Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* (898 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Access Bank CEO Shares A Marriage Proposal Video That Took Place In A Branch / Ladies Come And Answer This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by NevetsIbot(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Now, yesterday, I was at a unisex saloon. the owner of the saloon, one light hottie and her friend were talking about a girl who recently killed herself cos her bf broke up... Then they switched to money allocation in a relationship...

The Oga, obviously very financially stable said her boyfriend buys everything for her down to her panties.. I shock... The other lady said ''as long as we are doing the 'DO', he has to spend on me''

Fear grip me.

They later said..... ''his money if for them but their own money is for themselves. They said their boyfriends finances their parents,brothers and them... Shhhu?? And that if they have over 80 billion naira, they can't share it with him because ''he didnt work for it and men like to be rubbed on the head''

Now, here's my question... Why do many girls have this stupid mentality. Who taught you guys how to steal

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by foolinlove(f): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2016
I thought that was a Muslim thing that husband's money is ours, wife's money is hers. I may be wrong.
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by whogoscam: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2016
I don't believe your fabricated story. No two ladies would have such a loud conversation especially the boss of the salon. Try harder.

Also, go and work. Go and get rich.

Just be fvcking and fvcking and dumping them.

WOMEN ARE DESIGNED FOR SEX AND SEX ONLY THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE NO OTHER USEFULNESS OF THEMSELVES OTHER THAN THEIR VAGINA AND THEIR BOOBS.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by whogoscam: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:
I thought that was a Muslim thing that husband's money is ours, wife's money is hers. I may be wrong.

Religion is a scam.
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Its not a stup1d mentality boo. We are raised to handle financial. wink now if the couple has children, isn't it that we ladies are the one controlling the money? We ladies are good in financial planning.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by temple11: 11:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Same person that taught your mum.
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Traditionally and Spiritually, the man is the Head and should provide for HIS household. This includes his wife and Children, if he can extend to his parents, in laws then friends, those are secondary.

For the woman, her role is to help her husband with domestic needs and submit to him.

These days, women don't have to be dependent on their men financially. Women work these days, and in my opinion, where ever your heart is, that's where your money goes. So it's not a bad thing to augment what your hubby can provide. You can add more to the feeding money, add more to the money for running the house, add more to your joint savings account for family plans for the future. Then with your money, you can take care of your parents, siblings and in laws.

If you truly love someone, this case, your husband and kids, you won't be selfish saying "my money is my money and your money is our money".

This doesn't mean that the hubby shouldn't take care of his wife's needs. He should still give her what he can afford for her upkeep and beauty care needs. If its not enough, she can augment with her own money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by Blessedgurl(f): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
The Lady above has said it all. If only i can like that post more than once.
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by NevetsIbot(m): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:
these ladies are christians o... I was just shocked ehn... I just thanked God I'm single
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by NevetsIbot(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
whogoscam:
I don't believe your fabricated story. No two ladies would have such a loud conversation especially the boss of the salon. Try harder.

Also, go and work. Go and get rich.

Just be fvcking and fvcking and dumping them.

WOMEN ARE DESIGNED FOR SEX AND SEX ONLY THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE NO OTHER USEFULNESS OF THEMSELVES OTHER THAN THEIR VAGINA AND THEIR BOOBS.
dude. I wonder who you're trying to school here. Definitely not me. I'm a PUA... A good one at that. And I can brag of Many flows of income at my young age so don't tell me to work uhn.

And If only ''fvcking and dumping' is the only thing you can give a woman, I wonder if that makes you a man.

I don't fabricate stories. I'm super close to them ladies and they were saying it ''as a matter of fact'' to me...

Change your mentality bruh, not everyone is fake or looking for attention.
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by NevetsIbot(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Its not a stup1d mentality boo. We are raised to handle financial. wink now if the couple has children, isn't it that we ladies are the one controlling the money? We ladies are good in financial planning.
we aint talking about planning here dear... We talking about ''girls collecting money and money from their boyfriends''
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by NevetsIbot(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
temple11:
Same person that taught your mum.
ion know if you're male or female buh I'm not gonna bash you cos ion want another ban... Ask those who were on my previous post.... Don't toy with my mum.... you're a kid internally, that's all your little brain could muster to type. Smh.ion know who talked about mothers here. Immature kid
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by NevetsIbot(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

nice comment. But I'm not against spending on a lady, I mean lady.... not a girl... I'm not against providing for a wife.. But saying the guy shoult foot all ger bills, buy her all she wants, finance her parents and siblings.... And her ,oney wouldnt help in suporting the family.... How's that... that's exactly what those 'girls said....
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:

nice comment. But I'm not against spending on a lady, I mean lady.... not a girl... I'm not against providing for a wife.. But saying the guy shoult foot all ger bills, buy her all she wants, finance her parents and siblings.... And her ,oney wouldnt help in suporting the family.... How's that... that's exactly what those 'girls said....

So what will they be using their money for, who are they working for? Those are basically blood sucking Karishikas.
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by whogoscam: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:
dude. I wonder who you're trying to school here. Definitely not me. I'm a PUA... A good one at that. And I can brag of Many flows of income at my young age so don't tell me to work uhn.

