Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Did She Had Sex With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Had Sex With Him? (2938 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Did She Think Am A Fool Or What / Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Had Sex With Him? by kenkenny55(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2016
Good morning nairalanders. Plssss guys am troubled since yesterday. My instincts is what I believe have never lied to me... My gurl yesterday as I left for work sent me a message via whatsapp. That she wants to hang out with one of her friends and he is a guy. And am the kinda guy who doesn't restrickt women from doing what they want to do. Especially when am dating someone, believe since I am not married to them. So I don't have the full right to control her.

I said okay to her request. Told her if she wants to go she is free. I didn't taught any bad thing would happen buh what made me think she had sex with the guy is that her attitude changed after abt Four hours later. She called me and became so romantic unlike her before.. Asking me if I have had somtin to eat at work and I should make sure I eat cus I am her baby puting up an unusual attitude I have not seen in a while. Even after the call she said I love you which she haven't done in two to three weeks now. I was like in my mind is she for real. Unlike her. I said okay? Later in that same day. She came up with a question wether I have cheated or slept with another girl since I met her. And to me all this new attitude she brought might be that she have had sex with the guy and she is feeling guilt. Becos when someone had sex she becomes more happier dan usual according to research

Plssssssss friends. From her attitude did she had sex with him. Cus my instincts keep telling me that she did. Sorry for the long write up and grammer that is not good. Advice plssss

1 Like

Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by foolinlove(f): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2016
She definitely cheated. Or she's seriously considering it.

The guilt makes her be overly nice. She asked you if youve cheated before because she wants a reason to justify her cheating to herself.

You need to drop her and not contact her ever again.

5 Likes

Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by cruzita(f): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2016
I no go talk wetin I no know .op make your eye watch well ,u must see evidence if na true
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by FreeWorld23: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by DesChyko: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2016
OR

It can also mean that she saw some horrible characters that made her appreciate more, what she had in you. And probably, it's the devil trying to sow problems now that she has seen the light.

I'm not deciding for you o. Just making sure you don't look in only one direction

3 Likes

Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2016
U are still asking us, angry
Bleep her and drop her thats the best advice i can give u
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2016
this is one of the main reason why i avoid all this relationships until am ready for marriage. girls are just like that.
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by seyema(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Those hoes aren't loyal
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by dillycool(f): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Your instincts were right.

1 Like

Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by FreeWorld23: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by xpac01(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2016
For every reaction there must have been an action... That's all I have to say.
Meanwhile, kudos bro, your bro, for her to be gushing love and care for you, it means your performance on sack has outweighed other dude.
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by AngryNigerian(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm...if you ask me...?
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by falconey(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

The guilt makes her be overly nice. She asked you if youve cheated before because she wants a reason to justify her cheating to herself.

really? if we apply this logic . guys will be changing gf like boxers.
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2016
[b][/b]
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by foolinlove(f): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2016
falconey:

really? if we apply this logic . guys will be changing gf like boxers.

It's not the behaviour it's the *change* in behaviour that is important... and *when* the behaviour changed.
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2016
reason why I love my self... When I feel something, I let it out and make u tell the truth.. (and believe me, you must say the truth) I make it calm and easy for her and assure her we'll not brake up even after she reveals the truth... But trust me, things won't be as sweet as it use to be... Do unto others as u would have them do unto u! It's just obvious she cheated

Modified ^^^am sure if u were to be the one who wanted to go catch fun with ur female friend, she would flair up and disagree you go out with another lady, yet she did same and expect you to be calm.... Nigga ACT!

4 Likes

Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2016
LOL, this is kind of hilarious to me for some reason.

OP, don't be too hasty & reach the wrong conclusion without solid proof. Just keep watch.

Her change of attitude could mean different things. It could be the fact that you showed you trusted her. You didn't give her the 3rd degree or blew up her phone. So maybe she's being appreciative for having such an understanding guy or whatever. But like I said, keep your eyes wide open, in case this is an attempt to butter
you up to ease her guilt over something she's done or thinking of doing. Keep tabs on this "friendship" without raising her alarm or appearing like an insecure headcase. The truth will come out eventually.
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by Nasri100(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Date more girls mate. You wont have b ullshit thoughts like this if you do.

