Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

#BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan (9669 Views)

IPOB Officially Launch “No Election In Akwa Ibom LGAs” Campaign / APC 2019 Campaign Slogan Challenge / What Will Be APC Campaign Slogan In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PentiumPro(f): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
mickeymimi:
Biafrexit and Massobexit should forget referendum in Nigeria.. it wont work...

If the referendum is for eg Biafraexit ...only the Igbo people will vote in the referendum and not the whole of Nigeria.

Even if they grant them the referendum .. Our politicians will do everything to favour one Nigeria....they are capable of buying votes .. rigging votes and creating multiple igbo name to generate fake ids to make any opposing group to loose the votes ..... they can tell you 20 million igbos came from the North alone to vote..... grin

Nigerian too must have a plans to move the country forward should the Biafra exit Nigeria...What they will allocate to the Biafrans etc

Even the Biafrans leaders should be be WELL represented in the House of assembly, that will to find out and take their stand on the % of the oil money Nigeria will be allocating to them should they leave......... they should have started negotiations, border plan with Nigeria, currency adoption, treaty agreement , Trade agreement, Ports .

The economic ,political , currency and social strategy they will adopt to create a new republic... setting up their own military etc...

The most important thing is informing the people and educating them on the possible out come , their plans ,answering questions and informing them of their rights.

you cant lead your people into future of uncertainty.......

What is wrong with some of you guys? It's comment like this that make the Igbos develop big head that Nigeria cannot afford to let them go, meanwhile they benefit most from a Unitary Nigeria.
Please let's encourage referendum in Nigeria, we can't continue living with so much hatred for one another.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by jneutron4000: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
quid:

Ok...do you mind guessing. . . .Lets see grin grin
Mostly I know some Yorubas still believe in one Nigeria like I used to before I was pushed to the wall. No intention to hate on any tribe or anybody, I just want to leave a good and peaceful world for my children and generations. But igbos are just making things to be complicated in this country, ever since Buhari won the 2015 election they plan to destroy the peace of the Nation. Truth be told nobody is happy with our bad governments but let give peace a chance. As the SW region is, there is no place you won't find other tribes, even apart from Lagos, in Ogun state, igbos, Hausas, Calabar even foreigners like Lebanese have houses and properties why because we accommodates. But guy if you carry money go SE say you wan buy land, they fit no sell give you or they sell then use juju pursue you. Why?? All I want is peace to reign and if that will happen if Nigeria break so let it be

4 Likes

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
jneutron4000:
Mostly I know some Yorubas still believe in one Nigeria like I used to before I was pushed to the wall. No intention to hate on any tribe or anybody, I just want to leave a good and peaceful world for my children and generations. But igbos are just making things to be complicated in this country, ever since Buhari won the 2015 election they plan to destroy the peace of the Nation. Truth be told nobody is happy with our bad governments but let give peace a chance. As the SW region is, there is no place you won't find other tribes, even apart from Lagos, in Ogun state, igbos, Hausas, Calabar even foreigners like Lebanese have houses and properties why because we accommodates. But guy if you carry money go SE say you wan buy land, they fit no sell give you or they sell then use juju pursue you. Why?? All I want is peace to reign and if that will happen if Nigeria break so let it be
Ok,
But watch out, some people are standing by waiting to benefit from the chao that a divided Nigeria will bring with it.
This is why dialogue is important now in the country, together with economic diversification.

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Decodedp: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
DropShot:
Confused set of people.

How does Britain exiting EU relate to Biafra seeking secession in am illegal way?

Was Dilector Kanu an elected leader of Igbo race?

Abeg, make una put una house in order and decide on a very robust and acceptable exit strategy. We will support you because we're equally tired of the forced marriage.

Why not go ahead and put forward your more robust way(s) since you're equally tired of the same forced marriage.

BUNCH OF f HYPOCRITES,

How else should they go about it when your government said the unity of the country is not negotiable,

When the mention of the word BIAFRA almost led to a free for all @ the house of assembly,

When a court case initiated 4 years ago by the people is yet to substantively commence,

When your president publicly announced that that he'll rather drown than see BIAFRA restored...

Enough said,

Just shove your advice down ya aS'shole coz the people concerned has decided and from all indications they're resolute and well able and capable.

In another news your president is looking for people to help him beg the militants after his ear was opened to hear that they use sophisticated weapons and are equally well trained.

