Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

How Well Is Your Girlfriend Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Well Is Your Girlfriend Loves You? (693 Views)

If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) / Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Well Is Your Girlfriend Loves You? by datingscop: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2009
The wise ones say that common sense is not so common, but you can read between the lines, and the learn good ways to make a woman love you,

1) Dress to Kill - all the time: No I don't intend that You wear that $5000 suit to the grocers or the Rolex to walk the dog. What I want you to do is is to dress decently each time you hit the streets. Dab on some cologne. Be neatly shaven. Men, women are everywhere. If you dress with flash only at the bar or the party, you're missing out on 95% of eligible women. Some of the best relationships were forged during chance encounters at the bus stop,

, for more, Visit www.datingscopes..com
Re: How Well Is Your Girlfriend Loves You? by donmarshia(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2011
Dress to kill wen u ar stil wooing her, after u must hav gotten her, free up.

(1) (Reply)

Omode Yen Ti Lepa Ju / A Letter To My Ex- American Girlfriend / Which Of This Will You Cope With In A Relationship: Mouth Or Body Odour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.