Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You (1521 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Like seriously i have being there believe me i know what am talking about. I hate cheating if you are not ready simply say so than playing around. Anyway are you a teenager who is in a serious relationship? If you are, there may come a point in time when you think that your boyfriend is cheating on you. As often as you may hear an adult say “you are young, you will find love again,” you may
still want to have concrete proof that your boyfriend is cheating on you. After all, if love is what you feel, you may be unsure about ending the relationship.

Although getting concrete proof that shows that your boyfriend is cheating on you can be difficult to do, there are still a number of signs that you will want to look for. These signs, five of which are outlined below, can make it easier for you to determine whether or not your teenage boyfriend is cheating on you.

1 – He Stops Hanging Out With You

If your boyfriend stops hanging out with you or if he stops inviting you to parties or social outings with friends, there is a good chance that he is cheating on you. As for why you may no longer be invited to social events with him, he is likely worried that his friends will talk. Because, chances are his close friends already know that he is cheating on you. In fact, do his friends treat you any differently?

2 – He Has Changed His Appearance
Has your boyfriend starting changing his appearance? Has he started taking better care of himself? At the high school level, a big change in appearance should include hairstyles or clothes. Chances are if your boyfriend has undergone a sudden appearance change, there is someone who he is trying to impress. Unfortunately, you may not be that someone.

3 – A Rude Attitude

Since many cheaters feel guilty about their actions, they often try to lessen that guilt. One of the many ways that a boyfriend does this is by being rude to you. He may accuse you of cheating on him or he may regularly find even the smallest reasons for picking an argument. This is because some cheaters justify their behavior by claiming that their girlfriends deserved to be cheated on.

4 – You Can’t Get In Touch With Him

Many boyfriends and girlfriends communicate through cell phone calls, text messages, and emails. If this is how you and your boyfriend communicated in the past, have you suddenly noticed a change? If you find it harder to get hold of your boyfriend, I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to red the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/signs-that-your-boyfriend-is-cheating.html

Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by halfricanadian(f): 1:47am On Jun 25, 2016
We av seen all of dis wat we wanna kno is wat dey do wen nt cheating or aftee cheating
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:54am On Jun 25, 2016
U ladies are quick to look out when ur boyfriends are cheating but have you ladies ever try to find out why he is cheating...

Besides all men are not the same.
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by halfricanadian(f): 1:56am On Jun 25, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
U ladies are quick to look out when ur boyfriends are cheating but have you ladies ever try to find out why he is cheating...

Besides all men are not the same.

How many will open up?
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Fairytales: 2:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Time to move on
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 25, 2016
Break up with him b4 he breaks up with you. That's how to play d game jare.
No tym 4 rubbish
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by foolinlove(f): 4:05am On Jun 25, 2016
Sign number one: he's a male. Lol.
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

How many will open up?

How many will open up you say?

The guys that cheat doesn't open up but you ladies with your instinct finds out and why can't you ladies use the same method to find out why he's cheating.
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by foolinlove(f): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

The guys that cheat doesn't open up but you ladies with your instinct finds out and why can't you ladies use the same method to find out why he's cheating.

Only one reason he's cheating: he don't love you truly. If he did, he would talk to you not just be lazy and go with another girl.
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=foolinlove post=46907342]

Only one reason he's cheating: he don't love you truly. If he did, he would talk to you not just be lazy and go with another girl.

Don't you believe in "re-winning" his heart/love back, just because he's cheating, you gave up on him and decided that he doesn't love you anymore.

Show/make him see reasons why he approached you in the first place. wink
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by foolinlove(f): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=UndisputedBosom post=46907686][/quote]

I think that's disreapectful to yourself and shows no pride.

If they cheat they just dont love you. No point banging ur head on a brick wall. U can't force someone to truly love u.
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:

I think that's disreapectful to yourself and shows no pride.

If they cheat they just dont love you. No point banging ur head on a brick wall. U can't force someone to truly love u.

U talkin about pride here...then u do not luv him much as u claim.

So if he were 2 be ur husband u will leave another woman 2 have him just bcox of pride.

Then u hvnt seen nutin yet...
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by foolinlove(f): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

U talkin about pride here...then u do not luv him much as u claim.

So if he were 2 be ur husband u will leave another woman 2 have him just bcox of pride.

Then u hvnt seen nutin yet...

You can love someone and not be with them. I want his happiness, so if he want another woman then hee can have if it make him happy.

I'm not going to be cheated on. If he loves he won't cheat. If he loves, je will communicate what's wrong wit u so u can work on it, not just go to some other girl all the time.

How can I hold my head and be happy in relationship if my man cheat on me? I can't. How can anyone?
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by foolinlove(f): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2016
Another rhing to note : if ur man is cheating you'll notice he only contact you at weird times.

Like im the middle of the nighy when his other girl is sleeping. Or very early in the morning when she is in shower. Or only when he is on the way to work. He won't talk you on the phone during normal hours, and take a long time to reply texts.
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:

You can love someone and not be with them. I want his happiness, so if he want another woman then hee can have if it make him happy.

I'm not going to be cheated on. If he loves he won't cheat. If he loves, je will communicate what's wrong wit u so u can work on it, not just go to some other girl all the time.

How can I hold my head and be happy in relationship if my man cheat on me? I can't. How can anyone?

You're hurt, i can see that...well your profile told me shaa but that doesn't mean you have to adopt that as a mindset.

With this mindset right now even if you met ur "Mr Right" any slightest mistake from him you will refer it as cheat.

Learn to make amends to any loophole in ur relationship, remove "PRIDE" it will only leave you heartbroken then u will be in search 4 another guy, same thing happens and u continue b4 u know it u will be leaving "PILES OF EX-BOYFRIENDS" here and there.
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by foolinlove(f): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

You're hurt, i can see that...well your profile told me shaa but that doesn't mean you have to adopt that as a mindset.

With this mindset right now even if you met ur "Mr Right" any slightest mistake from him you will refer it as cheat.

Learn to make amends to any loophole in ur relationship, remove "PRIDE" it will only leave you heartbroken then u will be in search 4 another guy, same thing happens and u continue b4 u know it u will be leaving "PILES OF EX-BOYFRIENDS" here and there.

I can make amends to anything but cheating. It is the ultimate betrayal.
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:

I can make amends to anything but cheating. It is the ultimate betrayal.

I have said my own but it is ur decision anyway....but remember that nothing good comes easy, maybe one day when you're healed you will realize that...
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by halfricanadian(f): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

lol see u ehn na wa
Re: Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol see u ehn na wa
Na 2rue shaaa

(1) (Reply)

Indecency At Its Peak / Happy belated Birthday To Me... DE Dabable Dabber!!! / See Why This Man Will Not Date Any Igbo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.