Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU (49050 Views)

Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Political Diagram Of Brexit And The EU / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Harold20: 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lilimax:
This Brexit saga is somehow to me embarassed No comment yet! Does it mean PM Jo Cox was just murdered for nothing... cry

MP and not PM...

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by MrTour: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
The impact of Britain leaving the EU has been felt in other countries through the slump of Pound Sterling but there is one country where the slump in Pounds hasn't been felt and will never be felt, Guess the country?

If you guessed right you are genius but if you guessed wrong you will soon know.

The country is Nigeria, everything in this damn country called Nigeria is so artificial undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by level10: 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
ollah1:
Imagine how the front page is ruined all thanks to the nonsense posts that fills it. It's not a must to comment and if u must let it meaningful. I don't have anything to add to this subject matter rather than this message.

Seun pls find something to do about this. Front page comments must always be meaningful
you sound so hurt !!!!! Well seun said i should tell u ma bi nu..
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
lol no mind am

Jacko01:
Copy and paste things just to make frontpage

Do u know half the things tou wrote up der

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
lolawilliams:
No more champions league for england teams
hi lola,
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by shaybebaby(f): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Well I for one still want to be part of the EU so today I am announcing my strategic decision, I will marry my EU boyfriend this afternoon grin grin.
This is called bet spreading, I need me a get out of jail free card should this island go to pots, I'll be exercising my freshly acquired rights on the mainland. grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by TheSunSon: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Biafra will soon follow suit,Nigeria can only drag it for so long,it will eventually happen esp if brexit stands.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by refiner(f): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Etinosajay:

Because they want to leave

Lol... Nice answer grin cheesy

Remember me on saturday sha smiley smiley
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
level10:
you sound so hurt !!!!! Well seun said i should tell u ma bi nu..

Brain dead u are
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by haibe(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Acca students...

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by onila(f): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tycike:
Now those eastern Europeans that frustrated my life when I was studying in UK will know what it is to be an immigrant.
how did they frustrate you
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by chidextec: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
BIAFRIAEXIT NEXT IN THE LINE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by grandstar(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tycike:
Now those eastern Europeans that frustrated my life when I was studying in UK will know what it is to be an immigrant.

They are everywhere especially the Romanians.

There would have been no Brexit but for immigration

I have nothing against immigrants though.
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by level10: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
ollah1:

Brain dead u are
lol,was only trying to make u laff,sorry if i made u feel worse off.
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Lobasco(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
lolawilliams:

Source? Lol where did u learn that? undecided
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by nwatiti(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
wetin concern aboki with closeup
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by level10: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
ollah1:

Brain dead u are
sorry, my intention was to lighten u up a bit and probably make u laff a little,no vex say i make u feel worse off!!!!
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by fF01(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingsilly:

Seriously Lola, pls just stick to NBA grin grin
lmao!
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by dragunov: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Edubrazilnwa:
IPOB hope don dey,this one na confirm yardstick......we can get it through Referendum it must not be through War!!!

All hail Biafra and whoever wants to disintegrate from Nigeria
Bros, now i know you've got nadda upstairs. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by seanez: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by seanez: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by wristbangle: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
lolawilliams:

There is still going to be champion's league for them because UEFA recognises UK as part of Europe but the adverse effect will be buying Non british players will cost premiership team more and the cost to acquire their british players will be less. This in return will reduce competitiveness in English football among their European elites

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by richidinho(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
refiner:
Thats Serious... shocked shocked

Why did they leave?

influx of immigrants to EU grin
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by franklin000(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
what then do they stand to gain for leave the EU
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by wristbangle: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
refiner:
Thats Serious... shocked shocked

Why did they leave?

Because they feel it will filter act of terrorism in their land, increase employment rate for their indigenes and improve their economy.

3 Likes

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by jollymizzle(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
I belive The Brits were coercerd to join in the first place.what advantages would refugees from Romania and other poor countries offer them?they just woke up to the fact that they got the bad end of the deal.being father Christmas all in the name of earning regional power apparently didn't work.
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Validated: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
hotwax:
A wise decision by Britain. They just escaped from the claws of globalist.

Globalization has failed. You creating a multicultural society in the west, yet Iran and their counterpart refused to be globalized.

You force muslim immigrants on America, Europe and other western countries, yet Saudi, Iran and co are not taking Christian immigrant.

Globalization will never work.

This has set a stage for Donald Trump.
People were boasting Briexit will never win just like they are saying Trump will not win...you can see how Briexit won.

Donald Trump has already hailed the Briexit votes. Indeed, the new generation want "change" and it is sweeping across the world, not minding the consequences, they want CHANGE. As at thsi morning the British Pound has been severely "pounded" to 1985. Expect the same surprise results in US come November. Seems ISIL/ISIS and Arab is helping people rethink this whole concepts globalisation.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by OBAGADAFFI: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
The Brits always think they're smart and everyone is foolish.

With these move, the British will not find it easy making decisions in Europe
Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Ademusiwa1: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by Toscoas2(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
If they like, let them leave world to heaven, that's their problem. Nigeria issue is ok for me. I cannot kill myself because of oyinbo people.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU by adegeye38(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
AT A TIME WHEN ALBION'S NEEDS IS AT ITS MOST GREATEST ARTHUR WILL RISE AGAIN!, the unity of the united kingdoms its been threartened by the EU exit, and in so doing ALBION(GREAT BRITAIN) is threatened, its time for KING ARTHUR to rise again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident / Liberian President Whines Waist, Jumps Up As He Dances To Buga Song (Pix, Video) / Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.