Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke (45701 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Yomzzyblog: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
@YomzzyBLog.com

Twitter user, Adufe took to her twitter handle to reveal how she spent the 20k her BF gave her when she was broke.

She wrote;

"My bf gave me 20k because i was broke, i used 10k to cook two different soup turkey/fish stew for him, then i saw a shirt of 5k, i liked it for him so i got it for him then lastly i subscribe 5k mtn so i can Facetime with him..am i normal?"

Wow!! This left me stunned, her boyfriend must be proud of her(wifey material).

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/lady-reveals-how-she-spent-20k-her-bf.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Yomzzyblog: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
Just look at how this lady spent the money, perfect definition of wife material, she chose not to use the money to slay.

She should be a role model to other ladies!!

PS: Listening to 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran

"I found a love for me...

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/lady-reveals-how-she-spent-20k-her-bf.html

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by SenorFax(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
You are perfectly normal, just that you are simply not selfish.

Somebody should wife this girl.

Yoruba Girls with "-fe" (love) at the back of their names never disappoints

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
shocked

wife materials ke?

10k on ordinary soup
5k on shirt
5k on data for mere FaceTime

That type of girl are those that dump you when you are broke, because you won't be able to meet their day to day insatiable needs.

which kind food is 10k,is she prepared it with exported ingredients

only 10k soup, soup that you will finish within 2 days

If it might be 'mama basira' wey dey my backyard, she go use brain cook better 'gbegiri wey mixed with better dry fish, and prepare it with already cold
'eba' without the amount up to 2000.

Like my neighbor usually say 'don't marry for beauty, marry just an intelligent'

294 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
She tried

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by ashewoboy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
There is something making her do crazy things? What is it? The DICK. She is obssessed with the dick. Quote me anywhere. These ladies like big, long and phat dick. That's why she is behaving like this. Her guy knows how to satisfy her in action.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by tempest01(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Why I no dey see these kind girls date na

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by donstan18: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Am i suppose to believe this nonsense Twitter story from this attention seeker?

This is fake and any lady that does that is pretending and trying to impress.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by jamael(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
Na we follow your boyfriend chop the food?

Twitter storyteller.
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by ukehnonny: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
grin
There they go again, 10k on soup? Twitter and Lies.
Your BF go even shock for your matter.
I'm outta here.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
You're normal, what you did is called wise investment. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Pidginwhisper: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by harryboyng(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
If you know you are saying the truth:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Fernandowski(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
10k for soups??
*sips sprite *
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by zicoraads: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Twitter users and the need to trend at all costs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Nedfed(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nedfed point of view

1. 10k is not much for the soup and stew she prepared, cos we never no wat and wat she included in the soup. Mind u she prepared turkey soup too. For this I can say she's normal.

2. 5k cloth for her man
Wow! How many gals of nowadays can do that? Only few I guess. Still giving back from wat was given. For this also u're normal.

3. 5k for subscription
Kilode (wetin happen)? You want to start yahoo yahoo things? That over too much abeg, even mtn 1k is 1.5MB for a month, so how many MB will that 5k now be? This is abnormal for a broken gal like you.
Only a business man/woman needs.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by udemzyudex(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lol.. See sense, next time he will double it and give you #50k..

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
� we have given u attention..are u happy now?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by chloride6: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
What a way to waste money

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by itiswellandwell: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pictures or I don't believe.. If you know, you know.

Samsung phones. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by mayorkyzo: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

wife materials ke?

10k on ordinary soup
5k on shirt

That type of girl are those that dump you when you are broke, because you won't be able to meet their day to day insatiable needs.

If it might be 'mama basira' wey dey my backyard, she go use brain cook better 'gbegiri wey mixed with better dry fish, and prepare it with already cold

Like my neighbor usually say 'don't marry for beauty, marry just an intelligent'

try to read then assimilate, two different soup, then turkey&fish stew

8 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Elexdallas(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

wife materials ke?

10k on ordinary soup
5k on shirt

i ALWAYS SEARCH FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN THE COMMENT SECTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Afflalo(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
She is a wife material

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Nightmareo07: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hm
Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Neoteny(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
You’re better off leaving him with his 20k cos you were never really broke

Besides, we all know you’ve multiple sources of income

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Fahrenhite(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Aunty biko this fagbu no dey add up

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke by Afflalo(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
She is a very good wife material

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies / Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.