Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal (22410 Views)

Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by saintandsinnerz: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
sammyj:
Although i support this government for his corruption fight. However, they should not only investigate PDP campaign fund they should do likewise to the APC campaign fund for transparency sack. All of them are guilty of this act!!! We are watching in 3D cool angry cool
Hmmm did somebody hack your account? This is the first time I've see you accepting that APC is wrong.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by sammyj: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
I never said they are wrong. I only meant they need to extend it to others!!! shocked shocked
saintandsinnerz:

Hmmm did somebody hack your account? This is the first time I've see you accepting that APC is wrong.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Is this all we'll get for Four years? Fighting corruption without any developmental projects?
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by saintandsinnerz: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
sammyj:
I never said they are wrong. I only meant they need to extend it to others!!! shocked shocked
Yes by asking to extend it means what they doing now - only fighting the opposition is wrong
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by DerrickzB: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
bender79:
Wike is a coward and a local champion, why has he never spoken against this govt.

Because he is not a political bigot like the APC chieftains... He is more of GEJ.. than PMB.. Chew on that..
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by bender79: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
DerrickzB:

Because he is not a political bigot like the APC chieftains... He is more of GEJ.. than PMB.. Chew on that..
My friend keep quiet didn't he see what fayose is doing? When it reaches local politics now, he will start showing muscle.

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by RZArecta(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
ddippset:
[s]it's either he funded the NDA or he paid the supreme court judges. Choose one.[/s]
spouting rubbish won't make you intelligent Mr I too know
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Anseth(m): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
And The ass-lickers and poop-eaters see nothing wrong. Identify them as they defend a man intent of stripping their region of everything.

1. IG of Police - North
2. DG of DSS - North
3. Chief of Army Staff - North
4. NSA - North
5. Immigration - North
6. Civil Defense - North
7. Defense Minister - North.
8. prisons - North
9. Customs - North
10. Minister of Interior - North
11. Chief of Air staff - North
12. Chief of defence - North
13 EFCC

Odd man out...
14.Chief of Defense Staff: South West
Breaking News:

President Buhari Appoints Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority.

Congrats to all presidential appointees. You are the best in Nigeria and products of Merit.

.....next topic please.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by emajoe: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Esseite:
Am begining to believe we are just fighting opposition.

2bn was withdrawn from imo state through okorocha's aides as publicized in May, we have not heard about it till date, not even a single invitation

Maybe the other divide were right afterall..

And that statement of APC on opposition cannot dictate to the presidency on how corruption should be fought and arrest being made on both divides" is totally wrong.

We may just be fighting opposition.

You didn't check to know and confirm that CORRUPTION and OPPOSITION have same number of alphabets.
PMB is fighting both irrespective of which of the two sides he pushes from after all OSINBADE was somebody's name before.
FIGHT ON GENERAL!!!
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by bashydemy1: 1:36am On Jun 25, 2016
NextGovernor:
Later they will say this is not witchhurt. Going after PDP states. This is not fight against corruption but intimidation. Why not start from 2014 during Amaechi after confirmed large sum withdrawers during election period.
Do you even think before typing? Who was the President in 2014 and why can't he probe or investigate ameachi... Wike set up panel to probe ameachi but came back with nothing...

Mind you did you read the news very sha? Did you see the name of attorney General mention there? he is in PMB Government and likely to be PDP and if true he is going for sure. Now i think it's getting clearer how Wike win at the supreme court.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Phobia1: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2016
RZArecta:
Rivers people love Nyesom Wike, no amount of intimidation by foreigners and inconsequential efulefus like Amaechi will make us despise our action governor
Ur stupidity is like peak, its in you.
What in this world could a person or even group of person withdrawn 11b for? Wat business will you say dey want to use it to pay for? Its not 11k my dear. Wats is bank transfer thr for? or will u say mayb d contractor doesnt hav a bank account(if dats d case)?
Dis is absolute nonsense nd riddiculous. Forget bein tribalistic or witch-huntin here.
And its d same govt dat wil preach cashless policy.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by RZArecta(m): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Phobia1:

[s]Ur stupidity is like peak, its in you.
What in this world could a person or even group of person withdrawn 11b for? Wat business will you say dey want to use it to pay for? Its not 11k my dear. Wats is bank transfer thr for? or will u say mayb d contractor doesnt hav a bank account(if dats d case)?
Dis is absolute nonsense nd riddiculous. Forget bein tribalistic or witch-huntin here.
And its d same govt dat wil preach cashless policy. [/s]
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by DerrickzB: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2016
bender79:
My friend keep quiet didn't he see what fayose is doing? When it reaches local politics now, he will start showing muscle.

You r lame.. Those that do don't talk much.. Am.not saying fayose cannot do anything.. But you don't want to mess with wike.. He is ready to work with the presidency as long as its to d benefit of his citizens.. unlike amaechi that went all out on GEJ.. Without having rivers peoole in his heart.. meamwhile... u think with ur anus.. perhaps u should start sitting with ur head..
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by DaudaAbu(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2016
In summary this is how the money was withdrawn,

The document indicated that Fubara commenced the alleged suspicious withdrawals with

N1bn on October 15, 2015,

N1bn on October 21, 2015.

N269m on November 2, 2015;

N300m on November 3, 2015,

N500m on November 4, 2015.

N200m on December 12; 2015

N240m on December 22 2015

N460m on December 23 2015

Fubara also allegedly withdrew

N6.1bn from the same Rivers State’s account between January 5, 2016 and February 9, 2016 in 11 tranches.As follows

N849.5m withdrawn on January 5, 2016;

N300m on January 7, 2016;

N250m on January 14, 2016;

N750m on January 15, 2016,

N200m on January 22, 2016.

N500m on February 1;

N600m on February 2;

N300m on February 4;

N200m on February 5;

N1bn on February 8;

N1.2bn on February 9.

Also N1.5bn on or about January 27, 2016,

by one Mr. Samuel Anya of 69B Forces Avenue, old GRA, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, from the state’s account with CBN through the transfer of the money to his account

0248922015 with Zenith Bank.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]”
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by ErepaTV: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2016
mrvitalis:
Wike answer ur name
Please ivyy needs your vote and support in the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

Just copy and paste the voting format in the thread. Thank you.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by DaudaAbu(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2016
Phobia1:

Ur stupidity is like peak, its in you.
And its d same govt dat wil preach cashless policy.

Cash transactions are discouraged in many country's as far as possible

This is becos the money is hardly traceable and can be used for a lot of illicit activities.

Weapons purchase, sponsorship of terrorism /militancy, drug running, payment to assasins, etc etc

What did the gov't needs so much cash for few days in between?
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
DrRasheed:
I like hearing this words every weekend.
1. Sack.
2. Fire.
3. Appoint.
4. Arrest
5. Invite.
6. Quizzes.
7. Seize.
8. Ban.
Powerful words in Nigeria's politic

Yet people are hungry.

Naija which way ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newspaper Vendors Blame Online Media For Drop In Sales / Fuel Scarcity In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Who Is A Lagosian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.