Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers (76983 Views)

List Of Prominent Nigerians Who Have Asked Buhari Not To Seek Re-election / I Never Asked Buhari Not To Contest In 2019 – obasanjo / I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by alizma: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
Buhari answer that question.

Up to this date, the SE/SS ravaged by civil war was never rebuilt with Federal resources.

So why North East. angry
have you ever heard of NDDC?
while I agree with them in their demand to give more attention to their needing that region, I think their politician had not lived up to expectation. did Jonathan show any commitment towards developing that region more than his predecessors did? you and I know the answer.

1 Like

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by meccuno: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
lunaticfringe:

Please who implemented the policy you refered to and in what year was it done??
he is just a kid. Forgive him

4 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by sexxydiva(f): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Vincent41(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngeagle:
Is like DSS is taking over nairaland,there is a ploy to silence most people and gag there mouths not express themselves.

they are taking over?..see Reasoning....
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by hansyllo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
hrykanu231:

I am from South, I feel bad when I see my people act as fools. The money we get from that region is enough to develop the region and make us the envy of the world.
But our leaders(governors, board members in NDDC, ministry of ND, chairmen and even councillors) have failed us.
They keep arming this uneducated boys to cause harm to themselves, while they loot the nation dry.
Why can't we ask Peter Odili, Ameachi and even Wike what they did with funds meant for the state(assuming am from Rivers state) why is Bayelsa unable to pay common salaries, build good roads and provide infrastructure for my grand parents in Ekeremor?

I know the Fed Govt, have its fair share of the blame...but no one will give u reasonable help unless they see how go u have managed what u have

I also fear for the way these groups resort to violence for everything, so shld the govt grant them the wish of a country, how will they cope with this high level of violence.

A.b.o.k.i claiming SS. hmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by hrykanu231(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
hansyllo:

A.b.o.k.i claiming SS. hmmmmmmmm

This is why our leaders laugh at our generation. Instead of sounding sane, you have chosen the path of insanity by calling me Aboki.
I raised some points above, maybe u should read properly, I don't need to claim where I come from...

3 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by koboko69: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Up to this date, the SE/SS ravaged by civil war was never rebuilt with Federal resources.

So why North East. angry

I don't understand this by force attachment to the SS. Even the SS don't force this kind of things. Go with Biafra, and leave Niger Delta republic. In b/w i guess SE was developed with cocaine and other hard drugs money right?

1 Like

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by kernel501: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Benikuuse:
you people brought the civil war upon yourselves. But the south are also living in borno and other northern states and boko haram is not killing only the north

Sometimes l wonder how some people graduated from college, who brought insurgency to the North, was it Biafra, was it not North? Am sorry for replying a low brainer .

4 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by blackmatter007: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:

I don't understand this by force attachment to the SS. Even the SS don't force this kind of things. Go with Biafra, and leave Niger Delta republic. In b/w i guess SE was developed with cocaine and other hard drugs money right?

Yoruba man leave the old eastern region alone, if the inevitable happens biafra will stand!

You guys ought to dialogue with the igbos and ijaws, know the grievances causing secessionist to spring up from here and there, revert back to regionalism and watch these agitations die off

But all you do is trying to hide the obvious! We are divided and a nation divided can never stand!

8 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Timmy4real: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
what if Nigeria divides with ND gotten its sovereign state and the oil in Niger delta dries up. what becomes our hope? we should learn to appreciate God.

1 Like

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by blackmatter007: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:

Anyone against ur senseless views is Yoruba. like i said. Stick to Biafra, forget the marriage with ND republic.

For your info, rivers and delta state have igbo communities there, minus them from your niger delta republic.

No one is dragging niger delta with you, moreover I'm a niger deltan.

When the inevitable happens, we will know who has the wrong assertion.

3 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Was the 3R ever implemented?

Don't answer question with question; first answer the question and then you shall get your answer.
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Ibra7777: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
As much as I do not support millitancy and their mode. The same way we had NDDC then there shall be.....

1 Like

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by ibehKachukwu: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Benikuuse:
you people brought the civil war upon yourselves. But the south are also living in borno and other northern states and boko haram is not killing only the north

Just negodu.

