Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg (65879 Views)

EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts / Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell / Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by MisterMetro: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Zenith Bank officials visited Governor Ayodele Fayose over campaign fund saga. The officials of the bank were pictured begging the Fayose not to disclose their business transactions.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-zenith-bank-officials-kneeling.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Topestbilly(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
shocked

C'mon! Dis ppl ar only acting on instructions u don't hav to go Dis far to prove any point.

I wonder what ur account figures will be like dat prompt Dis men to kneel down. Gosh!

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
this is pride and ego taken too far by fayose.

if this is true, these can only be bank top managers in ekiti state who are afraid of Fayose pulling away Ekiti State fund from Zenith bank. because if Fayose move ekiti state fund from thier branch, they will be sacked for not bringing money to the bank.

it is a shame that Fayose is taken advantage of this bank workers. They could as well have done some illegal deals with Fayose.

If Zenith bank funded Fayose Election, it is d MD/CEO of Zenith Bank that should be involved not just bank managers.

278 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Zenith Bank...Una See Una Life.??.I Said it before and am repeating it here....The Ediotic Fowloshe Will NEVER go down alone.....Expect more drama..

Ndi ara!!!

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Nicholas007: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
bro busaka on top this account mata

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Topleague(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
how are we sure this people are from Zenith bank? Which bank official will be kneeling down begging, this is one of fayose abracababra, the more you look the less you see.

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by omaiyale: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nigeria a nation filled with comedian. See as he dey look like m*mu if it were to be Buhari you guys will call him a tyrant

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by princeakins(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Water don pass garri. Dz guy has successfully fallin into fayose's trap n make a public shame for a meeting dt was suppose to b private. hmmm. I fink he is not goin down alone, d zenith bank staffs shld jux write their resignation rather than been sacked. so pitiful angry sad

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by deltalife(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose has decided to adopt APC style of propagan## since it works on Nigerians.

If APC can do it, then why can't I...

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by omaiyale: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
princeakins:
Water don pass garri. Dz guy has successfully fallin into fayose's trap n make a public shame for a meeting dt was suppose to b private. hmmm. I fink he is not goin down alone, d zenith bank staffs shld jux write their resignation rather than been sacked. so pitiful angry sad
True talk what a public disgrace

5 Likes

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by dunkem21(m): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin Hahaha.. lalasticlala, abeg come o grin
Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by lanjum(f): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bank is a formal setting therefore, if the bank needs to tender apology to Fayose , there is a way that is civil n formal to do it.For instance, Bank may go as much as take the front page a daily newspaper to do it.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Kollyman: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose the comedian!

Alibaba need to come and learn comedy from MC Fayose!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by TheFreeOne: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Lobatan grin grin grin

Zenith don enter GOBE be dat. Fayose is holding Zenith by the balls.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Businessideas: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
It's only one guy kneeling down so where are the "officials" kneeling down?
Your eyes will soon clear!!
All the documents relating to the criminal manner the Obanikoros moved money from Lasgidi to Akure because Ado ekiti has no airport and eventually transferred to Ado Ekiti are already with EFCC. The joke is on Fayose and the colluding zenith bank officials.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose is a power hungry kid
Look at how he made peoples father kneel before him and allowed the media to broadcast it
Now who is the tyrant?

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by LesbianBoy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Topleague:
how are we shure this people are from Zenith bank? Which bank offishial will be kneeling down begging, this is one of fayose abracababra, the more you look the less you see.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by designking: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Zenith bank is not the bank to bank with at the moment. No ethics at all!

What a slave bank and not worth my 2cent.

How can a multi-billion dollar world class corporation be acting this silly. You have been accused of serious violations, no official statement or response but this show of shame. Very disheartening moment for its shareholders and investors.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
tuale4u:

if this is true, these can only be bank top managers in ekiti state who are afraid of Fayose pulling away Ekiti State fund from Zenith bank. because if Fayose move ekiti state fund from thier branch, they will be sacked for not bringing money to the bank.

it is a shame that Fayose is taken advantage of this bank workers. They could as well have done some illegal deals with Fayose.

If Zenith bank funded Fayose Election, it is d MD/CEO of Zenith Bank that should be involved not just bank managers.

I am inclined to see sense in your position; if not why would they agree to be photographed publicly in such compromising position - knowing EFCC is watching

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by LesbianBoy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
[size=18pt]Fayose staged pictures of him addressing people in China

He staged a hotel where buhari was allegedly receiving treatment in

I do not believe this scam
[/size]

23 Likes

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by SuperS1Panther: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
See how the rabid unchained mad of dog of Ekiti is rubbishing Zenith Bank.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Ronpet777(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
When u want2 fake something,do it meaningfully and dont over do it till it becomes comical.Who is he fooling?Fayose d joker!Dis is not d first time he'd stage performances so Y shld I be surprised?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by doctokwus: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
tuale4u:

U fall my hand.
Cant u see they are two different pictures of different individuals?
The real zenith men are in red ties,even'with fayose's scamming,they wudnt knee down.
I bet d one kneeling down is not a zenith staff,just planted after d other scammed ones left.
Are u not curious how fast these pics were released by d govt spokesman and how well focuzsed on d camera d one kneeling down is.That shud av got ur brain ticking.
24hrs fayozse is planning how to scam pple,rich and poor.

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by DaBullIT(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2016

[/size]

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by shugaboy6102(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
If this is true then its a shame cos these are the same Bankers that will look @ some customers and treat them like trash.well everybody know him oga.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by onyepapa(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
hahaha oga na oga APC, Bubu, an d EFCC can kiss my azz

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by LesbianBoy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
doctokwus:

U fall my hand.
The real zenith men are in red ties,even'with fayose's scamming,they wudnt knee down.
I bet d one kneeling down is not a zenith staff,just planted after d other scammed ones left.
Are u not curious how fast these pics were released by d govt spokesman and how well focuzsed on d camera d one kneeling down is.That shud av got ur brain ticking.

Wetin this one dey talk?

12 Likes

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by hydrazone: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Obviously this was stage managed. Note the difference in the pictures. Red tie and blue tie. The kneeling guy deliberately posing for the camera. There was a video of the "visit" on another thread. Non of the bank official wore a blue tie. Fayose ride on... Your cup go soon full

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
shugaboy6102:
If this is true then its a shame cos these are the same Bankers that will look @ some customers and treat them like trash.well everybody know him oga.
DaBullIT:
[/size]
doctokwus:

U fall my hand.
Ronpet777:
When u want2 fake something,do it meaningfully and dont over do it till it becomes comical.Who is he fooling?Fayose d joker!Dis is not d first time he'd stage performances so Y shld I be surprised?

My question for you guys is ;

Has Zenith Bank Officially denied Fayose's Claims....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
hydrazone:
Obviously this was stage managed. Note the difference in the pictures. Red tie and blue tie. The kneeling guy deliberately posing for the camera. There was a video of the "visit" on another thread. Non of the bank official wore a blue tie. Fayose ride on... Your cup go soon full

They are all Zenith Bank Staff....confirmed!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by Babacele: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
only foolish people like Igbos would believe this.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg by aieromon(m): 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
See old man kneeling down and posing for the camera! grin grin

I can just imagine his children seeing these pictures.

Children will be like daddy,why are you kneeling down? grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.