Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. (5443 Views)

Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. by Heymus(m): 5:02am On Jun 25, 2016
She's damn funny!

Re: Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. by Jimmycrown: 5:06am On Jun 25, 2016
End of the world.
Re: Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. by nosypat(m): 5:11am On Jun 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:12am On Jun 25, 2016
Why I never had a conversation like this? Like my man asking me such question tongue
Re: Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. by peezeygwiny(m): 5:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Good answer

1 Like

Re: Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. by druxy(m): 5:22am On Jun 25, 2016
lol..smartie
Re: Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. by senatorn3c(m): 5:27am On Jun 25, 2016
Like say d guy na learner
Re: Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. by vinkod007: 5:43am On Jun 25, 2016
The guy can lie sha
Re: Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. by Pheals(f): 6:24am On Jun 25, 2016
grin ...guys dirty .mind always activated
Re: Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. by alobright17(m): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Why I never had a conversation like this? Like my man asking me such question tongue
He will one day.
Re: Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Lol.. after readin d msg,d guy be like...

3 Likes

Re: Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. by teejaypee: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2016
lol
Re: Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
you are here too, I saw you on the other thread you are boosting on 10 rounds, can we fu.. Ck, am going to pay.
Re: Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. by FrankValency(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2016
hilarious.... the guy sef ,smh, come home come do work, u dey chat...

pls fellow romacelanders,,.... today is the d day, we need you to take this queen to the crown, come in and vote for this beautiful babe as miss Nairaland land today. she's a beauty with brain.

ivyy ivyy ivyy.......for miss Nairaland

Re: Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp. by ivyy(f): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2016
Pheals:
grin ...guys dirty .mind always activated
Please I need your vote and support in the thread below. kiss kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

Just copy and paste kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO: Break Up With A Person / 15 Pictures HATERS Will Say Are Photo Shopped / Happy Birthday Emperorlee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.