Trying to justify empty brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by maxzzo1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=Benikuuse post=46876605]you people brought the civil war upon yourselves. But the south are also living in borno and other northern states and boko haram is not killing only the north [/quote
Senseless talk....
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by EROMS38(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
food for thought. people wen get ear suppose listen
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Buhari please answer dem I knw u on NL

2 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by thaoriginator: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
[size=15pt]In Buhari's voice *The same ground nut money that was used to maintain the SE/SS before oil and gas* Mumu people!Receive sense, dem no gree[/size]

1 Like

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by shiimah: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Benikuuse:
Shut your mouth if you don't know what to say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Princedapace(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Benikuuse:

Eyaa...this is the most maopic comments ever online...

Hahahahaha.. U didn't know that Boko Haram declared an independent territory eh? Like u didn't know they captured territories and stationed their flag there!

What happened in north east was exactly what happened in south east..

Brother..talk true small sometimes na.. No allow mumu cover ur eyes at all times smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by shiimah: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
STUPID QUESTION OF THE DAY
You think so?
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by chemistry101: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
ericuzor:
can you see how bias you reason that's the problem of this country when we have people like you that thinks like this how can this country be one, so you mean that the 3million people that died during the civil wae brought the death upon themselves and you are claiming that boko haram was not the orchestrated by the elite of the north or do you forget when then general ihejirika was dealing with boko haram and all the northerners rise to aso rock telling gej that ihejirika was killing there people that boko haram is fighting for there right that any fight against the boko boys is a fight against the north and they pressured gej to remove general ihejirika because he was hindering the true mission of Boko haram..
Dis northern they have short memory, 2G memory card capacity is better than NE

4 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Chiznonso: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adminisher:
The NE development commission is to be funded by UN grants, EUROPEAN UNION grants, US government grants, donations by Nigerian billionaires and Nigerian tax payers money.

Since they have brought it up, I will talk.
Please mark this day and the HDI for that region. Educational enrolment, Health, child health care and crime level. Watch for three years and compare with SS .

I bet you that region will top all the charts and the truth will come out . Nigeria' problem is mentality and not structure. The oil is just a confusing source of confusion. The NE will not loot the funds coming to their region, they will not make billionaires out of militants and they will not have cult groups killing everyone and chasing investments away.

God is going to teach this country some lessons this year. You can continue to sit in a beer palour in PHC deceiving yourself that you are better than Northerners and they are dragging Nigeria down or you get out of your ass to improve your environment. Whatever happens we will see the results

Shut up my Friend, It will be funded by Petrodollars

5 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by DrinkWater10: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

Here we go again. grin
Dont you know that the then Eastern region comprises what is today known as SS/SE ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Omeny: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Everybody already knows the truth now!

Our Petrol Dollars is what has kept Nigeria together and kept it functioning!

Our Petrol Dollars is what has been used by govt to build edifices across Nigeria!

When we ask them what the Nigerian state has done in where the Money is coming from,Zombies will say we should go and ask our elders that they gave monies to!

All over the world, it is Nigeria's Niger-Delta region that is worst developed and the pple leaves in squallos compare to other oil producing regions in the world!

I can't imagine what would have become of Nigeria if this oil where to be in the North or South West of Nigeria!

Wicked Country we leaving in! Those that have held us down for decades are gradually loosing their grip!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by shiimah: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

You must have skipped your history class or never had one; however, you may wish to find out what the three 'R's policy implemented by the FG stood for after the war - so that next time you wouldn't have to make such ignorant comments again.
Lol... The 3 Rs never worked, it was only documented but was never implemented... So mr First class Aboki history student, next time, ask your lecturer to teach you well or rather make research...

5 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by SamMilla1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

You must have skipped your history class or never had one; however, you may wish to find out what the three 'R's policy implemented by the FG stood for after the war - so that next time you wouldn't have to make such ignorant comments again.

Since you were able to see the tiny 3 Rs, I am sure you were also able to see the physical reconstruction work Federal Government did in the SE after the one.

Give us three names of their projects after the war.

Don't forget they went as far as seizing the money people left in the bank and giving them 20 pounds in return.

Even over 40 years after the war, and the massive evolution of inflation that has taken place since then, 20 pounds is still small money and not enough to do anything except lunch.

4 Likes

Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by alt3r3g0: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

So why North East. angry

They want to show what NDDC refused to do
Re: Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers by Chiznonso: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
B4 1914, I don't think a South Southerner has ever set his eyes on a Northerner, but Igbos have been interacting with South for ages, 1 Igbo slave rose through the ranks bought his freedom and founded a Kingdom, King Jaja of Opobo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife / Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.