Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Really?... Am I Really A"dull Guy" Cos' I Did This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really?... Am I Really A"dull Guy" Cos' I Did This? (1004 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

Really?... Am I Really A"dull Guy" Cos' I Did This? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
What's the world turning into, I'm just another cool dude trying to be a nice guy. She moved into our compound recently and as things would turn out we became friends. Occasionally she comes over my place, we gisted, watched movies and talked about life generally but things got a little bit strange when she stayed a little longer than usual, she left for her place at about 11:30pm. Had to wake her up to go to her room. Got the shock of my life when her friend (who has been frequently visiting but more open minded and socialable) whatsapped me that night that; why wasn't i been a "smart guy" That i should have "taken care" of her friend that ain't i smart enough to decode "signals" am a dull guy!
Must a guy bleep a lady before he can be called a smart guy? When has it become a cliché to be a gentleman!
Re: Really?... Am I Really A"dull Guy" Cos' I Did This? by Florblu(f): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Swerve jor.....Na who you wan dey lie for here?

Re: Really?... Am I Really A"dull Guy" Cos' I Did This? by ericuzor(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Florblu:
Re: Really?... Am I Really A"dull Guy" Cos' I Did This? by Fairytales: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
You are dull
Re: Really?... Am I Really A"dull Guy" Cos' I Did This? by Wangxiao(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
hello Mr nice guy!!
Re: Really?... Am I Really A"dull Guy" Cos' I Did This? by firstking01(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
You dull no be small
Re: Really?... Am I Really A"dull Guy" Cos' I Did This? by fingard02k(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
op

Re: Really?... Am I Really A"dull Guy" Cos' I Did This? by ndujekwu(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Who gentleman don epp? undecided undecided
Re: Really?... Am I Really A"dull Guy" Cos' I Did This? by schumastic(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Florblu:

as in eh i thought I was the only one o
Re: Really?... Am I Really A"dull Guy" Cos' I Did This? by modestdude(m): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Florblu:
why e pain you like say e no fit happen?

But Op, your dulling na raise to power 10 undecided
Re: Really?... Am I Really A"dull Guy" Cos' I Did This? by Mikocake(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Op but why? U need this..no dey dull

Re: Really?... Am I Really A"dull Guy" Cos' I Did This? by Oteebaba(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Forget na error u make. Me too Don make that kine error before. One girl during my ND days tuk say make I con sleep for her room.me jus tell say lai lai. Na later I ja say yepa wich kine stupid mistake I make. Buh now me Don wise up no be small
Re: Really?... Am I Really A"dull Guy" Cos' I Did This? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lexlutor:
What's the world turning into,..........
Must a guy bleep a lady before he can be called a smart guy? When has it become a cliché to be a gentleman!
My friend don't listen to those calling you names, you aren't a dull guy.
I've had lady friends visit me, sleep over and even spend a couple of days at my place and nothing happens.
No one needs to believe me(actually I don't want anyone to believe) buh my deek doesn't have an independent mind.
I don't necessarily need to have weak knees because I see a lady bathing in my bathroom.
If I'm not into you, there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Friendship is sweeter than sex.

I Need Sugar Mummy / Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? / Girls Are So Annoying