And If only ''fvcking and dumping' is the only thing you can give a woman, I wonder if that makes you a man.

I don't fabricate stories. I'm super close to them ladies and they were saying it ''as a matter of fact'' to me...

Change your mentality bruh, not everyone is fake or looking for attention.

I repeat, go and work. Go get rich. You are still a kid.

You are wailing about how women want money. If you are so rich it shouldn't be your problem. Also, you are closer to them ladies, how is that working out for you? Why didn't you ask your question to the ladies? Why come to nairaland?

Get a life boy
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by whogoscam: 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Between a girl and a lady, who needs spending? And who needs to be independent? Get a life boy.

You can spend on a lady who should be independent at her age but not a girl who is still a girl and cannot be independent. So much for your I.Q
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by NevetsIbot(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
whogoscam:

Between a girl and a lady, who needs spending? And who needs to be independent? Get a life boy.

You can spend on a lady who should be independent at her age but not a girl who is still a girl and cannot be independent. So much for your I.Q
lol.... Brainiac... Look at you. Insight, you no get!!!! I didnt mention 'independent' did I?.... The lady I'm talking about is one who is A woman allrounda.... Who doesnt have that mentality... The girl I'm talking about is a female who believes a guy is to foot all her bills...

Stop cackling about like a hurt chicken. If you don't have understanding..... Ask for it. Adult kid. Haha.
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by NevetsIbot(m): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
whogoscam:

I repeat, go and work. Go get rich. You are still a kid.

You are wailing about how women want money. If you are so rich it shouldn't be your problem. Also, you are closer to them ladies, how is that working out for you? Why didn't you ask your question to the ladies? Why come to nairaland?

Get a life boy
lol... adult kid.. Deep inside, yo're hurt... No one understands ladies. Even Robert Green doesnt! Lol... I'm wailing... Haha... Does this look like wailing? See this guy sha. if you were rich, would you squander it on a 'girl' what do you mean by rich... Dyu even know what it means to be rich, if you're poor in thoughts but rich, its nothing... Since you're poor in thoughts, you expect me to spend on a 'girl'...
. Nairaland is an open platform. Little wonder someone like you is here.... You're hurt, I repeat. You poor thing

You're close to your mum or you were... How is that working out for you? Geeez. Taking offense over what isnt your deal....mad people everywhere!
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by Marvel1206: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Traditionally and Spiritually, the man is the Head and should provide for HIS household. This includes his wife and Children, if he can extend to his parents, in laws then friends, those are secondary.

For the woman, her role is to help her husband with domestic needs and submit to him.

These days, women don't have to be dependent on their men financially. Women work these days, and in my opinion, where ever your heart is, that's where your money goes. So it's not a bad thing to augment what your hubby can provide. You can add more to the feeding money, add more to the money for running the house, add more to your joint savings account for family plans for the future. Then with your money, you can take care of your parents, siblings and in laws.

If you truly love someone, this case, your husband and kids, you won't be selfish saying "my money is my money and your money is our money".

This doesn't mean that the hubby shouldn't take care of his wife's needs. He should still give her what he can afford for her upkeep and beauty care needs. If its not enough, she can augment with her own money.

No wonder.. She's my namesake.. Aww dear, give ur hubby a kiss
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by whogoscam: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol... adult kid.. Deep inside, yo're hurt... No one understands ladies. Even Robert Green doesnt! Lol... I'm wailing... Haha... Does this look like wailing? See this guy sha. if you were rich, would you squander it on a 'girl' what do you mean by rich... Dyu even know what it means to be rich, if you're poor in thoughts but rich, its nothing... Since you're poor in thoughts, you expect me to spend on a 'girl'...
. Nairaland is an open platform. Little wonder someone like you is here.... You're hurt, I repeat. You poor thing

You're close to your mum or you were... How is that working out for you? Geeez. Taking offense over what isnt your deal....mad people everywhere!

You are wailing boy. ..

Get money. When you are rich you won't open such a useless thread
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by whogoscam: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.... Brainiac... Look at you. Insight, you no get!!!! I didnt mention 'independent' did I?.... The lady I'm talking about is one who is A woman allrounda.... Who doesnt have that mentality... The girl I'm talking about is a female who believes a guy is to foot all her bills...

Stop cackling about like a hurt chicken. If you don't have understanding..... Ask for it. Adult kid. Haha.

Understanding is dynamic. It's not something we ask for. It's something we develop. Even you have failed to develop that understanding.

It's obvious you are just some kid with some little mobile phone so go play.
Re: Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* by nevetsibott: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
whogoscam:

You are wailing boy. ..

whogoscam:

Understanding is dynamic. It's not something we ask for. It's something we develop. Even you have failed to develop that understanding.
It's obvious you are just some kid with some little mobile phone so go play.
whogoscam:

You are wailing boy. ..

lol. I'm done battling with you. Its obvious you're useless even to brawl with. you also ask for understanding in prayer. Fvcker. Go fvck yo ladies.. Stop hating

(1) (Reply)

Am Lonely I Need A Female Roommate / 3 Over 6 Of What Evey Lady Want From A Man / 8 Ways To Make Sex More Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.