Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex (66383 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by gifttracy(f): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Don't believe this shiiit
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Akinola660: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by alaskido(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
In Bob Marley's voice, your best friend can be your worst enemy and your worst enemy can be your best friend. grin Chai after 7 children her kpekus still dey scratch her.
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
i just came to view pics angry.op were is d pixs?
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by alobright17(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

What crew boo? grin

So you don't know there are Idonbilivit crew here?they're the picture or I don't believe it members,which means any news without pictures attached to it are fake.

There are some few other groups here e.g awon werey,knights e.t.c. grin

bae just joined the pishure or Idonbilivit group grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by VickyRotex(f): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I was in nairaland prison for one month you didn't bother to visit me even for once. Now that I'm back walahi I go show you oba

Bwhahahahahaha. I visit you 10 times sef. Maybe lala dint deliver my message angry. I brought Ewa Agonyi and Agege Bread each time. tongue So you no see am cry
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Passingshit(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
A church elder. But it's stunning how women can be gullible. You know this is a so-called man of God, you attend his church, donate offerings of cash, gifts and toto. Women!
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Passingshit(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by linearity: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
dre11:

An Elder in church has been caught stuck inside his friend's wife during an adulterous sex

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/nice-reward-man-gets-stuck-in-friends-wife-during-illicit-sex-id5187937.html

In this age of phone cameras, video, etc...no single picture? And they were stucked in the full glare of people, the whole time someone went to find the husband, then the time it took him to come back, plus the additional time for the sacrifice...I think I am with the, 'picture or Idonbeliviti' crowd on this one.
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by masterENOCH(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Efikman:
Ekpo nka owo.
that's what it's called.
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Peacefulgold(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
People get mind sha ni .....elder for church for dat Mata....
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
alobright17:

So you don't know there are Idonbilivit crew here?they're the picture or I don't believe it members,which means any news without pictures attached to it are fake.

There are some few other groups here e.g awon werey,knights e.t.c. grin

bae just joined the pishure or Idonbilivit group grin

Oh Idont know about those groups. Maybe u and I could start a group grin tongue by just saying Hi.Hi. .Lol!
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by alobright17(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Oh Idont know about those groups. Maybe u and I could start a group grin tongue by just saying Hi.Hi. .Lol!

Funny bae,Let's see how that works. grin smiley
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
JoeCutie:
Your own best friend! embarassed angry

Of all the women out there? And you'd still comfortably sit with this your friend, look him in the eye, gist and laugh over a drink, and pretend like all is well... Without qualms? Wow! I really don't know how people do it.

If you trust people, you're in trouble. If you don't trust people, you're in trouble. God, why not share these things and make it one man to one woman. Allocate it judiciously, and anybody that goes to another's dies instantly.

Marriage is not a mere relationship (dating). Marriage is a sacred union. It is a sacrament. Do whatever you wish while in a mere relationship, but as soon as it's blessed as a union, be careful what you do.

And here, you'd still be asked to "temper justice with mercy". How? I guess it's not easy to make heaven after all. The things you'd be asked to overlook and let go..
. embarassed

Signs of END TIME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Sirmuel1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
JoeCutie:
Your own best friend! embarassed angry

Of all the women out there? And you'd still comfortably sit with this your friend, look him in the eye, gist and laugh over a drink, and pretend like all is well... Without qualms? Wow! I really don't know how people do it.

If you trust people, you're in trouble. If you don't trust people, you're in trouble. God, why not share these things and make it one man to one woman. Allocate it judiciously, and anybody that goes to another's dies instantly.

Marriage is not a mere relationship (dating). Marriage is a sacred union. It is a sacrament. Do whatever you wish while in a mere relationship, but as soon as it's blessed as a union, be careful what you do.

And here, you'd still be asked to "temper justice with mercy". How? I guess it's not easy to make heaven after all. The things you'd be asked to overlook and let go..
. embarassed

Thanks for this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by IYANGBALI: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
VickyRotex:

Bwhahahahahaha. I visit you 10 times sef. Maybe lala dint deliver my message angry. I brought Ewa Agonyi and Agege Bread each time. tongue So you no see am cry
Abeg comot for here,which raw agaonyi and bread did you broughted for me
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by sekundosekundo: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Instant judgement if you ask me.
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by W3irDo: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pikchure?
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Bespiel: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Chai
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Y from dis place. Am nt among dos dat are checking names.
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by pepigeorge(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
This people too like sexx abi na the dog wen dem dey eat
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Thobiy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I will only believe if you can show proof(s) that really shows he was stuck in the gate of heaven wink nowadays, too many stories we're just fabricated.

I want to see that his dong was really trapped in that flower tongue
naso
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by GBAGAAUN(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
No picture
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by GBAGAAUN(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by VickyRotex(f): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Abeg comot for here,which raw agaonyi and bread did you broughted for me

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by calabardick(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
ijustdey:

what kind of sweetness is a man finding from a woman who have had 7kids..

is it that her honeypot is so sweet that the 7 times she birth has no meaning to him.

shameless pig

You're wrong, I once dated a lovely lady that her husband died, she had 5 children, her honeypot was far better than the open sepulcher our young ladies that have no children are carrying around.

I miss her so much!
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
OGA it have tayed...... When dem dun dey faya nai mk am recommend her 4u. U go dey do d spending, he go dey do d firing. Gbam
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by IYANGBALI: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
VickyRotex:

undecided undecided undecided
comot jo
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by imohrol(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
it better that judgement will begin in church. fellow nairalanders asking for pix re saying that is impossible? in dis present society where we fine ourselves.......
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by ahamonyeka(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by diva90: 12:23am On Jun 25, 2016
ijustdey:

what kind of sweetness is a man finding from a woman who have had 7kids..

is it that her honeypot is so sweet that the 7 times she birth has no meaning to him.

shameless pig

Another thought even arises.... Who knows if the 7 kids from the woman are truly her husband's kids. The man needs to conduct paternity test in all the kids. It looks like the affair has been going on for the duration of the marriage
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by JoeCutie(m): 1:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Thanks for this!
smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.