Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

#BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan (10013 Views)

IPOB Officially Launch “No Election In Akwa Ibom LGAs” Campaign / APC 2019 Campaign Slogan Challenge / What Will Be APC Campaign Slogan In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by gulfer: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is Aba-made Brexit, lol @biafraexit grin grin angry grin grin
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by ilovetheline: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
blackpanda:
Loooool

Moronic IPOB! No be only biarfexit. Mumu peeps. Better fine something productive to do with ur lives and stop dancing to the tunes of common criminals
oh well, if you guys keep this up. When reparation comes upon the north. It shall come on you guys too
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by ilovetheline: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
fr3do:

well, 48 percent of brits voted to stay in the EU, that doesnt negate the fact that the majority - 52 percent voted to leave and even as slim as the difference is, it doesnt reduce the veracity of the referendum.

let Igbos hold a referendum make una see.

note: the map of Biafra in the post is an outdated map.
AlaIgbo is as such [Akwa-cross are allowed to join as a neighbour in a confederate system]

she looks very beautiful
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PhockPhockMan: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
Poweredbreww:

Nitwit, just go end your life since you have nothing in your empty brain. Mschew

Tomorrow you will come here spew how Nnamdi Kanu insult elders, here you're insulting me, your elder.

Too bad.

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by ChristineC: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Boss13:
I think my Biafra brothers should not act overtly passionately and in doing so act ignorantly.

Calling for a referendum means the entire nation will participate. It also requires lobbying and campaigning.

The last election should be an eye opener for the Ibos. Are they sure the entire nation want them to leave. Truly, a referendum will settle this issue, but the result may be shocking
referendum is for only the region that want out. the indigenes put it to a vote & majority decides.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by ilovetheline: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Never forget. Nigeria is a brit construct to move African resources and slaves more easy. It is pitiable if this is to determine your course, even when it does not work
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by ilovetheline: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
ChristineC:

referendum is for only the region that want out. the indigenes put it to a vote & majority decides.
you are so smart. If u are n atheist as well I OFFICIALLY DECLARE MY LOVE FOR YOU kiss
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by MirabelArode(f): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
we yorubas don't want Biafra because fulani muslims don't want Biafra. We follow follow fulani cowherders everywhere they go like their cows. grin grin
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by ChristineC: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
iamDiabolic:
no be only yoruba nd the north.who is stoping u guys from leaving.abeg live,you think am like those yoruba's dat give d slightest fucck if u guys leave today.infact start leaving nw.u guys just love taggin niger/delta with u.and they av always maintained dat dy want there own republic(rivers,cross-river,delta,akwa ibom nd bayelsa)
the people in the Niger delta are not of the same tribe. you should get that into tour head first. the south south today so called is a simple a political nonsense. divide and conquer. who are you to tell a man from Rivers to join another from Bayelsa when they in fact don't share same language? within Delta there are diverse tongues and I'm not talking of dialects, so who are you to decide for everyone? that's is why a referendum is easily the sensible thing to do and reach a definite conclusion.

the Nigerian states as its divided today doesn't deceive anyone. people are fully aware of their roots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by ilovetheline: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
They say Igbo's cannot go because ss no longer wants to join us. Really?
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by ikechi1000(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Boss13:
I think my Biafra brothers should not act overtly passionately and in doing so act ignorantly.

Calling for a referendum means the entire nation will participate. It also requires lobbying and campaigning.

The last election should be an eye opener for the Ibos. Are they sure the entire nation want them to leave. Truly, a referendum will settle this issue, but the result may be shocking

Everybody will participate in the referendum, where did you get that baised theory from?, I think that we should stop making comments based on prejudice, your comment is deviod of common sense, please let's be rational for just once.....
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Egbabiekperemo: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

I know you don't mean any harm, but I think it's time Yorubas and Ibos go their separate ways.

you are an eye sore to the human race, and a disgrace to womanhood. your comments stinks of bile and acute hatred for the southerners, and if you dont change you will meet your waterloo in the hands of karma. I am watching you and will be following you closely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PentiumPro(f): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Egbabiekperemo:

you are an eye sore to the human race, and a disgrace to womanhood. your comments stinks of bile and acute hatred for the southerners, and if you dont change you will meet your waterloo in the hands of karma. I am watching you and will be following you closely

Coward that can't quote me with his real handle, had to go and create a new moniker just to quote me.
We have no regrets, you Igbos have shown yourselves as enemies of Yorubas, there is no point sharing a country with enemies.
You can keep spitting smelly saliva all over yourself, it's your headache.
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

We have no regrets, you Igbos have shown yourselves as enemies of Yorubas, there is no point sharing a country with enemies.
You can keep spitting smelly saliva all over yourself, it's your headache.
To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be performed. . .

