Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers (76982 Views)

List Of Prominent Nigerians Who Have Asked Buhari Not To Seek Re-election / I Never Asked Buhari Not To Contest In 2019 – obasanjo / I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by PentiumPro(f): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
Buhari answer that question.

Up to this date, the [size=15pt]SE/SS[/size] ravaged by civil war was never rebuilt with Federal resources.

So why North East. angry

Here we go again. grin
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by SleekAboki: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2016
$300 billion awaiting repatriation from Swiss with additional 4 billion Naira trapped down in TSA will over fund the projects.

Happy times ahead for Nigerians and the boys in the creeks.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by OjukwuWarBird: 10:52am On Jun 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

Here we go again. grin

Historical illiterate. Cross River, Akwa Ibom , Rivers, Bayelsa , Delta and Edo where battle fronts.

So why didn't the FG rebuild those places after the war.

14 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by PentiumPro(f): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

[s]Historical illiterate. Cross River, Akwa Ibom , Rivers, Bayelsa , Delta and Edo where battle fronts.

So why didn't the FG rebuild those places after the war[/s].

Would you just shut it up!!!
The Biafrans committed most of the atrocities against the minorities of the SS. You think you can easily rewrite recent history.
Where was the referendum conducted among the people of SS to join you in your war?

1 Like

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by OjukwuWarBird: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

The Biafrans committed most of the atrocities against the minorities of the SS. You think you can easily rewrite recent history.
Where was the referendum conducted among the people of SS to join you in your war?

Historical illiterate. Why was the SS not rebuilt after the civil war.?

18 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by PentiumPro(f): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Historical illiterate. Why was the SS not rebuilt after the civil war.?

Will you just shut your mouth.

Ministry of Niger Delta
Niger Delta Development Commission.
13% Oil Derivation proceeds.
Numerous CSR by oil coys for host communities.
Special Job allocation for people of host communities.
Highest Revenue Allocation.
Various Special Intervention Funds.

After all these, if they still decides not to be developed, whose fault?

4 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Historical illiterate. Mention one thing achieved by the 3Rs after the civil war.

Educated illiterate, first prove you actually understood the issue by confirming what the 3Rs represented - as many of your ilk consistently exhibit poor comprehension skills as evidenced by how you are already trying to shift away from your initial statement - i.e. the SE/SS was never rebuilt with FG resources after the war.

2 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by tundexijim(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2016
How I wish oil becomes 1 dollar pb...

2 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Achuwa1(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Adminisher: 9:31am
The NE development commission is to be funded by UN grants, EUROPEAN UNION grants, US government grants, donations by Nigerian billionaires and Nigerian tax payers money.

Since they have brought it up, I will talk.
Please mark this day and the HDI for that region. Educational enrolment, Health, child health care and crime level. Watch for three years and compare with SS .

I bet you that region will top all the charts and the truth will come out . Nigeria' problem is mentality and not structure. The oil is just a confusing source of confusion. The NE will not loot the funds coming to their region, they will not make billionaires out of militants and they will not have cult groups killing everyone and chasing investments away.

God is going to teach this country some lessons this year. You can continue to sit in a beer palour in PHC deceiving yourself that you are better than Northerners and they are dragging Nigeria down or you get out of your ass to improve your environment. Whatever happens we will see the results

has the North ever topped the south even when there was no war in the NE?
They can source for fund to develope the boko haram ravaged region from anywhere they like but there will be no free oyel money for general use anymore.
Go & ask kemi adeosun how far & she will expalain better to u.

7 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by OjukwuWarBird: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

Ministry of Niger Delta

You see why you are an illiterate in history

3Rs never had those things.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Benikuuse post=46876605[b:
]you people brought the civil war upon yourselves.[/b] But the south are also living in borno and other northern states and boko haram is not killing only the north

You people brought the civil war upon yourselves
Sad you said this

3 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by truefact: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Babacele:
so wetin una achieve with the GEJ years wey una wan die for am?
Then what have we achieved in this Dull.ard year? Killing of our peoples?

3 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Babacele: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2016
truefact:

Then what have we achieved in this Dull.ard year? Killing of our peoples?
nobody likes killing whether Shiites or ipob, but don't confront BH stricken soldiers ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by hrykanu231(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2016
Adminisher:
The NE development commission is to be funded by UN grants, EUROPEAN UNION grants, US government grants, donations by Nigerian billionaires and Nigerian tax payers money.

Please mark this day and the HDI for that region. Educational enrolment, Health, child health care and crime level. Watch for three years and compare with SS .

I bet you that region will top all the charts and the truth will come out . Nigeria' problem is mentality and not structure. The oil is just a confusing source of confusion. The NE will not loot the funds coming to their region, they will not make billionaires out of militants and they will not have cult groups killing everyone and chasing investments away.

