsh, money remain the keywords. because she has changed her mindset and increased the standards she wants in a man: MONEY

---@ 27 she is a maid of honor for her friend.

--- @ 29 none of those guys proposed. shocked

--@30 SHILOH cheesy

-- @31 the same girl who refused giving number to guys goes on Linda ikeji blog and posts "hi am Stephanie, am 31, searching for a God fearing man for a serious relationship, call me on 070blablabla"

-be here forming bad beech o tongue

you can add yours...
Re: Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
What movie is this?
Re: Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by Tunechi1(m): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
@31 is the funniest and the realest
Re: Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
funny bro.....

at 30.....nah Shiloh straight or Mountain of fire grin grin
Re: Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
all girls or some girls
Re: Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by vizkiz: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
everybody is saying "funny" but why is this not funny to me
Re: Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by ikbnice(m): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
galz are such juicy thing you hardly discard them even when they lose taste.
Re: Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by NLjona(m): 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
What movie is this?

admit it already tongue
Re: Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by NLjona(m): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2016
toposi4naija:
funny bro.....

at 30.....nah Shiloh straight or Mountain of fire

grin
Re: Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by Pheals(f): 12:06am On Jun 24, 2016
vizkiz:
everybody is saying "funny" but why is this not funny to me
me too bro undecided
Re: Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by histemple: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2016
This is the hard truth.
Re: Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:16am On Jun 24, 2016
@35 she looks for a sperm donor.
@39 semi single mother on point.... Thats y when I close one eye they look NL bae's especially those Highly snubbish and insultive one's. I dey Laugh cux they think they are beautiful and not knowing they are little bit attractive cux of young age. Ladies Try Learn Good character.
Re: Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by LordZero(m): 12:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Some girls will take codeine...some kush and pills,even take selfie with weed....with their blue tongues and small eyes....
Some wl evn put it on Facebook/instagram with caption like
#loyalthug ,.. #Educatedthugress #Bosslady ,.. #olorilagbaja ,
#TanmedusBae@ the age 17,18.......23,24..COS their stupid confused boyfriend says he likes crazy and junky girls......MY SISTER,few years from now,he will repent and marry a decent GIRL with HND/degree or a decent girl from church or mosque..?...{wait........and how many so called Hustlers or BusinessMEN have yo ever seen that got married to a junky or an alcoholic?......while you will be alone suffering from liver & kidney problem @ d same time Heartbreak
.PLEASE EHN...RECEIVE SENSE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE ...

#copied.
Re: Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by Lasveg(m): 12:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Hahaha.. I don laugh tire.
@30 Shiloh...
Re: Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:23am On Jun 24, 2016
NLjona:

admit it already tongue

Lol. Not quite close boo.
Re: Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by Arsenalholic(m): 12:26am On Jun 24, 2016
As a Geographer, let me do something different wink

At 17 - 21: she like AFRICA - Partly explored, partly virgin.

@ 26 - 35: she's like ASIA - Very big and mysterious.

@ 36 - 42: she's like AMERICA - Highly developd but heavily taxed.

@ 43 - 55: she's like GREAT BRITAIN - Still suff'ring from the effects of the civil war but efficient in time of emergencies.

@ 55 n above: She's like ANARTICA - Evrybody knws it's there but nobody wants to go there.
Re: Age Facts About Women.. Guys Oya Enter by NLjona(m): 12:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Arsenalholic:
As a Geographer, let me do something different wink

At 17 - 21: she like AFRICA - Partly explored, partly virgin.

@ 26 - 35: she's like ASIA - Very big and mysterious.

@ 36 - 42: she's like AMERICA - Highly developd but heavily taxed.

@ 43 - 55: she's like GREAT BRITAIN - Still suff'ring from the effects of the civil war but efficient in time of emergencies.

@ 55 n above: She's like ANARTICA - Evrybody knws it's there but nobody wants to go there.

lolss grin nice one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Every Guy On NL Wants To Be Mr.nl / 7 Useful Inventions Of Today That Were Discovered By Mistake / Romance: The Barrack Boy (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.