Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal (22400 Views)

Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Enrichlee(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=Speakdatruth post=46881222]d way dis government is digging everywhere, dey will soon discover oil

Maybe they want to discover mungo park!
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by ybalogs(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2016
All we hear is billions billions now on faces of newspapers and online media and non in circulation. This oppression is getting too much. Why some people will come online to defend these people is what I don't get.

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by dammytosh: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2016
zmtoz:
But why iss the money been withdrawn in cash naa? Really suspicious indeed

I am just tired for this country.

Poverty is really messing with people's mind.

Why on earth will 11 bilion naira be withdrawn in cash with the economic situation.

Some eediots will even say stop witch hunt and face economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Speakdatruth: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
Wike answer ur name
Mr vitalis sir, pls I wud like u to take a min of ur time 2moro to vote Ivyy as Miss Nairaland, will gladly appreciate
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by sammft99: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2016
WHEN WILL ANY OF THIS WORD BE APPLIED TO AMAECHI ROTIMI?

DrRasheed:
I like hearing this words every weekend.
1. Sack.
2. Fire.
3. Appoint.
4. Arrest
5. Invite.
6. Quizzes.
7. Seize.
8. Ban.
Powerful words in Nigeria's politic
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Speakdatruth: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=Enrichlee post=46881416][/quote]

lol, I tell u bro
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by funkybully(f): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Amechi withdrew millions of Dollars from Rivers govt to match Atiku dollar for dollar. While Atiku was dishing out $5000 Amechi was dolling out $10,000 to delegates. The so called "war chest" carried by Amechi from Rivers to Lagos is what?

Why is EFCC blind to the indictment against Amechi?

Political witch hunt will lead this zoo to chaos soon.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Almonda: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Whether APC or PDP is witch-hunting i care less, All i know is that public money which were being siphoned or embezzled are being recovered. Any wailers who come out here to cry witch hunting should just go and jump into the Lagoon.

Well done President Buhari and Administration.

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by rejosom(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2016
Taryur3:
Witch hunting...Amechi too should be probe.Wike is working and I think he can defend himself...what type of nonsense is this with APC family.this is how they will probe till the next 3yrs without any achievement.

Take a deep breath.

Relaxed?

It's well.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by rejosom(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by olamds(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2016
If people can Just have Pure Heart This World Would Have A Better Place....
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by RedCapChief(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

A reasonable person, which I doubt you're, would rather ask whether or not this really happened; and not whether or it's a witch-hunt.

Instead of insulting people, simply google "Okorocha's aides pocket 2bn" and educate yourself. His aides were arrested by the EFCC. "Sai baba-ism" is not intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Tokt: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2016
zmtoz:
But why is the money been withdrawn in cash naa? Really suspicious indeed

So that wikes thievery will be difficult to trace. Can u imagine........ CASH.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Tokt: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2016
RZArecta:
I haven't seen any money developing wings but I've seen massive infrastructural developments and improvements in Rivers state since Wike came to power and of course this whole thing is political, don't be naive

Like this open gutter Road wike is building all over as against Amaechi underground drainages roads?

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by sapientia(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Rubbish...
Where you monitoring Rivers?
Publish the withdrawal of all the states and who withdrew what during same period.
If it be found that Rivers own is suspicious... go after the person.
Imagine the Attorney General now have access to the workings of the CBN and not the Finance minister.
Was it not the finance minister that would have petitioned the EFCC to probe and not even order.

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by buksaylor001: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2016
eleko1:
Rotimi Ameachi is a thief undecided he left empty treasury undecided Probe Rotimi undecided .

If he left empty treasury ,what are they withdrawing from CBN? Though am not his fan.

And then why cash?

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by RZArecta(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tokt:

[s]Like this open gutter Road wike is building all over as against Amaechi underground drainages roads?[/s]
it seems gutter is your number one problem in life, please call Amaechi to buy blanket for your gutter

3 Likes

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by ogwomba(m): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=Tokt post=46881922]

Like this open gutter Road wike is building all over as against Amaechi underground drainages roads?
[/quo

This must be Circular Road by Power encounter.