Hurry up and get down to the creeks and see how you can be of help to your PRESIDENT. LOL.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by jneutron4000: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
quid:

Ok,
But watch out, some people are standing by waiting to benefit from the chao that a divided Nigeria will bring with it.
This is why dialogue is important now in the country, together with economic diversification.
I never said dialogue isn't important that's why I strongly condemn war. All I need is for peace to reign bro and if that requires Nigeria to break brother I will pray and fast for it to happen. Is not every time things work perfectly well when together, at time they work at their best when separated

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by mickeymimi: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

What is wrong with some of you guys? It's comment like this that make the Igbos develop big head that Nigeria cannot afford to let them go, meanwhile they benefit most from a Unitary Nigeria.
Please let's encourage referendum in Nigeria, we can't continue living with so much hatred for one another.

I dont mean it in negative way.. its just that Nigerian governments always promote one Nigeria...and they will do all they can to keep that way.
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by 49cents(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
blackpanda:
Loooool

Moronic IPOB! No be only biarfexit. Mumu peeps. Better fine something productive to do with ur lives and stop dancing to the tunes of common criminals

Can you hear yourself: you hate the IPOB yet you hate to see them leave you

I am an Igbo Man!

I don't think Biafra is the answer to the Igbo nation

I will not vote for biafra were there a referendum today

I believe Sovereignity belongs to the people and as such everyone should be free to agitate for self-determination and association

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Fash20: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Luckylife:
Bro. Very good question, lbos developed their states which if they exit they will die because they have accepted to be slaves to almajiris .
A big round of applause for the developers of London and Dubai.
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Decodedp: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
jneutron4000:

The trash you wrote above is a testimony to our rotten education system.

Now listen to your self, you don't intend hating on any tribe but went ahead to accuse a whole tribe of making things complicated for the whole country since Buhari won election.

HOW, IF I MAY ASK?

By peacefully demanding the restoration of BIAFRA even when they are killed daily for the same cause?

Or are you just following the outdated tradition of equating everybody from SS/SE as Igbo people whenever it is for the wrong reasons?

NEXT

according to you, the truth is that nobody is happy with our BAD GOVERNMENTS, yet you singled the Igbos out as the people that wants to destroy the peace of the nation. In other words boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, Buhari's 97/5% theory etc are strengthening the peace of the nation?

NOT DONE YET!

To your accommodating and selling of land theory,
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, IT WAS FASHOLA THAT DEPORTED PEOPLE WITHOUT RECOURSE TO THE LAWS OF THE FEDERATION (a good example of accommodating I guess)

FYI, GREEN FIELD ESTATE COMPANY IS CURRENTLY SELLING PLOTS OF LAND AT THEIR NUMEROUS ESTATES ACROSS SS/SEastern state. Put up a bid and inform me when they reject it because you're not from the Igbo tribe. Till then, your point is born out of ignorance hence it's baseless.

FINALLY

IN THE WORDS OF THE REGGAE LEGEND;
EVERYONE IS CRYING OUT FOR PEACE, NONE IS CRYING OUT FOR JUSTICE.
Need i remind you that there can't be peace without justice.

ONCE AGAIN, FOR ANYONE WHO CARES TO LISTEN:

until the government shows sincere commitment to restructure the country to allow the federating units to manage their resources and develop at their own pace, we shall continue with the circle while the elites continue to play with our collective intelligence.

I rest my case.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by JimiOgunlola: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Poweredbreww:

Shameless impostor.

My brother, I am more yoruba than you will ever be. I will continue to say the truth. How can we hate and complain about something or somebody and yet when that thing or person wants to leave us, we start fighting to ensure that thing stays. Why are we making yoruba nation a laughing stock?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by jneutron4000: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Decodedp:

The trash you wrote above is a testimony to our rotten education system.

Now listen to your self, you don't intend hating on any tribe but went ahead to accuse a whole tribe of making things complicated for the whole country since Buhari won election.

HOW, IF I MAY ASK?

By peacefully demanding the restoration of BIAFRA even when they are killed daily for the same cause?

Or are you just following the outdated tradition of equating everybody from SS/SE as Igbo people whenever it is for the wrong reasons?

NEXT

according to you, the truth is that nobody is happy with our BAD GOVERNMENTS, yet you singled the Igbos out as the people that wants to destroy the peace of the nation. In other words boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, Buhari's 97/5% theory etc are strengthening the peace of the nation?

NOT DONE YET!

