Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU (49058 Views)

Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Political Diagram Of Brexit And The EU / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by kingsilly(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
lolawilliams:
No more champions league for england teams

Seriously Lola, pls just stick to NBA grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by dotcomnamename: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
lolawilliams:

You are 100% wrong

3 Likes

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Imagine how the front page is ruined all thanks to the nonsense posts that fills it. It's not a must to comment and if u must let it meaningful. I don't have anything to add to this subject matter rather than this message.

Seun pls find something to do about this. Front page comments must always be meaningful

4 Likes

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by bogolobango(m): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
@theoneJabulani Mr copy and paste the effects will be on both sides and for me England has not nothing to lose like that so called country called france

So bros u need rest
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Weird....nobody has said end time things yet.

Are the ET crew breaking away from NL
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by amazingspiderma: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
The financial consequences is not irreparable. The economy can recover with time if the government review it relationship with individual European nations,Commonwealth and the Chinese.
However the issue of security is a bigger treat,and pose far greater consequences for the UK.

They chose the lesser of two evils.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by lolawilliams(f): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingsilly:

Seriously Lola, pls just stick to NBA grin grin
Lol. You find me reach here
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by martineverest(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
lolawilliams:
its uefa champions leage,not european union champions league....turkey,israel and russia are not part of eu

2 Likes

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by bsalawu: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Interesting cool
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Jacko01: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Copy and paste things just to make frontpage

Do u know half the things tou wrote up der

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tycike:
Now those eastern Europeans that frustrated my life when I was studying in UK will know what it is to be an immigrant.

grin grin grin grin grin Their problems have just begun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by lolawilliams(f): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
dotcomnamename:

You are 100% wrong
Correct me
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by emekaD3(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
lolawilliams:

Actually, They can still participate, England is still technically in Europe
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by CoCoLav(f): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
I may be wrong but I'm guessing the Paris and Brussels attacks had a lot of impact on the people's decision.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Zizer17(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
lolawilliams:
Madam brexit no concern champions league..russia is nt under EU buh their club dey champions league
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by logica(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
You forgot; postponement of the coming of the Antichrist. grin

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by titsqueez(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lets look at the impact on non eu countries like Nigeria. The excess influx of unskilled eu migrants to Britain is, I would say, wholly responsible for the recent harsh immigration rules targeted on non eu countries. This I believe will eventually be relaxed as the uk government will be looking to tap into money from non eu students who have contributed enormously to research and development in uk universities.
Also skilled workers from non eu countries will I believe see a relaxation of rules for coming to live and work in the UK.

2 Likes

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
United Kingdom leaving the EU has grave consequences.

You can read this article
http://www.fxjoabokifx.com/2016/06/the-cost-of-brexit.html

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by lolawilliams(f): 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Zizer17:

Madam brexit no concern champions league..russia is nt under EU buh their club dey champions league
Wow. Alright smiley
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by lolawilliams(f): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
emekaD3:

Actually, They can still participate, England is still technically in Europe
Alright. smiley
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by hotwax: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
A wise decision by Britain. They just escaped from the claws of globalist.

Globalization has failed. You creating a multicultural society in the west, yet Iran and their counterpart refused to be globalized.

You force muslim immigrants on America, Europe and other western countries, yet Saudi, Iran and co are not taking Christian immigrant.

Globalization will never work.

This has set a stage for Donald Trump.
People were boasting Briexit will never win just like they are saying Trump will not win...you can see how Briexit won.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by PencilBox: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
who is Britain.. is it an artiste?
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by sexyjob(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
lolawilliams:
Wait wait wait, you are not serious, are you?

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by kingsilly(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
lolawilliams:

Lol. You find me reach here

It's a front page topic, so I couldn't have missed it, oya let's head back to our zone wink
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Etinosajay(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
refiner:
Thats Serious... shocked shocked

Why did they leave?

Because they want to leave
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Afam4eva(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
lolawilliams:
kai. I hope you know that eu means european union and not europe.
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by lolawilliams(f): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
sexyjob:
Wait wait wait, you are not serious, are you?
Lol. I was serious, I thought they would be disqualified from participating in the UEFA champ league
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by NwaNimo1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Zizer17:

Even Israel dey play for european competition - and they are in the middle east!
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
who cares
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by sexyjob(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jacko01:
Copy and paste things just to make frontpage

Do u know half the things tou wrote up der
hahahahahahaha! I can't stop laughing! you made my day.
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by tunene66: 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
There is a point that needs to be corrected. The referendum was not conducted only for Britain but the United Kingdom. Britain or Great Britain comprises of England, Scotland and Wales. The United Kingdom comprises of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, hence the proper nomenclature is the UNITED KINGDOM of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Because the referendum was on EU, Gibraltar was included. So its not a Brexit, its a UKexit

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident / Liberian President Whines Waist, Jumps Up As He Dances To Buga Song (Pix, Video) / Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.