Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex (66377 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by JoeCutie(m): 1:37am On Jun 25, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Signs of END TIME
embarassed angry

2 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by 1miccza: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2016
JoeCutie:
Your own best friend! embarassed angry

Of all the women out there? And you'd still comfortably sit with this your friend, look him in the eye, gist and laugh over a drink, and pretend like all is well... Without qualms? Wow! I really don't know how people do it.

If you trust people, you're in trouble. If you don't trust people, you're in trouble. God, why not share these things and make it one man to one woman. Allocate it judiciously, and anybody that goes to another's dies instantly.

Marriage is not a mere relationship (dating). Marriage is a sacred union. It is a sacrament. Do whatever you wish while in a mere relationship, but as soon as it's blessed as a union, be careful what you do.

And here, you'd still be asked to "temper justice with mercy". How? I guess it's not easy to make heaven after all. The things you'd be asked to overlook and let go..
. embarassed

If only they would understand or listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by JoeCutie(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2016
1miccza:

If only they would understand or listen
Azzineh! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by 1miccza: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2016
JoeCutie:
Azzineh! embarassed

We don talk,we don preach,we don shout for wiAaaaaa?
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Bobxin: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I will only believe if you can show proof(s) that really shows he was stuck in the gate of heaven wink nowadays, too many stories we're just fabricated.

I want to see that his dong was really trapped in that flower tongue

Buh what do people gain from fabricating a story?
IS HIS DONG A FISH HOOK THAT SHOULD STUCK INSIDE HER FLOWER?
I may want to believe you,
I only hear stories like this in Nigerian movies
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bobxin:

Buh what do people gain from fabricating a story?
IS HIS DONG A FISH HOOK THAT SHOULD STUCK INSIDE HER FLOWER?
I may want to believe you,
I only hear stories like this in Nigerian movies

wink yeah me too. Nowadays, most bloggers will just fabricate a story to lift their blog site. This is very common. So, if it's only a hearsay without any proof of pictures, then I will not believe on it. To see it to believe boo grin
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by ijustdey: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
calabardick:

You're wrong, I once dated a lovely lady that her husband died, she had 5 children, her honeypot was far better than the open sepulcher our young ladies that have no children are carrying around.

I miss her so much!

why did you leave her then? when you miss her soo much
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by calabardick(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2016
ijustdey:

why did you leave her then? when you miss her soo much

I relocated to another area, am 12 hours drive away from where she is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.