To your accommodating and selling of land theory,
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, IT WAS FASHOLA THAT DEPORTED PEOPLE WITHOUT RECOURSE TO THE LAWS OF THE FEDERATION (a good example of accommodating I guess)

FYI, GREEN FIELD ESTATE COMPANY IS CURRENTLY SELLING PLOTS OF LAND AT THEIR NUMEROUS ESTATES ACROSS SS/SEastern state. Put up a bid and inform me when they reject it because you're not from the Igbo tribe. Till then, your point is born out of ignorance hence it's baseless.

FINALLY

IN THE WORDS OF THE REGGAE LEGEND;
EVERYONE IS CRYING OUT FOR PEACE, NONE IS CRYING OUT FOR JUSTICE.
Need i remind you that there can't be peace without justice.

ONCE AGAIN, FOR ANYONE WHO CARES TO LISTEN:

until the government shows sincere commitment to restructure the country to allow the federating units to manage their resources and develop at their own pace, we shall continue with the circle while the elites continue to play with our collective intelligence.

I rest my case.

i don't need to waste anytime in trying to bring out my point but the part I would want to correct you is you thinking I am against the Igbos. So far boko haram and fulanis herdsmen are also major threat to the peace of this country that is why I pray this Country should break and everybody should go back to their region. The reason I made mention of the Igbos is that I hate when they sound as if Yoruba is the cause of their problems. Everyone should go back to their region and remain their by then the country, we would know that this country is heading for a peaceful division simple. Fasola helped some of you to go back to your region still yet some foool are shouting Yoruba should let them go as if we enslave and restrict your movements

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by JimiOgunlola: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
DropShot:

That was a properly organized one and a good example.
Let Igbos organize themselves and use their lawmakers and governors to force a clause to be included in our Constitution to allow referendum for separation by any group. As it is, our Constitution doesn't provide for it.

Let stop deceiving our yoruba self for the umpteenth time. The British constitution does not have a referendum clause and referendum is not criminalized or Banned in Britain that's why the scots were able to have it without anyone going to war.

You yoruba muslims are making our yoruba nation sound like iidiots because of the fulanis. Is it really worth it?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Boss13: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
I think my Biafra brothers should not act overtly passionately and in doing so act ignorantly.

Calling for a referendum means the entire nation will participate. It also requires lobbying and campaigning.

The last election should be an eye opener for the Ibos. Are they sure the entire nation want them to leave. Truly, a referendum will settle this issue, but the result may be shocking

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PhockPhockMan: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nuezha:
YOU CANT EXIT WHAT YOU NEVER BELONGED.

Is Biafra a legal entity like Britain? Where is the signed referendum that joined it to Nigeria in that name?

Was there signed referendum that joined south sudan with Sudan or Eritrea with Ethiopia?

Save us the crap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Decodedp: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
jneutron4000:
i don't need to waste anytime in trying to bring out my point but the part I would want to correct you is you thinking I am against the Igbos. So far boko haram and fulanis herdsmen are also major threat to the peace of this country that is why I pray this Country should break and everybody should go back to their region. The reason I made mention of the Igbos is that I hate when they sound as if Yoruba is the cause of their problems. Everyone should go back to their region and remain their by then the country, we would know that this country is heading for a peaceful division simple. Fasola helped some of you to go back to your region still yet some foool are shouting Yoruba should let them go as if we enslave and restrict your movements

Refer strictly to those who accuse the yoruba race wrongly.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Case settled
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by JimiOgunlola: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

Now you are talking like a REAL yoruba that I am proud. Facing issues and not promoting one fake 'unity'. As yorubas we should support IPOB and not deride them. Our fathers will be ashamed the way we are fighting and toiling for the fulanis against IPOB. Are we abobakus of fulanis? Hell no!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by DropShot: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Let stop deceiving our yoruba self for the umpteenth time. The British constitution does not have a referendum clause and referendum is not criminalized or Banned in Britain that's why the scots were able to have it without anyone going to war.

You yoruba muslims are making our yoruba nation sound like iidiots because of the fulanis. Is it really worth it?.
Why not you Yoruba Christians join the Biafra in their soon to be formed new country and leave the Yoruba Muslims to their problem.

Common sense isn't common.

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by JimiOgunlola: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Boss13:
I think my Biafra brothers should not act overtly passionately and in doing so act ignorantly.

Calling for a referendum means the entire nation will participate. It also requires lobbying and campaigning.

The last election should be an eye opener for the Ibos. Are they sure the entire nation want them to leave. Truly, a referendum will settle this issue, but the result may be shocking

You go school at all? How can an Irish vote in a scottish referendum? Go school you no gree!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by JimiOgunlola: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
DropShot:

Why not you Yoruba Christians join the Biafra in their soon to be formed new country and leave the Yoruba Muslims to their problem.