1 Like

Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by falconey(m): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

It's not the behaviour it's the *change* in behaviour that is important... and *when* the behaviour changed.

yeah you are right and it is most likely to change .
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by shyling(f): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2016
She did something it may not be sex but something happened.
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by W3irDo: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Did she had? Niga shoot yursef

1 Like

Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by W3irDo: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by W3irDo: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Itz eida shez stupid or shez intellijent.
Shez stupid if she aktually went out wit the said guy.
Shez intellijent if she said dat to play with yUr emoshon

1 Like

Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by wizard007(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

You a sadist? every relationship thread I've come across, your comment is always drop, dump, forget... Ahn ahn I dry suspect you oo

OP, I don't know what your problem is, what is it, that is always giving you people the notion that you can get good advice on here.

Yes maybe we have a couple of good heads but honestly majority of NLders especially the romance section are just a bunch of kids, having fun online thinking of themselves as adults. Some of them never understand their body anatomy finish not to talk of being in ina relationship.

Beware of the ones wey dey carry that pink (f) na Telemundo full their head, most of em.
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by UyiIredia(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
You can't be sure she had sex with the guy. Dont destroy your relationship on an assumption. Maybe she decided to spice up your relationship hence the change in her attitude.
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by foolinlove(f): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
wizard007:

You a sadist? every relationship thread I've come across, your comment is always drop, dump, forget... Ahn ahn I dry suspect you oo

OP, I don't know what your problem is, what is it, that is always giving you people the notion that you can get good advice on here.

Yes maybe we have a couple of good heads but honestly majority of NLders especially the romance section are just a bunch of kids, having fun online thinking of themselves as adults. Some of them never understand their body anatomy finish not to talk of being in ina relationship.

Beware of the ones wey dey carry that pink (f) na Telemundo full their head, most of em.

I say drop, never talk again, because if you come online looking for help in a relationship you've basically gone down hill too far - nothing can help you anymore. It's the last resort of a desperate person. People who are in functional relationships are communicating with their partners, not posting stuff online.

People here aren't looking for advice, they're looking for sympathy. To talk out their feelings and justify their actions, confirm what they already know. Which in the most part (see above) is END THINGS.
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by saintdick: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
I no go talk wetin I no know .op make your eye watch well ,u must see evidence if na true
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by kcy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
D guy most have given her a romantic lessons of her life
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by temmym4(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mediator97:
this is one of the main reason why i avoid all this relationships until am ready for marriage. girls are just like that.

Make Hay while the sun shines dude. you can only know a real woman right now when you are not ready, "Now" is when u can open your eyes and look into your Future House from its foundation. by the time u start looking when u are ready, u ll find out you are in a rush hour.

1 Like

Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Don't get urslf in obsession bro,,,,,, for her to request for permission to go out on a date means she loves u...... That friend of hers might be the one that instilled the behaviour in her positively towards u. If I were u, I will ask her straight nd direct the happening.
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yeah i think d op should ask her directly..but just because she took permission to go out with another guy alone doesnt mean she didnt do it tho. Some chics r very crafty n btw why would she want to hang out with another guy "alone"...beats me tho. Op u should watch her closely
Re: Did She Had Sex With Him? by schumastic(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
kenkenny55:
Good morning nairalanders. Plssss guys am troubled since yesterday. My instincts is what I believe have never lied to me... My gurl yesterday as I left for work sent me a message via whatsapp. That she wants to hang out with one of her friends and he is a guy. And am the kinda guy who doesn't restrickt women from doing what they want to do. Especially when am dating someone, believe since I am not married to them. So I don't have the full right to control her.

I said okay to her request. Told her if she wants to go she is free. I didn't taught any bad thing would happen buh what made me think she had sex with the guy is that her attitude changed after abt Four hours later. She called me and became so romantic unlike her before.. Asking me if I have had somtin to eat at work and I should make sure I eat cus I am her baby puting up an unusual attitude I have not seen in a while. Even after the call she said I love you which she haven't done in two to three weeks now. I was like in my mind is she for real. Unlike her. I said okay? Later in that same day. She came up with a question wether I have cheated or slept with another girl since I met her. And to me all this new attitude she brought might be that she have had sex with the guy and she is feeling guilt. Becos when someone had sex she becomes more happier dan usual according to research

Plssssssss friends. From her attitude did she had sex with him. Cus my instincts keep telling me that she did. Sorry for the long write up and grammer that is not good. Advice plssss

my brother sorry to say this but SHE HAD SEX WITH THE GUY , is hard to swallow but she did..

play some mind games on her and you will get your answer

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Photo A Girl Uploaded On Her Facebook Page Has Got Her Friends Talking / Help!! Is My Girlfriend Becoming A Leech / VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.