Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” (58151 Views)

Don't Declare Niger Delta Republic - Edwin Clark Begs Militants / Military Descends On Ijaw Militants, Says An Ibo Resident / FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Efikman(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2016
We warned Buhari but his Sai Baba zombies would not allow him listen. Let his zombies go and fight his war for him. His begging is too late as even our Ibo brothers have started bombing pipelines.

6 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by primus101(f): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2016
I Remember This Words, '' I Will Crush Them.'' Who Is Eating A Humble Pie Now

6 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2016
vedaxcool:
He is only bidding time till we strike hard, you will notice he only directed those who know them to beg them in God's name to stop before the armed forces do this to them

The issue is that brutal force will be used on them and there will be a lot of casualties from army, militants and even civilians (life n property). Baba is trying to prevent two (army n civilians)
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by IYANGBALI: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2016
Militants 8-0 Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Skain(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2016
U only get dis in bollywood movies where person go sing for u bfor u know d rest...
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by idupaul: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2016
ajepako:

Mr Paul..l no understand you these days oh..

You used to be a pro PMB na...wetin happen?

E be like say you don dey join wailers small small oh..

Anyway lets wail for a better governance and not for PDP or APC because they are all recycled thieves and looters

I supported him to do well but after one year his performance is irritating ..infact the man's name irritates me now ..no plan, no vision , no road map ..Haba if na you you no go provoke .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Adminisher: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2016
DaBullIT:
Buhari stop this rubbish and use your experience as a general to tackle these people

when they are given chance to talk , that's when they'll grow more liver

anybody doing anything detrimental to the safety and security of this country is an enemy of the state as should be treated as such , pipeline bombing inclusive

The man is playing a game . The NDA has not shown their faces yet and they may or may not have mapped their networks yet
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by banme1(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2016
buharisbae:
y u begging those illiterate? They are fvcking buffoons!
e warrior.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Ohiku4all(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2016
Baba, I like ur Godly move as @ now, I think some reasonable persons 4rm the said region shuld hv come bak to their senses of calling thier jobless mad dogs to order....

Now President has begged them but if they fail to listen...

I will only refer them to what has happened to ODI community...

Oya Matured Wailers shuld respond....
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by chido20(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2016
buharisbae:
y u begging those illiterate? They are fvcking buffoons!
shey na man go still marry dis one. well I doubt u have anything upstairs

5 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by joshuamoses101(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2016
I thought he once said defeating them wnt b tough,now why the fu2k is he begging

2 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by luvinhubby(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2016
DaBullIT:
Buhari stop this rubbish and use your experience as a general to tackle these people

anybody doing anything detrimental to the safety and security of this country is an enemy of the state as should be treated as such , pipeline bombing inclusive

The millitary is still recruiting, i volunteer to pay for your enrolment form, FOC.

6 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by dauntless15(m): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2016
A group of militants can procure hight tech weapons and Nigeria as a nation cant, what is wrong with this man? Oya keep begging and chopping banku at aso villa so Nigerians will be suffering afterall your aso vila is impervious to all the average Nigerian plagues like power, water etc and he's the commander in chief.
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by truthspeaks: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2016
Pls can u say the same thing concerning d murderous fulani herdsmen? Pls let's hear frm you
DaBullIT:

5 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by ajepako(f): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2016
idupaul:

I supported him to do well but after one year his performance is irritating ..infact the man's name irritates me now ..no plan, no vision , no road map ..Haba if na you you no go provoke .

Abi oh..anyway l salute and respect your honesty..

Lets hope in God for the best..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by OjukwuWarBird: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2016
Adminisher:

The man is playing a game . The NDA has not shown their faces yet and they may or may not have mapped their networks yet

Funny theory.

I understand your plight.

3 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by bamosagie(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2016
DaBullIT:

Calling your president (your self professed messiah) by his first name is an act of treason punishable by being disciplined by ...................

7 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by OjukwuWarBird: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Ohiku4all:
Baba, I like ur Godly move as @ now, I think some reasonable persons 4rm the said region shuld hv come bak to their senses of calling thier jobless mad dogs to order....

Now President has begged them but if they fail to listen...

I will only refer them to what has happened to ODI community...

Oya Matured Wailers shuld respond....

ICC loading for the new sherifat if he crosses his boundary.

2 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Deilluminator(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Oga Buhari, but you know how to give all the head of security agencies to your Northern brothers. Let them enter the creaks and fight for you. Sectionally biased leader.

You promised making the country ungovernable for somebody, Oya, now is your turn to face what you did to others.

Ok kontinu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by canalily(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Buhari cnt say thisangry maybe he is low on weed
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by onatisi(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2016
And the demystification of buhari continues . The truth is buhari has now seen how hugely he is unprepared for the challenges of ruling a nation like Nigeria in these modern age. The Nigeria he ruled 33 years ago has changed while he has remained stagnant. He needs to start listening to sensible ppl who can put him through

7 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Duru009(m): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Stop beggin them.....
But introduce policies and program that will bring solution to the situation.

This man is totally clueless...

4 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by lordkhalifa(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Ode you are not even interested in what they might be agitating or there grievance, how on earth are you going to rehabilitate North east with the money generate from Niger Delta crude oil

After the civil War did Federal Government rehabilitate the easterners what's good for the goose should also be
good for the gander.... North brought the terrorism and suffering to themselves, having multiple wives with hundreds of children without adequate parental care and guidance, preaching hates among themselves, instead of state government should encourage birth control to curb the number of children in streets (Takaluwa peasant) rather they encourage multiple wives, they even organize and sponsor social marriage, now tell me from whose pocket are you going to take care of this human waste

Bull-hari should stop forcing Nigeria on Us... Its high time every region should fend for itself, have her own security, her own government and so on

The earlier Bull-hari Heed to our agitation and emulate British prime minister and give us referendum to decide on ballot box the better for our common existence.... Bull-hari will wake up from sleep on day and see Nigeria is on FIRE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Duru009(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Stop beggin them.....

3 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Duru009(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2016
Stop beggin them.....

1 Like

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Duru009(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2016
Stop beggin them.....

1 Like

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by yahmohy27: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2016
ozodimgba:
Too late 2 apologise, intimidation against 1 citizen is intimidation against the whole con3.
See your life
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Duru009(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2016
Stop beggin them.....
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Duru009(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2016
Stop beggin them.
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by yahmohy27: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2016
wowmenow:
Buhari is helpless and begging
Kids on Nairaland are bragging that new sheriff is in town

Imagine the useless statement who told buhari that Boko haram only one faction
Shut up ;atleast he is enough to be your grandfather
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by arsenal33: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2016
wizzyrich:
Script well played by Buhari. But he's still sending Soldiers to SS and acting like he's begging.

Tyranity still runs in his veins no matter what.

Its called carrot and stick.

...and only stick for you
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by pode(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2016
Somebody tell dis is a joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari In Lagos With His Presidential Car Fleet (Video) / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.