Common sense isn't common.

We are yorubas but we must be truthful at all times. No time for your muslim Al-taqqiya.
We have a religious problem rearing it's ugly head in Osun which will soon envelop the whole SW if not handled properly. We should be more concern about it than what happens in the East that our yoruba muslims are fighting against for the aggrandizement of the fulanis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by fastjett: 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Angelorosebud:
I am igbo and I don't support biafra. If it actually happens we will keep ourselves first fighting over leadership. I support one Nigeria

Idiot so you will remain slave for live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by fastjett: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nellybii:
The voting will involve the entire country.
So the idea is DOA(dead on arrival )
Olodo the referendum will be only for the exiting part not all the country. Why didnt all sudanes not vote during south sudan case or even the whole Europeans vote on this Brexit. I wonder the kind of education Nigeria Youth are getting this days, so appalling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by fastjett: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
idupaul:

Exactly. IPOB just needs to cool down and work to make Nigeria great ..we need the 170 million population intact to be a force to be reckoned with in the world
Olodo the referendum will be only for the exiting part not all the country. Why didnt all sudanes not vote during south sudan case or even the whole Europeans vote on this Brexit. I wonder the kind of education Nigeria Youth are getting this days, so appalling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by redcap: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Boss13:

Was it the entire EU that participated in the breast few days ago? or were you hallucinating when only scotts voted to a no to secceed. Always try to follow events before you comment on public discuss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Poweredbreww: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
[s]
JimiOgunlola:

My brother, I am more yoruba than you will ever be. I will continue to say the truth. How can we hate and complain about something or somebody and yet when that thing or person wants to leave us, we start fighting to ensure that thing stays. Why are we making yoruba nation a laughing stock?
[/s]

You are bringing shame to your Ibo tribe, never seen someone as shameless like you before. Never knew its a shame and crime to be Ibo. Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PhockPhockMan: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
DropShot:
Confused set of people.

How does Britain exiting EU relate to Biafra seeking secession in am illegal way?

Was Dilector Kanu an elected leader of Igbo race?

Abeg, make una put una house in order and decide on a very robust and acceptable exit strategy. [size=18pt]We will support you because we're equally tired of the forced marriage
[/size] .

It's a lie, you must live and die a Nigerian. You said the current move is illegal, then you should wait for eternity for legal means.

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PhockPhockMan: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
kogistar:
NOT ALL IGBOS ARE IN LOVE WITH BIAFROG, EVEN FATHER MBAKA HATEs BIAFRA*UD
Mbaka is among the infamous 4%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Nuezha(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Was there signed referendum that joined south sudan with Sudan or Eritrea with Ethiopia?

Save us the crap.

...then use the right word, seccession. Nigerian is not a Union.
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PhockPhockMan: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nuezha:

...then use the right word, seccession. Nigerian is not a Union.
Whatever that will save me from the murderous fulani herdsmen is OK by me.
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by DropShot: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

It's a lie, you must live and die a Nigerian. You said the current move is illegal, then you should wait for eternity for legal means.
No problems living and dying a Nigerian. Though it doesn't change the fact that I don't enjoy living with trouble makers in the same country.

2 Likes

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Nellybii: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
fastjett:

This your rudeness and believe that you people are smarter than everyone is the major reason why you will continue to lose people's sympathy and support. So any part of Nigeria can't just decide to exit anytime? IPOB are part of Nigeria in our constitution. The whole country has to agree before any amendment in the constitution. Two thirds of two thirds of all state houses of assembly have to agree to this. Any normal person will understand this. If you insist please go ahead Sir. Shebi you are not a youth of nowadays. Go and do your yeye voting. I am not PMB carry your problems away a beg.
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Nellybii: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
attackgat:

When Scotland held a referendum to leave Great Britain, the referendum was only in Scotland. If a referendum is is held about Biafra, it will only be held in the states where Igbos indigenous to and that is SS/SE and Benue.

The situation is completely different here. Scotland was part of GBR voluntarily and with the clause to leave whenever they wish.Scotland fought to be Independent from England. So what are you talking about. There is no such agreement here. IPOB are part of Nigeria in our constitution. The whole country has to agree before any amendment in the constitution. Two thirds of two thirds of all state houses of assembly have to agree to this. Any normal person will understand this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Gamble N1.8 Trillion Annually – Stakeholders / 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" / Keyamo: Tinubu Will Prioritize Local Products To Raise Non-Oil Revenue (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.