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by OBAGADAFFI: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
I dont get it, is the FG now investigating rivers state funds, were those funds part of Dansuki loot.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by IVORY2009(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tokt:

Same picture everyday, are u not tired?
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Tokt: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
[s]
RZArecta:
it seems gutter is your number one problem in life, please call Amaechi to buy blanket for your gutter
[/s]

U should be excited seeing wikes project u were praising earlier now. grin
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Dakad: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Personally, I have issue with the way PDP members and their sympathizers response to allegations. The response s are usually off the allegations raised. The response of the Rivers state commissioner in not different from their norm. I'm tired of hearing persecution, witch-haunting, EFCC is agent of APC as so on. Well meaning Nigeria want these people to focus on whether the allegations are true or not. Since EFCC now do median try instead of real investigation and procecution, I expect the accused fellows too to always prove to the public with fact that the allegation is false instead of crying woo

In as much I may not support the perceived selected fight against corruption but we have to start somewhere. Frankly speaking and to be fair to ourselves, we shouldn't expect PMB to start the anti-corruption war with the loyal APC members. APC government should fight this anti-corruption war their way but we want to see them doing something in that line and we should support them. I'm so sure that one day APC will leave power, so they will be probe also. And Nigeriand will be the winner at the end of the day

3 Likes

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Truly1: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
sammyj:
Although i support this government for his corruption fight. However, they should not only investigate PDP campaign fund they should do likewise to the APC campaign fund for transparency sack. All of them are guilty of this act!!! We are watching in 3D cool angry cool
What are you watching? Please don't misinform the public because nobody is investigating PDP campaign fund but the Arms Deal Fund. If you know the numbers of lives lost and property destroyed due insurgency and security challenges you won't be here saying all these. When FGN starts to investigate campaign fund, its going to be for all the political parties and not just one. President Muhammadu Buhari is divinely brought to sanitise Nigeria once and for all and no amount of intimidation, name calling, embarrassment and all negative comments would stop him. No amount of resistance or fight that corruption puts up its bound to be the looser under the current dispensation so that Nigeria can be great again.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Tokt: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
IVORY2009:

Same picture everyday, are u not tired?

Oponu, shouldn't u be concerned if it's true or not?
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by otagbuegede: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
dammytosh:

They will not see cash withdrawal
What they will see is witch hunt.
Senile minds

senile mind Indeed I laff at your Inteligent mind. If you fail to see this witchunting and harrasment of only PDP governors I suggest yu re evaluate ur supposed sanity
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by tonio2wo: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tokt:

how would underground drainage prevent this? as long as there is no place for the water to flow out to flood will occur. tell ur land sellers to stop selling roads and water ways to people. because its buildings that block these waterways.
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by IVORY2009(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tokt:

Oponu, shouldn't u be concerned if it's true or not?

Lackey! Why should I, wen u have used same pix for more than 15 post and 6 thread here in NL!
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Tokt: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
tonio2wo:

how would underground drainage prevent this? as long as there is no place for the water to flow out to flood will occur. tell ur land sellers to stop selling roads and water ways to people. because its buildings that block these waterways.

I can see u are ignorant. Let me cure u.
This place was never like this. Wike directed the contractor that handled the elimgbu to Eliozu Road to channel his drainage into this serene estate. That is wikes legacy.

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by Tokt: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
IVORY2009:

Lackey! Why should I, wen u have used same pix for more than 15 post and 6 thread here in NL!

Oponu, if the owner of NL isn't complaining that i am sharing wikes legacy all over, who the Ffuck are u to complain?

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by IVORY2009(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tokt:

Oponu, if the owner of NL isn't complaining that i am sharing wikes legacy all over, who the Ffuck are u to complain?

Leckey! nairaland owners does not need to complain before you make use of ur common sense that; other forum users have taken note of the pix d very first time, u posted it, instead of spamming every thread with the pix over and over again!

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by emmykk(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:
Embezzlement of Funds is a crime punishable even after life...

so rivers state has no right to withdraw it money and spend it again.....what sort or probe is this.?.

or rivers state dont have that kind of money?
Re: Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal by eleko1: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Read/think slowly when u quote somebody.Dnt rush ok.Those with insight will tell u better.Thank u
buksaylor001:

If he left empty treasury ,what are they withdrawing from CBN? Though am not his fan.

And then why cash?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East / Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Atiku's Lawsuit Challenging Tinubu's Attendance Of Chicago University Thrown Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.