God is going to teach this country some lessons this year. You can continue to sit in a beer palour in PHC deceiving yourself that you are better than Northerners and they are dragging Nigeria down or you get out of your ass to improve your environment. Whatever happens we will see the results

I am from South, I feel bad when I see my people act as fools. The money we get from that region is enough to develop the region and make us the envy of the world.
But our leaders(governors, board members in NDDC, ministry of ND, chairmen and even councillors) have failed us.
They keep arming this uneducated boys to cause harm to themselves, while they loot the nation dry.
Why can't we ask Peter Odili, Ameachi and even Wike what they did with funds meant for the state(assuming am from Rivers state) why is Bayelsa unable to pay common salaries, build good roads and provide infrastructure for my grand parents in Ekeremor?

I know the Fed Govt, have its fair share of the blame...but no one will give u reasonable help unless they see how go u have managed what u have

I also fear for the way these groups resort to violence for everything, so shld the govt grant them the wish of a country, how will they cope with this high level of violence.

13 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by druboon404: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
Buhari answer that question.

Up to this date, the SE/SS ravaged by civil war was never rebuilt with Federal resources.

So why North East. angry
South south wasn't ravaged by civil war..we even engaged in dealing with you biafrans...the earlier you know Nd/SS is different from Ipob/SE,the better for you and your fellow..
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Babacele: 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

Ministry of Niger Delta

at least your hair develop ,...lols...tell me that isn't your natural hair..
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by OjukwuWarBird: 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
druboon404:

South south wasn't ravaged by civil war..we even engaged in dealing with you biafrans...the earlier you know Nd/SS is different from Ipob/SE,the better for you and your fellow..

Tell me the name of your tribe.?

Yoruba claiming SS

14 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by PentiumPro(f): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

You see why you are an illiterate in history

3Rs never had those things.

You are the illiterate if you can't see where the 3Rs comes.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by id911(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

Stop lying! Pls Stop lying!Though i‘m not of Igbo extraction, my granny who witnessed the war told us it was Nigerian Millitary who bombed and destroyed most of the places suspected to be harboring igbos but used propaganda to deceived the people that it was Biafra that committed those atrocities against us. This was to make us to hate the Igbos, but some of us now know better.

Even my elder sister’s husband who was with the Nigerian Air Force during the war later told us the truth. I‘m writing in terms of my state, Akwa Ibom.

As for me, i now see Igbos as my brothers. Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba can go to hell

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by MrEverest(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Benikuuse:
you people brought the civil war upon yourselves. But the south are also living in borno and other northern states and boko haram is not killing only the north
So they did not bring boko haram upon themselves but Igbos that asked for self determination in the face of genocide did? Chai your ignorance is beyond help.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by PentiumPro(f): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
id911:

[s]Stop lying! Pls Stop lying!Though i‘m not of Igbo extraction, my granny who witnessed the war told us it was Nigerian Millitary who bombed and destroyed most of the places suspected to be harboring igbos but used propaganda to deceived the people that it was Biafra that committed those atrocities against us. This was to make us to hate the Igbos, but some of us now know better.

Even my elder sister’s husband who was with the Nigerian Air Force during the war later told us the truth. I‘m writing in terms of my state, Akwa Ibom.

As for me, i now see Igbos as my brothers. Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba can go to hell[/s]

Rubbish, you can do better.

1 Like

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by emmalexabl(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
id911:

Stop lying! Pls Stop lying!Though i‘m not of Igbo extraction, my granny who witnessed the war told us it was Nigerian Millitary who bombed and destroyed most of the places suspected to be harboring igbos but used propaganda to deceived the people that it was Biafra that committed those atrocities against us. This was to make us to hate the Igbos, but some of us now know better.

As for me, i now see Igbos as my brothers. Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba can go to hell

This post gladdens my heart....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by tuniski: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adminisher:

Why are they diverting funds meant for IDPs? Wake up bro northerners ain't more patriotic it is cosmetic!

7 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by stiflerdrug: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Babacele:
so wetin una achieve with the GEJ years wey una wan die for am?

your question is very imbesilic.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Babacele: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Toro4u:

your question is very imbesilic.
of course to Igbos....I don't expect any lofty response b4...I dey house for una..

1 Like

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by chukagora(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

You must have skipped your history class or never had one; however, you may wish to find out what the three 'R's policy implemented by the FG stood for after the war - so that next time you wouldn't have to make such ignorant comments again.

And I believe ur not a good student to know that the 3R' was a political statement that was never implemented in the East.

14 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Babacele: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

pentium please just avoid the provocation to open old wounds....it s not worth it .

2 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Harkindeylee(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
MARKone:
Groundnut, Tomatoes, Onions and cow meat, what's there.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Babacele: 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Tell me the name of your tribe.?

Yoruba claiming SS
everybody with an opposing viewpoint to ipob tribalists naa yoruba;it is not surprising anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by PhockPhockMan: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

You must have skipped your history class or never had one; however, you may wish to find out what the three 'R's policy implemented by the FG stood for after the war - so that next time you wouldn't have to make such ignorant comments again.
Was the 3R ever implemented?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife / Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.