Sit back and enjoy. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PentiumPro(f): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
quid:

To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be performed. . .

Sit back and enjoy. cheesy cheesy
You must achieve your Biafra dream of a separate country from Nigeria
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

You must achieve your Biafra dream
I want to marry you.
I need one Nigeria now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PentiumPro(f): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
quid:

I want to marry you.
I need one Nigeria now. grin grin

Dey dia they fantasize about me, na Conji go kill you grin grin
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Egbabiekperemo: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

i know d lady whose picture u r impersonating. myndd44 abi mynd44 take note, using stoling pictures on nairaland is an act of impersonation and the culprit should be banned indefinitely
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

So you want konji to kill me? Not fair.

Please when can I bring palm-wine and kolanut to your family people. . . .

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PentiumPro(f): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Egbabiekperemo:

[s]i know d lady whose picture u r impersonating. myndd44 abi mynd44 take note, using stoling pictures on nairaland is an act of impersonation and the culprit should be banned indefinitely[/s]

Why are you begging for my attention and sulking like a child.?
Are you normal ?
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PentiumPro(f): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
quid:

So you want konji to kill me? Not fair.

Please when can I bring palm-wine and kolanut to your family people. . . .

On one condition, you need to denounce being Igbo, it's like an anathema
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

On one condition, you need to denounce being Igbo, it's like an anathema
grin grin grin
That is a difficult one.
But dont worry, love is stronger than all . . .

From the bible "Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots?" [Jeremiah 13:23]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by 49cents(m): 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
wirinet:

Sorry my Brother, it does not exactly work that way in practice, it is only in theory that Sovereignty belongs to the people. In practice Sovereignty is "surrendered" to the state or a king in the case of a monarchy. If everyone was free to agitate for self determination, the US would not have fought a civil war to keep the country one, Texas would have opted out of the United state (especially after a black man won the presidency), Scotland would not have fought 2 independence wars and wait 307 years before allowing them to have referendum.

Times have changed bro!

This is the 21st century and nations like UK and USA that fought civil wars won't do so now as seen in Brexit and a likely scotexit from UK

In Nigeria's case there is nothing like anyone surrendering sovereignty in the first place.

Nigeria's Unity is negotiable, it isn't a taboo a discourse; the socio-economic well being of the people living in Nigeria must come first before its Unity which so far has been an ill wind that blows only the elite good

2 Likes

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PentiumPro(f): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
quid:

grin grin grin
That is a difficult one.
But dont worry, love is stronger than all . . .

From the bible "Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots?" [Jeremiah 13:23]

From today your name is no longer quid, you are now Qudus. grin
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

From today your name is monger quid, you are now Qudus. grin
Great.
So long as I end up marrying you and taking you to Nnewi.
This our luv has to work . . . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by fr3do(m): 4:41am On Jun 26, 2016
ilovetheline:
she looks very beautiful

yes, she is

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Angelorosebud: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
fastjett:

Idiot so you will remain slave for live

U are getting it wrong my dear. I am not a slave now and I won't be in the future either because I know Who I am. The earlier you realise that for yourself also and stop thinking that you are a slave, the better for you. Have a 1dafull life.

http://www.prisschar.com/2016/06/you-dont-have-to-be-rich
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Angelorosebud: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
fastjett:

Idiot so you will remain slave for live

U are getting it wrong my dear. I am not a slave now and I can never be one in the future because I know who I am. The earlier you realise the same for yourself and know that you are not a slave because of some tribal issues the better for you, my darling. Have a 1daful life.

http://www.prisschar.com/2016/06/you-dont-have-to-be-rich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Luke Onofiok,  Oche Otorkpa Lead PDP Summit Committee / 194 Eminent Elders Declare.......north Prepared For SNC / Saraki Meets Nigerian Union Of Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.